Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 07

Story Info
Beth offers a teacher a chance to be her submissive whore.
12.2k words
4.79
5.9k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth woke around five in the morning, at least if the pale sunshine was any guide. It had not been the peaceful night's rest that she had hoped for. She was woken by the unmistakable sounds of her parents having sex, the combination of bed springs squealing in protest accompanied by her Mother who was becoming increasingly vocal, or at least she thought so. They'd been really going at it too, the session lasting easily for forty five minutes instead of their customary ten and being done, with Beth guessing that her Mother had come twice instead of her usual zero times, normally followed by the distinctive buzzing of her Mother's vibrator to bring her off.

Not last night, and it meant Beth went from being somewhat horny to masturbating along, the shorts being kicked off and the top unbuttoned to allow free access to her nipples while vigorously fingering herself. She'd gone past the point of being disgusted for getting turned on to embracing her kink and using it as fantasy fuel. She vaguely wondered in a post orgasmic haze what it might be like to watch them at it, the idea of observing anyone fucking giving her a frisson of excitement. She certainly had enjoyed watching Ben masturbate and was in no doubt that once the week had passed she would be ready and very willing to fuck him. With that thought, she lazily started to play with her body once again.

A few miles away Ben was lying in Bed, just becoming awake and aware of his daily morning erection. He tried ignoring it for a while, but it really didn't make any difference. For his day to get started, he needed to take care of it. His thoughts turned to the previous day and the gorgeous women laying around his pool, and then quickly to Debbie and their epic time together. He went to the bathroom and ran the shower, and started to envision the women to whom he had promised the Gift. He saw the Twins with full, firm and identical breasts, he saw Beth and imagined her with a little more in the hips and beautiful round breasts. His mind drifted to Julie and Ellen, and saw them with firm C cup boobs that they were fascinated with, and played with to the other's delight. He saw his Mother with the flat washboard stomach that she was working hard to achieve, whilst retaining her round and firm ass, though he thought her boobs would benefit from a little growing and firming up. He recalled Susan naked and bouncing on top of him and delighting in her body, and figured a cup size more would do no harm. He briefly recalled the cleavage of Mrs Walker and revelled in her nipples firming up in front of him, and after his conversation the previous day he thought of Miss MacDonald the gym teacher with the long legs and round firm ass but who was carrying very little up top, however Ben figured a little growth there would balance her out, but it was not until he thought of Debbie, and how she was already perfect, that his orgasm surged through him. It felt briefly like he imagined a light bulb turning extra bright just before it broke might do, but there was no denying the sense of power flowing through him.

The practical effect was the blasting of cum onto the tiled wall, which he washed away with the shower head. His cock almost reluctantly wilted, finally permitting him to get clean and step out to dry himself. Julie tapped the door quietly then stepped in, shrugging off her night gown before running the shower. She turned to Ben and noted his now flaccid cock with a degree of disappointment.

"Did I miss the show? You need to know that the women that you Summon the Gift for feel very aroused while you perform it."

Ben blushed as he realised his Sister obviously knew he'd been caught thinking of her.

"What am I getting Ben? Did you even think to ask me if I even wanted anything at all?"

"I...umm.....well..." Ben stuttered for a few moment, thinking about how to explain himself.

"I want boobs. Nothing too big mind you, just a firm C or maybe a D cup, though maybe I'll change my mind once I get them and fancy a bigger pair. So for now no more morning fucks in the shower, okay?"

Ben nodded as Julie stepped under the rushing water and looked utterly sexy in the moment. He felt his cock respond, and wisely stepped out, though on passing the door to his Mother's room he heard buzzing and intermittent moans which would indicate he was not the only one masturbating that morning. Back in his room he closed the door, and saw his phone buzzing with message after message from Debbie, Beth, the Twins and Susan. Some with pictures, others just telling him what he already knew. They'd woken up horny and thinking of him and had taken care of it, all pledging their eagerness to fuck, and soon. It was not helping him to relax and he could feel his cock start to throb and grow once again.

