Ben Goes to a Massage Workshop Pt. 02

Story Info
More work on Ben's big hairy ass.
2.7k words
4.66
7.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read the previous story, here's a quick recap. I'm Ben a straight married guy with a huge hairy ass that's travelling for work to London from Australia. I found a massage workshop for men and decided to check it out. Fast forward, the host, Tim, decided to pick me as his demonstration guy and I've currently got him and tradie guy playing with my ass while dad guy holds my cheeks apart. Oh and there's uncut scally lad massaging my chest and rubbing his uncut dick against the side of my face.

Tim gave the group an option. "Do we keep Ben (that's me) face down and keep playing with his ass or do we turn him over?"

The euro tradie late twenties guy says, "keep him where he is, this is good". Not sure if I made a sound out aloud, but the way his fingers were getting into my ass, I'd be more than happy with that option. Dad guy speaks up and states "I'd like a taste of that ass and am happy to suck your fingers" looking at tradie guy.

It seems the beer can fat uncut dick that is leaking a tone of pre cum under my belly is staying there for a bit longer.

Tim and tradie guy slowly pull their fingers out of my hairy hole which makes my ass push ever so slightly up into the air. Tradie guy is rock hard through his track pants, and I can feel the wet spot rubbing into my hand as it lays alongside the massage table. He shifts slightly and then there's his finger reaching under the hole in the headpiece of the table. Fuck! This dude wants me to lick his thick finger that's just been up my ass. This is next level. There's no shit on it, just a musky ass smell. And in it goes. I start giving head to tradie guy's finger and imagining I am rimming my own ass. Just as I am really getting into it and his finger is covered with my spit, he takes it out. It's then back in my now beginning to open ass. Oomff, he was rougher then. No patience, straight into my ass deep and fast. Then it's out again and back on my lips under the table. This dude was getting off on me eating my own big hairy ass.

Tim instructs dad guy to have a closer look at my hole. Dad didn't need any more instruction and dove straight in beside tradie's finger shoving his tongue in deep. It was like he hadn't eaten in days. He was making hot groans as he pushed his fat tongue in beside tradie's finger. I wasn't sure, but I reckon tradie was also feeding him his finger from my ass in between taking breaths. At this point I can't believe that a virgin ass like mine is not only opening up for these dudes, but actually wanting more. Fuck! Is this how dudes take huge things in their asses?

I never thought going to a massage workshop was going to end up with me getting my hairy big ass opened up. Dad is eating away at my hole as tradie is sliding two fingers in beside his tongue, I can hear the wetness and squelch as they make my tight hole open more. Meanwhile, I've got scally lad rubbing his day-old dick against my face and the smell is making me want to taste it. I've never sucked dick before, and am not into dudes younger than me, but man, it took all my strength to not turn and have a suck. Here I am trying to be the straight curious dude, but suddenly I'm the one that looks like he could be spit roasted at any minute. I say to Tim, "hey, can we take a break?" He seems worried or disturbed, not sure but he asks, "is everything okay Ben?"

I tell him that I'm fine, and that I just need a piss. He says, "oh okay, let me show you the bathroom or perhaps one of the guys might like to help you?" With that, dad guy says to the group "I'll take him".

I jump off the table, feeling like my ass is as open as the grand canyon, but in reality it is shut tight as fuck. Dad leads the way to the bathroom and as I enter, he steps into the bath tub. I'm thinking "what's he doing?" He then says "Ben, I want your piss, cover me in that hot Aussie stream".

I've never pissed on anything except a lemon tree, but considering how things were going tonight, it seems like there's going to be a lot of firsts. Okay daddy, you want my piss, suddenly feeling all dominant, "here it comes". I hold my still hard fat dick and aim it at his fuzz covered hard dick, a thick stream of piss flows after a few strokes. He starts rubbing it into his hot belly and over his chest. I follow his lead and am now washing his torso with my solid stream. He starts licking his fingers that have just been rubbing my stream onto his body. That's my cue, I aim straight for his mouth. What the fuck has gotten into me? I am saying to him "yeah daddy, you fucking like my piss, don't you?" "Drink it up, fucka, you want more?" His mouth is wide open as I aim the final stream directly into it and he takes it all. At this point, I am pretty sure I can no longer get any more piss out of my dick as pre cum has started to flow back and I am even more harder than I was before.

I turn to leave the bathroom and there's tradie guy, scally lad and Tim standing in the doorway beating off.

Tim asks, "you okay Ben? Want to get back on the table?"

"Sure" I say.

With that, I climb back onto the massage table face down and am still recovering from the first time I just pissed all over and inside a dude's mouth. My heart is racing, and my dick is throbbing. Tim tells the group, "another decision point for us guys, we can dial up the fun on Ben's big hairy ass if he lets us or we can roll him over?"

Tradie guy speaks up real fast, "ass Tim, he's into it and let's keep his pretty face down for a while longer."

"Alright then lads, it's been decided" says Tim. I feel more warm oil being dripped into my hairy ass crack as dad and tradie quickly follow it with their fingers straight into my hole. Tim moves back to the head of the table beside scally lad and says to him "let's try something a little different and see where it goes". With that he bumps onto the side of the table with his bare ass and rests it against the side of my face that is still facing down. Just like when his dick started rubbing my ear and cheek, I feel compelled to turn my head sideways. His butt crack meets my mouth, "man what's going on here?" I think. I can feel his light fluff covered crack pushing back against my nose, it tickles but I am drawn to the musky man smell and a burning need to get inside those ass cheeks. Instinctively my tongue involuntarily sticks out and I get my first taste of man butt crack.

Tim clearly must have felt my tongue, as his hands reach behind and pulls apart his ass cheeks. My tongue didn't miss a beat, in it went stretching to reach his fury puckered hole. Hmmm, we both say at the same time. His hole tastes sweet and funky and I'm compelled to get my tongue in deeper.

Distracted by tasting my first dude's ass, I'm oblivious to the fact that dad and tradie are taking turns three finger fucking my ass. I'm a grinding mess at this stage, confused if I want a dick in my ass or so turned on by eating ass that I want my fat dick in Tim's hole. He made that choice easy, as he moves off the side of the table and says "Ben, why don't you slide a bit more forward past the headrest, so your face is hanging over the table." I do this without a word said.

Tim tells scally lad to turn around and part is smooth white ass cheeks and back onto my now lifted face. I didn't mess about this time, my tongue went straight for his pink hairless hole. "Geeze" I think as my tongue slide much deeper into scally's ass that it had Tim's. Did this guy prepare or is he deliberately opening his ass to take my tongue? I don't care either way, I am fucking this guy with my tongue like it's the last thing I do. Scally starts getting vocal, loudly saying "oh fuck man, yeah, like that, fuck, this is incredible" He starts bouncing his little ass on my tongue, the full length of it deep in his hole. It feels so good, it is like his ass is giving head to my tongue.

Tim has moved back to my ass with tradie and dad and asks them, "so is Ben a girth or length kind of guy?" I could hear it through scally lad's moans, and instantly wondered what was happening next. Tradie who is getting more and more assertive with my ass says "girth, watch this". He then oils up his hand and makes this kind of rotating fist movement at my hole. Hey, I haven't even had a dick up my ass, there's no way that hand is going in, I think to myself. That said, it was as if he was rolling every knuckle over my tight hairy hole in sequence. It felt incredible and my fat ass responded by pushing back. "Looks like you're right" Tim says to tradie.

"Though let's be sure" says Tim. He goes over to a side table and gets a narrow but long, I reckon, 7-inch dildo and comes back to the table. He oils it up and it pops easily into the opening of my hairy ass. Three fingers in my ass from dad and tradie had obviously opened me up enough. He says to me, "Ben, tell me when you've got enough". I don't even answer, as he slowly slides that thing in my hole. As it continues, I become aware of the feeling of having many rings in my ass. The first went in okay, then it got tight again, then through breathing I could feel it slide further, and again, like there's an inner barrier, he slowly pushes through. Oh man, then it hit. I got goose bumps all over my body and my breathing got fast. I thought I needed to shit and then suddenly I thought I was going to hands free cum. Such mixed feelings. Tradie guy leans up beside my ear as I take a break from eating scally's ass and says, "relax buddy, I've got you". Fuck! Whether it was how or what he said, my body just melted, and my fat ass pushed all the way back on that dildo. At that point, I realised I was the only one really moving, pushing my ass back and forth as Tim held that dildo still.

He slowly withdrew it from my ass and as he turned to put it back on the side table, tradie guy jumps onto the table laying with his head beside mine and his rock-hard dick resting against my fat ass crack. He leans in again and says "bud, I have wanted to fuck that ass of yours since the moment you arrived, let me take care of it for you".

I don't know where it came from, but I said to him "only if I can do the same to you".

"Deal" he says. Tim turns back to the massage table and steps back. He's just seen how fit tradie's ass looks as he's about to teach me how to take dick. It's stunning. Dark Euro fur leading down his crack, with big bull balls swinging as he rubs his hard dick along my ass crease. There's so much spit and oil in my ass it slides easily. He leans down again beside my ear and says, "I'm just going to rest it against your hole, you take control buddy".

He stays leaning on my back and gave my earlobe a nibble. I can feel his heated breathing and his hot body against mine. "Hmmm", as my ass pushes back, and I can feel the head of his uncut dick just entering my hole. Fuck! I could leave it there for hours. Pop, as his dick goes that little bit deeper, getting past that ring. I keep still for a moment, and I can feel him pulsing the head of his dick inside my ass. "Come on buddy, just a little bit more" he whispers to me. Man, there it goes, I slide back until my ass bottoms out on his big bull balls. The feeling is insane, my ass is confused, it feels so full like it needs to be emptied but at the same time, wants to keep that dick deep inside it.

Scally lad has moved off my face and is beside the massage table on his knees and eating dad's ass out. Dad is encouraging him saying "open dads' ass real good, come on, is that all you've got?" Scally responds by getting rough holding dads' hips and thrusting his ass back onto his tongue. Tim has crawled up behind tradie and has slid his tongue into his ass as he lays on top of me with his dick motionless in my hole. As Tim's tongue hits tradie's puckered sweet spot, it ignites something wild in him. He starts pushing his ass back onto Tim's face which in turn makes his dick start to fuck my tight hole. He's become this wild fuck machine and is out of control. I'm panting as my big ass gets rammed and just when I thought it couldn't get any more intense, I feel Tim's hand start to roll my big balls as he's still face deep in tradies bucking ass. "I'm getting close" tradie announces as he starts to full stroke fuck me. All the way out and then bam, all the way in. Back and forth he shoves that hard dick. He's suddenly gone very quiet as he makes one final ram deep into my ass and keeps it there. "Aggghhhh" he screams as I feel his dick pulse deep in my guts and I swear I could feel hot wet rope after rope of his nut filling me up.

Tradie slowly pulls his still pulsing dick out of my freshly fucked ass and crawls back on the massage table on his knees and dives his tongue straight for my cum coated hole. Oh man, I've melted and gone to heaven. My ass must be still open after just being fucked and his tongue slides easily into my hole. Tim has seized the opportunity and crawls under tradie and starts to clean his cum covered dick that's fresh out of my ass. Things seem to calm down a bit and tradie gets off the massage table and I'm left feeling vulnerable and exposed. He moves to the top of the massage table and leans down to my ear and says "wanna taste big boy?" I lift my head up and look him in the eyes, he moves forward, and we have the most carnal kiss I have ever had. Our tongues are fighting in each other's mouths and the taste of cum is strong.

"Alright guys, I think it's now time to get Ben to roll over" announces Tim.

"I look back at tradie and remind him "remember our deal buddy?"

"It's my turn to feel that ass of yours on my fat dick". Tim looks at us both, not realising the quiet deal we had made before I let tradie ride my ass.

As my heart rate is slowly starting to come down off the roof, I roll over for the next part of this insane massage workshop...