Belonging to the Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I promise you that you will never get to see my son again, except at school," thundered Tasha Tyler, as her husband who was standing next to her gave her an approving nod, satisfied with how she was handling this bitch who cheated on their son. They decided to put the phone down and go upstairs to check on Kevin. The two didn't get a chance to do that yet, though.

Because finally, Claire has had enough. She barked into the phone "Listen to me, Mrs Tyler! I love your son and I'm not letting him go! I know I made a stupid mistake but that doesn't mean that he and I aren't going to end up together! I want you to listen to what I have to say now. I'm a rich, beautiful and smart young woman and I love Kevin and will eventually have him back in my arms again. I know I will. He belongs to me. There is nothing you or your husband can do about it. Your son is mine. Got that?" And then she slammed the phone down, shocking her parents who were next to her on the couch.

"Sorry, dad. Didn't mean to startle you," the heiress grumbled as she noticed her father jumping up slightly at the sudden, violent action. She just sat there, already coming up with various schemes that will win her boyfriend back. The rich woman contemplated all the ideas that were going through her pretty head. It was obvious that the boy is still in love with her. His feelings for her are so strong they can't be destroyed in such a short amount of time, despite how much she's hurt him by her actions. There was not way he could get away from her.

Claire dried her tears with some tissues. It was a moment of carelessness that caused her adorable boyfriend to walk away crying, breaking her heart. She won't allow that to last, though. He belongs to her. There is no way she's going to give up her cute nerd. The beautiful rich heiress just stood up and headed back to her bedroom, not bothering to say anything else to her concerned parents. They both like Kevin and wished he could have been spared the agony of seeing Claire having sex with three other guys, but they can't let him be free from her. They've seen how troubled Claire is just within a few hours of him walking out. The two don't really care that it was Claire's own fault. They always spoiled their little princess, giving her anything and everything that she wanted.

The slutty heiress was on her bed, looking idly at a framed photograph. Her Kevin's face stared back. She began to sniffle, mentally berating herself for being such a fool to potentially lose her beloved boyfriend, but then telling herself that she can still fix this if she acts decisively. The woman went to take a shower, admiring her toned nude body after finishing, running her hands down her muscular thighs, realizing that her sheer sexiness might be enough to make her darling forgot his common sense and take her back after what she did, no matter how bad that was.

When she returned to school the next day,Claire realized how difficult it's going to be. She couldn't find a chance to talk to Kevin alone. He would always walk away from her the moment she so much as took a step towards him. The boy's agonised face made her heart ache, pain filling her as she understands she is entirely to blame for his suffering. He actively avoided her in between classes. Eventually, though, she was able to corner him by the lockers, pinning him there.

"Please, Kevin. I'm begging you. Give me another chance. I'm sorry I cheated on you but I promise I will never do it again, and will be the best girlfriend ever," the crying Claire finally managed to get out. Her sweet ex boyfriend reached out a hand to gently wipe away her tears with his thumb, smoothing her hair and then speaking to her.

"I'm the one who should apologize Claire. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to satisfy you. It's my fault that I'm not able to give you the pleasure you want and deserve. Please forgive me for making you waste your time with me," he said to the stunned woman. She was trying to apologize to him for cheating on him, and here he was apologizing to her instead, when it wasn't his fault that this happened at all. She is entirely to blame for this.

"Sweetie, it's not your fault at all. I'm the one who should apologize. It's because of my own whorishness that your feelings were hurt so badly. Please, I really need a second chance," she ranted before he stopped her with a question.

"I still love you Claire, but would you give me the second chance if I'm the one who cheated?" Kevin asked her with tear-filled eyes.

Claire was caught off guard, before realizing what she must do. "I'll let you sleep with other girls to get back at me! I'll even arrange hook ups for you!" she begged him, willing to promise anything in exchange just for one chance to make things right and take him back into her arms. The boy looked thoroughly astonished by the suggestion.

Before he could stop himself, he blurted out "But I don't want to be with anyone else!" quickly slapping a hand over his mouth once he realized what he said. Claire raised her eyebrow at this and wiped her tears away, now giving him a rogueish smirk, moving forward to place her hands on his ass, squeezing tightly, causing him to moan at her lewd ministrations.

"I knew you still love me, darling. Just wait, my love. I will make everything all right," the pretty lady said, before leaning in to kiss him softly on the tip of his nose.

That night, Kevin returned home. He was humming a tune which he was sure he heard somewhere before but couldn't exactly remember where it is from, when he noticed something weird. The light was out in the living room. That's where his parents would usually be at that time of the day. The nervous boy carefully stepped into the house. Seeing no one there, he crept up the stairs silently, hoping that if there were burglars or something worse in his house, his jiu jitsu classes would have been enough for him to defend himself.

Entering his bedroom, he was shocked by the sight that met him. His mom and dad were tied up in chairs and facing towards his bed, their wrists and ankles bound tightly. The stunned boy quickly ran in and knelt down next to them, also noticing that they were gagged. He quickly removed the balls from their mouths and moved to untie the ropes on them, trying to free the two as quickly as he could, before his father said something that stopped him.

"Kevin, you've gotta go now. Please leave, son. We can't let you get hurt," the middle aged man said hurriedly. He was clearly worried about his boy getting hurt by whoever did this to them. Kevin didn't listen as he carried on trying to release his father from his bonds. He wanted to help his poor, sobbing mother first, but realized that his 6 feet 5 former soldier of a father might be more helpful if a fight broke out. The young man continued fumbling around. "You need to go now, Kev. I can't let anything happen to you."

"I'm not leaving you and mom, dad!" he cried out, frantically trying to figure out how to untie these ropes that were preventing them from making their escape. In hindsight, he realized it would have made much more sense to call the cops first, but seeing his parents being tied up like that meant he wasn't thinking very clearly. It was nerve-wracking to be unable to do anything to help the people who means the most to him in the entire world.

"How sweet. I know seeing them tied up like this would be enough distraction," said an all too familiar voice. The figure stepped through the open doorway, followed by her two henchmen, both of whom carried pistols in their hands. Not that they would need it if they wanted to hurt him. They outnumbered him two to one, and each outweighted him by about 50 pounds of sheer muscles. Their faces were hard-etchd with clear cruelty. The two took their places beside each of his parents, holding guns to their heads.

Claire said "You forced me to do this, my love. If only you would just take me back, everything could have been resolved easily. Now I'll have to threaten my future parents in law. Could I start calling you mum and dad now?" The last part was directed to Kevin's parents who scowled at her. They didn't dare to retort, what with guns pointing at them like that.

"Please don't hurt them," Kevin begged her. She grinned at this, knowing that she had him where she want now.

"I won't, baby. Can't have my mother in law too upset to give you away when we meet at the altar, can I?" she said, smirking at him. "Take your clothes off and go lie on that bed. I'm going to fuck you in front of them, so they know that you are mine." Kevin stood open mouthed in horror at her suggestion. "If you don't do start stripping right now, I am going to kill them." Sobbing, the petite boy obeyed her, unbuttoning his shirt and unzipping his pants, casting them aside. He placed his body on the bed, mouthing 'I'm sorry' to his parents, through his quivering lips, as he struggled not to cry at the humiliation of having been forced to stip in front of his parents and enjoying it. Claire quickly handcuffed his wrists and ankles to the bedposts.

Claire felt absolutely delighted with this development, casually removing her own blouse and moving up to straddle him on his bed, reaching under her skirt to remove her skimpy red thong, holding it up to his face. "Lick it," she ordered, smiling when he did. The beautiful woman grabbed her lover's fully engorged cock. She began to pump the shaft, giving him squeezes. Her hand caressed his dick gently at first, before increasing in speed as she gripped him tighter.

The girl wrapped her lips around his cock crown, licking his frenulum, squeezing his rod harder as she continumed to pump him, milking him like a cow, kissing him on the tip of his nose, his cheek and his necks. She continued to molest the helpless boy in front of her. Her fingers stroked him before she swallowed his tiny cock into her mouth, ignoring his protests. She bobbed her head up and down, slurping quite noisily, making sure his mom and dad could hear it.

Claire then got up and straddled his thighs. She grasped his dick again, pressing the tip to her pussy lips. She then slowly moved down, allowing his length to slide fully into her, her muscular pussy clenching around his crimson rod, flexing and fluttering on his stiff tool, savouring the sounds of his moans.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow," she promised him, before starting to move up and down rapidly, riding him and tossing her head back, her long hair falling over her back, her mouth open, her eyes looking at him with lust, as she lasciviously tweaked his nipples, silencing his scream by sticking her tongue down his throat. The boy was in unbelievable pleasure as her warm love tunnel sheathed his dick, throbbing within her. His balls were boiling with cum. The friction was driving him insane with lust. He no longer cared that he was being fucking in front of his parents. He just needed her to bang him harder until he cums.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby? Are you going to fill me up with your spunk? Are you going to cum inside my pussy? Go ahead, baby. I want you to feel you cum inside me" At the last comment, he found himself bucking up uncontrollably, spraying the inside walls of her pussy with jets of his cum erupting from the tip of his dick, his balls tightening as they spurted out massive loads of his semen, wrung from the helpless cute boy.

"I'm fucking you with my ass this time," the lusty heiress said, as she changed positions to mount him reverse cowgirl style. The girl forced his cock to enter her asshole, sheathing him with her dirt love tunnel, squeezing him tightly with her anal walls. He was unable to resist as she began to ride him, bouncing up and down on his unwilling penis, milking him deliberately.

Her muscular ass flexed around his shaft as she twerked, knowing the sight would drive him mad as his cute little cock throbbed inside her anus, her shithole squeezing his dick as she slid up and down along his length.

Soon, the walls of her ass wrapped around him drove him over the edge and he found himself reluctantly shooting ropes of his semen into her ass hole.

She rode him again and forced him to cum three more times that night.

"I love you, Kevin. You love me too, don't you?" she asked with a cocky grin on her face. When he refused to reply, she frowned. "I've got photos, you know? Notice the camera over there? If you don't do what I want I can just post them on the internet. You'll be a goddam laughing stock. No one will be able to look at you with a straight face, the boy who got fucked senseless in front of his parents. You're mine, forever. We're going to get married after graduation before I go to college and you move into my mansion to get a feel of the place. Because that will be where you spend all your time for the rest of your life, taking care of the household chores while I'm outside earning the money. I could easily ruin your life if you say no. So what do you say now, Kevin?"

"I love you, Claire," he sobbed out in anguish as the sadistic beauty smirked, kissing him on the forehead, placing a wedding band on his ring finger.

Ten years later, when Claire came home after a tiring day at work as a high powered attorney, Kevin could only wait at the porch, allowing her to hug him tightly, knowing that he will never stop belonging to his wife.

The End.

12