Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte pulled her to her feet, gave her a warm hug and an unexpectedly passionate kiss on the lips, whilst the Cheerleader put away her harness and dildo. Elizabeth got dressed and finally picked the phone which had a message confirming her Mistress was pleased. She turned to face a smiling Charlotte.

"Your makeup needs a little touch up, let me help." A minute or so of further fussing with her face and they were done.

"When we finish playing the games here, and you're no longer my teacher, maybe we could spend a little time getting to know each other. I bet those sales trips get lonely...might be nice to have someone to cuddle up to." She leaned in, gave Elizabeth a gentle kiss on the cheek, turned heel and left. The Teacher blushed ever so slightly and pondered on the idea of having someone to keep her company when she was left alone, and thought it wasn't the worst suggestion she'd ever heard.

The rest of the school day flew by. Beth was pleased with how their first time playing with the Whore in school had went. She warmly congratulated Dionne and Charlotte, with both girls basking in the warmth of Beth's smile. The pants were discretely handed off to Angela who was extracting the essence needed for the final ceremony, though her only observation to date was that whilst Elizabeth seemed to produce plenty of fluids, catching them in her panties was not very efficient and they might need to consider more direct methods.

Ben had enjoyed his day, with Debbie pulling him aside for a lengthy snog at lunch which both enjoyed and would have liked to do more, but fucking at school was hugely risky, and besides as Debbie reminded him, he needed to keep the good stuff for later. In part as a minor distraction from events more generally, Ben actually invited Debbie on a date, settling on a movie on Friday night.

"Are you really going to make me wait till Friday for some fun?" Debbie was obviously teasing him, grinding against his cock as they took a breathless pause from kissing.

"Oh gosh no, I'm not sure I could wait that long! We obviously can't go to your place, maybe you and Beth could swing by after school tomorrow? That gets us an hour or so, and we can get up to a lot in an hour..."

Debbie giggled. "I'm going to need more than that sometime soon, but I'll talk to Beth, or maybe Charlie? I know Allison would be down for something any time you want too, so maybe we could go to her place?"

"You know, I think she might want to do more than provide us with somewhere safe to have fun. She thinks you're kinda hot you know...said if we were ever looking for a third wheel..."

Debbie blushed and kissed him.

"I...I know. She had a chat with me and was very open about it. I might need a little time to get comfortable with the idea. Not sure I'm entirely ready for a threesome. Not just yet..."

"You never ever have to do anything you don't want to. Not on my account. The idea of trying to please two people at the same time is kinda wild, but I'm never going to ask you to do that if you're not one hundred percent okay with it. Besides, being with you is more than enough to make me very happy." Ben delivered a lengthy passionate kiss, which eventually broke with a sigh and a smile.

"As much as I'd happily run off with you for the rest of the day, we need to get back before people start looking for us. Take care later will you? Be kind to the poor woman, it must be embarrassing enough for her, but they have to be desperate to even try this."

Ben promised to be appropriately careful, and with a final kiss, they departed separately to find their friends, though these days Ben spent as much time at lunch with the cheerleaders as anyone else.

It was 6:45, and Ben was sat in his car, the envelope on the seat beside him. He'd exchanged texts with Karla confirming he was there and wishing him good luck. The clock slowly ticked down the remaining minutes until he grabbed the envelope, locked the car and went to room 217. The Starlight Motel looked much the same as hundreds of others, the door opening onto an open balcony that ran the length of the floor. He found the room, waited a minute until his phone ticked over to 7pm exactly and knocked three times, before using the card to unlock the door. He stepped inside and closed it behind him.

The room was dimly lit, with only the bedside lamps turned on. Sat on the bed with a glass of clear liquid in her hand was a pretty woman in a red flowery dress, legs crossed. There was a moment of silence, before Ben eventually spoke.

"Hi you must be Krystyna, I'm Ben. That's a real pretty dress."

The woman cleared her throat, took another sip from the glass and stood up.

"I sure as hell hope you are Ben otherwise who did my sisters give my room key to." Ben chuckled briefly, but there was still real tension in the room. "Oh lord this is every bit as weird as I thought it was going to be..."

"It's a bit unusual I grant you. And I promise you I thought long and hard when your sisters made the request, but in the end if I can help you, I'd like to try,"

That at least made the brunette smile, which was a start.

"The girls tell me you were a dancer when you were younger, won a few competitions too. The talent runs in the family I think."

"Oh that was a long time ago, and I've definitely put on a few pounds since high school. But I still cut the floor at weddings and family parties, and we did an amazing dance at my wedding. Not with Victor, he's got two left feet, but with my bridesmaids. I still get that video out now and again."

Ben had been told that by the Twins, and suddenly had an idea to help relax the mood, at least without hitting the vodka any further. He produced his phone and started to play "Moonlight Serenade" by Glenn Miller.

"Maybe we could dance a little now?"

Krystyna put down her glass, stepped towards him and took him in a dance hold. Ben smiled and they started to gently shuffle around. She smelled great and was soon sighing gently as she put her head on his shoulder. She pressed closer, her breasts now crushed against his chest and Ben tried a tentative kiss on her cheek. She sighed again, then lifted her head and kissed him on the lips. Ben's cock was stirring unmistakably in his pants, which received an appreciative sound.

The song ended, and Ben turned the music off.

"Did the girls mention, uhh that you might be feeling err..."

"They told me everything Ben. I was in the Circle before I moved away. So yes I know that I'm feeling turned on partly because of your physical presence, partly because of these hormonal injections they give me for the treatment. They make you horny all the time, but trying to get pregnant takes all of the fun out of sex."

"Well according to the lore, you're about to get pregnant, so why not enjoy the sex?"

That brought a laugh, but Krystyna proceeded to unbutton his shirt, then unbuckled his belt. She asked him to remove them and he was stood there in his boxers. She motioned him to remove those and Ben's cock leapt free.

"Fuck. That's huge...I mean I know they said you were big but..." The sentence dissolved into laughter followed by her unzipping her dress and allowing it to fall to the floor. She was naked underneath, and Ben took in a glorious body. Her breasts were round and sagged ever so slightly, though they looked perfect on her. She had a slight tummy, and a carefully trimmed pussy.

"You're beautiful."

Krystyna blushed and insisted he was just being polite. Ben ended that sentence with a kiss, allowing his hands to roam from her breasts to her bum which he squeezed gleefully. They broke the kiss, and Ben asked her to lie down. He clambered between her legs, kissed up her thighs then proceeded to give her great oral pleasure.

In her mind Krystyna had assumed this would be ten minutes and done, and was prepared for a purely functional sexual experience. But he had come in, been polite and complimented her and even done the little seduction with the dance. Now he was eating her pussy, which was a rare privilege at home, and he was bloody good at it. Plus that cock! She couldn't decide if she was afraid of it or could not wait to ride it.

Fifteen patient minutes of pleasure resulted in the first orgasm of the evening, though it would be far from the last. He kissed up her body as the orgasm tore through her, while Krystyna tried (and failed) to remember the last time she'd experienced pleasure like it. She was still trembling as he arrived at her lips, his cock placed over her slit.

"Wow, that was unexpected. I don't know how you learned to eat pussy like that, but I'd love to take them out for a drink! Let's see if you know how to use that baseball bat swinging between your legs just as well. Anything you want to do we will do it, as long as you finish inside me. We are trying to get me pregnant after all..."

"I thought we might start conventionally, and see where the mood takes us from there..."

Krystyna gasped as he pressed his cock at her entrance and slowly slipped inside. Without doubt it was the biggest, hardest and possibly prettiest cock she had ever seen or felt, and her brain was an explosion of endorphins as wave after wave of pleasure completely reset her expectations of great sex. And fuck was it good! He was patient until she felt comfortable enough to start thrusting back up to him, but she reckoned there was a good eight inches inside her and still more to go. She came twice more in that position, her legs shaking like a leaf and her back arched as she screamed her climax, exhorting him to fill her cunt again and again until he actually did. She felt like he'd turned on a hosepipe inside her, there was so much cum and it exploded out of him with vigour.

Ben slipped discretely out of her, allowing her to clamp her thighs shut and roll onto her side. He cuddled in behind her, his arm wrapped around her and pulling her tightly to him. Her breathing settled, the shaking stopped and she pulled up his hand and kissed it.

"If I'm pregnant now I'll remember this for the rest of my days. Thank you, you beautiful man."

Had she been able to see his face she would have seen it turn a fierce pink with embarrassment.

"I want to stay still for a while, give your stuff a chance to do its work. Let's order some pizza, and then you can make sure. At least another couple of times." Ben kissed her neck and let her lay while he organised their impromptu supper. It came twenty minutes later, but instead of a fresh faced delivery driver it was Karla holding the food. Briefly startled, he handed over the cash and tip, while she explained they'd intercepted the driver, and Katy was 'distracting' him. Ben assured her it was all fine, and not to worry.

Krystyna had pulled on a simple terry cloth robe, and sat on the edge of the bed, eagerly munching on the pepperoni, and sipping on a diet soda instead of the quarter empty bottle of vodka she had by the bedside table. She paused, suddenly aware Ben was watching her.

"Have I got something on my face?" She was busy wiping with a napkin at a non existent smudge.

"No I'm sorry, you just looked relaxed, happy even, compared to when I first came in. You have a really pretty smile." Krystyna blushed briefly.

"Well I was waiting in a motel room for a stranger to come and impregnate me. It's not your everyday occurrence, so I was nervous. Really nervous. But then you come in, you're rather charming and also kind of amazing in bed. Not at all what I was expecting. I figured you'd be finished in ten minutes and I'd be spending the rest of the night brooding on what happened."

"I hear that sometimes just relaxing about the whole 'trying to get pregnant' thing can really help. Stress is not your friend. People in your situation stop trying, and a couple of months later they've a baby on the way. I cannot imagine how tough what you're going through is, I just hope this helps."

"Well Ben, even if I'm not pregnant after tonight, at least I've got a great story to share with my sisters. It's been a lot more fun than I ever imagined it could be. I've not enjoyed sex in a long time, thanks for reminding me sweetie."

