Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay beautiful, why don't we start having you eat my pussy, and if you're any good at that I'll let you play with my boobs...Charlie why don't you and Ben amuse yourselves for now. I might not want cock but it doesn't mean I won't enjoy watching you two fuck..."

Sally's voice drifted off as Elizabeth set about enthusiastically eating her pussy, resting one hand on the back of the Whore's head while fondling her spectacular assets. Ben and Charlie had quickly got naked and the petite redhead was slowly impaling herself facing away from him onto his cock, which even Sally reckoned was pretty magnificent. She saw the little redhead shudder as she finally bottomed out, her face a picture of ecstasy, Ben's hands teasing her nipples in a way that was not what she expected from a clumsy teenager.

The Whore got her attention back by sucking briefly on her clitoris before reaching her long thin fingers inside, curling in a search for her...oh god she'd already found her g spot and was stroking it with precision while her tongue went to town on her lips. A loud moan of pleasure escaped Sally's mouth, which earned a grin from Charlie, who was busy thrusting up and down on Ben's rod with pace now, while the Whore was relentless in her attack, one hand exploring up to the gorgeous tits and resting, awaiting permission to play. Sally placed her free hand over it and groped while exhorting her to do more. The fingers soon found the stiff nipple and teased it between thumb and forefinger.

Ben had stood up, lifting Charlie and moving her to the bed so she was now standing, her arms resting on the mattress. He slid back inside and they were soon back pounding again, the metronomic slap of flesh on flesh keeping time as they fucked. Sally was in sensory overload and came with the intrusion of a pinky into her ass, her loud moan of orgasm stifled partially by her hand, but the shaking of her body left no one in any doubt of her pleasure. Elizabeth lifted her face, plastered with the juices of the busty redhead and smiled as Sally shook with wave after wave of total delight. Charlie looked over, her petite tits waving back and forth as Ben moved for a big finish, but it was the penetrating stare from the nurse that pushed her over the edge, and Ben needed no more prompting to fill her with multiple blasts of cum.

He staggered back, his cock still ramrod stiff but glistening with Charlie's cum, who collapsed forward onto the bed while her body shook. A beep on the phone and a simple message: 'Clean them up'. Elizabeth licked greedily at Sally's pussy, delighting in gulping down her cum, though her tongue still made Sally moan and shudder with pleasure. Next was Charlie who she motioned to sit on the edge of the bed, while she greedily devoured a cocktail of his and her cum. Finally she turned to Ben, who's cock was still largely hard but glistening, and she summoned him over, and sucked almost eight inches down her throat at the first attempt. Sally, who was now cuddling Charlie into her breasts which she nuzzled with care, reminded them that Ben was not permitted to fuck the Whore. Elizabeth was busy giving a very good blow job at that point, with his cock swiftly returning to full hardness. Having just cum, even Ben needed a few minutes to recover, though when he indicated he was close, she pulled off him and jerked him rapidly pointing the cock at her tits. He duly exploded, his cum plastering her from her neck down her cleavage. A few leisurely licks and he was also clean, though Elizabeth was covered in cum from her face to her stomach. And loved it.

Charlie pulled her to her feet and led her to the bed and lay her down. She started to lick her body clean, deliberately and precisely, while Sally took one of her magnificent breasts in hand and offered it to Ben.

"Get the nipple hard."

It wasn't the only thing to get hard as Ben licked and sucked it carefully, causing the nipple to stiffen quickly. Much to Ben's sadness she withdrew the prize, but then took the hardened tip and dragged it along Elizabeth's pussy lips, lingering around her clitoris. The combined assault made her cum rather loudly, with Charlie being forced to push a pillow over her mouth until she regained control. For a moment all that could be heard was heavy breathing, though the chime in the phone let them know that the Mistress had disconnected.

Sally produced a packet of wet wipes and the quartet cleaned themselves and got dressed. They were about to leave when Sally summoned Ben over.

"I know that you didn't know what you were doing initially, and that you were exploring your power by using it on me. But thank you for these honey, I'd always admired girls with full breasts, but never got them myself. They're magnificent and I love them, just no more please."

Sally and Ben chuckled, but Elizabeth was intrigued by the exchange. But they had to return to the class before the next lesson, even though they'd been absent for almost half an hour.

