Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a cheery wave and grabbing a backpack with what he presumed were clean clothes for the day, she disappeared. Ben heard a car in the driveway before the sound faded. He got up and went to the bathroom to splash some water on his face, before passing his Sister's room, and seeing the door slightly ajar, pushed it open. She was naked atop the covers, but awake and smiling.

"Something tells me you won't need to have that 'I like girls too' conversation with Momma any more."

"That loud huh? Man she's a bundle of energy, but so damn patient too. Let me take my time, told me when I was doing something she didn't enjoy...really knows how to keep a girl happy too. And still found time for you again this morning. At least your recipients won't have to put up with your morning wank, though it occurs to me that I may have reset the clock on my Gift as a result of last night."

Ben shrugged his shoulders. "Take all the time you need. Perhaps girl on girl doesn't count. When you're out at the weekend, get your boobs measured at the lingerie place. Then I guess we'll know."

He smiled and left her, returning to start the shower and be ready for the day ahead.

While Ben and Charlotte were busy, Elizabeth was watching the minutes slowly tick by until the appointed moment. She carefully placed the phone so that the camera would see her on the bed. It beeped and a message came on screen.

'You may commence.'

"Thank you Mistress."

She lay down on the bed, produced her favourite wand as well as a couple of vibrators. She was already wearing her required panties, and pulled them down her thighs. She commenced with stroking her nipples hard, then substituted one hand with a tiny vibrator that whined into life. She moaned with each swipe of the device, before wandering lower and toying with her clitoris, which had her shuddering with desire. Next came a larger device that slid inside with a lower pitched insistent whirr, accompanied by a loud and unapologetic "fuck" with her head thrown back.

Beth watched, fascinated as her teacher pleasured herself, taking care of the lust that had been simmering since last night. It was compelling as much as it was arousing, but having been spared her morning Burn, courtesy of Charlotte's attentions to Ben, she didn't NEED to start her day masturbating. It was a pleasant change, one which she thanked the petite redhead for with a lengthy hug when she smuggled her into the house. She instantly noted the cum face, laughed and passed her a packet of wipes, which she immediately used.

After cleaning up, Charlotte sat and watched Elizabeth masturbate beside Beth.

"I know you're waiting on the Gift honey, but I'm pretty sure if I ate your pussy it's not going to jinx it. Ben's going to give you the most beautiful titties, even if I think the ones you've got right now are perfect."

Beth smiled at the redhead, even as the volume of pleasure got louder and louder in front of them.

"You're so sweet honey. I do love my body right now, I'm going to love it in a month when I've got some D cups. Will you still want to fuck me then?" Beth was being mostly ironic, even to the point of the exaggerated eyebrow raise.

"You have a one hundred percent guaranteed even on my wedding day promise to fuck Bethany Jones, anywhere she wants." The two women exchanged a look that thundered their lust for each other, so it was little wonder that Beth pulled her in and they kissed, deep, tongues exploring with passion. The sounds coming from the phone probably weren't helping, with Elizabeth becoming louder and more profane as she hammered her pussy for its first orgasm. It took her three attempts to get a response for permission for another, but Beth by that stage was barely paying any attention as Charlotte was attacking her pussy with tongue and fingers, demonstrating that this was far from her first time between the legs of a woman.

Beth and Elizabeth's orgasms were almost simultaneous, though the cheerleader had her face buried in a pillow trying to prevent her making excessive amounts of noise. Elizabeth had no such constraints and was causing distortion on the speaker. A minute or more passed, Beth coming down and pulling up the shiny faced redhead for a lengthy kiss.

"Damn Charlie, you really know what you're doing babe. I don't know if that's reset the clock on my Gift or not, but right now I don't care. I had no idea I was that horny, but it seems all I've done for the last week is watch other people fuck and cum, so no wonder!"

Beth kissed her again. And again. And again. She moved as if to return the favour to Charlotte, but she gently pulled her face up.

"You do that and you've a much higher chance of resetting the clock, and I want to see you with a big pair of titties, more fun to suck on. Besides look at the time, I need us both in the shower or people will smell the sex off us all day."

Beth finally remembered her Whore, congratulated her on following instructions and reminded her that she needed to package the panties and bring them and the phone with her today. There were more instructions to follow. Beth put down the phone then the pair eagerly stripped off and hopped into the shower together, Beth making sure that she soaped every inch of Charlotte's body, and took special care washing her long fiery locks.

The pair were sat, dressed, hair dried and styled and ready for breakfast, but to a close observer there was the unmistakable glow of post coital warmth between the two. They sipped orange juice and ate cereal before saying their goodbyes and heading out in Charlotte's car. Sat in the front seat, Beth was smiling away and in that moment utterly content.

"I have a confession Charlie. This morning, with you...well you're my first...ever. I'm not afraid of sex or somehow think it's dirty, or beneath me or something stupid like that. I just never found the right person."

"Wow Beth...kinda glad you didn't mention it earlier or I would have been all sorts of nervous. I'm feeling rather privileged to be your first babe. I take it Ben is going to be your first cock then, you know, with the Gift?"

"Yeah he will be. It won't be the first cock I've seen...I got to see it when he agreed to my request and I'd seen others, but he will be my first...you know...inside me."

Charlotte took a hand off the wheel for a second and squeezed Beth's.

"Honey, he's awesome. Gentle when you need it, strong and in control when it's called for. Hard as a piece of granite, yet tender too. I know you sent me over as a thank you for his help, but if Dee Dee and him weren't getting mushy together, I'd be all over that boy like a rash."

That had them both laughing, and Charlotte could sense some of the tension seep away.

"Oh and Beth, you were very good this morning. Took all my self control to not just lie back and let you ravage me. You were all sorts of sexy girl, not a hint of nerves."

"You're too sweet Charlie, but I'll take it." She giggled for a moment. "I have one question though. Does this morning redeem my guaranteed fuck promise, or is it still available?"

"Didn't I tell you babe? It can be used as often as you like. Over and over and over again."

That made them both laugh, but Beth was secretly very pleased.