Beltane Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was going down outside. I wasn't sure how long we had been at it, but it had clearly been a while. Gemma stretched in the bed and touched my arm.

"God, I just don't want to get out of this bed! Why don't we get a pizza and be lazy?" She suggested.

"I love that plan," I answered. "What should we do about her?" I gestured to Ann, who was still whining like a scorned puppy. Her eyes were beginning to tear up again.

Gemma regarded her haughtily. "Annie, sweetie," she said, her comforting tone a tad more mocking now, "James and I are going to relax now. I'm sure we'll have sex again before the night is over, in fact," she looked at me, smiling coyly, "I'm planning on it. If you want to stay and listen, I don't want to hear or see you. You can sleep on the floor at the end of the bed. And I want you gone before I'm awake in the morning. And I swear to god, if I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of you rubbing your cunt down there, I will kick you out of this house naked. Understand?"

Ann seemed to consider this. Leaving was the obvious choice. She would be able to come finally, without being judged or berated. But then, just walking away, just leaving, had always been the obvious choice. Hadn't it? She looked up to Gemma and nodded.

I got off the bed and undid her gag and the tape around her wrists. The gag came loose and a thick bubbly drip of spit rolled out of her mouth, landing on her chest and dripping all the way down to her bush. She looked back down the hall toward the living room, where her clothes sat, then back to Gemma. Gemma understood her wordless request and smiled, shaking her head slowly. Ann would remain naked and filthy. She crawled to the foot of the bed and lay there on her side, biting her lips and staring off into space.

The rest of the night was both mundane and unlike any I had ever had. Gemma and I acted like a long-time couple, showering together, eating pizza in bed, and watching Netflix. We kissed deeply in the shower, and finally out of earshot of Ann, I whispered in her ear that I couldn't wait for her to dom me again, confessing that I had almost broken down and started worshipping her during our long hiatus from our established roles. She had wordlessly smiled and pushed me down onto my knees, pushing her slit into my mouth. I focused on her clit, not wanting to get my cum in my mouth and she giggled, trying to force me under her.

"Taste it," I heard her whisper, smiling and biting her lip excitedly, and I relented a little, running my tongue across her slit before returning to her pearl. As I did I tasted the salt-sweet of my own cum mixed with her juices. I was a little ashamed at the time, but I couldn't say no to her. Whatever she wanted me to do, I wanted to do for her. And this was no exception.

When we got Ann was where we had left her, her eyes darting to us and back to the wall. She didn't make a peep. The pizza arrived and Gemma paid for it wearing one of my shirts, the outline of her naked body faintly visible through the fabric. She ignored Ann completely as she got into bed with me.

"Do you like documentaries?" She asked, pulling up Netflix on my laptop.

"Sure, sometimes. What kind?"

"True crime stuff, sometimes aliens. I'm really into serial killers. Oh, there's this great new movie about Mayhem out too, they're this black metal band that burned a bunch of churches in Norway in the '90s. Oh wait! We have to watch this."

She paused, the mouse hovering over a thumbnail. It was the opening episode of a documentary series titled Pagan Holidays: Beltane.

"I was reading a little about this the other day, it's like a pagan fertility holiday where they would have a big bonfire and fuck each other silly. It's coming up in like a week actually, I think it's at the start of May."

Under the covers, her hand had strayed to my cock. She was playing with me idly, gently fondling my dick and rolling my balls in her hand. I was only half paying attention to what she was saying. Her middle finger strayed idly behind my balls, again stroking my taint. She caressed me from the very rim of my asshole to the back of my balls. I closed my eyes and leaned in to the feeling, dropping any hang ups I had. Just feeling her touch me. I could feel myself getting hard in her hand. She continued her delicate line, her finger tracing over my sack to the base of my cock and up my urethra. By the time she got to my glans I was fully erect. She pressed the pad of her finger against my hole. I felt her rub a drop of precum against my glans, gently encircling my most sensitive spot. Despite just coming out of a refractory period, I felt almost completely normal, as if my body had already refilled my balls with sperm for another round. I breathed through an open mouth, my eyes closed, somewhere else entirely.

"James?" I heard her say. I snapped out of it. She was looking at me normally, as if she wasn't teasing me.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Yeah, that sounds good." I said, not entirely sure what I was agreeing to but not really caring.

"Take some notes," she said coyly, "maybe we can have our own little celebration in a week or so."

She started the documentary. It went into detail about the historical fact and modern practice of Beltane, the Gaelic Pagan holiday more commonly known as May Day. It was a celebration of life, fertility, and vital eroticism practiced at the beginning of summer. Principally, the practice involved a giant bonfire, open nudity, and a lot of free love. Gemma kept touching me the entire time, teasing me gently, noncommittally. Playing with me, really. Eventually I wrapped my hand around her and started doing it back. I pressed my fingers into her folds, wetting them with my cum (which was still steadily dripping out of her), and rubbing her clit with it.

I leaned in and spoke into her ear above a whisper, "do you want to see what Ann used to have me do to get her off?" I was sure Ann could hear us, though she hadn't made a peep in over an hour.

"Oooh, yeah, show me," Gemma responded.

"Lie flat on your back." I instructed. "Okay, so she would always have me just very very gently rub her clit, barely touching it like this," I demonstrated as I spoke, "and she would lie stiff as a board with her arms by her sides, and eventually she would just totally lose it."

Gemma laughed. "Seriously? No wonder she's such a slut for denial. She must have been such a terrible fuck."

"She was," I agreed. I pushed the computer out of the way and got on top of her. "I'm so glad I found you. I was so unfulfilled with her."

I leaned down and kissed her neck, feeling her tits.

"Go turn off the lights." She whispered in my ear.

I got up, my erection bobbing and swinging as I walked to the other side of the room. Ann was lying on her side, one hand under her head, the other between her legs. Her face was streaked with fresh tears. We made eye contact and I saw a pleading look in her eyes as I realized she was pleasuring herself. She must have been acting it out as I did it to Gemma, I thought. I smiled down at her and had a quiet laugh to myself. I didn't care if she made herself come to the sounds of me fucking Gemma at this point. If she wants to risk it, I thought, let her. Gemma was really the authority over her, not me. And if she wanted to risk Gemma's wrath, that was her business.

I turned off the lights and got back in bed. We finished the documentary, but by the end credits I was inside Gemma, my cock lubricated with my own semen, thrusting into her while I grabbed her tits. We rolled from the spooning position onto our stomachs. She propped herself up on her elbows and I straddled her, pulling her asscheeks apart so I could watch her holes while I made the bed rock. I fucked her deeply, listening to her moan, grabbing her tits.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon," I said.

"Mm, do it inside me, I want to go to sleep with my pussy full of your sperm."

I wanted her on top, but didn't want to risk Ann hearing me get all subby with Gemma. So I rolled over until we were both on our backs. She arched her back and I thrust up into her. She breathed heavily in my ear before sitting up and leaning forward. We were in reverse cowgirl now, but my legs were still spread outside hers, raised off the bed. She rode me, clapping her tremendous ass down on my hips, my dick disappearing inside her over and over.

"Fucking cum inside me. Just let it go. Give it to me."

She spread her legs, spreading mine in turn. I felt exposed and aroused. Her pussy gulped me down, slapping wetly as my cum-coated cock throbbed. She reached back and rolled my balls in her hand again, sliding her fingers across my taint to my ass. This time she fully committed to touching my asshole, gingerly running her finger around my rim. I had no idea how much it would have turned me on.

"Guhhhhhhhh," I moaned, my head rolling back.

"That's it. Shoot it inside. I want you to drain your balls in me. Pump me full. There we go, come on now. Come for me."

I pulsed wildly and she sat down, swallowing my cock with her pussy as I again drenched her insides with my sperm. It felt like I came just as much as I had the first time. It dumbfounded me. Normally after ejaculating once I was done for several hours and if I was able to get another orgasm in it would be half the volume, if that. But since Gemma had started working her magic on me it seemed like it didn't matter how recently or how much I came. There was always more ready for me to give to her.

She leaned back until she was lying on me, my prick still inside her. I was covered in my own seed. She whispered in my ear again, "I'm going to keep this load inside me all night. I feel so powerful when you give me your seed." Ann probably heard this too, in spite of her whispering. She was only feet away, really.

I kissed Gemma's neck and felt up and down her body, cupping her tits, dragging my fingers across her pussy. I was tired, but I just couldn't get enough of her. As I grew flaccid I felt myself slide out of her. I rolled her off of me and got up to clean myself off. I could hear Ann breathing in the dark. As I came back from the bathroom I turned on my light so I didn't trip over anything.

In the blue light of my phone's flashlight I saw Ann, now lying on her back, her legs spread. She was spreading her pussy open with one hand and covering her mouth with the other. She looked up as I saw her and I watched her eyes roll back in her head. She wasn't even touching her clit - just getting off on denying herself even further. On me knowing that she was pleasuring herself to the sound of the man she still loved fucking another hotter, better woman. That we had literally spread our fluids on everything she held dear. That she loved it - and that I knew she loved it.

Our ritual was complete, and Gemma had brought Ann under her spell.

12