Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made them both laugh, before she continued.

"I also know that Beth has asked for the Gift, and I know that you two have seen each other naked, which must have been quite the experience. Dee Dee told me that she had a pretty amazing time last night too, and I know there have been others."

Ben's face must have been a picture as Angela took his hand and squeezed it.

"I understand all this and also know that I'm partly responsible for it. Right now you're body is demanding certain things from you, which in turn affects the women around you. But this time will pass, you'll be able to have a normal existence without woman throwing themselves at you the way they are right now. I'm kind of hoping that there is a future in which we might still be a thing. That's why I'm in no rush."

Ben took a deep breath and exhaled."

"I'm kind of relieved that you know. I mean obviously being in the Circle you knew what was happening to me and why, but at the same time I've wanted tonight, like our date, to happen for a while, and I never had the courage to ask you before. I'd have hated to have spoiled it because of raging hormones."

Angela took a long draw on her milkshake before replying.

"That's sweet, and that's the genuine Ben talking. We have to get through the next few weeks together, but I want you to know I had a really nice time tonight. Let's not spoil it by worrying about what's ahead. Let's enjoy just now."

With that, the conversation resumed about school, the movie and life in general. Ben made sure that they left a little bit early to take Angela home and deliver her to her doorstep comfortably before the 11:30 deadline. They were parked by the kerb, and a brief moment of silence fell.

"Let me walk you to the door?"

"Of course, but you're forgetting something."

Ben was briefly puzzled, but only for a second until Angela leaned in for their first kiss. It was a beautiful moment as the couple did the most normal of dating things, which was definitely the most normal thing that Ben could remember in weeks. After a few seconds their lips parted, Angela's eyes looked down but she smiled. There was a tiny smudge of lipstick on Ben's mouth which she wiped away with a tissue.

"I'm glad you reminded me. Let's get you home."

They exited the car, held hands and walked up the driveway to the porch. They had the briefest of kisses at the door before she went inside and Ben floated all the way back to his car. Inside the house Angela chatted excitedly with her Mother before going to her room. Finally able to drop the façade, she tore the dress off, shed her expensive new lingerie that she loved and all but threw herself on her bed. Her nipples ached and her pussy throbbed with need. It had taken every bit of her self control not to throw herself onto Ben's big erection that was unmistakable in his pants, but she refused to have this relationship defined by their lust for each other in this moment. Instead she started to pleasure herself and would not stop until she'd sated her needs, which tonight would take three hard earned orgasms.

Ben in the meantime had pulled away and was just heading home when his phone rang with an unfamiliar number. He answered and as soon as the voice spoke he knew right away it was Debbie.

"Oh thank goodness I got you! My ride home after work just evaporated and I was wondering if you were still around and could maybe give me a lift?" Ben heard whispers and giggling, but didn't worry too much about it.

"Sure thing, I'm only ten minutes away, will you be okay until I get there?"

"Yeah I'll find something to do. You're a lifesaver Ben, thank you so much!"

So assuring her that he'd be with her as soon as he could, Ben turned the car around and headed to the diner. It briefly occurred to him that she had his number and he did not recall giving it to her, but Saturday night having to make your way cross town would not be anyone's idea of fun, and irrespective of last night, he would not leave her in the lurch.

Ten minutes later he pulled up in front of the diner, and found Debbie standing waiting for him, chatting to another woman. Both were in their waitress uniforms topped by a cardigan for the cool night air.

Debbie leaned over to the open passenger window, the zip tugged down enough to show a generous amount of cleavage.

"My hero! I hate to be a nuisance but do you know Katy from the squad? Her cab home cancelled too, so she's stranded."

Ben smiled, honestly not bothered if this was a ruse to hide the two journeys home or not, but there was no way he would leave her alone in the car park.

"Of course I know Katy. Hop in, let me get you home safely."

That produced a flurry of thank you's and assurances that he'd saved her life. Katy got into the back seat while Debbie jumped up front beside him. The uniforms weren't especially long in the leg, finishing a few inches above the knee when standing, but it appeared to have ridden up as Debbie had sat down and now there was a lot of leg on show. Katy provided directions to her house and Ben had them there in very little time. Ben got out, pulled the seat forward and offered his hand to Katy as she clambered out. Giving him a peck on the cheek and thanking him for the twenty fifth time, she trotted up to her door where her presumed Mother was waiting. She turned and waved before going inside.

Back in the car Debbie pulled him towards her for a quick kiss, that turned into a slightly longer one with sighs and moans. "Damn Ben, if only we had time! I've replayed last night in my head more than once today, buts it's no substitute for the real thing." Debbie patted the obvious bulge in his lap and gave it a not so gentle squeeze. "Right now I'd happily have you take me to your place and we could jump each other's bones for the rest of the night, but Momma D'Angelo has a hard curfew when I'm working, so I need you to take me home please. Maybe if you're not busy tomorrow afternoon..."