His mind turned to his options. His Mother was obviously awake and Julie had already showered so what could he do? He saw another message arriving, this time from Allison.

'Hey BC I could really use a BC. You up for it?'

What on Earth was a BC...and then he understood. He replied 'on my way BC exactly what I need too.'

He got a reply with details of where to go when he arrived, so he pulled on his clothes and tucked away his cock, shouted his farewells to his Mother and Sister and jumped in his car, eagerly taking the road to Allison's house. It only took ten minutes to get there, and his phoned buzzed regularly on the way over. He got directions around to the back of the house and into a small garage. It was obviously used for storing garden tools but on peeking in to the window he could see what looked like an air bed with a blanket thrown over the top. Allison tugged open the door and anxiously summoned him inside.

She pulled him into a hot tongue driven kiss, her fervour matched by her willingness to get out of the long tee shirt that appeared to be all that she was wearing. Ben took a pause to marvel at her gorgeous body, before stripping off himself and allowing his now fully erect cock to spring free.

Allison wrapped her hand around it and stroked it slowly. 'I've missed this...so horny all damn weekend but I knew you were busy."

Ben gently played with her right breast, bringing the nipple to full firmness. "I've missed this. Never too busy to see you Allison. You know, you look so beautiful right now...but I take it we're here to scratch that itch before school?"

That made them both giggle, though Allison laid out flat on the blanket and guided Ben inside her.

"I swear that thing is getting bigger. Or maybe I just took a few days away from it and I got used to smaller things." She laughed and thrust up to meet him, and very soon they were rapidly pummelling up and down, Ben pulling and twisting on her nipples just like Allison preferred, and all was going well until Ben thought he saw a face in the corner of his eye, and turned briefly but no one was there. They continued and Allison came, having spent the ten minutes while Ben was driving over masturbating to get herself good and ready. He loved the way her pussy clenched and grabbed his cock through her orgasm, but having already cum once that morning he was not finished.

They paused while Allison caught her breath. Ben felt a breeze behind him and turned to see Debbie red faced but smiling.

"Hey Dee Dee. You enjoy the show? Our boy isn't finished but I need to go get dressed. Think you can handle it from here?"

Allison grabbed her tee shirt and waltzed out the door. Ben was briefly confused until Debbie explained.

"Allie wanted my blessing for a booty call with you, and I said fine as long as I can watch. Hey we've all got our kinks big boy. But I'm not sending you to school with your thing in that state."

Ben was gently but firmly pushed onto his back while Debbie demonstrated her oral skills again, adding in some new ideas on tickling his balls while she worked hard to get him to come. In the end her efforts were not in vain as he pulsed three times in her mouth, which she capably swallowed. He laid back and allowed himself to catch his breath, but he only had a few seconds before Allison reappeared now dressed like pretty much any other day for school. Debbie carefully wiped her mouth and made sure that nothing dripped onto her cheerleader uniform.

"Breath mint babe? You really know what you're doing, have to get you to share that with me some time. Ben you're our ride to school so I'm gonna suggest you get dressed now."

With a final lick of his cock Debbie was done, popping in the aforementioned breath mint, whilst Ben got dressed. He was more than a little bit confused at the developments that morning, but since it seemed that Debbie and Allison were happy, so was he. They got in the car, Debbie up front beside him with Allison behind sat forward, whispering into her ear. Ben concentrated on the road, and made sure they got there safely. They arrived at school and parked, Debbie seeing Beth and the Seniors and running over to see them with an exchange of hugs that was warm and happy.

Allison noted the way that Ben followed her every move. "Fuck she's beautiful, as well as being really lovely. I'm not into women, but damn if she isn't tempting me right now. If you guys are ever looking for a third wheel..."

She left the last statement hanging in the air while Ben's head was spinning. Angela had arrived at that point and gave Allison a warm embrace and Ben a peck on the cheek.

"Hey. I know our date was public knowledge, so if anyone asks we had a good time but no immediate plans. Keeps it casual that way."

