Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair lay back on the bed and resumed their masturbation to a soundtrack of squeaking bed springs and Debbie's commentary. Inevitable orgasms followed, Debbie shrieking her approval, which was the tipping point for Beth and finally Julie. The pair faced each other, deep breaths gulping air as their bodies came down.

Through the wall, the squeaking and moaning resumed, Ben and Debbie obviously not finished with each other. That caused more chuckling.

"Ben's kind of a machine, huh? Mind you Dee Dee has an amazing body, and she certainly sounds like she's having a good time."

"Yeah she sure does. They might be a while, how about I make us some tea?"

Beth nodded, and the pair got dressed and carefully went downstairs. Sipping their tea while still hearing the occasional sound of pleasure from upstairs, Beth took a deep breath.

"You know up till this last few weeks I've never thought of a woman that way. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the Consummation, but I promise you we can pick up afterwards. Guess I'm discovering my own sexuality."

Julie smiled and blushed.

"That was my first proper kiss with a woman. I'm figuring stuff out too, so it might be nice to do that together." Their heart to heart was interrupted by Debbie invoking a deity as she once again orgasmed. The conversation continued until fifteen minutes later when a smiling, slightly wobbly Debbie appeared, followed by Ben.

"Well that was fun. You've got my number Ben, you call me if you need me. Beth I hate to rush you, but it's getting late and I ought to be heading home."

With that, the cheerleaders hugged their hosts and left, leaving Ben and Julie back around the kitchen table.

"She's gorgeous you know. Really knows how to enjoy herself too."

"I heard. That taken the edge off? Glad we did that while Momma was at Susan's, might be tough to explain a woman outside the Circle being with you. Especially when she's as...expressive as that."

"Good point. Might need to think of an alternative location if there's a next time.

Julie smiled.

"That was a very satisfied woman who left here tonight. You made her come, what twice?"

"Three times I think, one was pretty quiet."

"Oh Ben, I hate to break this to you, but at your age most guys are pretty crap in bed. No idea how to pleasure a woman at all, and only interested in themselves. You sent Debbie home after three orgasms while you were fucking, I guarantee there's going to be a next time."

Ben looked at his phone to a slew of text messages from Debbie, telling him he'd been amazing and to be sure to call her any time. He replied, assuring her that she'd been pretty wonderful herself. He looked at Julie, smiled and decided some sleep was in order. They hugged and bid each other a good night, before going to their own rooms, and turning out the lights.

In the car on the way to Debbie's home, Beth had turned on some music, but still listened to her team mate and friend giggle every time her phone beeped with another message. It made her smile, something that didn't go unnoticed.

"Sorry Beth, I'm all wrapped up in myself here. You seem pretty pleased with yourself, especially as you're newly single. Are you okay?"

"I'm just fine baby. I was never going to carry on dating him when I went to college, so I just cut the cord sooner. Besides, and I don't think I need to tell you this, he was kind of a dick."

That made the pair laugh uproariously, but inside Beth felt liberated and excited. She was on track for the Gift, plus she had a intriguing new side of herself to explore with Julie. It was a little bit scary, but she'd been honest and open with her and it was reciprocated, something she really wasn't used to. It felt warm, fuzzy and exciting. She couldn't wait to get home, shower and slip into bed and explore her body further.

"So it definitely sounded like you had a pretty fun time. Was it..."

"Any good? Jeez Beth, contrary to popular belief I've only been with a couple of guys and none of them have even come close to making me feel that good. In my very limited experience Ben Crawford is a sex god! I got off even better than when I take care of myself, you know? He could have kept going too, but it was time to head for home. I know we went to help him blow off some steam, but I'd do that again in a heartbeat. Maybe you could try it too."

The latter comment had the pair laughing once again, and before they knew it they'd pulled up outside Debbie's home.

"Thanks honey. That was a truly amazing night. You might be my captain, but you're a beautiful friend too."

Debbie leaned in for a hug which Beth fully reciprocated. She didn't anticipate the kiss on the lips for maybe ten seconds that followed, before she leaned back, said her farewells and ran into her home clutching her backpack in one hand, skipping up the driveway, turning to blow Beth a kiss.

"Unexpected Beth, unexpected."

The kiss wasn't entirely a surprise, though it's intensity and duration were. No it was the tingling in her pussy and the rock hard nipples that were betraying her reaction. And she had not expected that at all.

Saturday morning arrived, and Ben awoke to the sun streaming against his curtains, casting a diffused light over the room. He was absentmindedly stroking himself, waking to the inevitable morning wood, when the door opened and in breezed his Mother with a tray of breakfast for him. She never made him breakfast in bed any more, so he was immediately out of sorts.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's after eleven. Did you have a nice night last night?"

"Yeah Momma, it was okay."

"You're Aunt Susan and I had a fine evening putting the world to rights with a couple of glasses of wine. Or maybe three, anyway we had a good time. I guess you did too, though I'd appreciate your guests not leaving their underwear around for me to tidy up."

His Mother held a lacy black pair of panties up by her fingertips, which he recognised as belonging to Debbie. He started to turn a shade of scarlet before she interceded.

"Son, there is nothing to be embarrassed about here, other than this girl shops at more expensive lingerie stores than I do! I know you're in an unusual situation right now, and I did promise you that there would be no shortage of demand for you. Who was it?"

Ben took a deep breath and a gulp of orange juice.

"Dee Dee, I mean Debbie D'Angelo. Beth came over again and brought her along. We kind of clicked very quickly."

"Ooh I know the girl, very pretty young woman. I'll launder these and you can get them back to her. She's not in the Circle Ben, so be careful what you tell her. I'll assume that all appropriate precautions were taken?"

Ben nodded, though to be honest he was highly dependent on the women he was having sex with telling him the truth, but honestly he'd no idea how he would know any different. With that, his Mother leaned in, pecked him on the cheek and patted the very obviously erect cock bulge in his duvet. She pivoted to leave, picked up the panties and to his astonishment gave them a gentle sniff, then laughing and leaving the room. His Mother was just full of surprises.

Ben returned his focus to the matter in hand, recalling an excellent hour with Dee Dee in very specific detail. The later time of the morning made no difference to him, but for the women under his influence it meant something different.

  • Sally was in the middle of a shift at the hospital and suddenly was dealing with significant arousal. She'd been flirting with one of the agency nurses that morning, and found an excuse to drag her into a linen cupboard insisting she suck her nipples while Sally fingered herself.

  • Allison was at the mall with her Mother when the urge struck, and she had to excuse herself to the rest room and go quietly get herself off. Well, mostly quietly.

  • Angela had been studying that morning before being completely distracted, giving in to her urges and stripping swiftly to deal with them on her bed.

  • Beth was in the shower when she felt the overwhelming urge to cum, resulting in her vigorously fingering herself, alternating between images of Ben fucking her and Julie with her head buried between her thighs, which delivered a pair of very satisfying orgasms.

  • Dee Dee hadn't made it out of bed either, though she'd been dozing and masturbating since sunrise. She absolutely wanted more of Ben (he really was amazingly good at pleasuring her), but was also exploring the idea of her and Beth, mostly naked. Or maybe Allison, who now had boobs to rival her own, and she thought how much fun they could have together.

Julie had been busy out and about that morning, and recognised the sudden strong wave of arousal hitting her as she sipped on an iced coffee. Whilst the urge to pleasure herself was strong, the food court was not the place to do it, so she instead focussed on some kegel exercises, and watched the world go by.

Ben was able to find relief soon enough, the image of Dee Dee bouncing on top of him being seared into his memory and resulted in a quick and satisfying resolution. What he didn't know was his Mother had indeed gone to do laundry, but was pressing against the dryer as it rumbled around with an earlier load. Samantha knew full well that she was on the receiving end of her sons Summoning, but for now chose to do nothing further, other than try to discretely relieve herself. Whilst the laundry room wasn't ideal, she couldn't exactly run upstairs and spend the half hour with her Hitachi wand and loudly enjoying herself that she deserved. At least not until later.

Ben's phone angrily beeped with messages from his Sister, reminding him he had errands to run that day but in truth she was trying to distract him from more self pleasure. Julie had just about achieved control of herself when she saw Allison walking up to her, a little bit flushed looking but smiling. She sat down opposite Julie, who smiled back at her and they exchanged pleasantries.

"Hi Julie. I'm guessing Ben had a long lie in this morning, or was I the only one dealing with the Summoning just now?"

Julie dipped her head slightly, leaned in towards Allison noting her still stiff nipples that made Julie's pussy tingle.

"No you were not. I've tried to get him out of bed and distracted. We can't be interrupted like that all day, plus he had chores. By the way, you're..err still quite perky."

Allison smiled inwardly, thinking that Julie (like a lot of people lately) was fascinated with her boobs and especially her nipples that got hard with the slightest provocation.

"Yeah, trying to distract myself before I go back and meet my Momma. Though to be honest I've not fucked Ben for a couple of days and I'm really needing to get laid. You know what I mean?"

Julie paused, then nodded, recognising there was nothing to be gained by hiding it from her Sister in the Circle. "Maybe you and I could hang out later, get a little bit better acquainted?"

"Actually that might be nice. Here's my number, let me know what you're doing later."

Allison saved her number, then leaned in for a peck on Julie's cheek, and walked away, confident that Julie was watching her ass and that they'd almost certainly be together later on. She shot her a text to confirm the number, which Julie acknowledged, then Allison sent her a pic of her in a bikini that she'd taken in a changing room that morning, which was replied with a number of fire emojis. Yup, looked like she was getting laid later.

Ben was pretty excited about his upcoming date with Angela. He'd got tickets at the local drive in for a special showing of "Forbidden Planet", a particular favourite of his and something relatively tame for their first outing as a couple. It had turned out that Angela was every bit the nerd he was and was also a fan of the movie, so seeing it outdoors on a warm night seemed like a fun way to spend time. He had a few things to do around the house, mowing the lawn being one of them, so he ended up shirtless out front working up a sweat in the late afternoon.

Susan showed up, apparently arriving for dinner with Ellen in tow, and Ben getting to look at her not in workout clothing. Or to be fair, a bikini, but she looked elegant in a summer dress with tiny straps and a skirt that finished mid thigh. Ellen was also dressed for the weather and the pair greeted Ben, though the obligatory hugs were deferred until he'd washed up. After a quick tidy up in the garden, and a shower, Ben came downstairs to find the family relaxing over a bottle of wine, laughing and chatting. It was a very relaxed scene, but Ben was having a hard time chilling out given that he'd fucked two of the women in that room in the last couple of days, and had imagined exactly the same for the remaining duo.

He quickly made his excuses to go on his date, bade farewell to the group and jumped in his car, which he'd spent a portion of his day cleaning inside and out. He had dressed in smart jeans and a button down shirt and thought he looked smart, but casual. The drive to Angela's house only took ten minutes, but he'd rehearsed the speech introducing himself to her Mother at least ten times before he arrived. He politely parked at the kerb, picked up the bunch of flowers that his Sister had insisted he purchase to give to Mrs Brunson and walked the long path to the door.

He rang the bell then waited for nearly a minute before it opened. He vaguely knew the woman standing in the doorway, having seen her at different school events over the last couple of years, as well as a distant recollection while he was in hospital.

"Benjamin, my but you're looking well. Please come in."

He thanked her for the welcome and followed her inside, presenting her with the flowers which she insisted on immediately putting in water. So it was in the kitchen that he first saw Angela that evening, and gone was the slightly dowdy girl he'd known at school, instead she was in heels, a white dress with a lemon coloured cardigan and perhaps for the first time he'd ever noticed, in make up.

"Angela, you look beautiful."

She immediately blushed and lowered her head, but her Mother provided an approving smile.

"Now Benjamin can we expect you back by 11:30?"

It really wasn't so much a question as a statement. "Yes Ma'am, you have my word."

She walked over to Angela, held her hands and beamed, then gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and urged her to have a good time. Off out to the car they went, Ben feeling ten feet tall. They set off to the drive in which would take about twenty minutes to get there.

Ben was sitting there smiling to himself.

"What's got you amused boy? You never seen a girl in a dress before?"

"Well of course, but I think every moment I've ever been around you've been wearing jeans. I always presumed you had legs, just never seen them before. But seriously, you look amazing."

