Ben & Anita, lovebirds and a cuckoo

Story Info
A newly engaged couple have their sweet romance corrupted.
4.7k words
3.82
4.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita and Ben were recently engaged, they lived together in a bubble of romance in their little one bedroom apartment high above the Chicago skyline.

Both worked long hours, Ben was a consultant and Anita a promising paralegal, together they made a sweet couple. They would work all week and then explore the city's bars and clubs on the weekend.

Being based in the city suited them well, especially the sanctuary of their little love nest up in the high-rise condo. It had a busy concierge desk, the lobby was always bustling with friendly neighbours ready to chat, sharing small talk and gossip as the elevator shuttled them between floors.

Ben was 29, 5'9'' medium build, he worked long hours, but it was a steady job. Having saved for months to buy an engagement ring, he was now busy saving for their wedding. Anita was 26, petite, barely 5'2'', and of Indian descent. She was gorgeous, her hair cut into a short bob, it framed her beautiful fresh face, alluring eyes and a broad dimpled smile. She was also the most friendly and easy going soul that Ben had ever met.

Ben doted on Ani, telling her how amazing her tanned brown legs looked in the short summer dresses she loved to wear. What he was bashfully left out was how hot her boobs also looked in those tight fitting dresses. Accentuated by her tiny waist and the tight curves of her ass. She had a natural innocence about her, but playful and not too prudish to hide her generous cleavage.

Their nights were intimate, as a newly engaged couple. Anita would spend most of her time naked in the apartment, Ben would have his way with her at will, and she was always obliging with a blow job. It was loving, vanilla, young couple fun.

Ben knew he'd hit the jackpot to when she'd said yes. They had so much fun together, and now had the rest of their lives to look forward to. Ben wasn't the jealous type, but he was certainly aware how other men would stare hungrily at Ani whenever they were out. Why should Ben be jealous? Ani was a good girl. If anything, the attention she drew only proved how lucky he was. She's mine! he thought.

Early one sunny Saturday afternoon, the couple were waiting on the 29th floor for the elevator to take them down to the lobby. Ani was wearing one of her favourite little white flowery dresses and sandals. The white cotton straps contrast well against her light brown skin. With the perfect definition of her bare shoulders and the cleavage from her ample cupped boobs she made a poster perfect image. Ben was already wondering how he might ravish her later, but his daydream was suddenly broken as the elevator doors opened.

Inside stood a couple they'd never seen before. Slightly older, maybe late 40's, but impeccably groomed. The couple beamed confident, welcoming smiles at Anita and Ben

"Hi guys, you going down?"

Anita and Ben stepped into the elevator and the small talk flowed effortlessly between the girls

"We just moved in, 41st floor" "I'm Heather, Kyle works in advertising, I work in fitness, you guys like it here?"

Ani was beaming that beautiful smile as she nodded and spoke with Heather. Kyle nodding along intently, Ben was immediately wary of Kyle, he seemed to have an almost cocky, arrogant demeanour, and worse still he barely broke his gaze from Anita as they spoke.

This new couple looked athletic, Kyle must have been 6'2'', chiseled jaw and broad shoulders. A perfect match for Heather, who's tight leggings and tanned smile showed what dedicated gym time can do.

Ben realised that given his height, Kyle had a perfect view down Anita's cleavage, and from the body language, he could see the new neighbours were already big fans of his fiancée.

As they poured out into the lobby they started to shake hands, but Kyle was still focused intently on Anita. He made sure to place a hand on her bare shoulder as he said goodbye.

Anita seemed slightly embarrassed at the contact, and eventually pulled her hand and stepped back. The conversation echoed with "we'll have to meet up again", and that was it. Both couples then dashed through the lobby to their respective taxis.

"Well they seemed like fun!" Ani announced.

Ben had already taken an instant disliking to Kyle. He'd barely looked at Ben when he shook his hand.

"Yeah, maybe we'll see them around." Ben nonchalantly replied.

The next few days passed as usual for the young couple. Work, drinks, back to the apartment, frequent rounds of 'playtime' and falling asleep exhausted in each other's arms through hot summer evenings.

That was until Thursday.

Ben got home early and received an sms on his phone from Ani,

'Hi Babe, just bumped into Heather, from upstairs. We're at the bar near work having a girly catch up, back soon. X'

Ben didn't think much of it, and after a few hours Anita bundled through the door slightly tipsy.

"Oh Ben, Heather is so much fun!" She beamed "`They never wanted kids, and have just started living here in Chicago... "

Ani kept talking from behind the closet door, until it opened again

"...and we've been invited to a club with them this weekend. I said we're free, it sounds a bit crazy, but fun!"

Ben watched as Ani unzipped her tight dress and prised herself out. She then stood in front of him in her underwear... He only had one thought now.

"Sure hun, sounds like fun." Ben said, and proceeded to pounce on her.

Saturday afternoon arrived and Anita's phone buzzed with messages,

Anita poured over the phone's screen "Oh wow Hun, this club sounds... erm... exotic..."

"and Heather say's 'wear something sexy' and that we're invited up to theirs for pre-drinks at 8."

Ben didn't really have a 'sexy' outfit, but Ani was already trying on some of her hottest lingerie. The cocktail dresses she was also throwing onto the bed were tiny, hardly designed to cover anything up.

Just after 8pm, they knocked at Kyle and Heather's apartment. The door swung open and Kyle stood there with that Hollywood smile. He was in a designer suit, half unbuttoned shirt and bare feet.

"Well hello! Come in!" Kyle exclaimed "Hey, good to see you Ben, how's it been... wow Ani, you look.... Hot!"

Anita blushed back at Kyle with that beaming smile as drinks were thrust into their hands.

A few hours later and already charged by the cocktails, Heather announced that the taxi had arrived.

"Just to warn you guys" Heather teased "this club is a little... forward, you two little love birds ok with that?"

"Yeah, we can do sexy!" Anita giggled.

Ben smiled nervously and nodded. Anita pulled Ben aside as they were getting ready to leave.

"It's ok hun, I know it sounds a little freaky, but we're young and these guys are so cool. You know I love you." Ben couldn't deny Ani her fun, so off into the night they went.

A short taxi ride later and the two couples were walking up dark velvet steps into the club. The sound of music thumped louder and louder, until the doors opened and they walked in.

"Oh fuck" Ben called into Anita's ear "What is this place?!"

But before Anita could reply, she was gone. Whisked away by Heather making a direct line for the bar.

"Dutch courage?" Kyle called out as he strode into the club, looking like he was very much at home. Soon the guys found a couch and a waitress brought complementary drinks over.

Ben was shocked, from the way everyone was provocatively dressed he was sure they were in some kind of swingers club. The other guests looked slightly older, and very familiar with each other. Like intimate friends, they laughed, gossiped and threw glances over at Ben and Anita, 'the new kids' he thought.

Judging how Heather and Kyle were saying hi to so many people it was clear that this was a regular venue for them.

Ben looked over at the girls. Ani, his darling fiancée, was sat on a bar stool with Heather. Ani's short skirt had ridden up her legs, and the cheeks of her ass were clearly showing. Another couple were stood next to the girls speaking with them. Soon two guys also joined the little group. All smiles and handshakes, Heather clearly knew them all very well.

Ben watched as Heather teased the shoulders of Ani's flimsy dress down, revealing her shoulders, the purple lace of a bra strap and her perfectly cupped boobs. This little show seemed all for the delight of the audience stood around them.

Heather then started to seductively stroke Ani's shoulders and the group started to close in, the men showering the girls with compliments as the girls giggled and flirted back.

With all this flirting, the focus of the group was clearly on Anita. She continued to beam back at them with that beautiful carefree smile. Ben knew that to this crowd Ani looked fresh, alluring. A beautiful, naive starlet that sirened to be corrupted.

Ben couldn't stand it any longer and marched over, pulling her to one side.

"Ani, this is insane" he barked.

"We've got to go. Come on, I'll grab our things."

Anita yanked her arm back from his grip and her face thundered back at him.

"Chill out Ben! We're having a good time"

"Just go with it, it's ok. Where's Kyle?'

Heather then squeezed herself between them,

"It's ok Ben honey." Heather smirked "We're big girls, just having fun with our friends."

"Grab a drink and Kyle will show you upstairs."

With that Heather led Anita by the hand along the bar, and up the adjoining stairs into the darkness.

Ben watched helplessly as Anita's bare ass cheeks could now be seen, as her dress rode up completely as she walked up the stairs. The hungry eyes of every guy in the bar seemed to following her.

Ben turned round to see Kyle, laughing from the couch having witnessed the whole scene.

Ben walked over deflated.

"Ah don't worry buddy." Kyle soothed, "You'll love it here. Ani loves it here!"

"Come on, I'll show you around."

With that they ordered new drinks for the table and Kyle introduced Ben to various couples as they passed by.

Kyle then leaned closer towards Ben,

"By the way bud, this next floor... clothing optional. Hope you're ok with that."

With that, Kyle stood up motioned Ben to follow him over to the stairs. The walls of the were dark, and Ben could barely see each step from the soft down-lights above.

As they reached the top, Kyle opened a door on the left, and they entered into what appeared to be a locker room.

There were other men in the room, all hurriedly stripping off and bundling their clothes onto benches and shelving around the walls.

"What about the girls?" Ben asked.

"Oh they're already through" Kyle replied.

"And knowing Heather, making new friends! She likes to get the party started early if you know what I mean."

At which comment, several other men in the locker room laughed aloud, appearing to smile knowing back at Ben.

At this point Ben didn't care that he was now naked, he just wanted to find his beloved Ani, make sure she was ok and get them out.

Ben started to think 'Maybe she was...' suddenly the sight of Kyle's cock interrupted his thoughts. 'Holy fuck' even flaccid it was bigger than Ben's was erect. 'and he's been cut, Ani's always joked about getting me done'

The bulbous head of Kyle's cock swung with an impressive, mesmerising weight. Ben had to break his gaze, then began following the other men into the next room.

The music was quieter up here. In the next room the walls were painted a dark blue, appearing almost black in the dim light. Wooden floorboards and a short flight of steps led up to a balcony and what appeared to be a viewing window.

Several of the now naked guests were at window, watching whatever show was occurring in the adjoining room.

Ben walked up to the naked figures by the window and peered over. He could see a large bed to the left of the room with two figures lying naked on top of it. His gut wrenched, but sadly he wasn't surprised, it was Heather and Ani.

Anita was on her back, legs slightly apart, being gently stroked by Heather, who was lying up on her side next to her. Heather was gently stoking Ani's pert, exposed boobs, across her flat stomach, along Ani's thighs, all the time whispering words in her ear that clearly had Anita spellbound.

The sounds from inside the room were impossible to hear through the glass, and also masked by the giggles and groans from the growing audience at the window.

Ben watched as Heather reached over and clasped what he recognised as a large wand vibrator. The toy from his favourite porn videos and far more powerful looking than the small finger sized toy that Ben and Ani sometimes played with. Powered by a cable running off the bed the large white head of the vibrator looked serious.

When Heather switched it on, the sight of this potent machine next to Ani's nubile, uninitiated flesh looked wildly perverse.

As this depraved spectacle was about to unfold, it drew the crowd closer with excitement. Anita looked like such an easy prey for the carnage about to be unleashed on her body, Ben watched on fixed to the spot, helpless to act.

Heather pressed the vibrator's head gently between Anita's legs, she instantly clamped them around it and exclaimed as her mouth gasped open in shocked surprise.

Heather laughed and soothed Ani. She pushed her legs back down and apart, spreading them wider this time as Ani closed her eyes. Her freshly trimmed pussy and labia now exposed for the audience to savour.

The audience began to groan as Heather again brought the wand's head up to Ani's crotch and gently nestled it in and along her pussy, massaging it's tip into her soft brown folds.

Heather worked the vibrator expertly along the length of Ani's pussy for some time. Anita began to writhe and arch her back, gripping onto the bedsheets as waves of pleasure started to wash over her. Anita's pussy now glistened wet under the soft downlight, as she began to grind her crotch eagerly back against the vibrator's head, matching it's movement, as if looking to unleash something deep within.

It wasn't long before Anita's legs started to shake and tremble in orgasm. Ben was captivated, he'd never seen her climax like this before. Her thighs glistened in the soft down-lights as a clear liquid started to splash from between her pussy and the vibrator. A new carnal pleasure was being unleashed from Ani, her sexual awakening and nubile fertility enthralling the watching crowd.

Ben edged up to the front, now against the window. He was spellbound by the vision of his beloved fiancée, now exposed to all, ripe for the taking.

Anita was either oblivious to the crowd, or was discovering a new instinct for exhibition. Either way, the show was now on, and Ben, with a front row seat, was as spellbound as rest of the crowd.

Heather sat up, walked across the room and unlatched the door.

Three ordinary looking men, much like Ben, walked in. The men appeared to be regular guests, as they came over to the bed and started caressing Anita. Still with her eyes closed, Ben could see Ani purring with pleasure as their hands started to explore her body, stroking, squeezing, pinching per now erect nipples, heightening her now aroused state.

Heather spoke and the men gently helped Anita up and over to what looked to Ben like a leather sex sling hammock suspended from the ceiling.

They helped Anita lie back into the sling, her head supported at one end, and her hips positioned at the edge of the other.

Her legs were carefully buckled up around the knees and ankles, spreading her legs up above her head and giving full access to her now soaked pussy. The men following Heather's instruction in an almost ritual like fashion to ensure she was comfortable and the focus of the show.

Anita complied willingly, smiling lovingly at the men, seemingly addicted to her journey of submission and corruption. She was now led by a new carnal instinct that could now never be put back.

The men started to caress and stroke Anita's perfect body, her boobs, thighs, neck. With her eyes again closed, Anita was clearly lost in a sensual overload, starting to groan and writhe in pleasure at their attention.

One of the men stood between Anita's legs and carefully placed a condom over his cock. He slowly started to enter her, but being wetter than she had ever been before simply smiled and purred at the feeling of this strange new cock entering her. That beautiful familiar smile then started to spread across her face, turning into an open mouth pant as he began to find his rhythm.

Another man stood to the side of Anita's head and fed his cock into Anita's mouth. She willingly started to suck on it, and the sling harness began to rock as both men matched their movements and built up their intensity.

Ben was fixated by the show, his beautiful beloved, being defiled by strangers in such as sordid place. But his heart was racing with excitement and consumed by lust. Had he really known Ani? Why was he not repelled by this?

"Hey honey" Ben spun round and there stood Heather.

As casual as that first day they met in the elevator, her firm breasts were exposed and lit from the gentle downlights above them.

"Enjoying the show? Ani is so hot Ben, I've never seen a girl make such an impact on her debut. Half the club are here watching! Kyle knew she'd be a big hit."

Suddenly the crowd surged again and Ben spun towards the window. This time he looked in horror, his heart almost stopped.

"No!" Ben cried.

There was Kyle, the smug, entitled overachiever, standing right next to Ani's head.

Her eyes were closed, she was still facing the other direction sucking the other guy and hadn't seen Kyle, or head of his impressive cock, now hanging just inches from her face.

Time appeared to stand still as Kyle looked over and through the window directly at Ben. That smug grin started to slowly break across Kyle's face as Ben started to tremble, his heart racing, then suddenly Kyle threw his head back in sheer pleasure, his mouth gasped wide open and the crowd groaned in approval.

Ben watched helplessly as Anita sucked on Kyle's shaft like she was possessed.

Lifting and bobbing her head, her lips were clamped firmly around his cock, devouring every inch, trying not to gag as she took Kyle's full length deep into the back of her throat.

Anita was unconditionally Kyle's now, and Ben could do nothing. Kyle had claimed his fertile young slut, now worshipping his cock in her state of sexual ecstasy.

Kyle placed a hand on the back of Anita's head and fed his cock deeper into her mouth. He looking down on her in lust and hunger, feeding his cock down her throat, admiring this beautiful whore he had untamed.

His other hand reached over and squeezed her breasts, teasing and pinching at each nipple to her excited groans, then slowly across her torso and down to her pussy. As the other guy continued to fuck her, Kyle started to massage her soaked clit.

At this point the guy between her legs stepped up his pace, thrust his hips close into Anita, and held them there grabbing at her thighs, clearly reaching his orgasm inside the condom.

She was now 'broken-in' to the club, her journey well started. The guy slowly pulled out and the brown lips of her pussy started to slowly close, glistening wet in the downlight, looking hungry and in need of more attention.

Kyle's hand was already there. He began stroking along her slit, the tips of his long fingers working into her pussy, slipping gently in and out, becoming soaked in the juices.

He then stood back and his cock sprung up from Anita's mouth. It was rock hard, his head appearing to throb for her body. Anita held her mouth open hungrily toward it.

At this point Ben noticed Kyle's heavily swollen balls, 'fuck', he thought, 'how much cum has he got in there?'

Kyle walked round between Anita's legs, and he caressed her thighs. His fingers again arrived at her wet pussy. He parted her labia slightly to inspect her inner pink treasure, making sure the crowd at the window could clearly see. The he then placed the bare head of his bulbous cock at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing it there as she looked longingly back up at him.

12