"Are you sure? I mean I had a great time, and I certainly was hoping for at least another date? Did you not have fun..." Ben's face was crestfallen as he came to terms with the idea that maybe Angela wasn't into him, or that all the Circle stuff made it too complicated.

"I had a great time too, but I'd be an idiot to not see how head over heels you and Dee Dee are for each other. I don't want this to be any more complicated than it already is, plus I generally have a principle that my boyfriend shouldn't be having sex with other women, and right now that's too much to ask of you. This time needs to pass and then we can see how the world is."

Angela gave him a hug and told him to get off to class, leaving Allison and Angela standing briefly.

"He lit up like a Xmas tree when Dee Dee showed up this morning at my booty call. I don't think I've ever seen two people actually fall in love in front of my eyes but it might be happening. I'd normally be getting out of the way, but that boy and his cock can't be ignored, and you know...a girl's got needs."

That made them both chuckle though it was obvious that Angela was perhaps less enthusiastic about the situation than Allison was.

"Hey Angie, why don't you come on over to my place after school. I'll make us some tea and we can chill out for a while. Or get naked, whatever floats your boat." Angela blushed but was grateful for the affection and warmth of Allison.

"Tea sounds kind of nice honey. I think I could use a chance to talk about all of this."

They hugged and agreed their plans, and headed into the school.

Elizabeth Walker left the staff lounge and headed to her classroom. She had her senior English class first thing, and as they got to the close of the year there was less pressure on the students, with the majority either settled on college or waiting to hear the outcome of their applications. She liked this group, who were generally hard working and attentive. They'd also proven useful inspiration for some of her erotic writing that she published on a well known site under a carefully constructed pseudonym, though in reality anyone who paid attention to her legs would know her predilection for hosiery, which often featured in her stories .

This morning she'd woken to a burning desire to fuck, but her husband was once again on the road with his job, and despite a lengthy session the night before, she'd masturbated hard with her favourite toys, came multiple times and still had the lingering desire nagging away at her. In fact she'd been that way for the last few weeks, with her lust raging so hard that she'd wondered if she needed to see her doctor. School wasn't helping with that, as she imagined the class about to enter her room, and indulged some of her favourite fantasies.

Entering her classroom and closing the door behind her she briefly contemplated if she had time to get off before the class but decided that wasn't going to happen. She noted a yellow envelope on her desk and her heart all but stopped. Printed on the outside was her author pseudonym! She picked it up, noting the expensive paper and lilac scent, and opened the unsealed flap.

'Dear Mrs Walker,

We know your secret and it is safe with us. We know what you like, we know what you want. Your stories tell us all this. If you want to know more be in the supply closet of your classroom by eleven promptly.

Kindest regards

Your admirers'

Fuck! Her heart pounded in her chest as she contemplated her worlds of teaching and writing intersecting in this uncontrolled way that they were never supposed to. She was a well regarded professional woman who had a career and job that she loved. Her writing allowed her to tap into a highly sexual woman who had discovered in recent years a number of sexual kinks that she explored mainly with her husband, sometimes without but always with mutual consent. He was on the road for a four day sales trip that likely would involve him fucking his blonde, athletic and very flexible assistant Melody, whom she'd finally met at a conference in Charlotte N.C. that ended with a memorable three way and her phone number for any time Elizabeth was bored and wanted to work on her pussy eating skills. Of course Melody was a former cheerleader and still fit into her college uniform, and there were vague plans for some role playing fun over the summer.

Right now she needed to compose herself for the arrival of class and made her mind up to see who was behind all this. She decided to show a video of some key scenes of a Shakespeare production which would at least mean she wouldn't be standing in front of the class speculating who her tormentors were. Or wondering if her blouse was gaping like it had on Friday, another casualty of her working wardrobe that had succumbed to her boobs which seemed to have grown at least a half cup size in the last couple of weeks and meant that only some of her bras could fit her. None of that helped with her seemingly perpetually perky nipples, with a cardigan her only camouflage option.

