All Comments on 'Ben Fucks Me Hard on His Couch'

by Throwgay1999

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BEING A GOOD BOTTOM

Sounds like fun to give and also receive YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sounded Really Fun

I love it when a Man is totally hot for my body and can't keep his hands off of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sucking a erect cock until it is deep into my throat to the point that I can tongue his balls is extremely hot. I especially enjoy when he take charge by grabbing handfuls of hair with both hands and face fucks me. I hold onto the backs of his thighs. Then you begin to slow down, trying to control your emission. I pull off your cock shaft till it is only the back of the crown touching the back of my lips. I swoon. You warn me that you were about to cum, as if i did not know. My tongue dances across his smooth, blood engorged crown. I'm mesmerized Then reality engulfed my mouth as you filled my mouth and swallowed your blessing into my belly. Each ejaculation became more controllable. I enjoyed the reward to my sexual service. I responded to each ejaculation until you were limp. I continued to suck your flaccid cock. I wanted all you seen and you cock cleaned. Maybe if I was lucky I could produce for you another election and another adventure no mater what, I was yours whenever and wherever you wanted me. Your my daddy now.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the dirty talk. too many others miss the mark with that side of passion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous