Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 08

Story Info
Teacher gets naked at school & Ben meets Krystyna.
7k words
4.74
5.2k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben ran out the door to school shouting his good bye as he went. Inside Julie and her Mother were sitting at the kitchen table over coffee and eggs. Nothing had been said since Ben had left, and Julie felt an unbearable need to talk.

"So...Momma you probably didn't miss that Charlie spent the night here. Some of it with me, though you won't have missed hearing her and Ben, they were very loud...."

"Julie honey, if you feel like you need to explain anything to me, then don't worry. The woman in our family have always been very sexual. I won't tell anyone's story other than my own. You know that funny queasy feeling you get in your stomach when you meet someone special for the first time? When I was at college it happened a few times, and I dated a few guys, though some of them were only for one night."

Julie listened wide eyed. Her Mother had always been just that -- her Mother. As an adult she'd never seen her around her Dad, with him leaving when she was only thirteen, so the idea of her as a woman was unsettling, different and new. Here she was telling her that she had a pretty wild time at college. One night stands too...not what she expected.

"Of course I was tame compared to my room mate Sharon. She fully embraced the college lifestyle, never really having what you would call a significant other for more than a few weeks. She slept with girls too...lots of girls and if the noises from her bedroom were any guide she was very good at it. Sharon almost never shut her door and you could see her bed from mine. She always kept a lamp on too, so any time I wanted to I got to watch."

Julie's jaw was sagging at this point. Momma the voyeur? Holy fuck this was unexpected, but at the same time she felt close and trusted as she told her the most intimate secrets of her life as a young woman.

"There's no doubt she enjoyed being the exhibitionist, but she would sometimes watch me too, though there were very few nights that I brought someone back to our place and Sharon was alone. Anyway this is all for context. After a particularly bad break up with a boy I'd been seeing for a few months, she took me out 'to liberate my mind' as she called it. Three days of moping and weeping were enough for Sharon. Of course she took me to a gay club and we had an amazing time drinking and dancing -- yes Julie I love to dance honey."

That brought a smile and a laugh to her Daughter's face. She seemed much less shocked and now intrigued by the story.

"To cut a long story short we brought home a couple of girls. Sharon disappeared into her room and for once shut the door. I was left with this cute sandy haired girl with glasses and we had been talking and dancing all night. I had NO idea what I was doing, but eventually she told me she was going to kiss me and she did. It was glorious and exciting, and well...you know..."

Julie smiled warmly. Her Mother was ever so slightly embarrassed.

"You had sex. It's fine Momma I figured that that out around ten minutes ago."

Samantha laughed too. For all that this was a tale she had fully intended to share with Julie for a while now, it still felt pretty awkward.

"Her name was Christine and we dated the remainder of that semester. I was a little in love with her, and I felt more relaxed around her than I did any of the boys that I had dated before. She was a senior and I was a sophomore, she graduated and moved to Seattle to join a software company. But I was her date to the graduation ball, and we had a wonderful few days before she left."

Julie noted a tear or two forming in the corner of her Mother's eyes.

"I was heartbroken but she had to follow her dreams. We kept in touch for a while, then she told me that she'd met someone. I was pleased for her, but I was on my own again. When I got back to campus I studied hard, partied pretty hard too but mostly in the gay bars. I slept with a bunch of women and the occasional man, but nobody stuck. Until I met your Dad of course. Anyway, the purpose of the tale is this. I'm rather obviously bisexual, and I'm very comfortable being so. This was not a phase, this was not the "college fling". One night with a girl doesn't necessarily mean that you are too, one very noisy night I might add, but you could be. And I want you to know that I will love you every bit as much regardless."

Samantha stood up and walked around the table, kissed her Daughter on the cheek and hugged her tightly. Tears were shed but they were replaced with smiles.

"Momma I had no idea, but thanks for sharing with me. I've been wondering about myself for a while, but when all these gorgeous woman started hanging around the house, it sort of put things into focus. There is no one special right now, but I'm not going to be ashamed if I look at a girl and think that she's hot, or cute, or interesting."

Samantha squeezed her tighter which made Julie squeal.

"Oh shoot look at the time, I need to get moving, I have a class in forty minutes."

Julie bolted upstairs and Samantha heard the shower running almost immediately. She sipped on a fresh mug of coffee, quietly pleased that she'd helped her Daughter feel more comfortable about herself, even if it meant telling the tale of her wild days at college. It did make her wonder if she was not being entirely honest with herself by only haphazardly dating men. Time perhaps to think about which apps she was using and widen her dating pool. She'd done that as much for the children's sake as anything, but now they were both adults and her Daughter seemed to be very fine with it. Time for a chat with Ben and to clear the air.

At East Franklin High School, Elizabeth Walker sat in her car, taking a final moment to check her hair and makeup, and debating how many buttons she could get away with unfastening on her blouse. The red cardigan topped the blouse, while a grey tartan skirt with hold up stockings completed the ensemble. She looked and felt great, horny for sure, but great. Masturbating on camera to her Mistress was an intense experience, one that had her cum harder and longer than she'd felt in a very long time. She'd wanted to do it again in the shower but she'd been told to submit control of her pleasure, and she had.

Consequently she'd packed the soaked panties she'd worn that morning in the zip lock bag, and had them tucked in her own handbag, awaiting instructions. Now she was bare below, and it felt exhilarating and dangerous all at once. She was ready to get out the car when her extra phone buzzed.

'Show me you've dressed as I instructed. Pictures right now.'

Elizabeth's heart skipped a couple of beats, quickly checked around and took a few pics, the final showing her skirt raised and her pussy glistening in anticipation. She sent the pics immediately.

'Very good Whore. You'll have a visitor today who will collect the package. In addition, you will bring her to orgasm with tongue and fingers. If you do well there will be a reward, but know that I will have a full and detailed report on your compliance to my instructions.'

Elizabeth acknowledged and resisted the urge to finger herself there and then. She almost leapt out of her skin when her window was tapped a couple of times and she found herself facing a smiling Charlotte.

"Hey Mrs W, love the outfit today. See ya later!"

Elizabeth laughed, but still watched the diminutive Charlotte walk away, hips swaying as she walked arm in arm with Bethany, who looked and nodded at Elizabeth, then went into the school. Who would be her mysterious visitor? She thought back to the previous day and the group of young women in her classroom as she stepped out of the cupboard. She counted them in her head and came to six...what if it was someone else? Her day promised to be interesting, plus she was expected to bring a new pussy to orgasm. Her skills were decent if a little rusty, but she would find out soon enough if they were up to standard.

Ben's journey to school was uneventful, and after he'd parked he was looking into his backpack for a granola bar that he'd stashed a day or two ago. He looked up to see the twins standing in front of the car, watching and waiting. He got distinct "The Shining" vibes for a brief moment, however they soon smiled at him and he got out the car. He was about to greet them when Karla stepped forward and handed him an envelope with 217 written on the outside.

"Tonight 7pm Starlight Motel. Knock three times then use the keycard in the envelope. Krystyna will be waiting for you."

Ben took the envelope and tucked it away in his jacket pocket. Katy leaned in and gave him a hug, swiftly followed by her sister.

"She's quite nervous Ben. Take your time and let her get comfortable with you, just be yourself. Any problems just call us. Oh and Ben, we'll be sure to thank you properly on Sunday." Karla giggled at her twin's innuendo, though it was abundantly obvious what that meant.

"I'll do my best. Silly question, do you have a picture of her so I know who I'm meeting?" Karla fiddled with her phone for a moment and Ben's device pinged. It was a picture of a slightly older version of the twins, flanked by them in their uniforms at a football game. The resemblance was strong, but Krystyna was a little taller and curvier, filling out her jeans and tee shirt rather nicely.

"She's pretty, and definitely your sister. I know this is all a bit strange, but I will do my best not to make it weird for her."

Karla and Katy took a hand each, then hugged him together. With that they turned and the trio walked into school, Ben flanked by them and warmly chatting away as though they had no cares in the world.

Ben's new popularity with the cheerleaders, and indeed a lot of the women in the senior class had not gone unnoticed by a number of rather envious football players, their high school athletic careers finished and no longer the focus of the school. Here was a nerd who'd been at deaths door a few months earlier and now all of the hot girls were fawning over him. Dan, who up until two weeks ago was dating Bethany Jones and was a shoe in for Prom King as a result was especially bitter, as he'd been unsuccessfully trying to get a replacement Prom date.

"Fuck it man, what does nerd boy Franklin have? Have you seen the way the chicks are all over that dweeb? Maybe I should get sick too.."

That raised a laugh, though with little enthusiasm.

"I hear he's packing man. Huge dick. I mean, why else would any of those chicks bother with him when they could be with a bunch of studs like us." Eddie was a not very good tight end, and whilst his latter comment drew agreement, in truth they were all trying to understand their plummet from the top tier of the school, having one by one been dumped within days of the night at the diner. The boys were unified in their jealousy, but more generally just pissed off that their time at school was coming to an ignominious end. No scholarships, and probably no one capable of spelling ignominious either.

Elizabeth made her way to her classroom clutching a large mug of coffee to get ready for her first class of the day. She'd just closed the door behind her when she felt her bag vibrate. Her heart leapt as she put down the coffee mug and the bag and extracted her new phone.

'Your visitor will arrive during your free period this morning. They will knock four times before entering and ask you if your sunflowers are blooming. You will reply not yet, and then handover the package. Follow the instructions of my messenger for her pleasure, she's very specific as to what she enjoys. Do well, and I will reward you.'

Elizabeth swiftly acknowledged the message, still none the wiser as to the identity of her visitor, but intrigued as to what she might want her to do. Fortunately her free period started at 10:30 that morning, so she would not have long to wait, though she really wished she could take care of her nagging need in her pussy, which was once again demanding attention and was getting very moist. She turned her attention to the next class, and was distracted by her preparations until the first bell, and class had her busy.

Beth was holding court in the girls toilets, giving final instructions to her messenger.

"So remember, knock four times and enter. Ask her if her sunflowers are blooming, and if she says not yet, ask her for the package. She will then offer to pleasure you. Are you sure that you're okay to say yes to that?"

Dionne nodded, smiling. "I get to be the first of our group that fucks her in school? Damn yes I'm ready Beth! I've not touched myself today just like you told me to. I'm so super fucking horny now."

Beth hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Charlie and Katy are on lookout for you. Go have fun."

The trio of cheerleaders marched through the corridors carrying their backpacks over one shoulder, arriving soon at Mrs Walker's room. Charlie and Katy took up positions along the corridor while Dionne stood at the door, took a deep breath and rapped the door four times. She saw a broad smile from Charlie and entered.

Inside the room sat at her desk was Elizabeth, nervous but outwardly composed. Dionne carefully shut the door behind her and turned to face her teacher.

"Hi Mrs Walker, are your sunflowers blooming?"

She could see the woman visibly swallow, with a sheen of perspiration on her forehead.

"....uh no, not at the moment."

To an outside observer it would be difficult to decide who was the more nervous, but with the exchange of words completed, Elizabeth reached into her bag and produced a ziplock with that morning's panties, which Dionne took from her and deposited into her backpack which she then placed on the floor.

Elizabeth stood and took off her cardigan, now with her stiff nipples plainly showing against the white cotton. "My Mistress wishes me to offer myself to pleasure you, Miss Dionne. Is that something that you would like?"

Dionne was now warming to her task, and had if anything been understating her state of arousal to Beth.

"Who am I to turn down such a generous offer? The Mistress will wish to observe, please set up your phone. Then strip for me Whore, I want to see every inch of you."

Elizabeth propped the phone on her desk and tapped the screen a few times. She stepped forward, and coyly undid her blouse buttons one at a time, until she shrugged it from her shoulders to the floor. Next was the skirt, which she unzipped and added it to the pile. Finally she unclipped her bra, unleashing her breasts which gently sagged. Dionne signalled her to turn around, allowing her to inspect every inch, every stretch mark.

Elizabeth was blushing furiously but simultaneously was massively turned on.

"You know for a woman in her forties you're fucking hot. I mean I've wondered just what you looked like under that school marm shit you usually wear, even got off thinking about you, but this is a hundred times better."

Elizabeth smiled. "Thank you Miss Dionne. How may I pleasure you?"