Debbie punctuated the not so subtle offer with another extended kiss and pulling Ben's hand onto her breast, which he duly fondled. Gasping for breath the pair separated.

"Come to the house after one, and bring a swim suit and maybe a friend or two and we can make it a little pool party. Unless you have a better alibi to come visit..."

"Ooh good idea! I get to work on my tan and hopefully have you fuck my brains out. I'll let you know tomorrow morning after church. Now you'd better get me home or I won't be going anywhere for a week."

Ben finally pulled away and sped the few streets to Debbie's home. He got out and opened Debbie's door, with the briefest of hugs ensuing before she trotted the the few yards to her front door and her smiling Mother.

"Benjamin, thank you for getting my baby home safely."

"My pleasure Mrs D'Angelo. I was already out tonight and Debbie saw me at the diner, so I guess that's why she thought to give me a call. I'm glad that she did. I ought to be getting home myself or my Momma will be wondering where I've got to. Good night Ma'am."

They exchanged smiles and cheery waves and Ben got back into the car, and drove away.

Ben pulled into the driveway pleased with his evening with Angela. Horny, but pleased and he knew he could at least temporarily relieve that. Inside the house he could hear chatter coming from the family room and found his Mother, Sister, Aunt and Cousin still there, though it was clear a couple of bottles of wine had been consumed during his date. There was some cheery banter enquiring how it had gone, with Ben assuring the gathering it had been a really nice evening. He was informed that their guests were staying over, and could he get the bedding for the pullout couch for his cousin.

He quickly fetched sheets and a blanket, whilst everyone else went upstairs. Ellen appeared to be more than a little tipsy, so he sat her down and made up the bed. He helped her to her feet and she leaned in for a hug and a sloppy kiss, followed by a big sigh.

"Oh Ben, I know I'm not supposed to notice, but you have a fine ass and a sexy smile. Also I can feel you getting reallllyyyyy hard against me, so don't try to tell me you don't notice me too. I'd offer to take you right now, but I'm not a quiet woman when I...fuck and we don't need an audience. Unless of course you're into that sort of thing..." Ellen chuckled enjoying Ben's blushes.

"Umm...I don't think so. Ellen I think the wine might be talking, I'm sorry if my...umm reaction makes you uncomfortable but I didn't expect you'd be pressed against my body."

"Oh Benjamin, Benjamin...a girl likes to know she's having the desired effect on a boy, and a hard on is a sure fire way to know that. Anyhow I think I'm gonna need help getting changed, so would you please send Julie down to tuck me in? Unless you'd rather do that...?"

Ben gently sat her down then headed upstairs. He quietly tapped the door to his Sister's room and pushed it open. Julie was standing facing away from the door wearing only a pair of lace panties, then she turned around to face him. Her neck was a little flushed, which it often was after a few drinks, Ben noting her nipples were stiff and practically begging to be sucked.

"Enjoying the view?" Julie's comment reminded him that he'd actually come into the room for something other than getting aroused by his Sister's body.

"Well yes, but Ellen is a little drunk and asked me to fetch you to tuck her in. Have you got a tee shirt or something for her to wear?"

"Yeah sure. I guess we all had a little too much to drink tonight. I'll go down and take care of her. I mean get her into bed. I mean help her...oh fuck you know what I mean!"

They both laughed a little at Julie's unintentional double entendres, but she pulled on a tee shirt which did little to hide her own state of arousal, grabbed a nightshirt and left to attend to her Cousin. Ben went to his own room and quickly changed into shorts and a tee shirt, fully planning to pleasure himself once the house settled. He heard a toilet flush down the hallway and assumed it to be the last of the night time ablutions before the house went to sleep.

The door sneakily swung open and revealed Susan in a tee shirt and a smile.

"Hey big boy. I've been unbelievably horny since yesterday, spent most of last night working with a selection of toys and producing multiple orgasms. And you know what?"

Ben smiled as the tee shirt was whisked over her head, leaving Susan with very erect nipples and a look in her eye that told him he wouldn't be masturbating that night.

"You're still not satisfied?"

"Not even close. I need the real deal Ben. Now we will have to try and be quiet, but I need you to give me a very thorough fucking. Thorough. Do you understand?"

"I believe I do. Won't you be missed?"

"I slipped a sleeping pill in Sam's drink a little earlier, so right now she is out to the world. I heard your Sister go downstairs to look after Ellen, so right now it's just you and me. Get naked and lie back for me."

Ben needed no further encouragement and swiftly complied. Susan started to blow him, as much as anything to see if he was properly erect, but as she was discovering, his cock seemed to exist in one of two states currently. Flaccid or Rock Hard, with really nothing in between, and he was quite definitely the latter. She climbed astride his hips, holding his member in her right hand as she carefully mounted him and let him slide inside.

"Dammmnnnn that's thick. Need to get you measured for both length and girth so I can get something similar for when you're off to college!" Susan commenced with a vigorous tempo of up and downward thrusts, her by now large and pretty firm tits bouncing in Ben's face, demanding a nibble or suck from time to time. If they were attempting to be quiet they were not doing a very good job, especially when Susan came for the first time, grunting and verbalising her pleasure in a very loud manner.

Ben could feel her legs still trembling, and enjoyed the unmistakable pleasure on her face. They rolled over, Ben lifting one leg onto his shoulder to widen the access, while he pounded away at her pussy. Susan had one hand teasing and twisting her nipples, while the other mercilessly rubbed her clit. Their orgasms followed after a few more minutes of this, Ben pulling out and spurting all over her stomach and boobs.

"Fuuucccckkk Ben, you know for a young man you really know how to pound a girl just right. And you taste so yummy too..."

A voice from the doorway made it clear they were not alone.

"It's impressive isn't it? I'm pretty sure the size is part of it, but we have a lot to thank Allison for if she's taught him this well." Julie's voice softly announced her presence from the corridor. Susan had thought that she would be full on panicked if she was discovered, but somehow this didn't feel like that.

"Come on in honey. You're obviously not surprised or shocked, so I'm happy to thank you for that."

"I'd be a hypocrite if I was. Ben's needed...relief from time to time. I tried blowing him, but that's like having a four by two in your mouth, it just doesn't work. So yes, we have fucked, a couple of times when he's had no alternative and really needed it. Are you angry...?"

Susan paused momentarily. "I ought to be, I suppose. Somehow I'm not, and to be honest I'm glad neither of us are doing this alone. People will reach their own judgement if they find out, but let's try to avoid that."

Julie nodded and walked closer.

"Why don't you let me clean you up Susan? I'm ready for a snack plus I've wanted to be in between your thighs for some time now. If you're fucking him, you can fuck me too, unless of course you don't enjoy the touch of another woman?"

That made the older woman chuckle.

"I've been dying to try it, just never all that sure how to make it happen. You should feel free to...educate me."

"I'm no expert but perhaps we could learn together?"

Nothing further was said but Julie placed herself exactly in between Susan's thighs and started to lick and finger her, using her own pleasure at those activities as her guide. It seemed to be going well, Julie moaning and Susan offering encouragement as she did something she really enjoyed. Ben found the whole thing to be insanely hot and was of course hard again. He slipped off the bed, moved around behind Julie and pressed his cock at her the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh yes, you fucker! Drill me while I'm eating my first pussy, fill me up like the slut I am!"

He needed no further encouragement, thrusting inside and finding a rhythm that allowed him to fuck her hard without interrupting the good work she was doing with her tongue and fingers. It was complete sensory overload, so perhaps it was no surprise when Ben spewed his load inside Julie, which seemed to trigger her orgasm immediately after, with Susan finishing herself off moments later.

The room was silent apart from laboured breathing. Even Ben's cock wilted after that intense experience, and the trio lay together on the bed. It was Susan who eventually broke the silence.

"Well that was a few firsts. For the benefit of the remaining people in this house perhaps we should be a little more discreet. But Julie if this is a one time deal that's fine, nothing to worry over. If you want more then you and I need to figure that out. You already know that I'll be taking the Ben-train as often as I can, I mean, who wouldn't? "

"Yeah I know what you mean. I'm figuring things out for myself. Perhaps we can explore things together?"

That got a hug and a promise, and an exhortation for the three of them to clean up and get to their own beds. As suddenly as it had begun it was over. Ben found himself alone and, at least for now, thoroughly sated. He picked up his phone and found messages from Angela thanking him for a lovely evening and from Katy for rescuing her.

He found a new group chat too. There were a bunch of names he wasn't too familiar with, but top of the pile were Beth and Debbie. The first message was simple enough:

'Optional Squad practice Sunday 1pm SENIORS ONLY. 2125 Bartholomew Drive, bring swimsuits and sun cream for after.'

Ben had a start when he re read the message. That was his address! Now he was going to have to explain why he had six senior cheerleaders coming to the house for a workout followed by an impromptu pool party. Apparently when Beth invites you, optional means something different as none of those invited said anything other than yes, but at least he knew that Debbie had her subterfuge to be there tomorrow. Of course Beth too, but also the Zalynski twins Katy and Karla, as well as Charlotte and Dionne. The latter pair Ben recalled being mentioned by Allison as being in the Circle, so at least they would understand his current predicament and not worry about any noises coming from his bedroom, or anywhere else.

Tomorrow was definitely going to be an interesting day, and he was going to need all the rest he could get, so he rolled over, shut his eyes and was soon fast asleep.