Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 04

Story Info
Ben recovers from being discovered & an unexpected visitor.
7.4k words
4.65
8.1k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blossoming Ben Ch. 04

"Ben...Ben sweetheart are you okay...no Julie I don't think we need an ambulance. Let him come round..."

Ben was not exactly sure of the sequence of events, or how he ended up in his bed wearing shorts, but he started to crease open his eyes and could make out the outlines of who he presumed were his Mother and his Sister.

He opened his eyes properly and blinked five or six times, hoping to establish that this had all been a dream, albeit a weird and freaky one. But after gradually assuring his Mother that he was okay, the conversation inevitably turned to the fact that she had walked in on Ben vigorously fucking his Sister. How could he possibly explain that. In the end he didn't have to.

"I'm glad you're feeling a little better honey, but before you start to worry, I need to share some things with you. Your Sister and I, well we're both in the Circle, like your Grandma and her Momma before her. It was me that asked the ladies of the circle for their help, and so yes, we know about the Enlarging."

Ben's jaw flopped open, thinking that his life had been one sequence of revelations after another of late, but his Mother and Sister were in effect practicing witches.

"What your Sister just did for you would conventionally be regarded as morally repugnant, but for me it's similar to applying pressure to a wound. It was urgent and necessary, and I hope that you understand that Benjamin. Whilst I'm sure that you both had a very good time, I promise you that there will be no shortage of women willing and interested in providing that sort of relief for you."

Ben nodded, partly because whenever his Mother used his full name it was only in important conversations, for which he would normally be in trouble, and he was used to agreeing with whatever she said. He also almost subconsciously registered the "no shortage of women" statement, and had no idea what that meant, but she surely didn't actually mean that.

"Mom, this is a lot to take in for me. I thought I was going crazy or sick, but with everything that I've learned in the last few days it's starting to make sense. I really feel like I could use a nap just now, would that be okay? But maybe later we could talk some more?"

His Mother assured him that was fine, kissed him on the forehead in the way that a Mother should and left him to go to sleep.

Ben woke a couple of hours later feeling surprisingly refreshed. He had been rather vividly replaying his day of sex, with Allison and with Julie, so it was little surprise that he was sporting an erection.

"Hello sleepy head."

An unexpected though not unfamiliar voice came from the corner of his room. There sat Bethany Jones, Head Cheerleader and full time bitch (at least as far as Ben could tell from their very limited interactions). She'd barely ever had a conversation with Ben, never mind come to his house so what was she doing in his bedroom. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was really awake, but she was still there. He looked at her from toe to head. Gleaming white tennis shoes with tiny white ankle socks, then long tanned legs finally meeting a very short skirt, topped by a neat fitting sleeveless tee shirt. She was perfectly made up and her hair sat on her shoulders in waves. Completely gorgeous and while Ben was one hundred percent sure that she knew it, right now it wasn't accompanied with her usual cold arrogance.

"Cat got your tongue sugar?" Bethany was teasing but not taunting, and smiling which was something Ben had almost never seen her do, at least not in his vicinity and he was convinced it made her much prettier.

"Sorry, but this is...unexpected. Is it impolite to ask what you're doing here? In my house? In my bedroom?"

The latter made Bethany giggle, something Ben thought she was incapable of, but he was still processing the idea that one of the hottest girls in school, who'd only recently announced her cheerleading scholarship to one of the biggest colleges in the state, was sat in his bedroom, looking gorgeous and he was in his bed. No shirt, and sporting a major erection.

"Not at all. Firstly I'm here because Julie invited me over. She looked after me when I came to senior school and we stayed in touch when she left. But I've been hearing some very interesting things about you Ben, like how Allison Winters is walking around with a permanent grin on her face. A little birdie tells me that you and her have been busy, and that not only are you packing, but you really know what your doing with it."

Ben spluttered that he didn't know what she was talking about, but in the same breath was trying to decide if it was the fact that he was topless in front of Bethany was making him uncomfortable or that she was very obviously looking at the bulge in the sheet, which was doing little to nothing to hide his throbbing member.