The cheerleader casually dropped her panties. "Let's see if you're any good at eating pussy." She pointed in front of her and slightly spread her feet. Elizabeth knelt, then gently lifted the hem of the skirt to get sight of Dionne's shining pussy which had been carefully shaved that morning. She leant forward and inhaled the intoxicating aroma of an expensive shower gel and her natural juices, which were flowing.

"So beautiful." Elizabeth was really talking to herself, but it made Dionne smile anyway, which was replaced with a hint of surprise as her Teacher tentatively licked her outer lips. She repeated it, then got bolder as she extended the range to include her clitoris, which was all but throbbing by now. Dionne remembered Beth's instructions to stay in the moment and not to think too much about the situation. She was enjoying the attention of the older woman, and whilst she was not as practiced as perhaps Charlie, she was no slouch and was relaxing into it, allowing her fingers to join in.

"Mmm fuck that's good. You obviously know your way around a pussy Whore, though I think you'd benefit from more practice."

Elizabeth grunted in response, too engaged in trying to make this gorgeous young woman cum for her. The licking, sucking and fingering eventually proved effective as Dionne threw her head back and uttered a lengthy expletive as her body shook with an intense orgasm. Elizabeth lapped greedily away at her juices, thrilled to have completed her task but also to have done so without much prompting. Apparently she did remember how to eat pussy pretty well.

Dionne gently pulled her head away and smiled. "Damn girl, that was pretty good. I don't know how long it's been since you did that, but you surely remembered plenty. Not saying you couldn't use some more practice, but I'm pretty sure that the Mistress has plenty coming for you."

The phone on the desk beeped and instructed Dionne to check her messages. She read it, smiled and pulled up her panties and instructed her Teacher to bend over her desk. The cheerleader could see the older woman's pussy was glistening in anticipation of what was to come. The door opened and closed, though Elizabeth waited patiently and looked straight ahead.

"You did well, and as a reward you're getting fucked on your desk, which I know you've had in your stories many times, though not as often as I've wanted to fuck you on it." Charlotte, who by the sounds of things was hooking up a harness over her hips. The dynamic redhead was excited as she wasn't pretending, she really had imagined fucking her teacher many, many times.

Elizabeth felt the cold tip press against her body. "Don't hold back..."

"I wasn't going to." Charlotte slid the dildo deliberately into her until she was all inside. She leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I promise you, there's only one cock around that could fuck you better than I'm just about to, so enjoy the ride."

Elizabeth shuddered in anticipation, finally naked but for her stockings, bent over her desk about to be fucked by a cheerleader. It was several of her deepest fantasies come true all at once, and at that point the sex didn't even have to be that great to be utterly memorable. Charlotte however was no idle boast and proceeded to fuck her with energy and skill, mixing in a tweet of the nipple, a pull of the hair and even a thumb up her ass. It was little wonder that she came so quickly, though the constant fear of being discovered or heard added a layer of excitement to it all. She was ready to scream the school down with the intensity of the moment, but she had the presence of mind to clamp one hand over her mouth while the other desperately rubbed her clitoris.

Charlotte withdrew the dildo with a resounding plop and a moan tinged with disappointment resonated from Elizabeth. She gasped as she received two firm smacks on her bum, followed by a yelp of surprise as her hair was pulled to twist her around back on her knees. The long pink fake phallus quivered and glistened in front of her.

"Right whore, suck me clean and we will see just how much of this you can take. Maybe the next time I'll fuck your face, or your ass. Maybe all three. You'd like that, wouldn't you whore?"

Elizabeth eagerly nodded, but wasted no time working on the dildo, managing an impressive eight inches or so before choking. It had been a long time since she'd had anything that size in her mouth, and she was a little out of practice, but recalling the size of Ben's real cock, she gave it her best.

Charlotte relented after a couple of minutes of valiant but increasingly futile efforts. She grabbed her by the hair again, pulling her off.

"You'll need to do better, but that was a decent effort." Charlotte having fulfilled her scripted activities, placed a hand on her cheek. "Are you okay Elizabeth? That was intense, you know, but we're all doing the Mistress's bidding." The Teacher nodded and for the first time their eyes met, and she knew that she was safe and loved.

12