Cock Caged by a Big Older Lady Ch. 01

Story Info
Cute boy seduced and cock caged by evil older women.
7.8k words
4.52
65.6k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I'm John, and this story happened to me just after my 21st birthday. It was the beginning of summer break from collage, I had a part-time job at the campus book store, and I had just moved into my first rented room. Having grown up entirely in the house of my very strict single mom, I was shy and quiet.

My mother is a gorgeous, wide hipped, business woman in her late 40s, pale skinned, with dark curly hair just graying at the edges. She's very independent, and strong willed. My mother was always very strict, and I always did as I was told. I had been spanked as a child, so I knew my place.

Having always lived under my mothers supervision, I was a little nervous about being out on my own. I had a very routine life at home, mommy always gave me chores, a work out schedule, set meal times, curfew... I was even used to her telling me what to wear and when to go to bed.

Now I was on my own, and it was scary, but fun too. I had some free time to goof off after work, had a little miny fridge, and best of all my own private room with a computer in it.

I was home from work one evening and on a whim, decided to visit a local bar. I had very little experience drinking, but I liked beer, and now that I was 21, I figured why not? I was a big boy, wasn't I?

Still, it felt funny actually going by my self. The only bars I knew about were from the movies and TV. I was nervous when the big bouncer asked me for my ID, but with a skeptical look he let me in. I guess with my athletic body, I did look very young for my age.

I took a seat at the bar, and as the barman approached I asked for a beer. The bar tender was a condescending looking, older gay man, in a tight pride sweater. He looked at me with frustration.

"What kind kid?"

I hadn't thought about it, I didnt know the brands. I felt so silly, at a tavern all on my own. Im sure I was turning a beet red.

I sputtered "I'll have um... Im not sure."

"Think about it." He said impatiently and walked off to help another customer.

I felt so silly, maybe I should just slink out the door. I felt like such a naive little fool. Then I heard a deep, confident feminine voice from behind me.

"That was so cute... Don't know what you want? It's not you first time in bar is it honey?"

I turned to see who was speaking and I caught my first glimpse of Miss. Simmons. I didn't know it then, but the lovely older woman who was addressing, was about to change my life.

She was a gorgeous, wide hipped, goddess in her late 40s, pale skinned, with dark curly hair just graying at the edges.

I couldn't help but look her up and down. She was wearing sandals with pink toe nails, and skin tight pink yoga pants pulled up over a more than ample ass, to just below her pierced navel. She had strong muscular legs and I could guess why, she was wearing a tight white shirt, that said Jujitsu trainer, over a dark bra and huge tits.

The women was fit but. Still, very curvy. With a tall figure, strong muscular arms, gold watch and bracelets by her big hands, that huge lovely ass, she looked like an Amazon goddess. A powerful warrior queen, rich and lushes, out of one of my comic books. I din;t know women like this existed in the real world...

She could seduce men, or destroy them.

"Well?" The goddess asked.

Somehow I pried my eyes from gorgeous belly and boobs, and met her big confident green eyes.

"Well, I asked you a question young man. Are you going to answer me?"

She had said something as she walked up. A question? I forgot, wrapped up in my humiliation over the botched drink order, and my boyish horyness. I couldn't remember what she'd asked.

I must have been hypnotized, by her big, strong, sexy body. I couldn't think. I was trying not to stare as her huge ass as it swallowed up the bar stool next to mine. I must have looked as nervous as I felt because she repented.

"Is this you first time in a bar?"

I cringed and grinned foolishly.

"Oh yes, well actually... it is." I admitted.

She looked me dead in the eyes and held my gaze. "Really?"

"Well yes mama, yes it is." I stammered "I just had my 21st birthday two days ago."

Suddenly the pretty older women's hand was on my knee, and I felt an imitate twitch in my penis. She squeeze my leg playfully and drew me in to whisper in my ear confidently. "Is it really your first time in a bar honey, really? You don't know what to do and your embarrassed, thats so cute."

"Im sorry I just..." Was all I could sputter, the hand on my leg and her sweaty female smell was making my crazy. She interrupted me whispering sweetly close to my ear. "Don't worry cutey, I'll keep it very low key. You're a little embarrassed and that's ok. I'd never want to humiliate you..."

Then suddenly she was yelling to the bar tender, so loud anyone in the small tavern could hear. "...bartender get over here! We got a sweet young man here, and it's his first time in a bar! We must teach this innocent boy! He's sooo innocent and sweet, Bring us drinks!"

I blushed even more, and looked from her mocking pretty eyes to the floor. There were some good-natured chuckles in the bar and I felt like everyone must be staring at me. I wanted to bolt worse than ever, but the women's hand on my leg kept me still.

At this the barman, came back over, clearly he knew boisterous woman, and was used to her bossy ways. He grinned and offer her a hand shake. "Miss. Simmons, always a pleasure. How was your class tonight? And who's your date?"

Her hand still on my thighs, and she gave my leg a squeeze that made my cock jerk again, pretending like we were on a date. "Well, honey the man wants to know your name. Be a good boy, introduce yourself."

I played along, stunned that this big sexy women would even pretend to be on a date with me. "I'm John, I..." I managed to get out. "That's right." Miss. Simmons cut in "He's John, he just turned 21, and he's all mine, so hands off." Then after a chuckle. "As far as my class goes, my students are idiots. Why do such creepy meat heads always wanna take Jujitsu? It's a good thing I love beating up men."

The bartender chuckles looking me over "Maybe your in the wrong racket, maybe you ought to be a dominatrix." Anyway what can I get you two love birds?"

Miss. Simmons grinned like a wolf and laughed, I tried to grin and fake a laugh, anything to cover my shock and arousal. I'd never met a women my mothers age with such a potty mouth. "Maybe your right. Listen to me, I must still have some rage to work off after teaching my class" Slapping my leg playfully she went on. "Two shots of tequila and two big margaritas, for the dominatrix and her boy toy!"

She said the last sentence loud and clear, stressing the words "boy toy!" What was I hearing, was this lady picking me up, or just teasing me? What was a joke and what was real. Did she wanna kiss me, or kick my ass?

Before I had time to think about it our drinks had arrived, and I was taking my first ever tequila shot. The liquor was so bitter I almost spit, but after a few sips from my margareta I was ok.

The drink went straight to my head, and I was already feeling good and a little dizzy.

"Come on I wanna smoke" Miss. Simmon said, leading me like a child, by the hand, a patio where a few folks lounged on benches, chatted, and puffed. I would have fallowed he huge ass any were.

From her purse Miss. Simmons produced a big thick cigar, and a cutter. After trimming the cigar she held it loosely and unlit, by her crotch. I felt like the way she fondled the long cigar by her wide spread legs, it looked almost like she was playing with a big penis.

She produced a gold lighter and handed it to me. Then spoke in a clear commanding voice, clearly audible to everyone outside. "Be a good boy toy now, light mommy up."

Putting the phallus to her pouty lips, she waited. I cast my eyes down again with shame, looking at the lighter stupidity, maybe the drinks were starting to effect me. I felt silly, but turned on. I felt Miss. Sim mom's finger on my chin, lifting my gaze up, from the lighter, past her melon tits, and up to her mean face.

"BOY TOY! She said again, speaking clearly with the cigar clamped in her teeth, loud enough for everyone on the patio to notice. "Light mommy up!"

"Yes Miss. Simmoms."

I felt so embarrassed, sure people were staring, and I fumbled with the fancy lighter. I finally got it lit and held the flame as she carefully got her smoke going.

Miss. Simmoms relaxed then, settling back by me on the bench and resting her free hand on my upper leg. She could see her touch shot shivers up my spine, and she grinned. Miss. Sim mom could tell flirty talk and public touching made me anxious, and she seemed to enjoy needling me.

She smoked and drank, and questioned me about my life. I told her about my collage, job, and first apartment. "So you lived with your mother until a week ago then? And your all on your own now?"

She had the cigar between her legs again, drawing my gaze to her crotch. I tried not to stare, which was difficult because, I was also trying not peek at her sexy belly button ring, cute tits, and tummy. Also her possessive grip on my leg, was making my dick hard.

"Yes" I admitted shyly "I grew up in a very strict home." Then for some reason I added stupidly. "But I've been always a very good boy."

She paused at this, tossing her the rest of her margarita off in a gulp. Then she leveled her big green eyes at me and spoke. "A very good boy."

Her hand was suddenly on my hard cock, this older woman was groping me in public. It was terrifying, but it got me supper turned on. I looked around wildly but no one seemed to notice the boy being molested in the corner.

'You grew up in a very strict home." She repeated my words "...always been a very good boy."

"Miss. Simmoms what are you doing?"

Ruffly like she owned me, Miss. Simmoms felt me up. I was being groped, and I couldn't stop it. She felt my stiff shaft up and down from end to end. I was so mixed up, tipsy, horny, frightened... Finally, she let go.

