Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 05

Story Info
Beth introduces Debbie to Ben & the big date with Angela.
10.5k words
4.76
6.6k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben pulled the car into the driveway of his home, and took a moment to pull himself together before entering. He was pretty sure he was going to be interrogated by his sister on all of the sordid details of his afternoon's fun with Susan (somehow calling her Aunt Susan no longer felt appropriate except in front of family), but he needed to be clear headed for any potential conversation with his Mother.

Shutting the front door behind him he yelled "Hey I'm home" to no one in particular.

"I'm in the family room sweetheart." His Mother. Taking a deep breath he walked in to see her following an instructional yoga video, and was holding a pose with her ass in the air. Now that she was wearing similar close fitting workout gear to Susan, he got an unexpectedly long view of every curve on show. She moved out of the pose after twenty seconds or so, hit the remote to stop the video and turned to face her son.

Ben was briefly speechless. His Mother practically glowed in front of him, a sheen of perspiration being gently towelled from her body. Her breasts were pulled into shape by a neat fitting workout top, and there was no ignoring the stiff nipples that she seemed gloriously unaware of. Ben's cock lurched in his trousers, suddenly appreciating the similarities between her and the woman he'd just had amazing sex with. Of course he'd always known they were twins, though not identical, but Susan was much further ahead in her fitness journey than Samantha (it definitely felt odd to call her by her name though). He could clearly see that his Mother was making real strides, the slight pooch of a tummy that made her refuse to wear bikinis around the pool significantly reduced, still slightly wobbly but definitely making progress.

"Did you take care of the thing your Aunt Susan needed done?"

"Yeah she just needed some stuff moved around in the basement. It was pretty dusty so she let me shower over there, and we had pizza."

"That's nice Ben. You know she doesn't have a man around the house so you should offer to help her when she needs it."

Ben spotted his Sister at the other side of the room over his Mother's shoulder giving him an unsubtle wink, but saying nothing.

"I'd like that Mom. She's talking about maybe getting a sauna installed, I bet that would be nice for you to use after you go to the gym."

"Yeah that would be fun. There is one at the gym, but there's always guys loitering near it and I don't feel comfortable in a swim suit around them."

Julie interjected at this point.

"You look great any time I see you around our pool. Maybe this summer I'll even get you into a bikini, have you work on that tan."

His Mother blushed and said she was going to shower and told Ben there was a plate of pasta on the stove for him to heat up. Admiring her rear as she left the room, he turned around to be enveloped in a hug from Julie.

"I see someone was enjoying the view. Guess an afternoon with Susan hasn't worn you out."

Ben blushed, embarrassed he'd been betrayed by his erection. It was still his big Sister finding him with a stiffy, regardless of any weird magic cock swelling spells.

"Oh shush, I'm only teasing you. Mom looks kind of hot in that workout gear, and it's not like it takes much to set you off these days. Just be careful, Mom's not going to be oblivious to a big pair of titties suddenly sprouting, and she'll know just who to come talk to if they do. I heard her mention that her tummy is being difficult to shift, so maybe you could gift her that."

Ben nodded, then gestured to the kitchen so he could get his supper. Julie wasn't going anywhere until she got the juicy details, and she listened to every word in between mouthfuls of pasta.

"Wow. She thinks I might be onto you two as well. We need to figure out a way to ease that into the open, not have her worry about it. Say if I wanted some 'basement time' with Susan, would that be okay?"

Ben dropped his fork. Was his sister saying what he thought she was saying?

"Okay this is not exactly how I planned to tell you, but there's been a lot of that going around lately. I...well I like girls too. I've not really had a chance to explore it, and it's not like I can bring a date home wearing a skirt without questions I'm maybe not ready to answer from Momma, so I'm still discovering that part of me. I think I'm bisexual."

Ben took a moment to digest his Sister's statement. It had never occurred to him that she might be into anything other than men, but looking back she'd always had plenty to say about the female characters when they'd watch movies together. She didn't hesitate for example to describe Scarlet Johansen as totally hot in the Marvel movies, but he'd always assumed she did it to tease him.

