Ben is Gay Bashed at the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry, you must be thinking my friend Jimmy is still here. He went back to Toronto on Sunday. I'm house sitting for the guy that owns the place while the kitchen's being renovated, and Jim won't be back for ten days from now. I'm on my own till then."

Once again, I couldn't be sure what was going through the guy's mind but hearing about Jimmy's absence seemed to please him. He continued staring directly at me while I told him about the renovations, and he told me about the contractor and the other cottages he'd worked on. He seemed to be trying to keep me talking to him and managed to find a way to ask me my name and to tell me his, which was Tyler.

Was I imagining that he was flirting with me, or was it just that he was interested in talking to the first "openly homosexual" character he'd ever met in person? After all this was the late seventies and very few small-town gays felt safe or brave enough to be out and proud. He might be fascinated, but that didn't mean he was queer. Eventually, an elderly lady customer came up behind me and he had to stop talking and serve her. But even as he was asking her if she wanted her "usual" I was conscious of him staring at me as I walked away.

That night, I'd just finished cleaning my plate after eating one of "his" steaks when there was a knock on the front door. When I opened it, I was surprised but not completely shocked to see Tyler standing there, with a six-pack of beer in his hand and a nervous look on his face.

"Hi, you said you were all on your own this week. I wondered if you'd like some company. I can buzz off if you're busy, but I'd like to have talked some more and the store wasn't the right place."

He held up the six pack and waited for me to let him in, which I did, even though I was feeling as nervous as he looked. I was pretty sure why he'd come to see me, though I didn't know how "gay" he was. Stuck away in this rural backwater, living with his parents; had he managed to come out? If so, was he looking for a date? And if not, was this accidental meeting with an obvious and "practising homosexual" his way of coming out? If the first, he was cute enough that I wouldn't say no. But if it was the latter, I wasn't sure I wanted all the exhausting work of coping with him. For all the porn talk of virgins and "cherries," I'd always found dealing with newly coming-out guys to be a lot of effort and not much reward.

But, what the hell, I had nothing else to do and he seemed a nice enough kid who wasn't difficult to look at. He was four or five years younger than me, two inches taller than my six feet and bigger built. He was clean-shaven with his dark hair cut in regular tidy way, unlike his long-haired friends from the other night. Living by the lake as he did, he obviously spent his days off at the beach, since his was a healthy-looking tan, much darker than my four-day effort.

I brought out a bag of chips and we sat on the couch together drinking his beers. Determined to keep a clear head, I drank slowly, and he seemed to be thinking along the same lines, since it took us a long time to finish off even one bottle. After chit chatting about the weather and the renovation and how his dad had used the same contractor, he eventually started talking about the real reason he was there, sitting next to me on Bill's couch.

He apologized again for Saturday night's events before quickly veering off into questions about Jimmy; how long had I known him, where had we met, it we weren't boyfriends did that mean he was with another guy?

Then his questions were all about me. When did I know I was a homosexual? Did I have sex with a girl first? How old was I when I first went with a man?

His manner became more and more intense as he grilled me about my first experience with a guy. He wanted to know everything, perhaps thinking back to an experience of his own.

How old was he? What did he look like? How had he treated me? Had he sucked my cock, or did I suck his cock? Had I fucked him, or had he fucked me? How did it feel, was it painful, did I really like it?

Living in a small town in those pre-internet days, Tyler had never heard the truth about the lives of an openly gay men, and everything he knew about "homosexuals" and "perverts" came from bigoted or ignorant sources in newspapers or on the radio. He grabbed this chance to get answers about things that had worried him for years and continued to pepper me with questions about sex and gay life.

After I'd answered as often as I could, and as honestly as I could, his questions eventually ceased and got a chance to ask some of him. I wondered if he had a girlfriend now or whether he'd had one when he was younger. He said he had no one currently and that he'd never got beyond heavy petting with a girl in high school or since. Hearing that, I asked the obvious question; if he hadn't made out with a girl, what had he done with a man?

When I said that, he looked down at his feet and blushed deeply as he told his story. About a year ago, while visiting his grandmother who lived in Windsor, Ontario, he'd crossed the border over to Detroit for a rock concert. Afterwards, while waiting in the station for the bus back over the bridge to Canada, he'd gone to the bathroom and while standing at the urinal, had become aware of an older guy staring blatantly at Tyler's dick. Aware of being miles away from anyone who knew him, Tyler took a chance and stared right back. When the guy nodded at him, Tyler followed him silently into a cubicle and let himself be pushed to the back of the stall, where the guy unzipped his pants and pulled the younger man's hardening cock out from behind his underwear.