"Just checking boy toy. Wanted to make sure your young weenier is as yummy and obedient as the rest of you. Now Im ready to take you home."

She looked me right in the face, and emphasized her statement by mashing her cigar out between us on the bench. It was a decided then, and I had no say in the manner. Miss. Simmoms liked me, or my body, or my thick cock, and I was going home with her. I was thrilled, I was tipsy, and I was terrified.

"Yes Miss. Simmoms." Was all I could say.

"Good then, I want one for the road before we go."

Then she was leading me by the hand again, and I was worried people will notice the bulge in my tight jeans. We stand at the bar, and she asked for two more double tequilas and the check. While we waited, I tried to stand still as Miss. Simmoms drunkenly touched my butt.

When the bar tender came back with our drinks, she game my bottom a few playful slaps. I don't want to think about how I must look, being publicly groped by this big woman, old enough to be my mother. I feel like such a slut.

We take our shots and Miss. Simmoms passes some bills across the bar.

"That's all then for tonight Miss. Simmoms, all done?" The bartender asks.

Sliding over a generous tip. "Well thats all for now, you might say, but I hope were not all done yet." She goosed my ass on those word making me visibly jump, ans drawing a grin from the barman. "I need a shower any way, my bush gets all sweaty when I choke guys out with my legs."

The drinks and the older women's dirty words, reeling in my brain, and I'm led out the door by the hand. I look up drunkenly and watch Miss. Simmoms's yoga pants, the way huge ass moves as I fallow her to the door. I couldn't stop thinking about the thong she must be wearing under those yoga pants. A thin piece of fabric pulled tight into her bush and ass crack, soaked with sweat from reicent physical domination of men.

From behind me I hear the gay bartender's joking voice "Don't beat this on up too bad Miss. Simmoms."

I wondered drunkenly what he might mean by "Don't beat this one up to bed..." Did Miss. Simmoms really beat up her dates? Did she pick up young men like me at this bar all the time?

Miss. Simmoms laughed, and shouted over her shoulder. "Don't worry, Im just gonna molest him a little. Then she dragged me out into the parking lot, and I forgot my worries as I fallowed her beautiful wobbly ass.

I was drunk, very drunk, and suddenly we were next to her vehicle, a huge raised SUV, painted bright pink. Im pushed ruffly up against the car and kissed hard, her tongue confidently in my mouth, her hand up my shirt, pinching my nipples. I give in like a girl being ravished, and wrap my arms around her neck, kissing back in my inexperienced way.

Then Miss. Simmoms's hands are on my crotch, and I feel my jeans being unbuttoned and unzipped. She pulled out my thick young penis and toyed with it a little as we kissed.

I squirm, I love it, but this is too much. It was one thing for her to grope me but stripping me in the parking lot, its illigale. I brought my hand down and grabbed her wrists, trying to resist, but Miss. Simmoms was much too strong for me.

She took my hands and forced them away from my waist, up too her giant breast. As she placed my hands on her massive tits she whispered in my ear. "Do you like my breasts baby, do you wanna see them... suck them?"

I squeezed, I fondled, I was in heaven. They were the first breasts I had ever touched, and they were amazing.

"I love them." I squeaked. "Miss. Sommoms your the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I'll do anything you ask, please let me see, please let me suck."

"Good boy." Stroking my hair with one hand, my dick with the other, she pressed my ass against her luxury vertical and asked. "Boy toy will you do what mommy tells you? Will you earn you peek at her big titties? Your lick at the apple? Will you do anything mommy tells you?"

Cock hanging out, rubbing an older women breasts in a parking lot I rasped. "Yes, yes! Anything Miss. Sommoms, I'll do anything you ask!"

"Anything?" She asked again, this time gripping my testicles hard enough to make me wince.

I was suddenly aware of how much stronger this women was then me, physically and sexually. I was reminded ed of how vulnerable I was at that moment, pants down in a dive bar parking lot. Miss. Simmoms could easily over power me.

"Anything I squeaked. I'll do anything you ask Miss. Sommoms."

This seemed to satisfy her, and she stepped back, looking at me with a smirk. "Good boy, Now get that shirt off. Strip, pants, shoes, panties, all of it, now!"

I was shocked, and stood still, till Miss. Sommoms, slapped my check. "Anything remember anything... Hurry up! You're not getting in my car clothed."

I scrambled to get out of my clothes, knowing I had no choice but to obey, hoping if I hurried we could leave quickly. Then I was handing my clothes over to this women, old enough to be my mother, watching her lock them in back of her SUV. Maybe it was the tequila, but in no time I found myself, naked in a parking lot, my clothes, phone, keys, wallet, taken away, my penis gripped in Miss. Sommoms's strong hand.

I looked around the parking lot with fear. "Can I please get in car now Miss. Sommoms? I asked.

She grinned evilly, squeaking my cock hard enough to hurt. "Not quite yet boy toy, not quite yet. Turn around and put you hands on my nice pink SUV. I wanna slap that round ass."

I was shocked, this was too much. I didnt want to get spanked. I stood still.

"What's the problem? I bet your mommy used to spank you, why can't I?

"Please" I mumbled.

Miss. Simmoms gave me a freezing look. "Hurry up boy toy, or I'll leave you here for like this."

These words froze my blood, and I knew Miss. Simmoms would do exactly that if she felt like it. She'd leave my bare ass, right hear for to be prayed on by any creeps that found me. She would think it was funny.

I turned and placed my palms on the car, I knew what to expect. My mother had spanked me... I knew the sooner I gave in the sooner Miss. Sommoms might let me get in the car.

"Im gonna give you ten slaps, right on the but, you can count them. Then well go to my place, and I'll let you see my tits. Dose that sound like fun to you boy toy?"

I know I'm complete at her mercy. "Yes Miss. Simmoms, anything you like Miss. Simmoms."

The first spank is a shock both because of the noise it produces, as much as the sharp pain it produces. Miss. Simmoms is not holding back at all, there's a loud noise, and it hurt a lot. My mommy had never spanked me that hard. I yelped, staggered, my hard penis bouncing, barely able to keep my hands on the vehicle. Im about. To start crying. The people on the bar smoking patio must have heard the loud slap.

In a husky voice I count "One."

From behind me a laugh. "You're so cute and pale, I left a perfect hand print. Hold still, just like that." I glanced over my shoulder expecting another hit, but Miss. Simmoms is pulling out her camera phone, stepping back to get a better angle.

"That's godhood boy, look back over it at me. Perfect I love that pouty look. And spread those legs more, stick your butt out!" Clicking away. "My friends are gonna get such a kick out of these."

This was awful, first she took my clothes, how she's taking nude pics of me. I wanted to protest, but I knew I had to do as I was told. The next slap was, if anything, harder than the last, stinging my tender flesh.

"Two" I chimed obediently, and we go on from there. Miss. Simmoms takes her time beating me, clearly enjoying herself. Im terrified that someone from the bar will come to in vestige the noise were making, but thank fully no one comes. By the last slap tears are running down my face and I whimper. "Ten."

Without a word Miss. Simmoms moves around the vehicle. Stunned I stood still, cock out, as she went to the divers side and got in. Miss. Sommoms started the SUV and locked the doors, then rolled down the pas anger window a few inched, to address me.

"Maybe I'll just leave you here anyway." She jokes playing with her phone behind the wheel.

"Please Miss. Simmoms..." She cuts me off.

"The bartender really like that photo, the one of my hand print on your sweet little ass. He thinks your cute, maybe I'll just leave you here for him. Maybe he'll let you suck his dick for a ride home..."

Then Miss. Simmoms lets out a few loud blast on her car horn, yelling out her open window. "Fresh fuck meat, come and get it, naked and ready. Tender naked virgin boy ass, come and get it!"

I couldn't believe all ready she sent that dirty old gay bar tend a picture of my bare butt. At his point I'm freaking out, is she really gonna leave me here, to be molested by the next creep to come along? When she puts the SUV in gear I start really crying, shaking, and pleading. "Please Miss. Simmoms, please don't leave me like this. I'll do anything. Please."

With these words, I here the doors unlock. I reach for the handle, just to have the door mockingly locked again. Miss. Simmoms addresses me. "You really wanna come home with me? All Im gonna do is slap you around and sit on your face all night."

I so scared she was gonna leave me nude, right there. "Yes. Please, Miss. Simmoms, please". Was all I could manage.

After a long pause, Miss. Simmoms unlocked the SUV, and lets me in. Shaking with fear, my bare ass felt sore on the leather seat, as we sped away. On the drive back Miss. Simmoms's phone chirps, and she chuckles at a message. Then she hands me the phone.

"It's the bartender again, he thinks your really cute. He told me he loved the spanking photos, but he'd like to see your cock. Take a couple selfies for him, a close up of your package, and another with you entire body and sweet smiling face."