Ben Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked just as hard as I always did, but somehow it felt more rewarding, because I was fixing things for people who could not fix their situations. So I was actually a bit sad when they kicked me out.

I had to go to a motel, my wife had a restraining order against me. I never raised a hand against that woman, but she claimed abuse, and I got a PFA against me. Lies on top of lies.

The divorce was very, very acrimonious. I don't know what I did to that woman, besides doing a number on her lover boy's face. I'll bet he never fucks with a married woman again! I sued her under adultery and she sued me for mental distress.

In the end, it did not matter. We lived in a no fault divorce state. The judge in her idea of fairness gave her the house, having to only pay me one hundred grand for my share. She said that's what the house cost originally. Too bad for me, it's worth about seven hundred thousand now. I was so damn screwed.

Then, in a coup de gras, she gave her half the business. The business I had worked and slaved for my entire adult life. I was broken all over again.

I drove back to my office. My lawyer did not fill me with confidence. He said we will appeal the judgement. Yeah right.

I walked in to my office. There on the desk, was my tool bag. I had been working so hard for so long. I suddenly realized that my now ex wife was right about one thing. I had worked way too hard. Hell, I fixed the jail I was stuck in! I called in my secretary. .

"Would you please take a letter for me? It is an open letter."

"To whom it may concern, due to a court awarding my ex-wife half of my business, I find I can no longer work here. To my valued employees, I wish you well, I love all you guys for all the hard work and dedication you have shown me. I wish it had not come to this, but I find that I just cannot continue my old job. Good luck with everything, I will pray for you guys. With all my love and admiration, Goodbye. Let me sign it.

"Mrs. Higgens, please get that to everyone, I need notarized copies sent to my lawyer, and to her lawyer as well. And then I need you to hug me." I cried like a baby. I was truly a broken man. My ex wife had just destroyed me. Again.

But both my secretaries, actually I should call them executive secretaries, hugged and kissed me. After that we took a three hour lunch and for the first time in my life I cheated on my wife. At least that's what it felt like in my mind. I guess I don't have a wife anymore.

I entered the bar with two very attractive women. Mrs. Marsha Higgins, who had gone through her own divorce years ago, was a tall shapely black woman. She was in her early forties, and she was drop dead gorgeous. She had an amazing rack, and an equally prominent behind. Besides hugs now and then, I had never considered her as a sexual partner. I saw her in a new light today. She had a wonderful hourglass figure. Her plump lips just begged to be kissed. Her dark eyes held a lust for me, as I drank in her beauty. I couldn't stand it! I kissed her. On my opposite side was Carol Devonshire, tall voluptuous blond with brilliant blue eyes. She had broken up with her boyfriend quite a while ago, and she was looking at me like I was a steak dinner. She kissed me, with authority. Her hands were rubbing my dick in my pants.

"Check please!" I said.

********

"Heads or tails?" Asked Marsha of Carol

"Heads"

"Tails it is! Ben, get over here."

I was naked and hard as a rock. I was never gonna be a pretty boy, but I had a flat stomach and muscles from my never ending, very physical job. Both women seemed to like it. Well I wasn't sure if they liked my body or my cock.

Marsha was doing her best to try to get all of me in her mouth. She was almost choking herself. I was kissing Carol, who had removed her black bra to reveal her very nice DD size tits. Her nipples were large and erect. I stopped Marsha to kiss her and hold her. I unhooked her heavy duty bra, and her enormous tits came out to play. I don't know how big they were, but they made Carol's very big tits look small. She was a tit man's dream. Actually, they both were. I kissed and sucked their nipples. Carol hissed when I sucked her's and Marsha moaned like she was in heat. I had both women lie back.

"What are you doing Ben?"

"What I should have done for both of you years and years ago." I stuck my head between Marsha's shapely thighs. Her arousal was pungent to my nose, I gently licked and sucked her cunt lips and teased her big clit out of her hiding place, my right hand was playing with Carole's pussy, as I pressed two fingers into her looking for her G spot. She moaned this time as Marsha was very quiet as I licked and sucked her delicious nectar. Her body stiffened up like cobra about to strike.

"Oh Ben! Ahhh!" and her cunt had a flood. Marsha spasmed and shook. It was a glorious if not very quiet cum. Her black skin was flawless as was her huge knockers. She exuded sex. I was astounded by her.

"Did you cum? Was it ok?"

"Oh Ben, it was fantastic! Give Carol her's."

I switched positions a bit, started licking Carol with a vengeance. Her cunt had that acrid, wonderful scent of an aroused woman! She did not last a minute, but then I had been playing with her G spot for a while. Her joy came quick. She shuddered and cried out.