"Okay. You should never be afraid to be yourself around me, and we'll figure out how to tell Momma too at some point, whenever you're ready. Thank you for telling me. Is there anyone special?"

"No, not yet. I've never even kissed another woman other than the usual nonsense girls get up to at sleepovers, so I've still to explore that. But when I masturbate, it's usually about women. Darren hasn't a clue by the way, but he hasn't a clue about most things."

Ben chuckled at the reference to his Sister's on again, off again boyfriend. He seemed a nice fella, if not especially bright, and he'd always reckoned she could do much better.

"Well for what it's worth, Susan made a point of getting back into her bikini for the pizza delivery, and the girl at the door made sure she got a full look at her. Susan did not seem to mind at all, enjoyed it even, so I reckon you'd be perfectly fine if you wanted some alone time with her. Or someone else if you wanted. Beth said she could organise company for me, day or night."

Julie assured him she'd be quite fine, though the idea of her and Beth Jones was now firmly planted in her head, and she was not unhappy with it. Not at all.

Friday night was normally a big night on the social calendar of most high school seniors, and Beth was out in a large group getting milk shakes at the local diner. A number of the football players were present, though they were subdued after watching the basketball team lose a close game. Beth and her crew had worked especially hard, having been tipped off with the presence of a couple of college recruiters on hand, but despite the result the mood was bubbling away.

She'd been exchanging messages with a few people, but one immediately caught her eye. In her phone it was simply marked 'BC', but she had a real frisson of excitement when she saw his name pop in the notification. She'd not forgotten a rather excellent session of self pleasure that morning, and her focus was immediately turned to Ben and his Gift to her. Beth was being practical. She thought he seemed a nice enough guy though not usually her type. However she'd already decided her type was going to include men with at least ten inch cocks, which she was pretty sure was what he'd shown her the night before.

He was being cute, asking how she was, and how the game had went, which she dutifully replied to. In her head she was trying to figure out if she could leave without her boyfriend and causing a scene. She announced she was going to powder her nose and tapped the arm of Debbie D'Angelo as a summons to follow her. Once inside Beth took a moment to establish they were alone, before turning to the mirror and touching up her makeup.

"You know Dee Dee, you were killing it tonight. Sharp moves, in synch with the squad, it might be the best I've seen you dance."

Debbie blushed, unused to this kind of praise from her leader.

"Thanks Beth, I've been working really hard on nailing the routines and my fitness."

"We'll it shows that hard work pays off. Do you remember when you tried out for the squad and I told you I'd take you but you'd owe me a big favour? I want you to know that I'm releasing you from that obligation, 100%. You're a grown woman, you've got college ahead of you and you do not need some stupid pledge hanging over your head."

Debbie was becoming emotional.

"I don't know what to say Beth. Thank you seems a good place to start, but you've supported me all through the last two years. I wasn't even sure that you liked me that much."

Debbie dissolved into tears and Beth hugged her until it subsided.

"Hush Dee Dee. I've done a bit of growing up in the last few months and I'm trying to put things right where I need to. I know I told you that we carried you in the squad. Truth was for a while you were our star attraction. You looked like a woman long before any of us did, and we were very popular as a result. Up to now I've never been able to thank you adequately, so I'm starting today. I'd like a fresh start with you."

Debbie's eyes were wide as a young deer, not entirely comprehending what was happening.

"I...I think we can do that."

Beth gave her a big squeeze and a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"I do however have a favour to ask of you, but you should feel completely comfortable saying no if you want to." Debbie shook her head, assuring Beth that she'd do anything.

"I have an interesting...umm...situation. I made a promise to someone that I'd be there day or night if they needed company. I think they would like that tonight, but I don't want to show up at his house on my own. Too many wagging tongues, if you know what I mean. Would you come with me? You should know he's going through a sort of...medical thing."

Debbie's nose crinkled as her brow furrowed.

"Only person I can think of that fits that description would be Ben Crawford, but I thought he was all better?"

"Wow! Right on the money, not much gets past you Dee Dee. He's over the initial problem, but now he has something else that he needs help with." Beth paused briefly, then took a deep breath and blurted out her request." Oh darn it I'm just going to come out and say it. The cure has made him grow down below, and he's horny all the time. I mean ALL the time."

Debbie smiled, and took Beth's hand.

"Well I do declare that this young gentleman is in need of relief from a young lady. Why Miss Jones I'd be delighted to help."

Her exaggerated southern accent was the cherry on top and made them both laugh.

"Are you sure Dee Dee?"

"Fuck yes! I thought you were going to ask me to take care of another one of the football team. They're mostly pigs, and still making out they're something after their season ended 5 months ago. Ben smiles and opens the door for you. He's never called me by that nickname and I'm never going to put up with it again. I might have big boobs, but I've a brain too."

With that the pair exited the rest room arm in arm. They returned to their booth, where Beth's boyfriend was impatiently waiting.

"Where have you been? I thought maybe you and Double D were getting friendly in the ladies room."

Debbie was turning crimson, but before anything else happened, Beth intervened.

"Hey! Her name is Debbie, or if you get to know her she'll invite you to call her Dee Dee, but that's never happening. I've had enough of the way you and the rest of this team treat the women in this school, so you Mister, you can consider yourself officially dumped. Ladies, this cheer squad is dismissed, but if you've any sense you'll leave right now."

Beth took Debbie's hand, and they marched out, followed by the rest of the squad. Inside, the only sound that could be heard was on the juke box, with the football team left stunned, and on their own.

Outside the chatter amongst the young women was almost deafening.

"Ladies! Apologies if that little scene put a bump in your plans for the weekend, but we look after our own. No one gets to trash one of our squad. We don't accept that. Everyone except Seniors you are dismissed, and I'd suggest you get on home for the night. Thank you for all your hard work today and every other day this year. Seniors, I know that many of you are looking at going on to college, some are not. Take a look at whatever relationships you have, and remind yourself that we are a team and stick up for each other. Decide what is okay for yourself, but I'm thinking that these boys were in sore need of a lesson. Now bring it in. Tigercats on three! One two three!"

The squad exploded with the team name, and scattered to the night. Soon all that where left were Debbie and Beth, sitting in her car. Debbie eventually spoke up.

"Well that was unexpected. Thank you Beth. I hate that name, but you try to fit in, smile and make like it's all a big joke. But I hate it. I don't need anyone to remind me of the size of my boobs. I deal with it every day, idiots who stare or talk to my chest instead of me. I'm never putting up with that shit again."

She gently turned Beth's head, and placed a kiss on her lips. For a few moments all that could be heard was the soft breathing of the duo. Beth smiled and returned the kiss gently.

"So where are we going? Am I dropping you off home?"

Debbie broadly grinned before replying. "Hell no! I do believe we have a young gentleman in need of our company. Let's roll Beth!"

The key turned and the engine roared into life, before Beth headed off into the dark towards Ben's place.

It was Julie that answered the door to find a pair of cheerleaders standing in the porch. She ushered them inside, offered them a drink which was politely declined, but it was really an excuse to spend more time in the presence of Beth Jones. Debbie asked to use the rest room which Julie directed her towards, which left her and Beth. The cheerleader spoke first.

"How is Ben doing? This is such a lot for him to deal with."

"I think he's doing okay, all things considered. It's nice to see you. I guess two visits to the house on your own might be tricky to explain away."

Beth smiled, understanding that Julie was a lot sharper than she might have given her credit for in the past. Debbie returned, asking if it was okay to go up?

"Follow me please ladies. Ben is in his room, but I think he's expecting you."

Julie led them to his door, knocked and showed them in. Ben had been watching his tv and turned it off as they came in. He was sat in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, and whilst he'd been expecting Beth and 'a friend', he was still taken aback to see the two cheerleaders enter.

"Hi, thanks for coming over."

Beth and Debbie both smiled, both enjoying the slightly nervous nature of their host.

"I brought Debbie over to get you two acquainted, plus it'll let me visit with Julie."

At that Beth and Julie left the room, quietly closing the door behind them.

"Hey Debbie, you know Beth was telling me the squad were on top form tonight."

"First of all I let my friends call me Dee Dee. Second, it was Beth that slayed it tonight, both as our captain and as a friend. She called out her boyfriend for calling me...I mean using THAT name. Then she dumped him right there in the diner in front of everyone. So awesome."

Ben's heart skipped a beat at that news, not sure if Beth becoming single was related to his promise of the Gift or not, but pleased she had rid herself of one of the rudest and most self centred guys in the entire school, which on the football team was saying something.

"I hated that they called you that. You're a person with feelings, it just felt utterly demeaning."

"Well not any more. We all marched out that diner...oh it felt so great. I am ready to celebrate. So let's not be shy Ben, I know that right now you're in need of certain assistance. I'm a woman with some experience in those matters, so let's have a look at the problem."

Debbie stepped closer, took Ben's hand and helped him to his feet. His shorts tented immediately giving away his state of arousal. Debbie was briefly mesmerised, but recovered enough to slide down his shorts until his cock sprang loose.

"Oh my..goodness that is big. I've never seen one like that before. So pretty too. We're going to have fun, but I'd better get my uniform off first. Can you unzip me?"

Debbie turned around, allowing Ben access to the zip at the rear of her dress, which he carefully unzipped to the bottom. She pulled it from her shoulders, allowing it to flop to the ground. Underneath was a sports bra and a thick pair of cheer pants. Stepping out of the puddle of clothing at her feet, she turned around.

Debbie was a classic blue eyed blonde, with a large pair of breasts sporting stiff nipples pressing against the material. She put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer, his erection bumping against her stomach.

"Before you ask I'm fully protected. One of the joys of this body is learning to appreciate it and what gets me off." She casually whipped off the bra, allowing her beautiful large breasts to spring free, her nipples every bit as stiff and large as he'd hoped. The cheer pants followed immediately followed by a lacy set of panties underneath, with the shoes swiftly discarded.

"I love having my nipples played with. When I pleasure myself I spend a lot of time there, so you should too. Now lie down on that bed, and let's enjoy ourselves."

In the next room, Julie and Beth were perched on her bed, quietly chatting. The cheerleader had one leg tucked under her, and was enjoying Julie's surreptitious glances at her legs. They were talking about Beth's upcoming college experience, when they were interrupted by a long low moan by Debbie, that made them both chuckle.

"Dee Dee knows what she's doing, but it sounds like Ben does too." A further round of laughter, while the noises grew more frequent and louder.

"I've never been in the next room while he's been doing this. Allison assures me he's a quick study, and is learning fast how to pleasure a woman."

Beth smiled, and recalled her experience from the night before.

"I usually end up listening to my parents a few times a month, normally after they've had a couple of glasses of wine. It's not a subject that's easily discussed over breakfast the next day, but Mom usually has a smile on her face, so I live with it. Not appropriate to get turned on listening to your parents fuck, is it?" Beth's expression suggested that she wasn't entirely disgusted with it.

"I guess not, but we're kind of through the looking glass with the Enlarging. It's going to be a weird, very sexual time for Ben and the Circle. I take it you've asked for the gift which is why Dee Dee's in there getting fucked instead of you."

Beth surprisingly blushed a little.

"Yeah. I want some more curves, so yeah I've asked. Nobody told me how horny I would be while the Summoning happened, especially with no sex allowed. I'm presuming that includes the touch of a woman..."

Julie was becoming very aroused at the conversation, and it surely looked like Beth was too.

"If you feel the need to...unwind, then don't be shy on my part."

Beth said nothing, but one hand disappeared under the skirt of the uniform, and was soon helping her to do just that, at least if the squelching sounds were any guide. She was also attacking her breasts over her clothes, as much because she was impatient rather than shy. Julie took her cue and pushed up her tee shirt exposing her stiff nipples, before standing and whipping it off as well as her shorts and panties before lying naked on her pillows. Beth's eyes widened, but it didn't interrupt her.

"Get me out of this fucking dress."

It was an instruction, an order, but Julie could not have been more pleased to assist, getting Beth naked and unable to resist a lengthy, tongue driven snog. Beth reluctantly pushed her away, breathing heavily.

"Stop. It's not like I don't want you right now as much as I've ever wanted anyone, but I need the Gift. Let me last till the end of the week and I promise you we'll pick up right here. Damn you're sexy Julie, I've got some new things to get off to this week."