The Massage That Changed Everything

Story Info
A straight neighbor and a gay neighbor become friends.
2.5k words
4.46
33.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff and Justin are neighbors who have always hung out since Jeff moved next door. Jeff loved his company and was always determined to look out for him. Not long after they met Justin went through something horrible. Justin had been married, but after 10 years of marriage he found out his wife was having an affair. He felt betrayed and hurt. All the safety he felt in his marriage was gone. He demanded that she move out and take her stuff with her. after a few weeks he decided to open up. He had only told one person about it. Jeff. Justin told Jeff everything, and Jeff became his shoulder to cry on. Justin was in a lot of pain. His marriage was over, his life was in ruin, and he had only one friend who had stood by him through the entire ordeal. Jeff became Justin's closest friend after that.

a couple years have gone by and their friendship grew and grew. One day Justin came home with a back injury. His boss was being a dick and was being a complete asshole to him, so he came home to Jeffs house to vent. Jeff was really mad at Justin's boss, but after a few hours of talking Justin and Jeff both came to an agreement that he would take time off in order to heal That night Jeff offered to massage his back to help with the pain. Justin said sure and they both went upstairs to Jeffs bedroom.

"You can take your clothes off an get in bed ill grab some oil," Jeff said. Justin was nervous about stripping but did anyway, he trusted Jeff. Justin undressed himself until all that was left were his boxer briefs. He sat on the bed waiting for Jeff's return. when he returned, he had a bottle of baby oil. Jeff told Justin to lie down Justin's legs were very muscular and tan from working outside as well. Jeff ran his hands all over the back of Justin's back and shoulders. As he did he moved his hands to Justin's waist. Jeff loved the feel of Justin's body, he started to rub up and down his sides with his hands. Jeff admired the back of Justin's body. Justin's ass was perfect, a true bubble butt, but he tried not to think about it.

After about 5 minutes Jeff asked Justin to take his underwear off. Justin was nervous and said why. Jeff said I'm going to massage glutes too it will help your lower back. Justin sighed, I guess so as long as it helps. Justin started to get up then Jeff stopped him and instantly started pulling off Justin's underwear. Justin panicked for a second but then relaxed when Jeff said I don't want to spill the oil on your back so ill help take them off, no homo, then he laughed. Justin laughed as well cause he was embarrassed that he panicked. When Jeff took off Justin's underwear slowly revealing his big hairy ass. Jeff's mouth started to drool, but he shook it off.

Justin turned around and said to Jeff I don't usually show my ass to people what do you think then laughed. Jeff got a good look at Justin's big beautiful hairy ass then looked at him. Jeff said dang bro you got cake for days! Justin smiled embarrassed and said shut up dude then laughed. Jeff laughed too then placed his hands on Justin's ass.

Justin's body jolted when his hands touched his ass. Jeff said relax homie and slowly began to rub Justin's ass. Justin felt like he was on a different planet as he had never been touched like that by a man. It felt so weird but good at the same time. Jeff started rubbing Justin's ass with oil and Justin started to get tired. Justin was on cloud nine though he would never admit it, not unless a girl was doing it at least. Jeff rubbed his ass harder pressing his thumbs into the bottom of his ass cheeks pushing them together and apart. Justin wasn't bothered by this at all. He was too relaxed already, but Jeff stopped massaging him for a second. Justin was confused because he didn't feel his hands anymore. instead, he felt warm breath between his legs. He wanted to look but remembered he had freaked out earlier and didn't want to act like a spaz so he continued to lay there getting more and more tired.

Jeff was staring closely at Justin's ass. studying how round and bouncy it is. He couldn't stop staring at that frustrating shadow concealing Justin's hole. He had to get a closer look, he needed to see it. Jeff pushed Justin's thighs apart slightly. Then continued to massage his thighs. Jeff slid his hands up his thighs and made a twisting motion with his palms which caused the shadow between his cheeks to vanish and reveal his perfect pink hole. His asshole looked so warm and inviting.

Justin had begun nodding off from the massage. He started to visualize how they first met and how his life had changed ever since that horrible day. Jeff always made him feel welcomed. Jeff helped Justin get through his divorce, which had been very hard on him. Jeff made Justin feel like he was needed. Jeff looked at him like he was the most beautiful person he had ever met, and he always felt safe with Jeff around. Justin began to get aroused while he was nodding off, he began to picture having sex with his ex-wife before he found out about the cheating.

Jeff was trying as hard as he could not to sexualize Justin, but he hadn't had sex in so long. Jeff decided he didn't want to wait any longer. He wanted to taste Justin's ass, but he knew Justin was straight and didn't want to ruin the friendship, however Justin's body was too fucking inviting. Just then Jeff noticed the bed was slightly wet between Justin's legs and when he got a closer look, he saw it was precum. Justin's cock was completely hard and just then he hard Justin moan. Jeff was so confused. Is He turned on by the massage he thought? Then Justin started humping the bed. Jeff smiled to himself. e knew this was it. He knew this was the moment he had been waiting for. We've been close and done some risky stuff before but only as a joke. maybe he's telling me he wants to try more.

Jeff's heart began to race as He lowered his head till he was inches away from Justin's asshole breathing in his musk. Then as his tongue slid past his ass cheeks Justin moaned in pleasure. Jeff heard him smiled and thought, "He actually likes it." With confidence Jeff began to move his tongue in and out of his ass as he massaged his butt cheeks and thighs. He made slurping sounds as he tongue fucks his friend. Jeff started to take off his clothes and get naked with him. As Jeff pulled off his underwear his cock sprung out of his briefs dripping a drop of precum on Justins hairy thigh. Jeff climbed onto the bed and spread his legs shoving his tongue even deeper and grabbed Justin's cock.

Justin was fucking with his ex-wife however he kept feeling a warm wet sensation in his ass. He all of a sudden realized he was dreaming and woke up. He was back in Jeff's bed still naked lying face down. He also realized his cock was being squeezed and something wet was pushing against his ass. He turned to see who was touching him. Jeff was on his knees with his face in his ass. Jeff had one hand Justins cock and was stroking his cock with the other. Justin was shocked. He thought he was still dreaming.

Justin was about to shout, "what are you doing!" But it was too late. before he could speak Jeff was on top of him shoving his cock against his hole. His cock felt so thick and alive. He felt his hole open wide followed by pressure on his bladder. Jeff moaned as he continued to push his cock deep into Justin's ass. Justin felt so confused it hurt but it felt so good. Justin's cock twitched as Jeffs body weight shoved him deeper into the bed. This is really happening, he thought. I'm getting fucked by my best friend. Justin didn't know what to do so he just lay there letting Jeff push his cock deeper inside.

Jeff kept a steady pace as he fucked his ass. He kept hearing Justin moaning. He was loving it he thought. Jeff continued to push his cock deeper inside his ass. Justin's ass was warm and fleshy. His hole felt so tight, but Jeff loved it. Jeff was starting to feel like a volcano about to explode. His cock was so hot inside Justin's ass. He started to feel like he was going to cum any second. He had never felt so turned on before.

Jeff began to fuck faster and faster. He wanted to make Justin feel as good as possible. He wanted Justin to feel safe so he laid on top of him so he could hug him from behind.

An electric sensation of heat shot through Justin as Jeff trapped him in his arms grasps. Justin felt completely vulnerable but somehow loved at the same time. His mind was racing as Jeff continued to thrust in and out of his body. the sensation of Jeff's cock inside him was making his eyes roll back in his head. Jeff was feeling so turned on. He wanted to make Justin feel all the pleasure, so he reached his hand around to stroke Justin's cock.

Justin's mind went blank. His only thought was this is the best feeling ever. Jeff kept going deeper and deeper. He was starting to get close. Jeff stroked Justin's cock faster while he stretched his insides. Justin was starting to leak precum in Jeff's hand. Justin could feel the pressure build up in his body. Jeff was going so deep inside his ass it felt as if It were trying to push the cum out of his throbbing cock. He could feel his ass squeezing his cock as he thrusted his hips fucking Jeffs closed and now wet hand. The precum dripped down his wrist onto the bed.

Jeff let go of Justin and spun him around with his cock still inside him pounding his prostate. Justin felt a hand grab his ankle and then his left leg was shoved into his chest. Justin, who had his eyes closed, opened them to see Jeff's eyes staring back at his. He's never seen Jeff look at him like this before. his face looked so happy and full of joy. His strong body dripping with sweat, his pecs bouncing up and down. Justin felt so safe and secure even though he was being used like a sex doll, Jeffs strong arms held him as if he were holding a baby making Justin feel emasculated yet comforted.

Justin tried to talk, but then Jeff's lips were touching his. This is too much he thought how did this happen. Jeff's tongue slid past lips violating his innocent mouth. Justin let out a moan causing him to kiss him harder and deeper. Justin's leg was getting pushed deeper into his chest. His tongue felt like silk. it tasted like fruit and honey. Justin began to squirm in Jeffs arms. he knew this was it. Jeff could feel Justin's hard cock against his stomach throbbing and twitching. Justin was starting to moan. Jeff loved that he could finally make him moan like this. He knew he was close.

Jeff shot up and grabbed Justin's wet cock and started stroking it. Jeff knew he might cum any second. Justin could feel the pressure building up inside his body. He felt his cum rising up and so did Jeff. He felt Justin's legs start to stiffen and his hole squeeze his cock harder than ever. Justin finally regained his voice, but instead of saying, "stop" he said, "fuck me!"

Jeff couldn't contain himself after hearing that. He violently spread Justin's thighs apart, grabbed both ankles, and thrust his cock deep into Justin's asshole. Jeff never felt such pleasure. He had been dreaming about this moment since he met Justin. Jeff started to pound Justin's ass faster and faster. Justin was moaning so loud. His toes were curled in ecstasy. Jeff started to suck on Justin's toes. Justin started screaming. This was so good he couldn't believe it. It felt like his cock was being sucked by his hairy tight ass. Justin's eyes were rolling back in his head. He couldn't hold back.

Jeff and Justin threw their heads back and let go. Justin's cock shot a thick white stream of cum so high it drenched his face. Justin screamed as his own cum slid past his quivering lips and glistened on his teeth. Jeffs cock erupted inside Justin's ass. Jeff's body was shaking as his cock sprayed load after load into his friend's ass. The cum swirled around his raging cock till the pressure made it spray out of Justin's ass soaking jeffs pubes and dripping down his now emptied balls sack.

Justin held his cum covered stomach as he felt what seem like a gallon of cum pump into his intestines. He only had one eye open cause the other eye had his cum spilling over his eyelashes and running down his cheek. He began to shiver. His cock slowly started to go soft. He was breathing so hard. He felt like he was in a coma. Jeff was now starting to soften. He let go Justin's ankles and pulled him in for a deep passionate kiss. licking the shining cum off his teeth. He couldn't get enough of his lips. Justin didn't want to move. He held Justin tightly as they slowly came back to reality.

They looked at each other with wide eyes. Justin could hear Jeffs heartbeat. It was beating fast and hard. Jeff pulled away and wiped his mouth off with the blanket. Jeff said something to Justin, but he couldn't answer. Justin's eyes followed Jeff's face as he looked around. He could see Jeff staring at him and grinning like a Cheshire cat. Justin started to feel nervous. He had a lump in his throat. He realized he had just made love to his best friend. Justin was also now thinking of what Jeff said, "I don't want to lose you Justin."

Justin immediately started to think of what would happen now. Justin finally got up and wiped the cum off his face and body. He put on his clothes quickly while Jeff stood there watching with a hopeful scared look. Finally, Justin turned to him with a look of fear and shame. Then he said.....