"OHH fuck. Yessss. Ugh. Ben get your dick in me right now!" I quickly complied and as I thrust into her, "Oooo fuck me Ben, oh I have waited so long for this moment. Fuck me good." She shuddered and came. I thrust all the way through her climax. I pulled out and quickly got on Marsha. I couldn't resist sucking on her magnificent tits as I plumbed her depths. For a big woman, she was incredibly tight, hot and juicy. I fucked her with abandon, no plan, just fucking the daylights out of her.

She shuddered again, her mouth open, but no sound emerged from her as she climaxed, so quietly. Her cunt spasmed on my dick again and again.

I switched women again, and this time, Carol wanted doggy. I got behind her and sunk my dick in her velvety smooth, tight little cunt. I fucked her like I stole her, hard and fast. She exploded. I still had not cum, as I got behind Marsha, and she looked over her shoulder and said, "Ben, fuck my ass. I want you to have it. Please?" She gave me some lube, and I squirted some in her asscrack. I fingered it into her anus, and I pushed my cock into her very tight sphincter. She screamed and came instantly. Carol was sucking on her huge tits and playing with her clit as I drove my dick in and out of her back door. She came really hard again and fell forward. I came out of her asshole with a pop.

Carol, dirty girl, sucked me clean and said, "CUM in my mouth!" I tried valiantly veto hold back, but I couldn't and shot a huge load into the blondes waiting mouth. She smiled, and shared my cum with Marsha.

*********

I offered to let her buy me out for seven hundred thousand. She agreed and sold the house. I took the money, packed my bags and left. Actually, I let my kids pack my stuff, I was not allowed within 500 feet.

She got the whole business, worth about five million dollars. I hoped she would treat my former employees right. My caring level went down. I felt my life had little or no meaning except for my children. Time for me to go.

I went to live on a nice tropical island. Beautiful blue water and lots of bikinis. I just relaxed, for the first time in years. Fuck it! Have a little fun.

Then the shit hit the fan.

*********

I was laying by the pool, enjoying a pina colada and a bit of sun. I saw a shadow pass over me.

"Hi Daddy!"

"Hi Pumpkin. What brings you down here to the Caribbean?"

"Mom is in trouble."

"Gee, that's too bad."

"After you left, everyone quit."

"Wow, what a shame."

"Her boyfriend got beat up again. He tried to tell one of the carpenters how to do his job, and you know Wayne the carpenter? He beat the shit out of him. It was all on video, he put his hand on Wayne, boom! He was down for the count."

"So Wayne quit, then everything went to shit. Without you there, nothing got done at all, so in a week, everyone quit, even the secretaries. Hey, is that Miss Devonshire. What is she doing here?"

"She came down to be with me honey, right after the divorce became final. She is trying to cheer me up." Oh yeah.

"Dad, are you being a bad boy?"

"Yes I am."

"Oh, I forgot. After everything went to shit. Nobody working, and mom and the company started getting sued. The lawsuits are up to about forty million dollars! Mom is having a nervous breakdown. She's been trying to reach you forever! I guess you are in hiding?"

"Nope, I'm not hiding at all. I just didn't tell anyone where I was going. How did you find me?"

"I talked to Mrs. Higgins, right before she quit. She burned the book she had of her passwords and then locked the network. I think that was the day after mom yelled at her. Mom begged her to stay, she said go fuck yourself. That was the first time I ever heard her curse. Hey, that's Mrs Higgins over there waving at you." I waved back, she blew me a kiss. I blew one back.

"I'm not going back."

"I can't go back to school. The money is gone."

"No it's not. If you go back to school, you will find there's a trust fund for each of you, courtesy of me and your mom, with more that enough money to finish school. I made damn sure she absolutely could not touch that money. It's irrevocable and it's special for you and your brother."

"Thank you Daddy. I should have known you would do that."

"You know how I feel about you and your brother. I made absolutely sure you guys would be ok."

"Dad, Mom is waitressing now. She is living in a one room apartment. The boy toy ran off. I guess he got tired of getting beat up. You didn't have anything to do with that, did you?" She looked at me funny.

"Five other husbands lost their wives to this guy. I just gave those husbands a bit of info. What they chose to do with that info is their business, not mine." She suddenly had clarity of what happened. She smiled.

"Is there anything you want me to tell Mom?"

"Yes, tell her she was right about me working too much!

Tell her I said 'Thank you'. I love you Pumpkin. How long can you stay?"

"Day after tomorrow. I missed you Daddy, Junior misses you too. Why don't we have dinner with your two girlfriends?

"Whatever you like honey. I have something for you and your brother, for spring break."

She opened the envelope, there were the cruise tickets.

"Thanks Daddy, I'm sure we will love it."

12