Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 09

Story Info
Aftermath of the motel, more school fun and a sleepover.
8.4k words
4.71
4.3k
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's drive home was uneventful, though perhaps it was for the best as he was still a little dazed by the incredible experience with Krystyna. They'd fucked longer and harder and more intensely than any of his admittedly brief sexual experiences had been to date. The woman really did like to fuck, though her motivation to get pregnant was a factor that he'd no experience with previously. She was beautiful and sexy, despite her earlier lowly opinions of her self, which had shifted by the time Ben was railing her against the shower wall and filled her with his cum for the fourth time that night, to her considerable satisfaction.

Krystyna was lying naked in bed having finally dispatched her sisters home, and was reflecting on what had been her best night of sex ever. She was gently stroking her body and replaying the extended fuck session in her mind, though there was no attempt to pleasure herself, as she'd lost count after the sixth orgasm. Or was it the seventh? Also she was entirely relaxed about whether she was pregnant or not, Circle Lore indicating that she probably was, and so she reasoned that she would wait until she was in the fertile part of her cycle and come back for another visit. She might do that anyway, as another evening letting that stupendous cock fuck her over and over again was a very tantalising possibility. Plus he was kind of cute...no no Krystyna don't get tempted, just focus on making your family.

Ben arrived home to find the house largely in darkness at that late hour. He made his way towards his room, but was intercepted by Julie on the landing with a big hug. She walked him into his room and they sat on his bed.

"How was it? Weird? Okay?"

Ben drew a deep breath.

"Pretty great. Took a little while to get her relaxed, but once we did that it was fun. She's a bit curvier than the twins, but you can really see the resemblance." His phone pinged at that point with a message from Krystyna, which opened and was greeted by a topless image of her blowing him a kiss, thanking him and hoping to see him again soon.

"So I see." Julie giggled, which helped Ben to unwind a little. "Well if nothing else you both had a fun evening. She is very cute though, so I don't imagine that a few hours of sex with her were too difficult an assignment."

She hugged him, wished him goodnight and retreated out the door. Ben looked at the image once again and felt his cock firming up, mostly with the memory of the hot woman he'd spent several hours with. He was emptying his pockets and found the room card which he'd forgotten to leave behind, and pondered returning to the motel, but decided he was pretty well exhausted at that point and really needed a good nights rest. He climbed under the covers and turned out the lights.

The intermittent rumbling of his phone was what eventually woke Ben. He was (of course) stiff as a board down below, which seemed to underscore that his capacity to have sex at the moment was almost limitless. He'd had an amazing time with Krystyna, and he was playing over in his head again some of the very best moments of an evening of sex in a cheap motel. His phone grumbled once again, and rubbing his eyes he finally picked it up. It took a moment to focus but he had what looked like nine messages, so he opened them and saw seven were from the woman from the previous night.

'Hi'

'Are you awake yet?'

'I know it's still really early, but I'm up and wondered if you were too?'

'I had a really great time with you.'

'Fuck it, you must still be asleep.'

'Sorry I was entertaining a stupid idea you could come see me before I left this morning.'

'I don't have to leave until ten o'clock and I was hoping we could have more fun.'

Ben smiled. Although she was in her late twenties, Krystyna sounded like a lovesick teenager in the texts. He messaged her back to say good morning and a moment later she was calling him.

"Hey. You finally awake?"

Ben chuckled. "Yeah, my phone was annoying me with the constant buzzing." Krystyna laughed too.

"Sorry baby, I just assumed you'd be an early riser. Or I was awake and hoping you were too. Soooo...you busy?"

"You know I'm pretty sure that if it was going to work, last night would have taken care of it." Ben was certain if he could have seen her she would be blushing.

"I guess...but it wouldn't do any harm to be thorough, would it?"

"I'm sure it wouldn't. Shame you're not here right now, I'm in my usual morning uh....state. But I guess I could come to you...assuming I'm on a promise?"

"Do you really need to ask? Get your ass over here right now! We're burning valuable time."

With that she hung up. Ben smiled, but quickly got dressed and grabbed his stuff for school, and assumed he could shower at the motel. He went into Julie's room, who was gently dozing. He went over and kissed her on the cheek which caused her to stir.

"Wassup? You okay? What time is it?"

"A little after five thirty. I'm sorry for waking you, but I'm going back to the motel before school. Just let Momma know I'm okay when she looks for me."

"Okay honey...man she must be horny, but I kinda understand. Be nice to her now...unless she wants you to spank her and call her names." Julie, though still half asleep got a chuckle out of Ben, who kissed her again and went out to his car, and drove off.

While Ben was busy fucking Krystyna that morning, all across Franklin county women were waking up and not feeling a raging urge to pleasure themselves. Beth had spent the prior evening being entertained by her parents, and so awoke naked atop her covers courtesy of an extended masturbation session. She had anticipated rising as she had done for most of the last week desperate for release, but today she was satisfied and enjoyed the tranquility. Whilst appreciating her morning entertainment from her Whore, who seemed especially horny that morning, for once she did not feel the need to masturbate along with her.

She messaged Debbie, Julie & Charlie asking where Ben was, with Julie relaying the news that he was busy with the twin's sister. She lay on her back and smiled, partly pleased she was being left in peace, partly happy that the rendezvous with Krystyna appeared to be going well, though she had a tiny pang of jealousy that she was getting Ben's attention both last night and this morning. She reasoned that she only had another couple more days to endure until the Summoning, after which morning masturbation might return to being a choice instead of a necessity. A couple more pings on her phone had messages from Charlie and eventually Debbie. The petite redhead had sent her a pic of her naked on her bed, though all you could see was her smiling face and toned bum, asking if she needed anything? As tempting as that was, she assured her everything was fine and would see her at school. Debbie was obviously just awake when she called, forgetting it was FaceTime and sitting there in a tee shirt that was at least one size too small, making her breasts and perky nipples an unavoidable distraction.

"Hey Beth, what's up? Is my boy busy somewhere?"

"Yeah, Julie says he's gone back to the motel to see Krystyna at her request. You don't mind do you?"

"Nah it's fine. I'm happy it went well last night, and I really can't blame her for wanting more. You'll know what I mean in a few days time." Debbie chuckled and Beth blushed ever so slightly, though in that moment the odds of her pleasuring herself that morning increased just a little. "I know you've asked for the Gift and obviously that's your choice, but just know I think you're perfectly beautiful as you are."

"That's so sweet Dee Dee, but I look at Allison and especially you, and I see a gorgeous, sexy woman, and it's what I want to be like. It's a special chance for me to change how I look and feel about myself and I'm sure this is what I want 'college me' to look like."

Debbie blushed rather furiously. "I don't know what to say to the woman that I've always thought was the prettiest in the entire school. I still do." She pulled her tee shirt over her head and lifted a boob in each hand. "You know these aren't all sunshine and roses. Getting a cute dress to fit will be a lot tougher, and some days you will be sore with carrying these babies around. Plus boys will look at them before they look at you, with one or two exceptions."

Beth tried to avoid looking shocked, but in the moment she was also rather turned on, briefly fascinated with wondering if Debbie enjoyed having those wonderful nipples sucked, and how much she wanted to play with her beautiful perky boobs.

"Yeah I know babe, but it's a choice for me that I really want. Besides I have one more sign why I want them. In all the time that Ben has had his Gift you've not changed, and we both know how much he adores you. Must mean he thinks that you're already perfect as you are. Think on that honey..." Debbie chuckled which made her breasts ripple on camera. Beth's masturbation likelihood had risen to almost certain at that point.

"Right I'm going to go and get showered. See you in a little while honey." Beth said her goodbyes, remembered how completely sexy Debbie was when all wet and started to finger herself vigorously, knowing she had all the time she wanted to make herself come, and wondering if she might be able to get off twice more that morning.

Elizabeth had needed her morning release from her Mistress, and was praised for an especially noisy, wet orgasm. She was dressing herself after her shower and could barely manage to put her tits into the cups of her bra, whilst her tee shirt top was clearly stretched more than before. There was no doubt her tits were bigger, and just getting into clothes suitable for work would be a challenge. She'd have to go shopping that weekend or her boobs would be bursting out of any of her blouses, and whilst that was a fun thought it would certainly get her into trouble with the Principal, who'd taken more than a passing interest in her breasts and stocking clad legs before. She opted for hold up seamed stockings again today, and a navy blue skirt with a slit to the rear. She took pictures and sent them to her Mistress, and wondered what her task would be today, though she was sure that she would not have long to wait.

Her thoughts turned to the return of her husband the following day. As a couple they were sexually open. No fuck refused as long as they were honest with each other, a phase of their life that had escalated after their youngest daughter departed for college, which explained why he was on the road banging Melody his assistant six ways to Sunday. But it had been some time since Elizabeth had done anything worth sharing, so this episode of her being a thoroughly submissive slut would be a big surprise for him, and honestly she wasn't sure how he might react to it, especially as he would need permission from a teenage Mistress to fuck his wife. Sure he'd be delighted she was eating cheerleader pussy, perhaps less so when the boy eventually fucked her, but giving up control would be a big step. In the end she just have to be honest with him and see where it landed.

Ben collapsed in a sweaty pile on the bed, with Krystyna moaning as her orgasm ripped through her body. They'd fucked from the moment he'd arrived, Ben lifting her up and banging her against the wall, her legs wrapped around him. He'd filled her twice, and if the loud moans were any guide she'd come at least twice as often. A quick glance at the alarm clock in the room told him he had maybe another half hour before he would have to leave, so he pulled Krystyna towards him and kissed her.

"That was incredible. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed sex we've been so preoccupied with trying to get me pregnant. I will miss your cock but I won't forget how to enjoy myself."

Ben blushed and not for the first time in the last twenty four hours. "You're really too kind. I'm fortunate to have this talent right now, and I'm having a lot of fun using it."

"Honey I've seen and fucked bigger cocks than yours. I had a good time in college so trust me when I tell you that you are amazing in bed, and it's got very little to do with the size of your dick, though of course it doesn't hurt. You're so very engaged in pleasing me and not yourself, it's very unusual let me tell you. Most guys fuck so they can cum. You fuck to make me cum, again and again and again..." Her sentence dissolved into laughter as she pulled him close for a long, tongue driven kiss. She felt him start to harden once again, marvelling at his stamina, but slipping astride him and presenting her nipples one at a time to his mouth, which he greedily sucked on. She wriggled her hips and pushed him back inside, filling her as fully as she dared to wish for, and started to rise and fall, though she was convinced he'd need to finish her off as she was close to being utterly exhausted. His thrusts were soon meeting hers, and in a few minutes he'd flipped her onto her back, pushed her legs onto his shoulders and was brutally pounding her towards an inevitable conclusion.

She came again, her screams of pleasure muffled by a nearby pillow that she held against her mouth, though Ben continued to drive relentlessly into her.

"God I hope you're close to cumming, I'm totally exhausted. Don't finish inside me, cum on my tits, my face, my ass, wherever the fuck you want! I want to make you cum on me for fun at least once...oh god that's so fucking good..."

She came unexpectedly again, and Ben's cock was being gripped by her pussy. He pulled out, let her body flop to the mattress and furiously stroked himself. The first pulse landed on her face and a little in her hair, the second her tits and the rest plopped onto her stomach. Krystyna laughed and scooped up some in her fingers and sucked them clean. Ben sat back on his heels, admiring his handiwork for a moment. The beautiful, sexy brunette was covered in his ejaculate and was greedily scooping it into her mouth like it was a delicacy, and her legs still occasionally shook with the after shocks of her orgasms.

She took his hand and held it against her breasts. "Oh Ben honey, that might have been the fuck of a lifetime, and if it is then I'm a very happy woman. Thank you for everything, but I have one more favour to ask. Help me into the shower as I'm not sure my legs will hold up right now, and I need to be on the road in an hour or so."

Ben smiled, took her by the hand and off to get clean they did, though unsurprisingly being skin tight next to a gorgeous woman, he got hard once again. Krystyna dropped to her knees and gave him an amazing blow job until he came down her throat. She smiled, showed him the pool of cum in her mouth before swallowing.

"I've been wanting to do that since last night, but that wasn't where that was supposed to go..." She chuckled and stood up before holding him tight.

Fifteen minutes later Ben was on his way to school, with a very satisfied Krystyna sat in a nearby diner having coffee and eggs, sore but happy and mulling on the last twenty four hours. Technically she'd sinned multiple times, but away from home and her devout mother she was less strict about her faith than she once was. Besides if the outcome of all this was a child who was desperately wanted and would be loved, how was that wrong? Perhaps if she hadn't enjoyed it quite so much...ah screw it! What was done was done and a pregnancy test in a week or so would let her know if it had been worth it. It sure was fun though.

Elizabeth turned off the engine and engaged the parking brake. She got a complimentary message from her Mistress on her outfit that day, which made her happy and horny all at the same time. She briefly tried willing her stiff nipples into submission but honestly the more she thought of them, the more she wanted a pair of lips sucking hard. Or possibly two pairs, that would be something worth sharing that might surprise her husband. All of this did nothing to suppress her stiff protuberances from indiscreetly showing against her tee shirt, though thankfully her cardigan masked them. She stepped out the car and tried to walk into school without her mind obsessing about sex just for a little while, though spotting the Zalynski twins in their cheerleader uniforms was not helping.

"Hey Mrs W." Elizabeth nearly leapt in the air, though her surprise was tempered at the sound of Charlie's voice, which warmed her heart. The petite redhead was genuinely friendly, but Elizabeth was instantly transported back to the previous day when she'd fucked her rather well with a strap on.

"Hello Charlotte, how lovely to see you. How are you today?"

"Good thank you." She announced loudly. In a much quieter voice she leaned in to speak. "I've no idea of the Mistresses intentions for today but I really hope it's me. So. Fucking. Horny."

Then she smiled sweetly and skipped ahead to catch up with Katy and Karla, leaving Elizabeth aroused and disappointed, at least for now. That was until her special phone shook in her bag with her next set of instructions.

'At 11:00 precisely Charlotte will ask to go see the nurse for a sore head. Get one of the other students to continue reading with the class and take her and Ben there."

She typed a brief acknowledgment and smiled, wondering what debauchery awaited her later that morning, her pussy throbbing in anticipation.

Elizabeth was teaching the class on auto pilot. She knew the material inside out, the questions were being quickly and thoughtfully answered. She loved her subject and it showed, though with one eye on the clock she was waiting for the interruption.

"Mrs Walker, I'm sorry but I've got a really sore head. Could I go see the nurse to get something?"

It was time. "Of course Charlotte. Oh darn I'm out of permission slips, I'll need to take you there. Ben would you come with us please, Katy can you start reading the text aloud a page a piece? I'll be back as soon as I can."

With that Elizabeth, Ben and Charlie swept out the door towards the nurse's office at the back of the school. She politely but firmly rapped the door with the frosted window, was invited in and the trio stepped in with Elizabeth closing the door behind them. She turned, but it was not her friend Olivia that faced her. Instead a busty redhead in a blouse unbuttoned to show off her magnificent cleavage stood and smiled.

"You must be the Whore. Ben lock the door and lower the blind. Charlie you're even cuter than the Mistress promised."

Ben's smile as he watched Sally take charge was as broad as his face, though to be fair Charlie looked pretty pleased as she could not take her eyes off the curvaceous woman in front of her. Elizabeth was flushed with excitement and lust all at once. Her special phone buzzed, an instruction to turn on the camera and to strip to her stockings was immediately obeyed. Sally watched, fascinated as this beautiful professional woman transformed into an obedient slut right before her eyes.

"Wow Beth...I mean the Mistress really wasn't kidding about you. Your gorgeous, sexy, compliant...that's a heady mix." Elizabeth allowed herself the tiniest of smiles as the sensational busty redhead complimented her. "Apparently you're mine to use as I see fit, only one rule is that our lovely Ben here isn't allowed to fuck you. Yet. Let me get a little more comfortable, and while I'm doing that, Charlie why don't you see if the cure for your headache is in the bulge in Ben's pants."

Charlie pushed Ben into a chair while unzipping him and pulling his jeans to his knees, before fishing out his rock hard erection from his boxer shorts. Elizabeth looked with envy as Charlie started to lick and suck with real enthusiasm. Ben however couldn't take his eyes off Sally as she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it from her shoulders, then unzipped her skirt and let it shimmy to the floor. That left black lingerie and hold up stockings, again as instructed by the Mistress. When she finally removed her panties then bra and Ben finally saw her boobs in all their glory, he almost came on the spot, his cock throbbing through a combination of a very good blow job and the visual feast in front of him. Sally's breasts were round and did not sag in the slightest, her nipples stiff and at least half an inch long. She sat on the bed and curled a finger towards Elizabeth, beckoning her.