Ben was about to reply when she stood up, shrugged off the robe and crawled on all fours on the bed.

"Right boy, get back here, pull my hair and tell me I'm your bitch. Spank my ass, but most importantly, fill me up with your spunk."

Ben grinned, but his cock was swiftly getting ready to deliver exactly that and so he got behind her, discovered she was still moist enough to let him tease her entrance briefly, before sliding home.

"Fuck that thing is big. Do your thing, rail me hard and fast and fill me up."

Ben delivered a firm slap across her bum which got a squeal of surprise, followed by moans in time to his thrusting. Krystyna was now thoroughly into the fucking, which she was enjoying for the sake of itself. Ben's cock felt huge and hard inside her, his groin slapping hard against her ass. She alternated between rubbing her clitoris and twisting her nipples, while Ben exhorted her to cum for him. Her orgasm was loud and utterly inevitable, and she collapsed face first onto the bed, her ass still up in the air as Ben continued to pound her while she shook and shuddered.

She half turned her head, her hair a matted mess and smiled at him.

"Come on big boy, fill me up. Breed me like your bitch...I'm ready for it all.."

Before she could complete that sentence Ben exploded four times inside her, which triggered another slightly less intense orgasm. Ben sat back as Krystyna's ass collapsed onto the bed.

"Time out!" She begged him, thinking she'd never been so well and truly fucked in her life. "God your stuff is running out me, I feel like such a slut." Ben briefly froze, unsure how to react, but Krystyna spotted it right away.

"I mean that in a really great way...I've come harder and more often than I can remember in a very long time, and the stupid thing is I want more. I just need to catch my breath..."

Ben lay down beside her and she cuddled in close, her nipples stiff and pressed against his chest. He must have dozed off, as he woke a little later, watching her walk out of the bathroom, towelling her hair after a shower. She smiled warmly at him, tossing the towel back into the bathroom.

"Hey sleepy head, I had to go wash up...and you seemed quite comfortable." Ben rolled onto his back, and smiled in return. His cock however was saluting the beautiful woman in front of him and was rising inexorably to its fully erect state.

"Holy crap! Are you getting hard again...damn." She sat on the bed beside him and playfully stroked him up and down. "I thought we were done, but apparently...".

Ben sat up and kissed Krystyna while playing with one of her nipples. She responded by pushing him onto his back and straddling his lap. She poised just above the throbbing member, licked her lips and carefully lowered herself, grunting expletives as inch after inch slid inside. After a couple of attempts she had him fully buried to the hilt.

"Fuck me this is a unique experience...I've never felt anything like this. I'm willing to bet you could fuck any woman you want to with this cock and be guaranteed to have them begging for more. Just lay back and let me enjoy this, while I figure out a way that this isn't a one night stand..."

With that she started to slowly grind up and down, savouring every sensation. When he wasn't mesmerised by her full breasts swaying back and forth, he was wondering if he'd heard her correctly and she was contemplating seeing him again. He didn't have too long to ponder on that as slow grinding turned to urgent thrusting and nipples being shoved into his face to suck on, which he eagerly did. This continued for several minutes until Krystyna froze, Ben felt his cock grasped by her spasming pussy and she yelled her orgasm. It was glorious, spectacular and he could not resist pumping even more of his seed inside her.

She collapsed forward onto his chest, his softening cock eventually slipping out. He stroked her back and gently kissed the gloriously sexy woman laying on top of him. She eventually rolled to the side, smiling as Ben watched her chest rise and fall.

"Even in the wildest nights in college or since, I've never, ever fucked like this. You are a sex god...and I give up trying to fuck you into submission. I figured I'm a little older, know what I'm doing and you'll be worn out long before I am. But if I had a white flag I'd be waving it."

Ben laughed and pulled her closer for a cuddle.

"I actually do not know what my limits are...but if anyone has come close to finding them it's you."

"You're too sweet baby! Now I definitely need another shower...care to join me?"

Just under an hour later and Ben was lacing up his trainers, finally getting ready to leave. Of course the shower had turned into another fuck session, Ben drilling Krystyna against the tiled wall as she wailed with pleasure. He filled her for the fourth time that evening which had her thrilled and utterly exhausted. Clean but completely worn out, she lay nude on top of the bed watching him prepare to leave.

"I know you have to go, but I kinda wish you could stay for a few more hours...or days." That brought a laugh from them both. Ben walked over and gave her a long, soft kiss.

"You really are gorgeous, you know."

"You're a terrible liar, but I won't argue too much. Take my number sweetie, if you're ever in my part of the country, give me a call. It'd be nice to see you again, and I'll be sure to have the girls let you know the next time I'm visiting." They kissed again and Ben left.

Krystyna wiped a tiny tear away from her eyes, and as expected, two minutes later the twins arrived excitedly chattering about the evening. She smiled and politely told the tale and promised to let them know once she'd taken a test. For now, she hugged them and sent them off home, which is where she was heading in the morning. She had no idea if this escapade would help her to get pregnant or not, but she'd had an amazing time trying. The one thing she did know was she'd go home and make love to her husband, rationalising that they needed to be having sex around this date just in case it had worked, and as for that, only time would tell.

12