Ben is Bitten by the Big Apple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, lemme go man, let me up, I need a break."

"Fuck that, kid, you're not going anywhere until I get me some sloppy seconds. You think I'm going to waste that loose cunt after those big black cocks just reamed you out? No way, man, lie back and take it."

Since his cock was already pushing its way in me as he spoke, I gave in, laid back and shut my mouth. Physically, he didn't measure up to Lewis or Billy, or even Robert or Ian for that matter, but let's face it, looks aren't always important. I was at a sex party; he was a dominating older man and I was lying in a sling with my legs in the air. He was going to fuck me, and I was going to enjoy it.

He pulled hard on the chain between the tit clamps with one hand and palmed my stretched-out balls with the other while dicking me hard and fast. His cock didn't match up to the size and power of Lewis', but still, it felt pretty big and he certainly knew how to fuck. Even though I'd only just cum, my own dick was soon showing signs of life and sticking right back up again.

He pounded away at me for a good long time, working up quite a sweat as he did so. But just when he seemed to be reaching a crescendo and had me totally aroused, he pulled out and stepped back, laughing at the disappointed look on my face.

"Hoping to get a big load, eh? Well, no such luck, I'm not cumming this early in the night, it's not even three o'clock yet. Still, you're not a bad lay, kid; if I see you around later, I'll give you another whirl. See you around."

As he was turning away, he bumped into a short, thin guy who'd been standing right behind him. He looked down at the guy's crotch and grinned.

"Hey, watch it, Eddie, your dick's bouncing up and down like a fucking yoyo. You'd better find a hole for it quick or it's going to go off all by itself."

He walked away and the new guy immediately stepped forward to take his place as my fourth cock of the night. "Eddie" gave me a very short, but very intense fuck; he was totally wired and plunged in and out of me in an orgasmic frenzy, all the while staring up at the ceiling in a daze. He was so excited and so aroused that he only lasted a couple of minutes before suddenly and without warning, pumping what felt like a tidal wave of sperm into me. Then, still without looking me in the eye, he mumbled his apologies and thanks, then melted into the crowd around us.

I needed a break even more now and before anyone else had any more ideas, I hopped off the sling and worked my way through the crowd to check on Ian and Robert. Seeing they were fully occupied with another pair of butch-looking bottoms, I looked for somewhere to sit and rest for a few minutes. That was easier said than done; Lenny's loft was enormous, but by now it was jammed with guys who'd left the bars early, hoping for better luck at his place.

As I was looking around for somewhere to sit and chill out, I heard Billy's voice. He and Lewis were sitting up against the wall on one of the big rubber mats that Lenny had strewn about.

"Come sit with us, honey, and take the weight off that fucked-out ass."

Lewis, with an arm draped over Billy's shoulder, told me to come sit on his lap. It felt wonderful to sit back against Lewis's chest, as his fingers played with Billy's and my nipples, and to listen to juicy gossip about the other guys in the room that Billy had picked up from working on Christopher Street.

I could have stayed there all night, feeling his hard body and wallowing in the manly scent of the two of them, but all of a sudden, the piss I'd swallowed in the tub finally worked its way through me!

I ran to the bathroom, pleasing the piss queen with a super-sized shower, and when I returned I was met with a stern look from Lewis. He pointed down at a crusty stain on his chaps near the top of his thighs, where I'd been sitting.

"I didn't cum in you, so this shit isn't even mine. Get down there and clean it up."

Obviously, the giant load from the last guy to fuck me had leaked out of my ass and made a mess on Lewis' shiny leather. Humiliated, I dropped to the floor to lick up what was now a dried-up paste, consisting of cum, lube and ass sweat. Luckily, Lewis wasn't as angry as he'd pretended to be and once I'd cleaned up my mess and polished his chaps with my tongue, he rewarded me by undoing the buttons of his jeans and pulling out that beautiful cock of his.

I got down on it right away, swallowing as much as I could, gagging on its length and thickness. He let me enjoy myself for a few minutes, but far too soon as far as I was concerned, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw him smile and shake his head.

"That was nice, baby, it's been fun playing with someone new, rather than the same tired old queens that usually turn up at Lenny's. We had a good time and now we're off home."

"Please, do you have to leave? You and Billy are the sexiest guys here. Guys are still arriving and you're leaving?"

"Oh baby, you have no idea how hard it is for two black guys to get a cab after midnight in Manhattan. We either walk for a fucking hour or wait even longer before a brother drives by and sees us. That shit gets to be real tiring after a while."

They gave me a kiss and a hug goodbye and spoke to Sydney for a couple of minutes before getting on the elevator and disappearing from sight. Over in the distance I could see that Ian and Robert had yet another hot looking guy tied to the St Andrew's Cross and were taking turns slapping him with a pair of paddles. My disappointed dick had wilted when Billy and Lewis left, but as I watched the two English tops work the guy over it popped right up again, something that the guy standing next to me also noticed.

He dropped to his knees in front of me, pulled my jock to one side and swallowed my cock down to its root in one big gulp. I was happy to let him work his magic on me, and even more so when someone else's hands appeared from behind me to work my tits. When the cock sucker pushed a couple of fingers up my ass; I just closed my eyes and lay my head back against the shoulder of the guy behind me, wallowing in all the attention.

The guy was a powerhouse cock sucker, moving easily from taking both my big balls in his mouth to deep throating my dick without a gurgle of discomfort. He was so good, that he soon had me close to orgasm, which wasn't what I wanted to happen with the night not even half over.

I tried to pull away, but he stayed on me, scuttling along the floor with his vacuuming mouth still attached to my dick. Eventually I had to bark "get off" and force him off by grabbing his head with both my hands. Undaunted, he promptly swallowed the dick of the guy who'd been working my tits; this was a cock sucking force of nature!

Having someone on his knees below me got me feeling like a Top, so I walked over and joined the scrum of guys hanging around, lined up waiting to fuck the eager bottoms lying in the slings. After watching a guy getting fisted for a few minutes, I took my chance and moved in on a hairy forty-something hottie. His wrists and ankles were cuffed to the sling, he had a leaky dick and a hole oozing with cum, his eyes were closed, and he looked as if he'd long given up caring about who was fucking him. My dick would be just one more in a long line of them.

I pushed into him, expecting his hole to be loose and sloppy and was surprised by how tight it still was. When I squeezed and twisted one of his nipples and shoved my fingers in his open mouth, his eyes flickered open and he stared up at me with a welcoming grin on his face. His ass muscles clamped down hard on me as I moved my cock around inside him while a guy behind me began twisting my own tits and put a bottle of poppers to my nose.

It had been quite a while since I'd had my cock inside someone else, and the pleasurable tit work, the popper high and the feeling of being surrounded by sweaty bodies, got me highly excited. For a few minutes I acted like a butch top man, pumping my stiff rod in and out of the guy's ass, rough fucking him until the inevitable happened and my load of cum joined all the others' filling his insides.

I pulled out, still dripping, pushed my way past the next guy waiting to use him and staggered off to find a place on the floor to sit and recover, recoup, and generally chill out. I squeezed into a corner, next to a couple of guys making out, totally unaware of their surroundings and ignorant of everyone around them. I relaxed quietly next to them until I felt ready to enter the fray once more; after all it was still only about five o'clock in the morning and I had lots to look forward to.

As I got to my feet, I noticed Sydney, the big hunk from the front door, standing a few feet away. He'd taken off the shirt and jeans he'd been wearing earlier and had stripped down to a pair of black boxer shorts. As he stood chatting to someone, I stared at his massive back and fantasised about what it would be like to play with such a giant.

Maybe it was telepathy, since he suddenly turned around, looked directly at me and edged his way over to the corner where I stood nervously waiting.

"Hey there kid, last time I saw you, you were getting shtumped by a couple of big black dicks. You liked that, eh? You know what they say, "Once you go black, you never go back"! Is that true or do you want some big white cock?"