The stranger dropped to his knees and took Tyler's penis in his mouth, giving him his first, and so far, only blow job. The guy was nothing to look at; overweight, losing his hair and thirty years older than the nervous virgin, but he was a good cocksucker. His skill and the fact that this was Tyler's first time, meant that the blow job didn't take long. It had hardly even started before Tyler felt his orgasm building. He groaned loudly, but far too late, to warn the cock sucker, who pulled back, perhaps intending to start again once Tyler had calmed down. But it was already too late and a gusher of cum spurted out of the boy's over-excited dick, with most of it landing on the front of the cock sucker's shirt. Angry at the boy for making a mess, the guy stood up and stomped out of the stall, slamming the door behind him.

"That was a year ago and I haven't been near anyone since. I was disgusted at myself. The first time I actually have sex with anyone its in a dirty bathroom with some random old guy."

As he spoke, he avoided looking me in the eye, perhaps thinking I saw him as a coward or a fool. I felt sorry for him but couldn't help noticing the hard-on creeping down under the leg of his shorts. He might have been disgusted in retrospect by what had happened in that bus station toilet, but the memory still got him excited. Seeing that tell-tale reaction, I slipped off the couch and got down in front of him.

"I'm not some random old guy and this isn't a bus station bathroom, so how about you letting me try?"

I got off the couch and dropped to my knees in front of him, and when I looked up into his eyes, he nodded and murmured "yes, please." He sat still, holding his hands down by his sides, silently raising his hips when I pulled down on his shorts. Since he wasn't wearing underwear, that exposed a nice-looking cock, about as long as mine, but definitely thicker and already stiff and leaking. I touched the head and brought my finger up to my mouth, staring him in the eyes, waiting for his reaction. By now he was looking desperate, and I knew I'd better get on with what we both wanted.

Leaning forward into his crotch, I licked around the head, tasting more of the precum flowing liberally from him, then I swallowed the entire thing, taking it deep down my throat and staying there until I had to come up for air. I kept that up for a while, then started on his balls, licking, and swallowing each in turn while grabbing hold of his dick and rubbing it all over my face. As I was doing so, I could see that he had his eyes firmly shut and his hands closed into fists, with the fingers digging into the palms. Clearly, he was trying to delay his orgasm as long as he could, determined not to repeat the premature bathroom disaster.

I was just as eager to extend my own pleasure, so I started taking things slower and slower, backing off and stopping whenever I felt him getting too excited. But obviously, I couldn't delay things for ever and eventually things got out of my control. He began bucking his hips forward to fuck my throat, rather than letting me do all the work and eventually he got his cock deep down my throat and suddenly grabbed hold of my head in a grip of steel. His orgasm couldn't wait a moment longer and his dick stayed in its rightful place down this cock sucker's throat until every drop of his cum had gone down my throat.

But once things had shuddered to a halt and he'd let go of my head, he seemed to think he'd gone too far and that I might not have liked being grabbed and made to swallow his cum like that. He apologized and said he'd panicked, remembering the bathroom in Detroit and had worried about messing my shirt up too! I quickly reassured him that I'd enjoyed everything, especially the way it had ended. I thought to myself, but didn't tell him, that at that moment, he'd taken charge and ceased being a nervous virgin!

Glancing down at my crotch, I could see my own dick tenting my shorts, a natural reaction to what was happening. I would have loved to jerk myself off right then and there, but I didn't want to overload him after his first successful go at sex. And seeing the conflicting emotions crossing his face as he pulled up his shorts, I didn't try to get him to stay when he said he had to get home. Though, before he went out the door, I made sure to give him the phone number at the cottage and assuring him I'd be around for most of the next two weeks.

Once he'd gone, I sat back on the couch, pulled down my shorts and tugged on my own dick, thinking about how much I liked him. He was smart and cute-looking and had a well-proportioned body and a decent-sized circumcised dick, which I could still taste on my tongue. I usually went for older guys, but I wasn't averse to the charms of younger ones, especially those who liked taking charge. It wasn't long before I'd jerked off a load of my own cum and brought some of it up to my mouth to mix with his.

I hoped he'd had a good enough time and want to see me again, but he'd raced away so fast that I didn't know it he was ashamed of himself again, like after the bathroom in Detroit. All I could do was wait for him to call, since I didn't intend going around stalking him at his work!

When I didn't hear from him all the next day, I figured I must have frightened him off. Telling myself that I should have kept my hands (and especially my mouth!) away from him, I marked it down to experience and to the hazards of dealing with guys who were coming out. I determined to forget all about him, and get on with my working holiday, not realising just how much fun I'd soon be having with him or the major change he'd turn out to be in my best friend's life.

To be continued...

12