Ben Broken

Story Info
Wife takes him to the cleaners, so he goes on permanent vacation.
5.9k words
4.41
140.1k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a fantasy, nobody under 18. Commenters be nice.

*****

"Ben, we need to talk."

"Uh-oh, sounds like fightin' words."

My darling wife, love of my life, mother of Ben junior and Claire, our kids, was laying beside me after we just got done our Saturday night sex. She had just got done screaming. She had come hard at least three times, I had only one climax, but with her it was a good one as usual. We had been going at it for about an hour.

She looked deadly serious as she flashed her blue eyes at me. I wondered just what I had done now. I must have fucked something up to hear the four dreaded words husbands hate to hear.

"We have to talk." She repeated.

"Well Betty, go ahead. Say what's on your mind."

"There is no good way to say this. So I'll just say it... I'm dating another man. I am sorry for cheating on you."

"Yeah, I was wondering if you would come clean. How long have you and Howard been fucking? I only found out about it three months ago."

"You have known for three months, and you haven't done anything about it? Don't you even care? I've been fucking another man and all you say..." She was very disgusted. Whether with herself or with me, I don't know. Maybe both. I was definitely disgusted with her.

"I wanted to see if you still loved me, and if I still loved you before I sicked the lawyers on your ass, and we went our own merry ways. I still have not decided what to do. I figured I'd wait and see if you changed your mind, or if you are really serious about this creep. I'm having a lot of trouble with reconciling your kind and loving behavior, with your actions on Tuesday and Friday nights."

"Friday nights are girls night out!" She said. Did she really think I didn't know? Come on!

"Oh please! You go to the bar, run into the ladies room, change into your slutwear. Have one quick drink, he shows up and you and he dance. Then fifteen minutes later, you and the fucker are at the hotel. You screw him for two hours, change into regular clothes and go back to pick up your car.

Twenty minutes later you're laying next to me, lying about your girls night out. I am sure sick of your bullshit. So many, many lies! Are you really serious about this guy? Are you going to keep seeing him?"

"I am." That answer hurt terribly.

But the plan D that I had taken steps already, well that answer settled things in my mind. Plan D was divorce, and apparently that was where we were headed.

"Wow. Twenty-two years gone just like that!" I snapped my fingers. I was a little shaken. I thought I could just maybe get her to reconsider. I guess I was wrong. It was all gone, the love, the trust, especially the trust. Everything we had wished for, and worked for, gone in an instant. She had a smirk on her face. I hated that smirk.

"Are you moving out?" I asked.

"No. Neither are you. We are just going to continue on as we are, except now it's out in the open. He's coming over to pick me up in a while. You will behave while he's here, won't you." It wasn't a question.

"You really think I'll be a willing cuckold? Do you even know me at all?" I was crying. I had seen my marriage evaporate right before my very eyes. I couldn't believe, the woman I had just made love to, that I had loved for more than two decades no longer cared for my company. Or cared for his company more.

She had eviscerated my heart and my soul. I had lost my wife, my best friend and my soulmate in that instant. I felt like an empty shell. I was barren and broken. I felt like a completely broken man. I was dead inside.

"I just have one question for you. Why? Wasn't I good enough? Did I do something to have you do this, to me... To us? Well, guess there is no more us I suppose. So WHY?"

"He... dominates me. He makes me feel so naughty and alive! He makes me feel sexy... And young. You DON'T. I know you love me, and I love you, but I'm not IN LOVE with you. You don't do it for me anymore, at least not like he does. I'm his now, not yours any longer. I must do whatever he says, like I used to do for you. I am really sorry." She was not sorry at all. The evil bitch was smiling.

She didn't look sorry at all. She, if anything, looked very happy. This turned the knife of betrayal even more in my back. I knew right then and there, we were done. Finished. Finito. The end.

She wasn't my love anymore, she belonged to him now. Her eyes became hard, and quite merciless to me. She wasn't lying now, she wasn't in love with me anymore. My heart didn't want to accept it, but my feeble brain did. I cried out, "Noooo, no, no!" I was in such pain. My heart actually hurt. She just looked at me and shook her head. In disgust. I was not a man in her eyes anymore. I hated myself for loving this vile creature.

"Oh, grow up! I'll be here for a little while. You can watch how real man fucks me." There was that little smile. It made me so sick. I wanted to wipe it off her face! I could feel the rage build in me. I was a grenade, and she had pulled the pin.

Her words were like a razor on my mind. I felt my anger rising in my throat. I had nothing left to lose. I felt like a bomb with a lit fuse. My hands trembled with a white hot rage. My soul seethed with bubbling anger.

The doorbell rang. I went to answer it. It was him, all six foot four and built like a Greek god. The jackass just strode in like he owned the place. He must have weighed at least two hundred eighty pounds. He looked in very good shape. I suddenly despised him. I wanted him dead.

He said, "Hello Cuck." He smirked. That was enough. I hit his smirking face full force. I put all my pain and anger into that punch. I'm six foot even, maybe two twenty in the weight department, but I was a real contractor. I basically worked out every single day, all day long. I had perhaps ten percent body fat. No love handles at all. I was in scraps all the time. He was not at all prepared for me. Hit him so hard I lifted him off the floor.

That, plus my Marine training, they say you never forget, you know, muscle memory, it made me a formidable opponent. It all came back to me in those next thirty, rage-filled seconds. I exploded! I saw blood red. I was going to kill him. I had pretty much kicked his ass, and was beating his face to a bloody pulp, when the lights went out.

*********

I woke up in a hospital bed. I had a handcuff on my left hand. My head hurt really bad. I had trouble focusing my eyes. I felt woozy. My mouth was desert dry. I could not speak. I cleared my throat. A nurse gave me some water, she went to get the doctor. What the hell happened?

My son and daughter were there. They saw me awake.

"Junior! Claire!" I held open my unattached arm. I wanted to hug and kiss them. We all shared a group hug. I was so happy to see my kids.

"So Dad, did you knock his block off? I see you're sporting new jewelry." Junior pointed at my wrist.

"I was in the middle of teaching him not to steal other men's wives when the lights went out.

I woke up a little while ago with a really bad headache. And this really keen bracelet."

"Dad, I'm the one who conked you on the head. You were really going to kill that s-o-b. I stopped you. I didn't want you to go to jail over that piece of shit. I made sure you would not do that! I'm so sorry I hurt your thick skull! I was screaming at you to stop. I guess you didn't hear me." Claire's eyes were red.

"Thank you Honey! I'm sorry, I just saw red. Thank you for stopping me! If it weren't for you, I'd be in jail for murder, so thank you, thank you!" I kissed her crimson cheeks. "Where is your mom?" I had a good idea where she was. I was a little dizzy. Actually, I was a lot dizzy.

"She's standing by creepazoid's bedside up in intensive care. She really doesn't give a shit about us, does she? She obviously loves that fucker way more than she loves us!" spoke Claire. Her eyes bespoke a terrible sadness. I was so upset that Betty had done this to my child, let alone me.

"Listen to me. She may be bored to death of me. She obviously doesn't love me anymore. That doesn't mean she doesn't love you BOTH."

"You both are young adults. You both know the score here. I am certainly not going to dictate how you feel about this. I am having a great deal of trouble with that myself. I am asking you as a personal favor to not cut off your mom, no matter how you feel. I am thinking that she has lost her mind, at least as far as my relationship with her. Perhaps if she has gone round the bend, we should try to find help for her, rather than a rush to judgement. You are both grown up. I really need your honest assessment of her mental state."

"Are you going to divorce her Daddy?" My darling daughter Claire asked me. The $64,000 question. I had to think a bit.

"Unfortunately, yes. If she turns out to have a mental defect, I may change my mind...But at this point it's 99% sure that we will divorce."

"Dad, what about the business?" Asked my son.

"Well, I would be very grateful if you guys could help me out for a few days. I am stuck in the hospital for now, then I'll probably be behind bars for sixty to ninety days."

"Dad, I'll stay 'till hell freezes over. I will make sure nothing goes off the rails while you're in the big house! It would be my pleasure." Junior said.

"What he said, " my gorgeous daughter said, hooking her thumb at her brother. "I might be one cell over from you dad. I knocked you out with a baseball bat! The police take a very dim view of that. I am so very sorry about that, Daddy." She hung her head.

"You saved me from being a murderer, and that's no lie. " I hugged her, and my son too.

"You guys want a tiny measure of revenge?"I asked. Both their ears perked up!

"What did you have in mind?" Asked Claire. My son looked on keenly as well.

*********

My kids worked fast. They found the papers in my truck, got ahold of Mrs. Howard Heller and spoke to her at length about her husbands escapades. She wanted to know why she wasn't notified. Wait 'till she got to the hospital.

They told her everything, including the fact that I had rebuked her husband for his plans to cuckold me. I rebuked him into intensive care! There would be another intensive care patient shortly! She was not amused!

*********

"Bail is set at $10, 000, cash or bond." The judge spoke as though it was totally routine.

"No thanks your honor. I'll be way too angry, if I get out... I might kill the bastard!" I said in court. "Sorry your Honor, I didn't mean to curse, but I'm still steaming angry!" I could feel my face flush.

"That's kinda understandable sir. But you still hav'ta drop a fifty in the swear jar. Bailiff, if you please." The bailiff approached with a real swear jar. There must have been ten thousand dollars in there!

"Come on, Mr. Thompson, fork it over. By the way, it all goes to charity. Do I need to set up an account for you sir?" The judge smiled. I put a hundred in the jar. The bailiff looked at me.

"It's for charity, right? I'm sure ill be putting in more." I said.

"Your case might not be for three or four months! I understand you have a business to run."

"My son and daughter are taking care of things for now. I want no special treatment. If I'm locked up, I can't get into trouble with this ass- sorry, with this guy. Do you need another fifty?"

"No, you caught yourself. How about we come back in thirty to sixty days, see how you are doing. I understand the county lockup needs some minor structural repairs. Could you maybe lend a hand? Unless you like just sitting around." This judge seemed to be going out of his way to be kind.

"I would be happy to lend a hand your Honor. Tools?"

"Ask the warden. It's his job, and I certainly don't want to step on any toes. Thank you for the help. By the way, I am very sorry for your wife's behavior. Were you cheating as well?"

"Hell no! Not once in all these years. No, this was a complete blindside. I guess it's the end for my marriage now. She says she loves him, so that's that. I am ... Well, I'm crushed. She was my world, and now..."

"Don't worry, Mr Thompson, things will get better. Time heals all wounds, even broken hearts. See you in a month... Bailiff." They handcuffed me and took me to county lock up. First vacation in a long time. Hell of a way to get a vacation.

*********

"Are we going to have any trouble with you, Mr. Thompson?" Asked the guard. He was poking me with his baton. His Shirt said ofc. Sebastian.

"Are any of you sleeping with my wife? No? Then we will get along great." Ofc. Sebastian chuckled.

"Wife cheated on you? Same thing happened to me. Hey, you got any problems, you just come see me. I'll take care it of you. My name is John Sebastian." He looked at me. "Why didn't you just bond out?"

"I'm so very angry right now, if I went home... Well, it wouldn't be very good. If I'm in here, I can't kill him. Do me a big favor! Don't let my wife in here. I...I'm just so very angry! I can't even look at her without my blood pressure spiking."

"Ok, we'll just tell her you're in solitary confinement." He grinned.

"Oh, by the way, the judge asked me to take care of some structural problems? I'm not sure about what he was talking about. He said talk to the warden about it."

"So you want to talk to the warden?"

"Hey, whenever. I seem to have lots of time on my hands. I did promise the judge I would help, but he said it was really up to the warden."

"I'll talk to the warden. I imagine he won't turn down professional help, but I can't speak for him. Thank you for the offer though."

"Thank you officer Sebastian."

"Oh, you can call me John."

"Everyone just calls me Ben"

"I'll let you know what he says"

"Thanks!" We shook hands.

*********

It took several days for the warden to get back to me. I just relaxed. There wasn't much to do, except for working out, or watching tv. So I worked out.

I was worried about the criminals I would meet, they were worried about me! I had put a guy in the hospital. But when they heard what happened, they understood perfectly. Most were in on drug or alcohol related crimes. There were some DUIs and DWIs. One guy was a real professional car thief. There was a drug dealer. He wasn't going to be there long. Nobody judged anyone else, or if they did, they sure kept it to themselves. At least I didn't have to look at my soon to be ex-wife. I was actually feeling better! Imagine that, going to jail to feel better!

*********

The warden was Doctor Samuel McDonnah. He and I shook hands. He was quite shocked that an inmate at his jail was willing to help fix the place up.

"Mr Thompson, we don't usually see folks like yourself in this facility. I have a couple of small jobs, and one really big one. I have been after the county supervisors to fix it for sometime now. I just get the runaround. They don't want to spend the money. One of the big steel supports has a giant crack in it. Can you fix it?"

"Let's have a look."

*********

"Well sir, there are two problems here. That steel beam is not sufficient for the load it's carrying. The other problem is there is no post here to carry the load to ground. Here take a look. Here's the original plans."