He was making me so nervous that all I could do was grin like an idiot and nod my head. He grinned and extended one hand to tweak a nipple, and hearing me moan in response, pushed my jockstrap aside with the other and rolled my balls around in its palm.

He pushed me back and pressed me up against the wall, raised his left arm and grabbed hold of my head with his right hand, shoving my willing face into his left armpit.

"Billy was telling me just now you that you like using your mouth, so let's see what you're like working my pits, kid."

His musky male smell was different from Billy and Lewis's but just as sexy, and I worked on his pits for a long time until his hand guided my head down to kiss his nipples and lick his big pectoral muscles. Satisfied with that, he stepped out of his shorts and pressed down on my shoulders; he wanted me on my knees, sucking his dick.

I felt nervous as I went down, but his cock wasn't as gigantic as I feared it might be, given the size of the rest of his body. It was still big though and it left a trail of precum from my jaw to my forehead, slithering against my face as I slid down his body.

I took his balls in my mouth before sucking in earnest, earning myself some satisfied moans from up above. After a while he pulled out and rubbed his precum all over my face and into my hair. He was marking me with his essence; my mouth tasted of the sweat from his pits and my face and head reeked of his sticky precum.

When he pulled out, I feared he'd had enough and was putting a stop to the scene, but thankfully realised he had no intention of ending things. He got me to my feet, pushed me back up against the wall, put his hands between my thighs and with seemingly no effort, lifted me up until my head was level with his. I might have been skinny, but still I weighed a hundred and fifty pounds and he'd picked me up off my feet like I was a rag doll!

He smirked as he whispered to me,

"You better hope there's enough of your slobber left on my dick or this'll hurt bad."

Holding my body up with both arms, he slowly lowered me until I could feel his stiff dick, wet with his precum and my saliva, poking around in the crack of my ass. I squirmed around in his arms, until my hole found its place over the head of his dick and a moment later, he rotated his hips and it popped inside of me. Once the head was firmly lodged, he let gravity do its job and his big cock skewered my ass as I went down.

Thankfully, there was some Crisco or cum left over from the guy who'd blown his load in me, or enough of my "slobber" on his cock, since it slipped into me easily enough. He groaned with pleasure and I sighed with relief, while the weight of his body kept me jammed up against the wall.

Looking into my eyes he whispered to me,

"OK kid, get a grip and hold on, you're getting bounced around."

I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and held on for dear life as he pushed upwards, corkscrewing his dick up and down inside me by lowering and raising his knees while keeping me in one place against the wall. It didn't seem to take any effort on his part; he kept on fucking, not stopping for a moment, not breaking a sweat.

This was the first time I'd ever been fucked like this, not surprising since this was my first time with a guy this big. Just being held up was exciting enough, and the position seemed guaranteed to continually thump my prostate.

I got so worked up that, without me touching it and for the second time in less than an hour, I started to cum, with spurts of my semen landing on his stomach and chest. My orgasm came and went, but he ignored it, continuing to jerk me up and down on his prong, ignoring my quiet whimpering until he'd had enough.

Only then did he pull me up and off his cock, stand me on my feet then push back down to my knees.

"You're not finished yet, sonny, get and clean your shit off my dick."

Since he hadn't cum, his dick was as stiff and hard as ever, giving me a treat. I did a good enough job or polishing it that he looked down at me and said,

"That's a good boy, I think I'll keep you around for a while."

He lifted me up again and used the chain around my neck to tug me over to the elevator; apparently, it was his time for another shift as Lenny's volunteer doorman.

The guy he was spelling off smirked at me as he walked away, as Sydney sank into the chair he'd vacated and pointed at the floor in front of him, wagging his hard dick at me. For the rest of his shift, he kept a hard or semi-hard dick in my mouth, only taking it out when standing up to check guys in or hand back bags of clothes to those leaving.

Since he knew most of these guys, he was more than generous in lending out my temporary services as cock sucker; either to welcome them to the party or as a parting gift; a lot more of the latter than the former since it was getting later and later and only hard-core partiers remained.

Down on my knees, sucking away with my head in his crotch and my eyes mostly closed, I lost all track of time until I heard a guy behind me say it was gone nine o'clock already. I hadn't realised it was so late; but Sydney showed no signs of wanting to let me up and his dick which had been half hard for a while seemed to be getting a new lease on life.

As I coped with his newly hardened rod, I could hear someone talking to him. I recognized the voice of the big blond guy who'd fucked me in the sling immediately after Lewis and Billy. By the sound of it he was an old friend of Sydney's as he chatted about the fun he'd had and said he'd be leaving soon. A moment later however, he must have looked down and seen who was sucking Sydney's cock; he recognized me.

"So that's what happened to him. I saw you bouncing his punk arse up and down on your dick a while ago, but I didn't realise you had him here with you all this time. I'd have been over sooner if I'd known; that's a nice tight hole."

I carried on silently sucking cock for the next couple of minutes while he stood poking at my naked bum with his foot and rubbing his big toe up and down my crack. Then he resumed the conversation, ignoring me as if I was deaf and dumb.

"I've only cum once tonight and that was hours ago. I wouldn't mind one last fuck before I go, and this cunt looks ready. OK with you if I get off on him? "

Neither of them had bothered to ask for my opinion, but since I didn't look up or stop sucking dick, it was obvious what it was! Sydney grunted his permission and the guy went on to ask him,

"How slick's his hole; anyone use it since you had him up against the wall?"

When Sydney told him no, he disappeared for a few moments to get a glob of Crisco. While he was away, Sydney told me to keep sucking his dick but get up on my hands and knees, so that my ass would be in the right place for a doggy style fuck.

Just like earlier in the night when he'd done me in the sling, this guy gave a master class in skillful fucking. He started by pushing the head of his dick just an inch or so into me, and kept it motionless, waiting for me to start moaning and begging him to go further in. Only then did he very slowly and deliberately push the rest of his member in me.

Once in, he promptly pulled out, went back in at a slightly different angle, then let his cock sit inside me without moving again, so I could feel it throbbing away inside me. He kept me on my proverbial toes for the next few minutes by continually changing the angle of entry, or the speed of his pumping inside me, or by taking it out and leaving it out long enough to make me beg to have it back in me again.

Sydney was enjoying the show, making sure that his cock never left the comfortable confines of my mouth. He didn't move a muscle, letting his friend's fucking motion push my mouth and throat back and forth on his stationary dick, while laughing at me squeal with delight at being split roasted.

They carried on together, encouraging each other until I felt the fucker's hand pulling on my cock. My mind didn't want things to end, but my body had other ideas and the guy was as skillful at jerking off as he was at fucking. It wasn't long before my cum was splattered all over the floor beneath me, followed instantly by him cumming up my ass and Sydney down my throat; all three orgasms came in less than a minute!

I was so exhausted that I curled up on the floor with a grin on my face, while my fucker put his clothes on and left, after saying goodbye to Sydney. I put my head down, ready to go to sleep right where I was, when I felt a foot nudge my backside. Looking up, I was surprised to see Robert and Ian looming over me.

"OK, that's it, get on your feet and get dressed. It's half past nine in the morning already, we're tired out and by the look of it, you're all fucked out. Hurry up, let's go; I need to get a bloody big breakfast inside me before I faint with hunger."

That was the end of my first sex adventure in the Big Apple. We found an all-night diner down the street and each demolished two giant plates before heading back to the hotel for a nap. Six hours later I stepped onto the bus heading back to Toronto, grabbed a window seat and fell asleep immediately, dead to the world until the bus stopped in Albany, where a young man my own age came and sat in the seat next to me.

How he talked me into getting off the bus in Rochester and catching the same one the following day; along with who I met and what we did in that fair city, is of course, a whole other story!

12