Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched as the gorgeous blonde orgasmed loudly as he took a nipple in his teeth while continuing to pummel away. Elizabeth had always enjoyed watching, something she'd discovered in college as her roommate had a habit of leaving her door open while she entertained her lovers, both male and female, and angling the full length mirror so she could see everything that was going on. Annie and her had of course eventually fucked, it being the cliched college experimentation that introduced her to the joys of eating pussy. It didn't account for the seven or eight women she'd subsequently slept with after a particularly messy boyfriend break up, all of whom were sure of one thing. Elizabeth was a great fuck.

Not being able to touch herself or indeed either of them was sheer torture, especially when Debbie came for a second time, this time in doggy position whilst thoroughly appreciating the bounce and sway of those magnificent tits. She collapsed forward, Ben still hard but his cock now glistening with her juices. She rolled onto her back, gasping for breath. "On my tits baby."

He stroked himself rapidly while moving beside her. He didn't so much cum as erupt over her chest, pulsing again and again great white globs of cum onto the perfect, sweating body that practically glowed with pleasure.

Debbie casually dragged a finger through the mess on her body and raised it.

"Come here Whore!"

Elizabeth quickly moved to the side of the bed and sucked clean the proffered finger, moaning and almost orgasming at the same moment.

"Clean this up, then you may lick him clean also but you are not permitted to put the cock in your mouth. Understood?"

She eagerly nodded then proceeded to lick the huge mess on her tits and nipples clean, each glob savoured as it glided down her throat. She had long enjoyed the taste of cum, but this seemed particularly sweet and tangy, and she longed for the opportunity to swallow him and take his cum directly down her throat. Satisfying herself that nothing remained on the porcelain skin of Debbie, she turned to be met by Ben's cock at eye level.

The sight of his girlfriend being licked of his cum by his teacher was an outrageous turn on, and so he had already started to harden once again. She followed her instructions though, only licking him which didn't stop her from imagining him fucking her face with that huge rod. Ben having become hard once again was unsure what he was allowed to do, as Debbie was undoubtedly in charge.

"Sorry sweetie, she's not to be touched today. Give me half an hour and I'll take care of you...or someone will. Right Whore, you've been obedient today so I'm permitted by the Mistress to reward you. You are allowed to cum once, and once only. You may use your fingers but must do it now in front of me, or not at all."

Elizabeth turned to the phone. "Thank you Mistress, thank you Miss Debbie, thank you Master Ben."

Debbie gestured to the bed, and she eagerly got up off the floor and lay down on the bed, legs splayed as she started to masturbate quickly, teasing her nipples with one hand while the other assaulted her pussy. She must have been like a tightly wound alarm clock, as the orgasm arrived in less than two minutes, and was noisy and wet. Ben and Debbie watched, fascinated and aroused as their teacher turned into a wildly sexual creature in front of them, desperate for the release that orgasm provided.

Ben remained fully erect through this, and if there had been the slightest suggestion that they were allowed, he had no doubt he'd have been fucking Mrs Walker any way he wanted to if the look in her eyes was any guide, though these days the people who saw him naked were very willing to fuck. Debbie sat on the edge of the bed, stroking Elizabeth's hair and assuring her that she'd been a good Whore, whilst the orgasm rippled through her body.

She eventually sat up. "You must want to clean up. Please use my shower if you wish or anything you need." Debbie thanked her and they both showered though separately and were dressed to leave around fifteen minutes later. Debbie reminded her to fully read her instructions and to keep the phone on, which Elizabeth assured them she would do. Before they left she handed Debbie a ziplock bag with her panties from today for delivery to the Mistress. She wished them farewell and closed the door behind them.

She shed the silk robe she'd worn to the door, and returned to the purple box. Inside was a charger for her Whore phone, a packet of zip lock bags and a bag of plain black panties, as well as a detailed set of instructions. She took a moment to re-read them.

'Elizabeth,

These instructions will be in force if you choose to accept the gift, and should be followed to the letter. I know that total submission will grant you great pleasure, so irrespective of how much we all admire you, they will be applied to an exacting standard. The rules are as follows:

  1. You are never to do anything that has the potential to harm you professionally or personally. If you are being asked to do anything that concerns you in these matters, use the safe word "Cubist". The task can be discussed and amended if appropriate.
  2. You are my Whore. I own your body , it's pleasure and it's punishment if you fail to obey me or my instructions. Pleasure may only be received when I approve it.
  3. My instructions are to be followed to the letter, without hesitation and without question unless Rule #1 applies.
  4. Instructions will always be delivered by your new phone, or by letter. Anyone claiming to have verbal instructions from me is not to be obeyed.
  5. As part of your daily tasks you will masturbate on camera for me at five o'clock each morning. You will wear a pair of the supplied panties and ensure they are soaked in your fluids. Immediately remove them and seal them in one of the zip lock bags. Have them with you at all times to be handed over, but only by instruction.
  6. None of the details of any of this may be used in your writing. Failure to adhere to this will have consequences.
  7. This can cease at any time. If either of us wishes this to end they will use the word "Kingston". If you receive this then the phone and SIM must be immediately destroyed, and any other items provided disposed of as soon as possible.

So it begins. I know that submitting total control to a much younger woman is a recurring fantasy in your writing, and now you get to try it for real. Any questions beyond these instructions can be submitted using texts on the secure app on the phone. It is set to silent mode and will only vibrate so keep it close, as you can expect instructions at any time.

With love,

Mistress Beth'

Elizabeth's hands were shaking as read the instructions over and over. If she panicked she could get out at any time, but right in that moment she did not want to. Watching those teenagers fuck had been a massive turn on in a way that she had suspected, but did not know for sure until she had experienced it in the flesh. The girl was perfect, sweet, sexy with an amazing body. The boy was patient but his cock was a thing of glory. Whatever happened she was determined to see it through until she had fucked him. A lot...that thought made her chuckle, but also had her aroused once again but unable to do anything about it until the morning. Not giving in to her desires for another eight hours was going to be torture, but as her Mistress's Whore it was what she should expect.

Back in the car Ben drove aimlessly away from their rendezvous, not sure what to do. Debbie was busy messaging on her phone, presumably with Beth, and was distracted for a few minutes.

"Okay sunshine, we now have to go somewhere plausible and be seen to provide cover for our time tonight. Plus I need to put some underwear on before I go back home, or Momma will know I've been a naughty girl."

That made them both laugh, though to be fair it hadn't occurred to Ben that coming from a large catholic family, Debbie might be trying to avoid unwelcome questions at home. Like where was her bra for instance.

"I'm going to pull over beside the woods up ahead. Get dressed while we have no spectators and we could go to the coffee shop for a hot beverage and then home. Anyone asks, we went for a walk down by the lake. It's secluded so no reason to be spotted, plus the jocks will just think I've been trying to get into your panties and not question it further."

"Good call BC. Right stop here...now where did I put that thing..."

Debbie rummaged around in a large bag and produced a beautiful purple lacy bra and panty set. She wriggled the panties on and pulled them up, then dropped her dress to her waist and put on the bra, which was tricky in the confined space of the front seat.

"Do you need a hand...?" He was genuinely trying to be helpful, but drew a shake of the head from Debbie.

"I've been managing fine since I was thirteen Ben, plus I think your specialty is getting me out of my underwear, not putting it on." She finished and topped the outfit with the cardigan and was now almost demure. They drove on to the coffee shop, ordered some drinks and sat in a corner table.

"You know, we could try actually dating. Every time I'm with you Ben it's all been about the sex, and the sex is you know, amazing. I just thought we might enjoy some time together with our clothes on."

Ben blushed. Debbie was one hundred per cent correct, as usual. "Prior to last week it had never occurred to me that us dating was even a remote possibility. I found the cheerleaders to be...inaccessible might be the word. I've always thought you were pretty, beautiful even, and when you smile the room lights up. I just never figured that you could be interested in someone like me."

Debbie took a long sip of her cappuccino. "You know you're probably right. Cheerleaders and the jocks date, it's a high school thing. But I never forgot that you refused to call me by that name. In fact I heard from a friend of a friend that you gave your buddies grief for using it once. After that I never heard them use it, a tiny victory in a time when I really needed something. So if you ever got over your shyness and asked me on a date, I just might have said yes."

She took his hand. "I know we've got this intense physical attraction going on right now, but how about we get to know each other a little." With that they chatted, giggled, laughed and gasped their way through the next hour, and grew even fonder of each other. TV shows they both liked, a common interest in soccer and athletics, as well as the things that they enjoyed separately had the pair of them feeling a lot fonder of each other by the time they headed home.

They were parked at Debbie's house.

"Let's get a couple of actual dates under our belts before I introduce you to the family. It's...a lot to take in. That's assuming that you want more dates..."

Ben smiled and blushed all at once. "Oh Dee Dee, you really have no idea how wonderful you are. I want there to be a hundred more dates, or a thousand, but I'm very conscious that we're living in the centre of weirdsville right now, population me. What right have I to expect anyone to want to spend any time with me, especially knowing all that is going on?"

Debbie pulled him in for a warm lengthy hug, where he appreciated her magnificent body all over again. "That's what makes me special. I know there will be other women and lots of sex until this is all over. I'm not jealous, so long as I get my fair share now." That had them both giggle. "Two or three times a day ought to do to get me started..."

Ben kissed her with a passion he barely understood. "Take it easy cowboy, Momma is almost certainly watching. Let's see what tomorrow brings, and hey, feel free to set up an actual date...you know if that's something you might want to do?"

She kissed him on the cheek, straightened her dress and walked up the driveway, turning to blow him a kiss. She was met unsurprisingly by her Mother at the door, and was immediately interrogated.

"Oh Momma that's Ben Crawford, you remember we prayed for him last year when he got leukaemia. Looks like our prayers were answered."

Ben felt like he was floating on air as he drove away. He pulled up at some traffic lights on the way home just as his phone dinged with a message from Debbie.

'Had a wonderful time. I asked Beth to organise a little treat for you for being so good earlier at Mrs W. Love u Dee Dee'

Ben quickly scrambled a reply before the lights changed, earnestly saying how he had a great time and would be in touch with details for a date tomorrow. He had no clue what she meant by the latter part of the message, but spotted an unfamiliar car in the drive when he came home. He announced his arrival when he stepped through the door and found his Mother and Sister drinking tea with Charlotte.

"Eh...hi." He could barely even manage those words, but figured some communication was in order.

His Mother filled in the gaps. "Charlotte has popped over to help with the wifi problem in your room."

He was befuddled for a moment but quickly figured out she was not going to announce that Charlotte was there to fuck him.

"Oh yeah that wifi problem...I hear that you're a real technical wiz Charlotte. Can you help?"

The petite redhead was grinning at him, "Yeah I can help, why don't you show me the problem?"

With that they headed upstairs to his room, quietly shutting the door.

"Beth sends her regards and says that you should be rewarded for playing your role to perfection at Mrs W's tonight. I'm your reward." She grinned and started to strip from her tee shirt and shorts, and untied her pony tail, letting her long red locks drape almost to her waist. Her snatch had a matching carefully trimmed landing strip of fiery red, and she started to stretch, lifting one leg almost vertically while balancing on the other.

"I'm verrry flexible Ben. Gymnastics means I can do things that almost no other woman can do for you." Ben got in the spirit and shed his jeans and shirt, swiftly slipping out of his boxers and letting his cock rapidly rise.

"Holy fuck that thing is big! I thought Beth was kidding me on, but that's almost as big as my forearm! I do love a challenge big boy. Let's have you lie down and let me ease my way onto that. Just hold it straight up."

Charlotte took a moment to spot herself, licked her lips, did the gymnasts salute with both arms raised into the air, then did a handspring forward, landing in almost a perfect splits over his stomach, halting an inch above it.

"That's a 9.5 for artistic merit." Charlotte grinned and aimed herself at his cock, lifting her body off the bed using her arms, and lowering herself onto his throbbing member. She uttered a stream of expletives as she inched her way down, leaving a couple of inches at the bottom still showing.

"I guess I'll need to work extra hard to please the judge. Perhaps if I show him some new positions that might help..."