"Oh aren't you cute! Let's cut to the chase. A couple of months back and I turn eighteen, big party and everything and a real nice time, but my biggest present was my Momma telling me all about The Circle and introducing me. I hear all about how we've looked out for you, and a little thing called the Enlarging. Now call me selfish if you like, but if I find out a way to help me get in perfect shape before I go to college, I'm interested!"

So it begins thought Ben. Both Mrs Winters and his Mother had all but inferred that women in the Circle would come looking for the Gift, but he'd perhaps underestimated the reach of the coven.

"Okay Bethany, I've only discovered all of this in the last twenty four hours so it is all very new to me. What could you possibly want to improve? You're tall, slim, athletic and Queen Bee at the school. I know college is coming soon, but what do you need?"

"You're too sweet! Firstly only my Momma calls me by my full name, you can call me Beth. Second, I won't be a cheerleader all my days so I'd like some real curves too. You know, a little more in my ass, certainly some bigger boobs. Have you never thought about me that way Ben? Never pleasured yourself thinking about this body?"

Ben turned a little bit crimson. She had him, though to be fair most of the young men at that school would have thought about Beth and her cheerleading cohort at some point.

"Not a question I'd ever expect you to ask me Beth, though it's not like we talked too often before now."

"Oh gosh sweetie I know. Six months ago I was a complete bitch to most of the school, and thought it was perfectly fine. The Circle opens your eyes and makes you understand the world a bit better, prepared me hopefully for life beyond high school. I don't get a squad obeying my every wish for the rest of my days, so perhaps it's time to prepare for that. Regardless of whether or not you'd pleasured yourself thinking of me before, that's in the past. If you will grant it, I'd like the gift to shape me like a woman. The kind that will look great in a bikini for a very long time to come of course, and I can express my gratitude to you very, very practically."

So they were negotiating now. Ben hadn't even considered the idea that women would offer something beyond the sex with the recipient, but Beth seemed to be suggesting more.

"Okay Beth, you're the first woman to actually request the Gift, so apologies if I'm a little bit slow to understand that. From what I've been told I need to do the Summoning for at least a week before we consummate it."

Beth looked disappointed, as though she had somehow expected this to be completed there and then.

"Also you will need to refrain from having sex yourself, but as far as I can tell, self pleasuring is fine. You need to be on birth control for the consummation, or there's a very good chance you will get pregnant. Will that be a problem?"

Beth warmed up again, and her smile lit up the room.

"Nope. Momma made sure I went on birth control as soon as I joined the Circle, which I didn't really understand why at the time as they're all women! As for not having sex, well Ben...you'll be my first. For all that I'm a horny teenager like everyone else, I've been saving my first time for someone special. I can't think of a better time for this. I do masturbate plenty though, so I'm glad that's not out of bounds. Is there any reason that we cant be together while you perform the Summoning?"

Ben thought briefly, and remembered that he'd often masturbated with Aunt Susan in the house so why not have a beautiful woman in the room?

"I'm not aware of any. We just have to refrain from touching each other..."

Beth didn't wait for the end of that sentence but whipped off her tee shirt and a sports bra to reveal small but perfectly formed breasts topped by tiny stiff nipples. The skirt and panties swiftly followed, Ben noting with interest that Beth was a different shade of blonde down below.

Ben slipped out of bed, his erection tenting his shorts in a way that hid nothing. Beth stared as he slipped them off and his cock bounced loose. There was a brief pause as the pair stared at each other, Ben thinking that Beth was already perfect but if she wanted hips and bigger boobs then he'd happily grant them to her. Beth's experience of cock extended to her current boyfriend who she'd given a couple of hand jobs to, but it was tiny compared to what she was looking at right now.

He sat back on the bed and relaxed, taking his cock in hand.

"Beth, you should know that you're perfect. Beautiful and sexy as you are right now. Are you sure that you want this?"

Beth blushed, suddenly conscious of being all but naked in front of this young man who she'd barely known prior to tonight, but suddenly feeling very fond of him.

"Oh Ben you're so sweet. I have a week to change my mind if I want to, but right now I'd love a pair of Allison Winters titties. I saw her the other day in the showers and lord they are pretty and all sorts of sexy. It's what I want for myself, and not to please anyone else. So...do we just do this now?"

Beth put a finger to her lips in a seductive manner that had Ben's cock throb in his hand. He started to stroke his length slowly, while Beth's hands roamed over her body, teasing her nipples as her eyes closed and she moaned at her touch. It occurred to him that he'd never seen a woman pleasure herself, at least outside of a porn video, but in person it was a hundred times more erotic. Beth glided a finger over her pussy a few times, before moaning as she slid it inside. She was using her normal sources of stimulation but couldn't help but be drawn to the huge penis in front of her, and wonder how on Earth it would fit inside. Still it made her wetter than she could ever recall, and whilst the noise of her now two fingers thrusting in and out was mildly obscene, she didn't care.

Ben was in sensory overload, and he soon felt his cock start the inevitable sequence of sensations that preceded an ejaculation, but he was determined not to finish too soon. He lost control when Beth wailed and came, her voice shuddering as she fingered her way through the orgasm. For all that Ben had cum multiple times earlier that day, he still pulsed magnificently with his ejaculate flying up in the air before landing with a resounding splash on his body. He looked over to Beth, her eyes still closed as her legs shook through her orgasm, and now clearly envisioned her body with the changes she sought.

Beth's eyes eventually opened, though her body was still riding out the best orgasm of her life. At least to date, or so she hoped, and it took no small amount of self control to not leap across the room and see what that cock felt like inside her.

"Oh Ben...that was incredible. Do you need a hand cleaning that up? It's...a lot."

'No thanks, I've got it taken care of. I've never done anything like that before either, but you were wonderfully sexy. I've got plenty to ensure that the Summoning works for you, until we can complete the ritual. I so want to kiss you right now, but I don't want to compromise what we've done."

Beth blushed, not used to being complimented as a woman. Oh yes she was often told she was pretty, or even sexy by her boyfriend, but never by someone who had seen her as raw and sexual as she had been right now and she felt incredible.

"You're making me blush Ben, and I promise that doesn't happen very often. I've never done that in front of another soul before, and oh my gosh it was such fun. I can't wait for this week to pass. I know that you and Allison have a good thing going right now, and I hear you have a hot date on Saturday with Angela, but I want you to know any time you need...company, for want of a better word, day or night, you let me know. If I can't make it, I promise you I'll find someone who can. Being head cheerleader has its... privileges."

Beth giggled once again as she got herself dressed. Ben pulled on his shorts, walked over and gave her a big hug, which she warmly returned.

"I'm in no rush Ben, maybe I could stay a while and we could talk?"

Ben assured her that would be fine, so he pulled on a tee shirt and they went downstairs and drank lemonade while chatting to Julie and his Mother, both of whom seemed very pleased. A while later, and she left, the pair exchanging hugs and Beth giving him a kiss on the cheek that promised more.

"So little brother, the hottest girl in the entire school just came to your home and is smitten with you."

"I think you're exaggerating Julie. We both know why she came here and what she wants."

"The girl got naked in front of you Ben. If all she wanted were the changes to her body, then she would have left and you'd see her in a week. She stayed, she chatted and that hug means more than 'thank you for my boobs'. Just be careful, don't get yourself into a mess you can't fix."

"Technically she kept her socks on, but I know what you mean. She's not at all what I expected, she's really much kinder, and a lot...well nicer than I ever imagined."

"It's funny how others perceive us in the roles that we play. Don't be surprised if she doesn't directly acknowledge you in school, that will take her a while to adjust from. If you are able to give her the Gift that she wants, I think that she will be very grateful. VERY, grateful."

Ben laughed at the teasing of his Sister, announced that he was tired and was going to bed. There followed hugs and kisses with his Mother and Sister before he did just that, and after an exhausting day of activity he soon fell asleep.

Ben slept like a proverbial log that night, and woke up bright and early, and of course stiff. It appeared that morning wood was going to be a recurring fact of his life, at least for a while, courtesy of the Enlarging. His mind turned to the unexpected events of the night before, and before long he was stroking his length to a very vivid picture of Beth with her Allison sized boobs and slightly flared hips. He knew that it would be weeks before the results would be obvious, but even so Beth was determined to offer up her virginity to him, though that was not necessary for her to receive the Gift. After all Sally, Allison and Angela had all shown changes without sex taking place.

What he wasn't aware of at this point, was that having commenced the Summoning with Beth, their state of arousal was now synchronised. Ben had woken up horny and was busy imagining her new body, but also so was Beth. In truth she'd gone home happy and looking forward to what she imagined her new boobs might look and feel like, though it had taken a fair bit of self control to not check out Allison's in the showers the other day. But that morning, she awoke and was as horny as she could ever remember, and was using her shiny new sex toys that she and her Mother had bought only a couple of weeks before. She was face down in her bed, thrusting a sizeable dildo in and out of her pussy in a vigorous manner in a way that she hoped Ben would take her.

Across the town, similar scenes were being enacted in the bedrooms and showers of Allison, Angela and Sally. The latter had been told to expect this for a period of time, and so on the occasional mornings where she woke up alone, she pleasured her amazing body accepting that this was a temporary consequence of Ben's Gift to her. She'd also been told that she could end this with the Consummation, but had been clear to the women of the Circle that she had no interest in that. She'd deal with her heightened state of arousal in the way that suited her best, often with her date from the night before which was a lot of fun.

In another household it was a different matter. Susan Chester, or Aunt Susan as she was better known to Ben, was at a loss to explain how she'd been feeling of late. At first the heightened state of arousal and tender breasts had her thinking that she was pregnant or sick. Three over the counter tests confirmed she wasn't the former, while a visit to her doctor and some blood tests assured her that she wasn't the latter. In fact her doctor assured her that she was in great health for a woman in her early forties, and had suggested it could be a hormonal imbalance or early menopause. Neither of those would account for the firming up of her breasts and going up a cup size, even though she was hitting the gym four times a week and carefully watching her diet. Those two combined to have her in very good shape for a woman of any age, which made it fairly straightforward to have a couple of random hook ups with men at the gym, but they barely scratched the surface of her arousal.

So it was regular masturbation with a selection of sex toys that just about kept a lid on it, though she often to her shame imagined seducing her nephew whom she was convinced was into her and had a very nice sized package. Reading online erotica provided fuel for the fantasies, but she found herself increasingly visiting the incest/taboo sections. Reddit also provided another outlet, with a selection of pictures of her new tight body in Gone Wild Over Thirties proving to be very popular with both men and women who messaged her regularly with offers to fuck, sometimes accompanied by pictures and videos of their tributes. Initially Susan was a bit weirded out by these, but over time the idea that so many lusted after her was very good for her ego, as well as great to get off to.

Indeed Reddit had her experimenting with butt plugs, which these days were pretty shiny things, and the sensation of something in her ass while filling her pussy with a dildo or vibrator was allowing her to explore wonderful new ways of pleasuring herself, but this morning in the shower she made do with her fingers and imagining Ben coming to her house and drilling her good and hard, which eventually delivered her orgasm. She got dressed in her latest set of workout gear, with her sports bra now definitely a size too small which had the effect of pushing her boobs up and showing a LOT of cleavage, which she wasn't disappointed with, pausing only to take a number of pictures to post online later on. These days she didn't need to do anything to stimulate her nipples, which seemed to be nearly permanently firm, though to be fair she enjoyed the looks and the online comments they got her.

Susan paused for a moment in front of a mirror before heading out. She looked great, by any definition for a woman of forty three, slim and toned but with enough curves on her bum to keep anyone interested. She couldn't fathom why her breasts were seemingly growing in size but also firmer at the same time, something that any combination of exercise and diet could not deliver. In the end, she put it down to good family genetics and a healthy dose of good luck, but as her many followers assured her they looked great. Her C cup bra was not coping with her D or even DD tits, but that could be solved with a trip to the mall. For today she slyly lowered the zip on her top, tied her hoodie around her waist and left to go to her sister's house with a literal bounce in her step, and her chest. Perhaps today she'd get a good feel of that large cock she was certain Ben was packing, and with that thought she hopped in her car and left.

12