Her reverie was interrupted by the bell and the flow of humanity as the pupils went to their classes. The door opened and in shuffled her students, the seats filling quickly as a number of them greeted her with warmth, reminding Elizabeth that she'd helped this group of young adults on their journey through life, as well as imparting knowledge of her subject. The jocks appeared subdued, but in her class that was not unusual as she demanded focus and participation which was not always their strong suit, and she quickly discounted them. Besides she was certain none of them would even know where to find a lavender scented envelope. She'd noted of late an unexpected alliance between the cheerleaders and her best and brightest students, the former no longer engaged in tormenting the latter as had often been the case through the years. She was convinced the author of her note was female, but who could it be.

Before she could indulge her curiosity further the seats had filled and they were ready to start. A brief discussion to set up the video and she could make her way to the rear of the class. No clues to be had in the sea of mostly bright faces as she'd spoken to them, and as the video ran with the lights turned down, she perched on a desk and let her mind wander.

In the last couple of months the senior girls appeared to have undergone a transformation, both physically but also becoming much more mature. A number of them seemed to have sprouted larger breasts since the new year, prompting a rich vein of stories from her involving a teacher submitting to a cheerleader or student. They often involved discovery of a secret of one kind or another, and compelling her into a seemingly endless sequence of young women demanding sexual favours from her, often eating pussy in her classroom, being fucked both by students with huge cocks or huge strap-ons. Even just recalling her stories got her aroused, and now instead of the characters in her stories she was replacing them with a selection of those in the room right now, which was such a rush!

Was it Allison who'd become increasingly obvious in the way she looked at her teacher, which had fuelled more than one masturbation session? She was sure that Charlotte had been checking her out on more than one occasion, but she was also certain that none of the cheerleaders would do anything without the express approval of Bethany, who ruled the school with a fist of iron and a cool smile. Angela was perhaps her star pupil and too sweet for this, but she was a beautiful woman whom she would have willingly got to know after graduation. Preferably naked.

As for the boys, Ben was the joker in the pack. A hard working young man, who's admiring glances revealed his ardour, but also a substantial bulge in his jeans that she was more than a little curious about. He'd be more likely to bring her flowers than a note compelling her cooperation, but just the same only that morning she'd imagined him relentlessly railing her from behind bent over her desk, pulling her hair and calling her his 'teacher slut fuck toy'. That had got her off twice that morning and if her stiffening nipples were any guide, was all set to do so again.

Before she could take that line of thought any further the video was over and she was conducting a Q&A with the class on the themes as well as drawing out anything in the performance that was different from the readings they'd done themselves in the classroom. With other groups this would have been hard work, but this particular class had plenty of interest in the subject and some very bright students, so the session zipped by until the bell. The class emptied out, and Elizabeth went to her supply cupboard to straighten up before the junior students arrived. She kept a small mirror in the cupboard just for this reason, and fussed with her hair. She was thankful for her cardigan as otherwise her nipples would have unmistakably been on show for her tormentors that she was certain were in that room.

Returning to her desk she found another matching envelope, minus anything on the outside. Inside the simple note repeated her instructions and promised that all would be revealed. Before she had anytime to contemplate further, her next class arrived and she was busy doing the job that she loved.

Honestly, she could barely believe she was doing this, but a few minutes before the hour she slipped into the supply closet, turned out the light and left the door cracked open to allow her to see into the room. She took a moment to slide a hand inside her bra and gently adjust her nipples, which had been like pebbles all morning. She stifled a moan as her fingers brushed against them, before checking her phone for the tenth time as the clock seemed to stall at 10:59. She heard the classroom door open at 11:00 precisely but couldn't see it from her vantage point, however her instruction had been clear to be in the closet. She briefly pondered if there was a metaphor at work here, but held her breath as the door closed. There were muffled voices, followed by the unmistakable sounds of kissing accompanied by the occasional moan of pleasure. She tried leaning to see if she could observe what was going on but it seemed to be frustratingly just out of sight. Her stretching in the dark knocked over a box of paper clips noisily to the floor. Any pretence of being there in secret evaporated in that moment.