The pair giggled, but Charlotte started by raising and lowering herself using only her arms. That left Ben's hands free to play with her nipples, which were very stiff atop her small and perky boobs. She held the pose for a few seconds before dropping onto him.

"Oh you fucker, I lose all control when my nipples get played with. Okay now I'm the judge, and you'd better fuck me like you really need a top score boy! "

Ben smiled and nodded and did just that. For the next hour the pair fucked in every position he knew plus a couple that he was sure you needed to be double jointed for. Charlotte came hard and often, but only needed a few seconds before exhorting him to keep going or to switch positions. Ben filled her once, then sprayed her petite torso with copious amounts of cum. Eventually they collapsed, sweating and panting side by side.

Ben realised it was pushing midnight and wondered if she'd forgotten the time like he had.

"In case you're wondering, I'm supposed to be having a sleepover at Beth's, so I'll need to leave early in the morning to be there. But I need a shower right now if that's okay, plus I promised Julie I'd uh...look in on her."

Ben nodded, gave her a kiss and a pat on her tight buttocks as she walked away.she paused and turned her head.

"Y'all know I'm only ten minutes away. I know how difficult a time you're going through Ben. I gave Julie my number, make sure you add it to your phone too. Day or night, I can be here to help out."

She picked up her tiny pile of clothes, hollered on Julie and Ben heard the shower running shortly thereafter. He waited until it was finished and went to use it himself, and saw a naked Charlotte and Julie walk calmly into her room, where it looked as if she was spending the night. It was essentially confirmed when he was lying in bed and listened to squeaking bedsprings and moans that he recognised as his Sister's, which only served to get him hard again, though for once all he did was smile and roll over to fall asleep.

Ben was enjoying a particularly vivid dream where he was fucking Charlotte on various pieces of apparatus and the pair were being marked with raised numbers. She was wonderfully athletic and energetic, with Ben only just managing to keep up. She was bouncing on top of him on the trampoline when he realised it was no longer a dream and she had returned to his bed to mount him instead. He opened his eyes to see her fucking him with all her might, which he reckoned they been doing for maybe ten minutes already. A firm twist of both nipples was all that was needed to trigger a body shaking orgasm and set him off inside her. She collapsed, panting and laying her head on his chest.

"I was told to watch out for morning wood and boy was your Sister right!" She kissed him then lay back down. She took a deep sigh and raised her head to look into his eyes.

"I know this is all about the Enlarging and looking after you, but you know a girl could get used to being fucked this good. Sorry, this well, Mrs W would have a fit if she heard me talk improperly like that."

"I suspect she's got other things on her mind at the moment, but I'm sure you're correct. You've always been one of her favourites." They kissed and smiled.

"I could lie like this for hours, but I am supposed to be waking up at Beth's, so I ought to be making a move, I said I'd be there for six...she's ten minutes drive away, it's only five thirty...you up for another round?"

Ben's rising cock provided the answer, with Charlotte facing away from him on all fours, telling him to pull her hair and spank her ass for being a naughty girl. "Oh and Ben, call me Charlie especially when you're fucking me. Charlotte's a little too formal in the moment, plus I think we've been properly introduced now."

He spanked her firmly, which had her demanding more like it. Her ass cheeks were a fiery red almost matching her hair before Ben ploughed in behind and fucked her hard and fast, reminding her that she was his bitch and she ought to behave like it. Charlotte almost came with his cock buried deep inside her and loving that she WAS his bitch, but another five minutes of vigorous thrusting had Ben ready to cum, at which she spun around and demanded it all over her face. Ben exploded at the instruction and liberally covered the redhead as pulse after pulse landed. She cleared away her eyelids, batting them open.

"Ooh Ben, you've marked me as your bitch alright. I'm all yours baby...". She blew him a kiss the jumped off the bed and pulled on last night's clothes.

"Emm Charlie, I'm not sure how to say this...don't you want to wash up before you go?"

"No baby. I'm doing a cum walk just for you, though technically it's a cum drive. I'd like Beth to be the teeniest bit jealous of me this morning. Besides, it's supposed to be great for the skin."