Beloved Bound Pt. 01

Info
Lady D and a woman friend.
182 words
4.64
7.6k
5
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayeWilde
JayeWilde
347 Followers

You're a 9-foot tall buxom vampire woman. Your coven and you spend most of the time keeping the town safe and tending to your manor. watching over the coven is a satisfying job, but you don't have much time for yourself. Sure, you enjoy the friendly company of your adopted family, but it isn't the same as having a woman to keep you warm at night. You miss the intimacy, and you wouldn't mind having a lover to pamper and ease your stress. You find yourself pacing in the foyer when a woman comes up the road, wet and cold from the night rain and injured. At first glance, you think nothing of it and go about cleaning her up. But you begin to realize her intentions may not be so innocent, and you can't help but notice her body is...divine...and those muscles too... perhaps you won't be so lonely after all. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18. The acts therein described are based on fantasy, and should not be accounted for as real-life events.

Written by kendoll_killerson

--:--
--:--
1.0
JayeWilde
JayeWilde
JayeWilde
347 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

This feels like a vampire succubus wanting serious pleasure. Amazing.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The IT Boy The IT boy is bound by a reclusive cougar.in BDSM
Castle Mroczna A group of treasure hunters trespass upon Castle Mroczna...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pain Debts spy on a criminal organization for months now.in Audio
My Beautiful Teacher Young student becomes the slave of mature Japanese teacher.in Fetish
Cock Caged by a Big Older Lady Ch. 01 Cute boy seduced and cock caged by evil older women.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories