Beltane Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night, Ann," I said.

She remembered herself quickly and turned around, rushing down the stairs. I looked back down at Gemma, who was making eye contact with me. She took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"Did she ever do this to you?"

She said it loudly. I'm sure that Ann hadn't even left the building and heard her. Before I had a chance to react she put her lips around the tip and then bobbed her head forward, taking every inch of my cock down her throat. I moaned aloud. Ann had never done that to me. Ever. I could feel a deep, rolling orgasm building inside me. I pulled my hips back, trying to rapidly abort a premature ejaculation and Gemma gasped for air and giggled.

"No, she never did."

I opened the door and we walked in, my cock hanging out of my pants and throbbing. Gemma started undressing immediately, throwing her shirt and tights on the floor of the living room. For the first time I saw her tits. They were, as I mentioned before, pierced with little barbells. She had small areolas with nipples that stuck out far enough to suck on. Her tits were perfect teardrop shapes. She was tattooed from her shoulder to her elbow on each arm, scenes of animals and plants spiraling up and down, and below her tits, the classic "tit chandelier". There was a large tattoo of a raven on her left thigh.

"I almost just came down your throat," I said.

She giggled again. "Did you like her watching? Do you think she learned anything?"

"Fuck." I said, taking it all in.

She laid on the floor, rubbing her pussy through her panties. I could see a wet spot just below her fingers.

"You liked it too, didn't you?"

"Mhm," she purred. "Look at this cock, oh my god."

She got onto her knees and crawled over, grabbing me at the base. Her tongue flicked around the tip. I wasn't sure how long I was going to last, given that I hadn't had an orgasm in four days, but I wasn't about to let her know that.

"She could be our little cuckcake," she said. "I could show her what she's missing. I can't believe she wasn't giving you more attention. You deserve better. God I just can't wait to fuck you."

I didn't know what 'cuckcake' meant yet, but in the month to come I would learn. She continued licking my cock. She took both hands and squeezed around the base, pulling upward toward the tip as if she was trying to get the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube. A big drop of precum formed at the tip of my dick. She gingerly stuck out her tongue and touched the tip of her tongue to my glans, licking back and forth around the base of my head. My body was ready to cum, but I wasn't. I held on for dear life. She licked up my glans to my hole, catching the drop of cum on her tongue and pulling it into her mouth. A long string formed as she did, connecting the tip of my dick to her lips. I knew one thing for certain. This girl was exactly what I had been missing.

12