All Comments on 'Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 04'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sm1982sm1982over 4 years ago
Ben is a riot!

He’s going to woo his man and make Dean express love for him eventually! I never let my thoughts expand to why Dean maybe pushing Ben back in this chapter besides the obvious hesitancy from the Parker situation. Makes me want to give everyone whose every get the way he did a hug! I hope he allows Ben to love him the way he should be, help build up his confidence to speak up for himself if Ben’s douchebag friends continue to make fun of him. And I honestly only see Justin maturing if and when Ben decides to share with his “friends” his relationship with Dean. As for Hugh, he’s a lost cause or maybe deep, deep in the closet. Anywhore, another fantastic chapter getting to see Ben trying to figure out his feelings about Dean, which are intense but heartfelt, and what sexuality category he falls under!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 5

I can’t wait for part 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can’t wait for more!

mumbummumbumover 4 years ago
Love this story!

I am already hooked and I can't wait for the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES