Ben Goes to a Massage Workshop

Story Info
Straight Married Guy Tries out a Massage Workshop for Men.
3.7k words
4.65
21.9k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey folks, I'm Ben, if you have read my other first cracks at sharing some of my real-life stories, you'll know I'm 32, married to my beautiful wife Cara and have these occasional and increasing urges to muck about with dudes.

I've kept my rugby players body from high school days and workout at least five times a week to stay in shape. I'm covered in hair with a pelted chest and hairy thighs and ass, and speaking of ass, that's the thing that I am most uncomfortable about. It's big, not just perky or bubble, it's the thing that stops me being able to wear most shorts or pants because I split them as soon as I bend over or squat down to pick something up. Cara thinks this is hilarious and loves to rub my ass when I'm deep inside her, it's like she's holding on tight and pulling me in deeper.

My job as a commercial building engineer gives me plenty of travel, after the first year though, the novelty wears off. Airports, delays and airplane farts from the crap food quickly take the thrill out of it. Sometimes the hotels are awesome and sometimes the cities are even better. Next week I'm off to London for a project that I need to check in on for three days. I decide because of the long flight, I will leave early and have the weekend over there. I'm staying in the heart of London just off Oxford Street and know the area well.

I've always been a lover of massages, from women, men or anyone that can get into my muscles and make me feel like I'm floating. This love started way back in school when after a hard game of rugby, the coach would always make us get a rub down to get the lactic acid out of our muscles. I'd be lying if I told you I have never deliberately searched for a male masseuse in a faraway country and pre-booked ready for when I touched down. This time I started searching on the web for male massages in London, there were heaps, so many more than there are in Melbourne.

I stumbled across an ad that read "male massage workshop" which I clicked on. It went on to explain that each Saturday evening, there's a facilitated massage workshop where you will learn basic techniques through a hands-on approach. What does that even mean? Anyway, my chub in my shorts was already telling me to get involved so I messaged the site through their "contact us" link.

"Hi, my name's Ben, am travelling from Australia next weekend and am keen to know if you have any spots available in your next massage workshop?"

Next day, no reply.

The following day, here's what I got, "Thanks Ben, we've got a spot with your name on it. Thanks for getting in touch. We require a bank transfer of 220 pounds prior to attending which will secure your spot and please read the attached FAQs".

Shit, was this really going to happen? Then I re-read the thing about bank transfers and there was no way I was going to do that and put my name out there. I decide to try my luck, and reply with "thanks, appreciate the response, am in the middle of prepping for a work trip over there and can't do a transfer, you okay if I bring cash on the night?" Trying to sound casual about it.

I'm sitting here at my laptop in the study, just home from gym, wondering if I'll get a response. I notice how rank I am, a full day at work and then a 90-minute session at the gym. I stink, yet the half-chub in my shorts keeps telling me to lock this massage workshop in. I shout down to Cara that I'm jumping through the shower before dinner and head to our bathroom. I peel off my stinking gym shorts and red briefs, leaving them in a pile on the floor. As I turn the water on, waiting for it to get warm, I glance back at the pile of clothes on the floor. Instinctively I grab the sweat-soaked red briefs and bring them up to my nose. "Hmmmm, fuck they smell good". The effect was instant, my rock hard fat uncut dick straight out ready for action. Why does the smell of a day's worth of piss drips, sweat and pre-cum dribbles have this impact on me? With no time to nut a load out in the shower, I jump through, have a quick wash and throw on my grey track pants and grey sweater and head downstairs for dinner.

Cara leans in and give me a kiss while reaching behind and squeezing my ass saying, "you smell and feel great babe". She then gives my dick a squeeze through the track pants and comments "you never wear jocks under your track pants, babe that makes me wet". Dinner is already on the table so no time for a quick blow job, we sit down and compare notes on how our days were and what we have on tomorrow. I mention I've got to get a couple more things done before I head to bed. I clean up, fill the dishwasher and notice that Cara is already in front of the television.

I head back to the study check for emails and in my private discreet alternative account, I see I've got a reply from "Tim's Men's Massage Workshops".

"Hi Ben, thanks for getting back to me, I don't usually accept bookings without payment up front, in the past I've have had guys that do not turn up and waste time and places in the workshop." It continued, "though never anyone that is travelling from overseas, you guys always turn up! I hope you don't stuff that track record up, so sure, see you next Saturday night and safe flight over. Remember to thoroughly read the FAQ's I sent you." Well, I guess I'm doing a men's massage workshop next Saturday in London, I decide that I'll look at the FAQs he sent when I'm killing time at the airport or on the flight.

The days pass and I had almost forgotten about the workshop until I was at Dubai airport. My flight from Melbourne was around 21 hours and I had 90 minutes in the lounge in Dubai before off for the final eight-hour leg to London. In the lounge I decide in my sleepy fuzzy state to have a read of the FAQ's that Tim the workshop guy had sent through. There was not much in there that surprised me, things like nudity, consent, and respect. The final point said, "remember to bring a spirit of curiosity". I laughed out aloud, "hahaha" sure I'm curious, that's why I signed up. How I think it will go is something along the lines of a bunch of guys, an instructor and I'm assuming we will be paired up with another guy to practice the techniques on.

No dramas clearing customs and I've checked into my hotel, I've stayed there a few times and the staff are super friendly. It's Friday mid-afternoon, and I know I must stay awake at least six more hours to get this time clock sorted. I decide to do the last thing I really felt like doing and that was to go for a run. Gym gear and trainers on, I head out the door of the hotel. It's tricky running in London central, there's so many people, it's a mix of "excuse me" and slow walking mixed in with pace. I head down to the end of Oxford street to Hyde park and find some more space. I've got no energy and can feel it in my body. I make it around but decide to stroll back to the hotel stopping at a few shops to kill time. Shower back at the hotel, dinner and then its sleep.

Saturday was filled with coordinating work stuff for Monday, and it helped keep my mind off the massage workshop that I was increasingly getting excited about. The day went fast and before I knew it, I was in the shower only an hour from kick off time for this thing. The FAQ's said "wear loose comfortable clothing". With traveling light, it wasn't like I had 20 options to choose from. In fact, I had two, the gym shorts I had worn twice already or a pair of rugby shorts that I work out in also. Easy, rugby shorts, singlet and hoodie over the top. If I get warm, I can take it off. Oh yeah, and boring old red briefs that for some reason, were no longer boring when it came to making my dick hard. Ever since a guy from my morning commute back in Melbourne stuffed his face against them and inhaled my bulge I can't stop getting turned on by them. They're no fancy CK's or anything like that, they are part of probably a four pack my wife grabs for me every so often when I need new jocks.

Dressed and out through the hotel lobby I decide to walk to the apartment address that was emailed to me a few hours ago. Nervous as fuck, now that this is really happening, I stop by a corner pub for a pint (you've got to love how many pubs there are in London). I down my ale and make my way there. I'm bang on time, and wonder if I should walk around the block to kill a few minutes, fuck it, "just press the intercom" I tell myself. "Hey, it's Ben" I announce when I'm greeted with a masculine "hello".

"Come on up, level four and turn left out of the lift". This shit is getting real, I can feel my heart pounding and I can also feel blood starting to flow to my thick dick. Hang on, I can't turn up to this workshop, rock hard, so I start thinking of bunnies and puppies in the hope it doesn't keep growing in my shorts. Two firm knocks on the door and Tim, the host and instructor swings the door open and says in a mocking way "G'day mate", taking the piss out of me being from Australia. I say "hi, how you doing" which was as equally awkward. He invites me in and walks me to his massive lounge area where I can see so much. There are three guys sitting on the sofas drinking wine, there's two massage tables set up and there's a plate of cheese and stuff on the coffee table with bottles of wine and beers. Oh yeah, and there's also Tim the instructor. I'm guessing early forties, muscle with a nice layer of padding over the top, scruffy beard and wearing firm light-coloured chinos and a polo shirt. He is dressed like he does this stuff in the corporate world and has just walked in from the day.

I introduce myself to the three other guys on the sofa, and by the time I got to the third one, couldn't remember the names of guy one or guy two. Guy one, let's call him tradie, a term used particularly in Australia to describe a workman, a plumber, builder etc. He's around 28, fit, I reckon with European heritage, dark eyes, face full of stubble and wearing track pants and a hoodie. Next is guy two, let's call him dad. Probably late forties, I guess you'd call him a daddy, shaved head, dark beard and dad bod that has a tight looking belly just starting to grow. Guy three I'm calling scally lad. He looks about 23, dirty blonde and wearing a black Adidas shiny tracksuit. We've got tradie, dad and scally, and who knows what they thought of me. What a mix I think to myself also considering there's only two massage tables in the room, I'm left wondering if there's more dudes to come.

Tim stands up and says, "guys, we may as well get started". He introduces himself more formally outlining his training and corporate work in the area of massage and rehab and tells us all to relax and be curious. Damn, there's that curiosity again, man I've got it okay already. He explains that tonight we will be getting both a chance to massage someone and also to be massaged. First up though, he asked "is anyone willing to be my volunteer?"

We all look at each other and say nothing. Tim says, "what about our Aussie guy who probably needs the massage more after his long flight over here?" What do I say to that? "Hmm, sure Tim, thanks." He asks me to get undressed to a level I am comfortable with and jump on the massage table closest to him. Usually proud of my dick and happy to get naked, for some reason I just stripped down to my red briefs and climbed on up face down.

Tim explains to the other guys observing, to notice where I placed my hands. He states that guys who put their hands beside them and on the edge of the table are usually looking to touch the masseuse, or perhaps even wanting the masseuse to rub their groin against their hands. Inside my mind I'm saying "fuck is it that obvious." Tim also points out that the fact I have left my briefs on might indicate that I am shy, a first timer or concerned about my body. I can't see the other three on the sofa and have no idea what they're thinking. Tim goes on to explain that he's discovered the sensual parts of most men lying face down are their butts, inner thighs and their hands. "My hands" I think to myself, no way. He covers off all the details on shoulders upper and lower back and then tells the group, it's now time to work the glutes. He asks me "are you okay if I pull your briefs down?"

"Sure" I say. He pulls those red briefs over my huge hairy ass and then says, "don't want to get oil on them, let's take them off". I shift up so he can pull them past my big thighs and hear them land on the floor beside us. He addresses the three watching and says to them, "guys, you need to be aware that some guys don't like their butt being touched but most can be convinced by the way you do it." He starts circling each cheek at the same time, touching my crack but not going anywhere near my hole. It feels amazing, assertive, firm and flirty, all at the same time. I deliberately tucked my dick against my abs, which is now hard but at least it wasn't poking out for all to see. Then Tim says to the group "see how we can't see Ben's penis to tell if this is arousing him, well here's the trick". At that point I'm wondering, what the fuck? He invites tradie, dad and scally to stand and come closer to the massage table. "Guys, see that part between his balls and hole, look how swollen it is, that's the base of his dick, and this Aussie guy is definitely hard."

"Gently run your hands over his ass cheeks and down to that part" he instructs them one at a time. Far out! Really? My fat uncut dick is now harder than a brick and leaking so much pre cum I could slide off the table. Each one of the guys takes their turn and it was tradie guy that went last. They all felt so good, it was like their ubbing the internal base of my dick made it grow four inches longer. Tradie guy firmly runs his hands over each ass cheek, and his fingers got further into my crack than any of the others, he slides them down and rubs the internal base of my dick and rather than stopping there, he runs his hands back up the inside of my ass crack. Involuntarily my butt gave a real subtle push back at his hands. Tim tells the guys to stay close as we are now going to see how far Ben wants us to massage his ass.

I feel more oil dribbling over me but this time it's clearly focused on my ass. Tim tells the guys to move in closer and to observe how to stimulate the nerves around the anus. At this point, I'm silent, rock hard, dripping and trying not to push my fat ass in the air. He tells tradie guy "lean in against the table where Ben's hands are, I can see you're sporting something hard and big in your track pants and perhaps as dad guy teases Ben's hole he might want to feel your hardon against his hand." Just as I can feel dad guy's fingers circling my hairy hole, bam, there's something huge and hard rubbing against my hand that is resting on the side of the massage table. Instinctively I squeeze it and he pushes it harder against my hand, starting to grind into it back and forth.

Tim tells scally lad to move to the top of the table and rest his covered dick against my head and work on my lower back. I've got dad's finger getting more and more closer to entering my hole and tradies hard dick in my hand that feels like it's the size of a baseball bat. Tim instructs the guys to notice how "into it" I am getting and that now we can see how far we can take Ben. "Dad, I want you to hold each big ass cheek apart and expose Ben's hole." Man, this felt good, and also very exposing. I was in the hands of these guys and now my hairy tight asshole was being presented for all to see.

Tim asks, "Tradie guy, looking at that hole of Ben's, is there anything you would like to do to him?"

"Hmm, honestly?" says Tradie guy. "Sure, tell us what you really want to do to Ben."

"Okay, looking at that hole, I really want to get my face in there, smell it, then taste it and see if I could get my tongue inside it."

"Great, says Tim, let's see how he responds to that." Impulsively I grind my dripping dick further into massage table and dad continues keeping my big ass cheeks spread.

In he goes, I can feel tradie guy's stubble, then his nose, circling my hole, "ohhh fuck" now his tongue. Something intuitively inside me causes my hole to open and my ass to push back both at the same time. "Hmmmm, this feels incredible." For the first time, I start to understand how dudes crave dick in their ass. All I wanted at this moment, was more of tradie guy in my hole. And more, he gives me. It feels like I am being fucked by his tongue, and I can hear the guys around the table encouraging him to explore deeper.

Tim moves in beside scally lad who has been rubbing my head with his track pant covered dick and says to him "let me show you what else we can do at this end of the table." With that, Tim unbuckles his belt and pulls his 8-inch uncut English dick out and places it alongside my ear and cheek and slowly rubs it against my face. Even though my face is firmly planted into the massage table, I get this musky dick smell straight up my nostrils which causes my head to turn to get a closer smell, and there it is. This long foreskin covered dick, now rubbing along my nose and lips. Fuck it smells good. Not cheesy, more like a good day's sweat, piss drips and pre cum. Tim can hear me inhaling his dick and reaches down and pulls back his foreskin. "Hmmm it smells just like my red briefs after a workout."

Meanwhile back at my big ass, tradie guy has decided to add a finger in beside his tongue and my hole has somehow opened up and taking his finger. I can hear his slurps as he hungrily dives face first into my ass. I suddenly become aware that dad is rubbing his belly against my other hand and I flatten out my palm so I can rub it. The soft fur on his belly feels amazing. I glide my hand across his lower belly and bump directly into his dick. I cup his balls and freeze. Dad has what could only be described as a short beer can cock with two tennis balls. Fuck, that fat junk nearly made me cum. Seriously, who could fit a cock that fat inside them?

I am aware that the feelings in my ass are intensifying. Tim looks down from the head of the table where he is still teasing my face with his dick and says "tradie, good work, see how you managed to get two fingers in Ben's ass without him really noticing." That comment would have previously freaked me out. Worried that my ass would never seal again. But in this moment I wanted to shout out to tradie "go for more, see what you can get in there mate."

Tim slowly removes his dick from my face and tells scally lad to take over. Moving down towards my ass, I can hear Tim making noises of encouragement to tradie guy and dad. He then says to tradie guy, "keep those two in there for a moment, I'm going to help you." Fuck! Now my ass feels like they've got a hand in it. Tim has worked a finger in beside tradie guy's two and they are both gently fucking my ass. "Try and push back Ben, go at your own pace like your ass is trying to get more of us."

The movement in my ass stops for a moment and I hear Tim say "okay guys, we're now at a decision point. We can either continue to work on Ben's big ass as he's clearly into it, or we can stop at this point and ask him to roll over."

"More work on my big ass or roll over, which will it be...?" Let me know in the comments