She gave him a gentle prod in the arm as though admonishing him. "You don't scrub up too badly yourself. Just be sure to have me home by the appointed hour or Mother will have the Sheriff out looking for us."

"Well we just need to make the most of our time tonight then." That made them both smile.

"By the way, flowers were a good move. Thank Julie for me."

"How do you know I didn't...okay fine I will. She's a really smart woman and understands dating way better than I do. She gave me some other advice too, but we will see if I need to use it or not."

Angela was beaming, happy to be in his company, enjoying some real social interaction and kind of looking forward to seeing what being out with Ben was like. She'd no ambitions about being his girlfriend per se, but that didn't mean she was excluding that idea. For tonight, a movie she loved, spending time in the company of a young man she really liked, and a few hours away from her studies. In her head she almost completely dissociated the daily spells of nearly overwhelming arousal that she experienced, courtesy of Ben, but that had resulted in her boobs which she loved.

The whole story and experience of the Enlarging was secondary to enjoying her date. She knew that there would be a strong temptation to indulge herself physically tonight, but that was not what she wanted. Not on a first date.

They arrived soon enough at the drive in and were guided to their spot and parked. Ben's Buick had a retractable roof, which he spent a few minutes wrestling with to eventually open up the car to the twinkling stars above. They tuned the radio to the right frequency, and were working through the inevitable adverts while sipping on a soda and munching on a large bucket of popcorn, placed discretely between them.

The main feature was just starting when Angela shifted the popcorn out of the way and snuggled over beside him. Ben put his arm over her shoulder, which was met by a peck on the cheek from his date. They settled down to watch the classic movie in relative silence, the popcorn now sat in Angela's lap. It gave Ben the occasional excuse to look down and enjoy Angela's gorgeous boobs, with more than a hint of cleavage from his angle of viewing. But more than anything he enjoyed seeing her smile as she watched the movie.

"You know, Leslie Nielsen was quite the handsome leading man. Just perfect as the Captain too"

Ben agreed, commented on how great Walter Pigeon was as Dr Morbius, and they both agreed that Anne Francis as Altaira was exceptionally pretty.

"Prettier than your date?" Angela teased him just a little, quite aware that he'd been enjoying the view down the top of her dress, just as she'd planned.

"No one is prettier than my date." That got a smile and a lengthy kiss, but they relaxed back to watching the movie.

As Robby the Robot steered the ship to safety and the end credits rolled, the pair sat up, and chatted excitedly at how great the movie was while Ben re-attached the roof. They decided to go get ice cream at the diner, with them snagging a booth near the back. They'd just sat down when their waitress arrived.

"Hey Dee Dee, could we get two diet sodas and a pair of two scoops?" Angela surprised him by using the familiar name of the young woman beside them, who managed to look beautiful even in the waitress uniform.

"Sure thing honey? How was your movie? Still as scary?" Ben was suddenly very uncomfortable with the idea that the woman he'd been busy fucking last night was chatting away and appeared to know his date quite well, even to her appreciation of the classic film.

"Yup. Lucky I had a strong man along to protect me." That made the two woman laugh before Debbie pirouetted and promised to be right back with their order.

Angela let Ben squirm for a minute or two before putting him out of his misery.

"You know just because I'm not a cheerleader doesn't mean I can't be friends with one. She was having a tough time when the jocks started calling her by that name, so I made sure she was okay. Invited her over a few times, went to the movies, told her she was smart and beautiful. She was the first person to notice when my boobs arrived and was excited for me."

Angela paused as Debbie returned with their drinks and ice cream, and a couple more minutes of excited, friendly chatter ensued.

"I never quite understood why she persisted with the cheerleading, but it's not for me to say. She's very good at it, and after last night I think her and Beth are quite close. That must have been a great moment, Beth and Dee Dee marching out of here at the head of the squad."

Ben was still trying to figure out how to tell Angela the subsequent events at his house when she put him out of his misery.

"I know what else happened last night Ben, and you can relax. Dee Dee, Beth and Julie all told me, separately, so I knew before we set foot out the door tonight. I know that you have a raging biological imperative right now to have sex. Your body is geared up for reproduction and needs to be satisfied. I know about Allison of course, I mean it's not like she could keep that a secret for long."