I pointed to the original blueprints.

"Somebody's stolen a thousand pound steel post. Quote frankly, I have no idea why this thing has not fallen."

"The county engineer has placed those big wooden beams over there." The warden pointed.

"Those little wood beams are holding up this whole thing? That's not good. I hope this whole thing dosen't come down. I'll get my engineer out here asap. I think I can weld up the crack, but I have to get the weight off it first. If I put that post in where it's supposed to be, and jack up this wall about an inch, that's all we'll need to weld it up, and I'll put in a gusset. That concrete section over there needs about ten inches of footer for the post, but that's easy enough to do. We just cut out a section with a concrete saw and dig down about six to eight inches. We throw in some rebar, and fill it up. Once I get the post I place, it should be ok.The engineering on this is pretty simple, because it was never put in correctly. All we really need to do is follow the original plans to fix the fuck up!" The warden smiled.

"This goes back to the original builder?"

"Yup, or one of the subs. But subcontractors usually are just following orders, so it still falls to the builder. Someone really dropped the ball here. I'll fix it. It will take more than a month, before the concrete is sufficiently cured to hold up the building. Meanwhile I suggest strongly that you move everyone in this area to somewhere else for a couple of months. This thing could fail anytime. It will be a little safer after I put in some temporary supports."

"Ben, under the circumstances, if you don't want to do this, I won't hold you to it. This could cost you a bunch of money."

"Well, I can't tell you how to squeeze any money out of those tightwads at county. But if you got a news crew down here, I could explain why this is so dangerous. Maybe that would get them off their dead behinds over at county? Nothing like dead bodies and lawsuits to wake 'em up. You could mention how they are so reluctant to spend any money on the jail. I could tell the crew how you brought it to my attention. At least you would look good!"

"Ben, how much is this going to cost? I can't let you shoulder the whole thing."

"Sam, I don't care about the money. I can absorb it. I am very worried about the people in this wing here. Could you imagine if this comes down? Anyway, it's probably not a huge amount. Back of the envelope guesstimate would be between 100 k, to 120 k. Don't forget this building cost about ten million to build originally, so that's a drop in the bucket."

"Ok, I'll get a news crew. Try to get my good side!" I laughed and he giggled.

*********

The news crew were so happy to be doing real news. I showed them the crack, and the missing column, and the wooden posts. They were quick to catch on that someone screwed up, and that I was gonna fix it correctly.

"Ben, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you an inmate here?"

"Yes I am. The judge in my case asked me to help the warden with some repairs. I'm a contractor. I build things, I fix things. This is what I do."

"What are you in for?"

"My soon-to-be ex-wife brought home her secret lover, and I beat him bloody. I asked to be incarcerated, because that way I don't kill the s.o.b. Hey, my wife loves him now, so what am I going to do? She made her choice. It's up to the lawyers now." I was tearing up.

"I'm so sorry Ben. How many years were you married?"

"Our twenty-fifth anniversary was coming up in two months. I bought her a real nice diamond necklace. I guess I'll try to get my money back on that. I also had booked a nice cruise for us. Maybe I'll still go, just take someone else."

"Did you ever cheat on her?" Wow this woman got right to the point.

"No, never ever. She was my world. Now I'm just destroyed. She doesn't love me anymore, she was so excited to bring home her lover. He walked in, called me a cuckold, and I decked him, beat the crap out of him. So I'm fixing the jail to keep busy, and try not to think about it. Life goes on."

"We're so sorry Ben... This is Sheila Rivera, live with Ben-the-builder-Thompson at the county jail, now back to you Jay!" The cameras were off.

The cute news girl looked at me and said, "Hey, I'll go with you Ben, on that cruise! I think you are cute. Where are we going?"

"Thanks Sheila. Just wished my wife felt that way too. Oh well. You want to cruise the Caribbean? No camera crew though!"

"I would be happy to go with you, here is my card. Give me a call, we can go have a drink, no cameras." Sheila kissed my cheek.

*********

I had a crew come over with some steel and railroad jacks, and the big welder. It had been a while since I had done any serious welding. I got a concrete saw and a jackhammer. I worked my regular twelve to fifteen hours a day, and I soon had it all shored up, just waiting for the concrete to cure. I rebuilt the officers lounge, I fixed a bunch of toilets, one of the inmates had flushed a huge bag of drugs down the hopper. I took care of all their annoying little problems. I even redid the warden's office at the request of his officers. A great surprise for his birthday.

12