Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben had finished in spectacular style, pulsing huge gobs of cum as he imagined Beth screaming his name and her body thrashing around in pleasure, which was pretty much what was happening. He'd come to the bathroom to complete, rightly judging that a couple of tissues would have been inadequate that morning, and choosing to splatter against the tiled walls of the shower. He was towelling himself dry when the door abruptly opened and in came Julie, shrugging off her robe and quickly entering the shower before he could protest. His cock hadn't exactly wilted after his own pleasure, but watching his Sister in the shower soon had him hard again.

The water stopped and out stepped a dripping wet Julie.

"I see someone is going to struggle to get into their jeans today. No wonder I was sore this morning, that thing should come with a health warning. You eh...needing some help there Bro?"

Ben said nothing but his eyes never left Julie's body. He quickly nodded, moved behind her as she bent over against the wall, then guided him inside. She quickly understood why she was indeed sore that morning, with the large hard cock soon drilling her back and forth, each stroke accompanied by the slap of flesh on flesh. Julie knew her Mother was just down the hall and likely would not have approved of her deflation solution, but in truth she'd woken super horny and was hoping Ben would still need proper relief from something other than his hand. Fortunately for them both their Mother was actually busy fussing in the kitchen, and so when Ben and Julie came, whatever noise they made didn't travel far enough to be heard.

Ben withdrew, his cock finally wilting, and spun his startled Sister around to deliver a passionate kiss.

"Thank you somehow doesn't cover it. If you want the Gift, if you want anything at all then just tell me. You're perfect right now exactly as you are, but if you want anything, let me know. I'd better go get dressed before we get caught in here."

With that, he kissed her again and left, leaving Julie looking in the mirror and pondering the unexpected choices she now had.

Ben went down and attacked the breakfast his Mother had prepared. She was wearing a short silk dressing gown that morning, with Ben appreciating her legs and perky nipples between mouthfuls of eggs. The front door swung open, and in walked Susan shouting hello. She headed for the kitchen and exchanged a quick hug with her Sister before she disappeared to get ready for the gym. That left Ben alone with his Aunt, her tits all but spilling out of her crop top, her yoga pants practically sprayed on to her round taut ass.

"Where's my hug Mister?"

Ben stood, trying and failing to conceal the burgeoning erection, though he was too mesmerised by the perky nipples to care that much. Susan pulled him in close, squashing her tits against his chest whilst rather unsubtly grinding against his throbbing member. Ben didn't know where to look, though he eventually settled upon her boobs. He realised that they'd been in the hold for around ten seconds before he released.

"Honey if it's not too much to ask, would you mind coming by after school and helping me with something?"

Ben took a few seconds to realise he'd been asked a question, finally tore his eyes away from the wonderful vista in front of him and replied he'd be happy to help.

"Good boy. Just you mind, this is going to need a strong man for what I need help with."

Ben was slowly turning pink, but was rescued by Julie breezing into the kitchen and giving her own hug to her Aunt, Julie enjoying the view every bit as much as her Brother. They chatted over nothing until his Mother returned, now in a similar set of close fitting workout gear. Julie smiled, pleased to see her Mother confident once again in her own skin. The two Sisters left, leaving Julie and Ben facing each other.

"Okay I'm going to say the obvious thing here. When you go to her place after school, make sure you use a condom or be sure she is on birth control, or else you're probably gonna have a new cousin in nine months. I'm not judging you, just...well just be careful. Aunt Susan knows nothing about the Circle or the Gift, and she can NEVER know. Right now she's a horny middle aged woman who's decided to fuck her nephew, who clearly wants to fuck her. You've obviously given her the Gift, if you don't Consummate it then she'll just be horny around you for weeks and won't understand why. Get this need out of her system and be kind."

Ben nodded and then hugged his Sister.

"I never imagined any of this and I'd never do anything to hurt her. There may be others...I'm sorry, I'm a horny teenager and there are lots of beautiful women around, including the one in front of me."

Julie blushed briefly, looked down then returned the hug.

"Let me guess, Mrs Walker?"

Ben shrugged his shoulders in a tacit admission.

"Well to be fair, most of the young men and a few of the women in that school have had erotic fantasies about the English teacher and her stockings. Maybe just make her tits a little perkier, not too big?"

He promised her nothing too much, then realised the time and ran to his car.

Fridays were always good days at school, Ben's classes all being ones that he enjoyed. He had just parked the car when Beth pulled in a few spaces along, and ostensibly ignored him, being engrossed with the chatter of her squad who were waiting for her. She issued orders and off they scurried, leaving a second for her to turn and smile at Ben and give him the subtlest of waves. He had to admit, she looked extra pretty today and her attention made his heart skip a beat. That is until Angela appeared.

"I guess you had a visit from Miss Jones last night? Your first request for the Gift?"

"Yes. She's really very different from what I expected, much...nicer?"

"I think her introduction to the Circle has been very good for her character. We've discussed about her not changing too quickly or else it would draw attention that we don't need. In school she ignores me, calls me a nerd and flaunts her boyfriend at me like he's some merit badge. Outside, she's smart, polite and engaging. Still has killer legs though, but I guess you've seen them."

Before he could continue they were joined by Allison.

"So a visit from the Beth-meister? Cool, but she really needs to spend less time looking at my tits in gym. People are going to notice!"

The trio laughed then headed inside saying good morning to a couple of teachers including Mrs Walker. Allison whispered conspiratorially to him that her tits were definitely looking perkier, which had Ben splutter that he had no idea what she was saying, but before they could get into it, the bell rang for first period. A quick squeeze of his bum by Allison and the trio went to their classes.

Mid morning and Ben found himself in English, a subject he enjoyed and worked well in. The time flew by, Ben trying to focus on the work and not the burgeoning bosom of his teacher, who picked today to wear a blouse that was a shade too tight and a little bit low cut, and thus was all the more distracting. The class whizzed past, but as they were shuffling out, Ben was asked to wait behind.

He briefly panicked, assuming he'd been caught staring, though today it could have been at either the black seamed stockings or his teacher's cleavage. However it was neither thankfully, a reminder of her offer for a letter of recommendation for him if he went on to study English Literature at college.

"I know you're doing really well in your sciences, but your creative writing and criticism are very good. I'd be failing you if I didn't try to persuade you to apply your talents more broadly. Are you sure I can't convince you?"

Ben was sat in the front row, his teacher perched on the edge of her desk legs crossed, and her skirt just rising above the knee. She leaned forward ever so slightly, affording a glorious view of her tits that may or may not have been deliberate, but Ben thanked her and assured her that he hadn't made any final decisions. She uncrossed her legs affording a flash of thigh, before stepping back behind her desk and ushering him on his way. She smiled to herself as he left, trying to hide a somewhat obvious bulge in his groin.

'Still got it Elizabeth.'

Whilst Ben was a good hard working student, she hadn't figured him to have such a big dick. The choice of blouse and stockings today were good ones, though she was convinced her boobs felt fuller in her bra of late, and that if it continued that blouse would be retired from her working wardrobe. In any event the young man certainly looked to be fitting a lot into those jeans, and she'd enjoyed teasing him to get a little hard. Perhaps it was time to revisit that old story line of 'needy teacher seduces student with huge cock', and add it to her large library of erotic stories. Now was not the time to think too much on that, though her pussy throbbed with the idea of being pushed over her desk and pummelled by Ben and his big cock. Tucking that image away in the back of her head, she would have fun with it later.

The rest of the school day flew by, and the students and teachers eagerly departed for their weekend. Ben headed to his car, having already given his apologies to Allison, and assuring Angela they'd meet on Saturday as planned. His phone pinged with a couple of messages from Julie, urging him to take care with his Aunt. As he drove there, he was swinging ideas back and forth in his mind. Of course he thought Susan was smoking hot, and had been the source of masturbation for weeks. Today's hug, the nipples pressed into his chest, her hips thrust against his and feeling his swelling cock all pointed to her being sexually interested in him. But what if it was something stupid like moving some boxes in her garage that were too heavy for her? Yes that was probably it, stupid to think otherwise. Besides Ellen would probably be at home too, so it's not like they'd be left alone.

Pulling up in the driveway behind his Aunt's car, he quickly checked his look in the mirror before going to the door. He pressed the doorbell a couple of times before hearing a shout telling him she'd be there in a minute. He waited, though was convinced every pair of eyes in the neighbourhood were trained on him. Eventually the door opened, and Aunt Susan was there, skin glistening with he presumed sunscreen and wearing a white bikini.

"Hi honey, thank you so much for coming over, I was just catching some sun out back. Come in! Can I get you some juice?"

Ben was a little thirsty, so accepted the offer and they went to the kitchen. A few moments fussing in the fridge and Ben was handed a large glass of orange juice. He couldn't avoid the hard nipples pressed against the thin material of the bikini top, and he didn't think that was because of the fridge either.

"So honey, I'm going to reorganise some stuff in the basement, I'm thinking of getting a home sauna installed. I'm told they're very good for your skin, sweat out all the impurities. Before I get anyone in to quote for it, I need to make the space clear where it's going. That's where you come in. Can you help me?"

Ben was almost visibly relieved, he was just there to be the muscle around the home that his Aunt no longer had. He promised to get it done in no time, so they went down to the basement and she explained what he would be doing. She handed him a pair of overalls, apologising for the dust and promised him pizza and a shower after. Off up the stairs she went, the bottoms clinging to her ass which did nothing to subdue Ben's arousal, though he planned to use it when he got home.

Susan reached the top of the stairs, confident that she was being watched every step of the way. Her tweaking of her nipples prior to answering the door confirmed that her nephew was a) paying attention b) horny, or at least if his jeans were any guide to that c) willing to get naked in her house later after the work. The sauna project was genuine, and she could easily have done the work herself, but it was an excellent pretext to get her nephew here alone. Ellen was going out for drinks with people from work, so they were guaranteed privacy for a while, and the cleaning out part shouldn't take more than an hour. The only question in her mind was whether to order pizza before or after she seduced him.

Ben was finishing sweeping up after doing what he was asked when his Aunt came down to check on him. He heard the clack of her sandals long before he saw the tanned legs and bikini bottom, though now she appeared to be sporting a crocheted sun top.

"Oh my Ben this is tremendous work. Your Momma told me how well you'd recovered and this is the proof of the pudding. You're filthy though, take off those coveralls down here, and I guess your tee shirt too so I can wash them right now. Then we'll get you into a much deserved shower."

He was about to argue, but his Aunt extended her arm not contemplating any other course of action. Ben removed the coveralls and his tee shirt, so was left standing in his jeans. Susan hadn't seen him without his top since last summer, and boy had he filled out nicely. She fired the clothes into her washer and led him upstairs, going to her bedroom. She'd carefully left her wardrobe door 'accidentally' open, which left some lingerie in plain view. She marched into the en-suite and turned on the shower, and all but instructed him to get in. Ben went in, stripped and plunged his head under the welcome hot water.

As he lathered the soap and cleaned himself, Susan sat in the bedroom, with a mirror offering a clear view of her nephew. Although the glass and running water made it tricky, there was no hiding the long, thick cock that he was sporting. A cock that seemed to be getting fuller, which left her wondering if he was thinking of her.

He was, and the whole charade of that day, from the too small work out gear to the tiny bikini, left him hard and ready to fuck. He paused, absentmindedly stroking his cock, trying to decide if they should really do this. In the end, the decision was taken from him, as the cabinet swung open and his Aunt stepped in, pressing her body behind him, and reaching around for his cock. Ben ejaculated immediately, but to Susan's surprise he stayed rock hard. He turned to her, admiring the beautiful body briefly before they kissed, with a heat and passion that Ben had not anticipated.

Susan was on fire and kissed him like she hadn't done since she was a teenager, her tongue roaming in his mouth, her shaven pussy pressed against his throbbing cock. His hands roamed her body, each touch like a shock to her system, but it was not the clumsy effort of an inexperienced boy, but more of a lover who'd started to pay attention to what turned his partner on. She would have mounted him there and then, but there wasn't a huge amount of space, so she gently led him out. Some frantic towelling and Ben was being thrown onto the large bed.

"Ben, that cock is spectacular, and when you go to college you're going to get all the pussy you can handle. But right now you're all mine, and I plan to enjoy every moment of this. Do I really make you that hard?"

Ben nodded, stroking his cock for effect, thinking that now wasn't the time to tell her he'd been masturbating about this moment for weeks.

"You are so beautiful, so incredibly sexy. I want you. I need you."

Susan blushed, but not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, she climbed onto the bed, aligned her pussy with his rod and glided him inside, accompanied by a barrage of expletives. Ben gave her a moment or two, then playfully tweaked her nipples.

"You are so dead Mister!"

The pair laughed, but Susan started to fuck him just the same. It was vigorous, it was sweaty and it was unbelievably good fun. Susan came twice on top, then called for the briefest of time outs before getting him behind her for some doggy style fucking, as well as the occasional spank. Susan conceded she was a bad girl and deserved to be punished, which Ben did his best to do, but after another orgasm she rolled onto her back and insisted he finish on her boobs. He did so gleefully, painting her tits with huge globs of cum, before collapsing on his back, exhausted.

He grinned as she took pictures of her glazed tits, and scooped up some into her mouth.

"Mmm boy you're surely eating right, if the taste test is anything to go by. I haven't cum three times in a single session since I was at college. You're obviously not a virgin, but let me thank whoever has been teaching you. That's not to say there isn't room for improvement mind you, but very nice, very nice indeed."

Ben smiled, thoroughly pleased with himself. Susan could see a look of panic on his face appear, but she she touched his arm gently.

"I'm on birth control, and I know the importance of using a condom with new people too, but we're not new people, are we?"

"No I guess we're not. What are we, exactly?"

"We're secret lovers. We're fuck buddies I guess, at least for the summer until you go to college. I'm a woman with real needs Ben, needs that haven't been taken care of properly in a very long time, until today. Unless today is a one time deal. It's up to you.if you get home and suddenly feel guilty about this then it's done and I'll never ever mention it."

Ben paused briefly, but replied.

"I don't know if you were deliberately teasing me, but I've wanted you for weeks. I still want you."

Susan smiled warmly and kissed him.

"In this room you're in charge. I'll be your slut any time you want me, day or night. But some base rules. Ellen or your Mom can never know. I think your Sister already does, and we'll figure out how to deal with that another day. Also find yourself a girl and date her. I don't mean fuck her, I mean date her. It's important you figure out what being in a proper relationship is. If you don't do that, this is done."

"I have a date with a girl I really like on Saturday. There are some others that I'm having fun with, but I really like Angela. Maybe it could be something, I don't know."

Susan nodded her approval and phoned for pizza as promised. Ben headed back to the shower, while Susan followed behind.

"Washing only now. With this body I get the fastest delivery in the entire neighbourhood, so I need to show up at the door occasionally in a bikini to keep the boys and girls happy."

Ben chuckled, though noted his Aunt, no wait that just didn't work any more, that Susan wasn't averse to some female attention, and wondered if perhaps a threesome might be on the cards at some point. The shower was brisk, she donned the bikini once again just in time to run to the door and be met by a smiling blonde girl that Ben didn't recognise, though he thought he understood the look in her eyes when she visually devoured Susan.

They ate the pizza around the kitchen counter, laughed and told stories while Ben was entranced in the company of this beautiful woman.

"Okay sunshine, back to being your Aunt once again. Get home before your Momma starts looking for you, and have fun tomorrow with your girl."

They hugged, though for once Ben wasn't worried about the firm nipples pressed into his chest, and he left to go home. He was driving home when Julie's number appeared on his phone. His Mother had insisted on getting a hands free kit in the car, so he answered.

"Hey, how you doing?"

"I'm fine, but how was your time at Aunt Susan's?"

"I helped make some space in the basement, then I cleaned up myself, had some pizza then headed home."

"We'll talk about cleaning up when you get home. I trust everyone was careful?"

"I'm assured that appropriate precautions were taken."

"Alright. Drive safe Bro, see you soon."

With that, Ben's car threaded it's way home into the sunset.

12