"Oh and Ben, maybe if you're well behaved I'll let you play with these again some time. You too Charlie." The redheads exchanged knowing looks while Ben got rather excited at that prospect. The trio left and headed back to the classroom.

"Did anything like that ever make it into one of your stories Elizabeth?" Charlie enquired, tongue-in-cheek as she'd read through hundreds of her stories since the discovery of her secret hobby, and had never read anything similar to this.

"Nothing quite like that. You know I think I'll have to revise my score for creative writing for the Mistress, she has quite the imagination." That had the trio laugh, but they took a moment to compose themselves before returning to the classroom. Although there were a few who wondered why they had been away for so long, Katy & Karla merely smiled and nodded. Before too long the bell for the end of the period sounded and the students thundered out to their next class.

Julie walked through the front door and announced her return home after her day at college. Her Mother summoned her to the kitchen, but there was no doubt that Ben was home with the squealing protest of his bed springs and an accompanying chorus of sound from Debbie.

"Hey Mom. I guess the bedroom door isn't shut. Do you want some more tea?"

Samantha nodded, having cradled the mug in her hands for most of the last hour since her son and his girlfriend got home, as she didn't trust her hands if left to their own devices. She was of course ridiculously horny after experiencing the extended audio show, but was demonstrating real self control to avoid masturbating at the kitchen table.

She took the tea from Julie and they sat briefly in silence as Ben and Debbie continued their loud sex show oblivious to their audience. The tea was almost drunk when a loud crescendo of moans and invocations of a deity informed them of Debbie's latest orgasm, though Ben's moans suggested that he finally might have come himself.

Julie caught her Mother's eye and giggled, which had them both laughing in seconds.

"I think we might have to carry Dee Dee home after that." Samantha chuckled at her Daughter's comment, though she did wonder if it might be correct.

"She's uh....very enthusiastic. I don't remember enjoying sex as much at that age, but then I guess I never met anyone with Ben's um...talents?"

"Boys of that age have no clue about giving pleasure. I don't if it's the Enlarging, or an innate talent or whether he's paid attention to what pleases a woman, but he sure seems to be very good at it."

Samantha nodded at her Daughter's observation. Ben did indeed seem to be very, very good at sex. She wondered for herself just how good that might be, but her musing was interrupted by the bright bubbly visage of Debbie coming into the kitchen and hugging them both. Julie poured a large glass of water which was gratefully taken and eagerly swallowed.

"Sorry Mrs Crawford. I know I got pretty noisy there, but I'm still finding all of this a bit surreal. I'm grateful we have somewhere we can be together, I just never imagined anyone as cool as you are about us doing it here."

Samantha blushed a little as the gorgeous blonde girl complimented her. She really seemed lovely and for the little time she'd been dating Ben, very much into him. She was exactly the kind of girl she would have pursued while in college, so perhaps her son shared her taste in women.

"Is it okay if I call you Dee Dee?" The blonde eagerly nodded. "Honey, my son is in a very unique situation right now, and needs to be allowed to take care of his needs. The very least I can do is allow you somewhere comfortable to do that, though maybe next time I'll go out and get ice cream. I don't want you thinking you have an audience...though you did get pretty loud."

Debbie turned a definite shade of scarlet. "I'm so sorry Mrs Crawford, it's just sometimes I kind of lose myself..."

Before she could combust with embarrassment, Samantha took her hand and kissed it. "You've nothing to worry about Dee Dee. I'm just teasing you a little bit. Would you like to stay for dinner? I'd love to get to know you a little better."

By the time Ben came downstairs his Mother and his Girlfriend were getting along like a house on fire, with the conviviality continuing through dinner. After as they were clearing the table Julie whispered in his ear. "Momma loves her Ben. Considering she was shrieking the roof down a couple of hours ago I think they're getting along just great."

He smiled, and thought to himself that when all this craziness was over, he hoped he was still dating Debbie D'Angelo. He felt the familiar warmth of her as she hugged him from behind, the unmistakable crush of her breasts against his back making him hard and smile all at once.

"I have to go home honey. Julie's offered to take me, says she can't trust you to not take me down some dark country lane and have your way with me...though that doesn't sound terrible."

Debbie's hand slipped lower and gave his hardening cock a friendly squeeze, and he swore he could feel her nipples harden against his back. He turned and they kissed, and she allowed herself a moment of grinding against his cock, before Julie interrupted them and she ran out the door, pausing only to give Samantha a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Ben honey, I really like her. I have no idea if this relationship will survive the Enlarging, or you going to college, but that girl is a keeper."

Ben smiled. "We've been dating maybe a week or so, but I don't want it to end. And I don't just mean the sex, I love being around her. She's one of the nicest, most genuine people I have ever met, and I want to get to know her a whole lot better." Samantha nodded, pleased to see her son looking beyond this moment in time, and thinking that Debbie had the makings of a wonderful daughter-in-law.

"Thanks for running me home Julie, and thank your Momma again for a lovely dinner."

"I'll be sure to do so, but I think she heard you the first five times." They both laughed, but Debbie really had thanked them over and over again for dinner. "Anyway, you need to know you're welcome in our home any time. And not just to bang my brother." That had them both laughing again.

A few minutes passed in silence.

"Do you think we maybe could talk before you drop me off? I have something that I want to ask you that isn't a conversation for my sisters or my Mom." Julie spotted a drive through and picked up two sodas and they parked in a far corner of the parking lot.

"Soooo...oh god this is really embarrassing. I really like your brother and we have this intense, physical connection."

"I'd noticed Dee Dee. And whatever you're about to tell me, don't feel embarrassed at all. I doubt you're going to tell me anything horrible, plus I'm very discreet. Very."

Debbie took her hand and squeezed it. "I think I also like someone else. And it's not another guy, lord knows Ben is everything a girl could want or need. It's a...."

"It's a girl. And you're wondering how to feel about it, and what that means about yourself, and does it make you weird?" Debbie nodded at each of these statements, slightly in awe at Julie's intuition and wondered how she could have known?

"I've been where you are and pretty recently too. If you asked me six weeks ago I'd have told you I was straight. Now I'm not so sure, and I think bisexual might be a better description though I'm still figuring it out. So there's nothing to be afraid of, nothing to worry about. If you need to talk to anyone I can be your secret 'gay' best friend." Julie purposely used air quotes, which brought a smile to Debbie's face.

"Yeah it's a girl, and I've not said anything to anyone. But when I'm with her alone all I want to do is kiss her and hold her. I can tell you who, can't I?" Julie nodded slowly. "It's Beth. At first I thought it was just a silly crush after she stood up for me and we became like, really close friends. But she joined me in the shower that Sunday at your place, and we cuddled, but I really wanted to kiss her and touch her everywhere. You know?"

Julie nodded, but the thought of Beth and Dee Dee naked together was a powerful image and was turning her on. A lot.

"First thing to say is what you're feeling is completely normal. You're not somehow betraying Ben because you think you've got feelings for someone else, even if it is a woman. And let's face it, Beth is gorgeous so no surprise if you're feeling attracted to her. I take it you haven't told her..."

"Oh gosh no. I'm not even sure how you even start a conversation like that. But sometimes I catch her looking at me and I wonder...does she like me too?"

Julie took a deep breath, and paused. She already knew that Beth was unsure of her sexuality but that was a truth for her to tell. How could she help Debbie without betraying Beth?

"So I think we're past the point of leaving a note in her locker. I'd say give yourself a few days and see how you feel about it, and if it's still the same then I think you need to tell her. The Beth of last year would not know how to deal with this, but she's come a long way since joining the Circle. If it helps at all, just ask yourself the same questions you would if this was a boy you liked. The answers to those questions will help you understand how you truly feel."

Debbie pulled Julie in for a bone crushing hug, that seemed to last for much longer than it actually did. There were a few tears too, and after dabbing those away, the pair looked at each other.

"My 'gay' best friend huh? I can work with that." The air quotes cemented the moment and they both laughed. "Thanks for listening Julie, I had no idea who to turn to about this. I'm dating a really great guy, the sex is incredible, but somehow that's not enough for me?"

"Oh sweetheart don't go thinking like that. You're just discovering who you are, and that takes a little time to figure out. You have a pretty big heart, and there seems to be room for a lot of love in there. Don't worry about putting labels on things for now, just listen to your heart and see what it wants. Now I really ought to be getting you home. Are you ready?"

After a few moments touching up her makeup, they left and Julie soon had her at her house. Debbie gave her a hug and peck on the cheek, and got out the car. Julie walked her up the driveway and they were met by the ever vigilant Mrs D'Angelo. One of Debbie's older sisters was in Julie's year and she knew her to say hello to.

"Sorry for keeping Dee Dee late Mrs D. Her and Ben were doing some English revision, and my Momma insisted she stay for dinner."

"Be sure to thank your Momma for me Julie. You know that they're welcome to study here any time." There was a couple of minutes of polite chat enquiring how Julie's time at college was going, before she made her apologies and left.

Inside the house, Debbie went and hugged her Father who was watching tv, then went up to her room. She thought long and hard about her conversation with Julie while enjoying a soak in the bath, before succumbing to gently pleasuring herself, thinking about Beth and coming really hard. She was a mess and she knew it and sitting after drying and changing into a simple tee shirt and panties, she checked her phone. Her heart skipped a few beats as she had sweet messages from Ben, as well as a lovely one from Beth checking in with her after that day's shenanigans with Mrs Walker.

She answered them both, getting a swift reply from Beth asking if she was still up, which she replied in the affirmative. The FaceTime chimes followed almost immediately, and after briefly checking her hair, she answered to see Beth's smiling face, which made her heart skip a beat.

"Hey gorgeous, how you doing?" Beth was in bed in a cute Snoopy tee shirt, smiling away at Debbie like she hadn't seen her in days.

"Just out of a long soak in the bath. I went to Ben's after school and it got pretty wild, so just chilling. Had dinner there and got talking to his Momma and Sister, they're so nice."

"Yeah they are that. I just wanted see how you're doing. Between the motel visit and the next few days we're going to need Ben's talents a lot. I know he's capable for sure, but I needed to check with you to see you're okay too."

"It's all so weird right? Like I spent more than an hour having sex with him today, but instead of replaying that in my head, I just think of his smile and the way he makes me feel good about myself. Almost like they're two different people."

Beth smiled warmly at her friend as she shared her innermost thoughts. "Yeah I know what you mean. He could have any woman at our school, heck our town, but he still opens doors for you, tells you that you look nice and notices the little things. Oh and speaking of little things, I think my Gift is starting to arrive. Feeling kind of neat in my bra the last couple of days." Beth theatrically grabbed her boobs and wobbled them at the camera, which got a laugh from Debbie.

"You're still the most beautiful girl in that entire school, boobs or no boobs." Beth blushed, but mostly because it was Debbie telling her.

"Aww babe. How can I be when I'm talking to her?" The pair traded compliments back and forth, each secretly thrilled at the others words.

"I wish you were here Beth. I could use a cuddle tonight."

There was the tiniest pause before Beth replied.

"I can be there in half an hour. Tell your Mom that we're setting up an early practice tomorrow and we're going in together. Besides, I haven't had the pleasure of a Dee Dee sleep over yet..."

Debbie's heart leapt, immediately excited and a little afraid. "Would you? Oh my gosh Beth I don't know how to thank you. Give me five minutes to okay it with my Momma."

Forty five minutes later and Beth and Debbie were in her double bed facing each other, both in simple tee shirts and plain panties, smiling warmly. A bedside lamp offered the only light in the room.

"I almost can't believe that you're here." Debbie's eyes were tearing up.

"You needed a friend, so I came. Any time." Beth's smile broadened and she leaned closer to plant a simple kiss on her friends cheek.

"I'm not used to sharing my bed, so I'll apologise in advance if I move around a lot. I sleep on my side facing the door, so I'm going to turn around now. Night night gorgeous."

Debbie rolled over, and almost instantly Beth moved closer and cuddled in behind, one arm draped over her friend's waist. Debbie almost gave an audible moan of pleasure as she felt Beth's body pressed against her, their legs slowly moving against each other.

Beth gave a gentle kiss on the neck and whispered "Night night beautiful ", and Debbie pulled the arm draped over her close, and finally relaxed, and went to sleep. Beth inhaled the rather wonderful smell of Debbie's hair, enjoyed the closeness of the body pressed against her and drifted away to a blissful rest.