All Comments on 'Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 06'

by Eloquentman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic. 5* One minor thing I noticed here and in a previous chapter

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/discreet-discrete-definitions-examples

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been really loving this story but I feel like has become a secondary character in his own story. I feel like you are lessening the relationship growth you started with Julie and Beth trying to figure out their sexuality, now it seems every female character you introduce is also a lesbian and no one seems to really be interested in Ben other than just using him for the gift, or just to help pacify his sexual needs. I was hoping Angela or DeeDee's relationship with Ben would have been set up better but it looks like Beth is now in a relationship with DeeDee, or at least that's how it came across but I hope I am mistaken. I would also like to read more about the magic growth, didn't Ben imagine his teacher with bigger boobs and his cousin and mom? We haven't seen any of them change yet and that will be interesting to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, your best story yet. Hope to see lots more this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You seriously outdid yourself on this chapter. I am a soggy emotional mess and couldn’t be happier about it. You have a way of talent for creating interesting stories that have characters with depth and put them in situations that I get so caught up in that it allows me to turn off my brain of all the daily crap I normally deal with and get to forget everything except what is currently happening in your stories. I might feel sad or happy at the end of a chapter but it allows me to decompress and stay out of my own head for awhile which is hugely appreciated. You really have a gift and I am always thrilled to get to enjoy the fruits of your labor so once again I gratefully thank you for all you do.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

EloquentmanEloquentmanover 2 years agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone for their comments. All feedback is welcome, even if I on occasion I don’t necessarily agree with it. Chapter 7 was written and published at the same time as 6, but it’s taking a little time get through the process. Hopefully some of the questions teased previously will start to be answered, and yes I’m working on Chapter 8 right now. Best wishes to all who read the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEloquentman@Eloquentman
I want to thank everyone who takes the time to rate, favourite or comment on my stories. All feedback is welcome, though I may not agree with all of it! I’m sorry that the stories are a little slow in coming out, but depression has been kicking my ass for a few months now, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES