All Comments on 'Belonging to the Rich Bitch'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Baldy74Baldy74over 3 years ago

I'm wondering how long it will be before he hangs himself?

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years agoAuthor
He won't hang himself

She threatened to have his family murdered if he leaves her in anyway, plus at the end of the story she was also 1 month pregnant. I forgot to mention that.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years agoAuthor
Please feel free to leave comments and criticisms!

I’d greatly appreciate any helpful feedbacks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmmm helpful comments

...how about stop writing. That would be extremely helpful. In the case of darling Claire, I think a carefully arranged "accidental but fatal accident" would be a suitable solution.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years agoAuthor
What makes you think Claire deserves to die?

She was a cheating bitch, yes, but it was due to her inherent sluttiness which her love for the boy allowed her to overcome. She has redeemed herself.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years agoAuthor
And also..

Accidents are accidental ; if it isn’t accidental it isn’t an accident. I do understand the hatred towards her, and would love to discuss it, but please tell me why you feel so strongly as to wish her dead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think that is the writer’s own personal story which he is sharing to lighten his load as every story written by him ends up with woman becoming the high power ettorney and the man as prisoner in the house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, was Claire's pregnancy from Kevin or most likely from one of the jocks? The ending came too sudden and would have liked to have some details of the time she got off of Kevin and the two thugs untied his parent to the wedding to the 10 years of wedded bliss.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 2 years agoAuthor
To clarify..

The pregnancy was from Kevin. She actually did stop fucking around .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ok I am a guy and had readed some of this dominant girl noncon whatever, but this wasn't hot at all. It was sick. I feel terrible, just wanted to say this (sorry my english)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was fucked up, how could he love her if she is threatening her parents. Sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was reading through the comments kevinlaroche, and saw where you made mention that Claire had redeemed herself.

It’s your story, so debating it is pointless, but I will point out that kidnapping and restraining Kevins parents, threatening their lives unless Kevin goes along, the forced marriage, the blackmail,… no, here wasn’t any redemption. Just a shift of points of contention.

It’s obsession, not love that Claire displays. There’s really no demonstration of respect for Kevin, despite your statement that Claire did give up cheating.

It’s likely that at some point, she’d move on from Kevin, because once she realized that he was only with her, declaring he loved her, because of the duress she placed upon him. Since she was forcing him to comply, she’d realize she doesn’t have his love, respect or trust… and in turn, find him valueless to her.

Then she’d have to kill him and his parents, anyone Kevin’s parents had talked to about the situation, and anyone she had let in in her relationship.

Because she’d end up in jail if she just let him go.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Claire redeemed herself? Do you even know what that word means?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous