Ben & Anita, lovebirds and a cuckoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben could see her eyes were filled with absolute desire. A submission and complete need to be taken, as if begging for nothing else but to be fucked by Kyle.

With their gaze locked, Kyle began to slowly sink his cock into her, the sight of her beautiful pussy stretching as far as it could to accomodate his thick girth. The crowd gasped and Anita's mouth opened wide as her eyes started to roll back in her head.

She was so wet that Kyle continued in one movement to sink his full 8 inches deep inside her. There he held his cock inside Anita until her legs started to tremble and shake, she was already at orgasm.

"Fuuuck, yeeesss" she screamed, the cry audible outside the room, and the words echoed around Ben's head.

"Please fuck me" she begged to Kyle, who held his cock deep within her for just a few seconds longer, savouring his prize. He then started to slowly work his cock back and forth in a commanding motion, owning his slut, his hands gripped tightly around her brown thighs.

Her pussy savoured his fucking, gripping his cock right to the tip, his girth stretching her to a new sweet pain of ecstasy as she'd never felt before.

This beautiful motion captivated the crowd, the couple clearly had a sexual chemistry, and Kyle started to thrust harder and faster, fucking Anita's body mercilessly as she'd started to accomodate this new large cock more easily.

Kyle was so in-tuned with her body, teasing her, letting her writhe, holding deep inside as she pushed back onto him in response. They were a perfect match, and Anita could never enjoy Ben's cock again, knowing this was what real fucking felt like.

"Fuck" said Heather, "This is so hot."

"I should warn you, Kyle is a heavy cummer. He's been making me tease him all week, but never letting him orgasm."

"In fact I've never seen his balls so swollen, this might not last long! Oh wait, didn't Ani say you guys hadn't started the new birth control yet? Don't worry hun, I'm sure it'll be fine."

Ben suddenly spun round to Heather, realising from her sarcastic tone exactly what was happening.

The crowd started to murmur and Ben looked back in the room to see Kyle's thrusting become faster and more urgent, the force in his fucking more intense.

Then suddenly it happened. Kyle's orgasm was stunning.

He thrust forward, lifting up onto his toes, forcing his hips against Anita, pushing the whole the swing forward. His ass cheeks began to clench just as Anita's legs also began to convulse and shake uncontrollably. Her shackled legs trying their best to wrap around him.

For what seemed like an eternity, Kyle's face was arched up to the ceiling, crying out as his body continued to convulse into Anita. Ben watched Kyle's ass clenching, knowing those waves meant he was pumping everything he had from those balls deep into his fiancée.

"Holy fuck, that's got to be a lot of cum being pumped into your girl." said Heather

She then reached over and lightly brushed her hand against the underside of Ben's hard cock. He immediately began to cum, his dick shooting and spraying its desperate load onto the floor.

Heather laughed, "Oh honey, your little dick is really enjoying this."

"Maybe got excited a little too soon? Don't worry hun, Ani is having making up for you both tonight, and hey you seem to have really enjoy it as well."

Ben started to gently cry as the crowd dispersed. He could see through the glass the new lovers locked in an embrace. Their tongues kissing deeply as Ani ran her hands over the back of Kyle's neck, squeezing his ass, pulling him deeper into her.

Kyle eventually stood upright and pulled his now semi-hard cock out of Anita. The remaining audience were treated again to Anita's swollen labia, but strangely only the smallest pearl of cum could be seen from the entrance of her ravaged pussy.

A guy leaned into Ben "That's the breeding swing son. With her orgasm and legs being strapped up, I bet there there's a river cum oozing deep into her cervix right now. That's real breeding!"

Kyle nodded back to Ben as he massaged the last drops of cum out from his aching shaft, his balls now hanging empty within their hollow sack.

As he then helped Ani down from the swing a stream of cum immediately drained from her pussy onto the floor, the last trickle ran down her thigh and along her leg.

She gave an embarrassed giggle whilst looking lovingly up at Kyle. He put his arm around her shoulders, pulled her tiny frame into his torso and they walk to the door leaving an impressive pool of cum on the floor behind them.

Ani's beautiful smile was now permanently fixed on her face as she wrapped her arm around Kyle and they walked out of the room together.

As they passed through the crowd she looked over at Ben, his dick now shrivelled and his eyes red from tears. She pouted a tender kiss to him.

"Let's get a drink Ben" Kyle said and they walked off ahead of him, not even a backward glance from his beloved fiancee.

Ben made his way back to the locker room, dressed alone, and came slowly down the stairs. Every conversation in the bar seem to quieten as he passed, and he was met with welcoming eyes, sympathetic to his new cuck status.

Heather caught Ben's arm. "Hey Ben, Ani said she'll be staying at ours tonight hun. Don't feel like you need to stick around, she's fine with us for now."

With that Ben made his way home, collapsing into bed around 2am.

Strangely Ben slept well, waking up several times to jerk his constant erection as he continually replayed the whole scene in his head. By 11am, his cock raw from masturbating, he finally decided to head out and find breakfast. That was their previous routine at least.

The evaluator door opened and there was Heather, this time with a smug but almost sympathetic smile.

"Hi Ben honey, they're still in bed sleeping.' She reached over and rubbed Ben's crotch.

"I lost count after the fourth fuck, but I'm sure Ani will be back down later this afternoon, keep this little guy warm for her"

"Oh and don't worry hun, Kyle's a heartbreaker. He usually gets bored with them after a few weeks and then we move on. You'll have your princess back soon."

"Keep saving up for that dream wedding hun, she deserves it. Maybe just start thinking of some baby names while you're planning"

With that the elevator doors opened, and Heather walked out, Ben was left motionless at the back of the elevator car, feeling a growing bulge in his crotch at her words.

12