All Comments on 'Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 04'

by Eloquentman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have loved everything about this story. You seem to have put quite a bit of thought into this and it really shows. Your characters are interesting and realistic as one can be in a fictional story like this. I got a laugh when I thought what would have happened if for some reason nobody got a chance to tell him the rules and he just made a town full of shapely women who wanted him sexually at all hours of the day and night. It’s a great premise you have and you have it playing out incredibly well. I cannot wait to read your chapters.

J.D.

EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks J.D. always appreciate when someone offers feedback on my writing, and at one point I did consider a slapstick tale of a town filled with women with huge breasts, but I’m trying to keep it grounded in a sense with the rules I’ve established so far. Lots more fun to be had for sure, and hope to have the next chapter out in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEloquentman@Eloquentman
I want to thank everyone who takes the time to rate, favourite or comment on my stories. All feedback is welcome, though I may not agree with all of it! I’m sorry that the stories are a little slow in coming out, but depression has been kicking my ass for a few months now, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES