Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was gradually coming to, the first grey streaks of daylight showing against the curtains. She was lying on her back, her tee shirt having pushed up her torso during the night. Debbie was on her side nuzzled in beside her, her breasts pressed into Beth which was not at all unpleasant. As always these days, she was horny but today did not have access to her sex toys to bring relief. She took her free hand and slowly slid it inside her panties, trying not to move too suddenly, but her touch produced a sigh as her fingers scraped over her clitoris.

Debbie was half awake, surfacing from a very pleasant dream where she'd spent the night making love to the woman beside her. She could feel Beth's gentle movements and the sigh confirmed she was almost certainly as turned on as she was. She allowed her hand to glide across Beth's defined torso, sliding upwards till it met the hem of her tee shirt. Debbie lifted her gaze to see Beth's face, a mixture of happiness and lust that she recognised from her own visage in the mirror most mornings.

"Hey. Morning beautiful." Beth smiled warmly, a little embarrassed to be caught pleasuring herself, but still enjoyed Debbie's compliments.

"Hello gorgeous. Sorry if I woke you, it's just um...". The sentence didn't so much stop as drifted off until it was interrupted by Debbie's kiss.

"Yeah I know all about the morning itch babe. Don't be shy or embarrassed, I've been the same for weeks now. Every morning." Debbie was obviously feeling emboldened and slid her hand under Beth's tee shirt till it met her stiff nipple, which caused a gasp, followed by a moan as Debbie delicately played with her breast.

"Oh god that's so good Dee Dee, don't stop...ughhhh". Debbie had no intention of stopping, pushing the tee shirt above the other breast and placing her lips on the equally firm nipple, before sucking on it. Beth's body shuddered in unexpected pleasure, which raised a giggle from the busty blonde. She sat up, whipped off her tee shirt unleashing her large firm breasts and very stiff nipples. Beth was initially going to protest at the interruption, but her eyes widened at the beautiful woman in front of her, and all she could think of was how many different ways she was going to pleasure her.

"So sexy babe..."

"You're still the most beautiful girl in the school...I've thought that for a while, I just never thought I'd get a chance to do anything about it. I know we're both horny because of Ben, but I've wanted to be like this with you before that. Just took some witchcraft and a little newfound confidence to actually do something about it. Oh god I'm blabbering on...are you okay?"

Beth smiled. "I don't know if it's the Enlarging, or I'm just finding out about myself, but I've wanted to kiss you, I mean really kiss you since that time at Ben's, but I was afraid you might not..."

Debbie leaned in to cut off the sentence and kissed Beth, slowly, but with increasing passion.

"...like it. Well that answers that question." Beth started to struggle out of her tee shirt, with Debbie pulling it over her head, throwing it aside then the pair resumed making out with each other. The kissing was tongue fuelled and passionate, bodies grinding against each other with hands exploring without limit. Beth rolled Debbie onto her back, then set about pulling off her panties. She lowered her head to Debbie's neatly trimmed pussy and inhaled the heady sweet aroma, before licking her lips up and down, which caused a moan of definite pleasure, cut off before it got too loud by her own hand clasped over her mouth, which, only seemed to encourage Beth more.

Debbie had one hand in Beth's hair, the other alternating between her nipples and her mouth as her friend, and now lover, became bolder as she explored the folds of her pussy with finger and tongue. Beth recalled Charlie's touch on her as well as how she enjoyed pleasuring herself, and eagerly replicated that again and again. Debbie had to abandon touching herself with her free hand firmly clamped over her mouth as Beth's touch took her to heights of pleasure that she'd only dreamed of. Her orgasm blasted through her body, legs trembling and her pussy gushing fluids over the ever eager tongue of her Cheer Captain.

"Ohhhh....ugghhh...I don't have words...come here Beth." Debbie all but grabbed her and pulled her up until their lips met, and a lengthy kiss ensued.

"Was that..was that okay?" Beth's heart was thudding in her chest, hoping she'd done a decent job providing pleasure.

"Okay? God Beth, I've never felt anything like that, either with Ben or on my own. It was incredible..." Debbie's words failed her again so a kiss would need to suffice.

"You're my first...the first woman I've made love to. I was so nervous but wanted it more than anything."

The pair cuddled and kissed a while longer as Debbie luxuriated in her afterglow. Beth was utterly content, and while she was sure her lust would return, all she wanted was to be held in Debbie's arms. At the back of Beth's mind was her morning session with the Slut, which needed her attention, so reluctantly the pair pulled back on their night clothes and huddled around Beth's special phone as she issued instructions for that morning.

'Good morning Slut. What have you told your husband about our arrangements?'

'Nothing yet Mistress. He will return home tonight and I will have that conversation.'

'Fine. Today you can amuse yourself as you please, but by Monday I expect you to deliver entertainment with another woman. Is that clear?'

Elizabeth shuddered at the instruction. She was thoroughly enjoying her role as the submissive Slut, but this was a new challenge. She had thought that she would be required to fuck on camera at some point, but always assumed that it would be with her husband. Another woman would be difficult at best, almost impossible. But she had to try.

'Yes Mistress. I may have questions to ask you on this task, but the goal is clear.'

With that, she started her morning masturbation with enthusiasm, her lust bubbling away barely beneath the surface.