Ben Chokes

Story Info
Ben has always been a dominant top. Not anymore.
1.1k words
4.52
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FMPorter
FMPorter
21 Followers

"Scoot up"

Tim had gotten here a few minutes ago and kicked off his shoes downstairs. Then on the way up the stairs, he had Ben out of first his shirt, then his shorts, so by the top of the stairs, he was naked. After Ben led him into the bedroom, Tim put his hands on Ben's bare chest and firmly pushed him down until he was lying naked on his back looking up as Tim stripped out of his own jeans and t-shirt.

"Scoot up"

Ben wasn't sure exactly what Tim meant, so he slid up the bed til his head was on the pillow.

"Farther."

Ben pushed back farther until his head was upright against the headboard and spread his thighs, his cock hard and dripping, his heart hammering. When they had hooked up before Tim had been a little dominant which simultaneously turned Ben on and made him nervous as hell.

Tim pushed Ben's thighs back together and straddled him, crawling up his body. His hard cock and balls grazed Ben's legs and thighs, then grazed his belly and chest until Tim sat on his chest with his hard dripping cock on Ben's chin.

Looking intently in his eyes, Tim traced Ben's lips with two fingers then gently slid his fingers into Ben's mouth. Ben obediently sucked his fingers for a moment, Tim's cock dripping pre-cum onto Ben's beard and lips. Then he gently pushed down on Ben's jaw, pushing his mouth open, allowing his cock to rest just inside Ben's mouth.

Leaning over, he gathered a stream of spit on his lips and gently drooled it into Ben's mouth. Then throbbing inch by throbbing inch, he pushed his cock into Ben's mouth and down his throat, never breaking eye contact.

As he felt Tim's cock in his throat, Ben gagged and tears came into his eyes but he never let his eyes stray from Tim's. Then Tim drew his cock slowly out and let Ben breathe for a moment while lightly tapping his lips with his dripping cock.

"Are you ready?"

Ben swallowed the pre-cum and spit that had gathered in his mouth and nodded. "Yes. Please."

Tim grabbed the back of Ben's head and slowly pushed his hard cock down his throat till Ben's nose was buried in his bush. He held him there, forcing Ben's throat open for his throbbing cock. Ben held back his reflex for a moment, then gagged again, tears rolling from his eyes. Tim started to thrust more intensely, with less concern for Ben's gagging.

He held one hand on the back of Ben's head and the other pressed against the wall behind the bed as he skull-fucked him. All Ben could think about was how much of Tim's cock he could get down his throat, wanting this man to take his pleasure from him.

Then Tim took his hand from the wall and slid it back and between Ben's thighs, sliding his middle finger deep up into Ben's ass while somehow never losing his rhythm fucking his face.

Ben moaned with every thrust, tears running down his face and drool dripping into his beard as Tim thrust his hard cock into his throat and finger into his ass again and again. And for this heroic effort, he was finally rewarded. Tim pulled his finger out of Ben's ass and wrapped both hands around his head. Holding Ben's mouth against his bush long enough for him to gag again, Tim grunted loudly.

"Uh! Uh! Fuck! YES!"

And then Ben was gagging and coughing cum out the sides of his mouth as Tim's cock blew and filled his mouth and throat with hot cum. Ben choked and swallowed as much as he could, reveling in the intimacy of swallowing Tim's cum, taking his seed, while even more of it dripped out of his mouth and into his beard. Still, Tim pumped load after load, his eyes closed in the throes of his orgasm, his hands still clamped around Ben's head.

Finally he eased off, smiling and sliding his now softening cock out of Ben's mouth. Ben closed his lips to clean off as much cum off Tim's cock as he could, regretting that it was over, and also wondering how he had managed to take so much of his cock. The cock that was now resting on Ben's chin as they both caught their breath.

"Do you want to cum? I'll let you if you want."

Ben caught the strangeness of the how Tim asked the question, but he was too far gone to question it.

He swallowed, choked a little, and swallowed again. "I don't, actually. I want to save it, I think."

"Good man." Tim smiled.

Then he climbed off Ben and lay down next to him, running his hands up and down Ben's belly, circling his nipples and kissing his neck.

He smiled. "You're kind of an amazing cock sucker."

Ben blushed, his throat raw, and croaked. "And you're kind of an amazing...umm...skull fucker." They both laughed.

Getting more of his voice back, Ben said. "I don't think anyone's spit in my mouth before."

"Was it OK?"

"Yeah! It surprised me, but it was pretty hot."

"OK good. Plus it's basically just like a wet kiss, right?" Tim gave him that sweet smile again.

Ben couldn't help but smile back. "When you put it that way, I guess you're right."

Then Ben stammered a little. "Plus, I liked it. It was a little like you were just using me to get off. Which I sort of got off on. We didn't talk about this, but I'm learning recently that I get kind of submissive when the chemistry is right."

Tim smiled slyly. "Like when you begged for my cock?"

Ben blushed. "Yeah, like that."

"That turned me on so much."

Ben smiled and looked at Tim. "Yeah?"

"Hell yeah, I loved it. The more you begged, the more aggressive I got."

Ben deliberately cleared his throat and laughed. "Yeah, I noticed."

Tim also laughed. "I hope it wasn't too much."

Ben leaned over and kissed him hard, pulling him into him, letting him taste his own cum on his lips.

"Definitely not. In fact, at one point you had your finger in my ass, your cock in my mouth, and your other hand came across my throat just for a second. That's when I almost came."

"Yeah? Maybe you like a little choking on the outside as well as the inside?"

Ben blushed again. "Maybe!"

Tim smiled and kissed him back. "I'll remember that and might surprise you."

"You definitely surprised me tonight!"

"Good. Because I'm not done with you, Ben."

He leaned in and kissed Ben deeply.

FMPorter
FMPorter
21 Followers