Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't trying to, I was just trying to get you to pay attention to me. Saw you had a Mal figure and thought maybe we had a common interest. Firefly is one of my favorite shows of all time, hands down," he said. "I was hoping to get you to talk to me, after you cold shouldered me."

"S-s-sorry," Dean stuttered. "I'm s-s-sorry."

"Hush, don't be sorry. Just give me a chance," he said, rubbing Dean's back. "If I wasn't serious, would I have sucked you off when you gave me an out? I enjoyed it, Dean. I've masturbated to it every night this week. I wanna do it again. I wanna do other things, too."

"Do you even know how men have sex?" Dean demanded, sniffling.

Ben reached across his lap and opened the glove compartment, taking out some fast food napkins. He handed them to Dean, then closed the compartment. "Anally. I'm not an idiot. I've also had anal sex, but not in the being penetrated way. I've had anal sex with women before, a handful of times. I understand the concept."

"I don't bottom, Ben. Do you know what that means?" Dean was glaring at him, but it felt forced.

"You don't... Oh. Oooh. Okay. Well, that's something I'll have to process, but it doesn't change my feelings. Doesn't make me wanna run away and never look back."

Dean looked at him skeptically.

Ben shrugged. "What? Dean, I can handle it. I'm over thirty. I've been around a few blocks, in my time. I don't know what it'll be like, but I wanna try it. I'm ready to date you. To be with you, if you'll let me."

"Blocks? God, you talk l-l-like an old person," Dean laugh-cried. "You have no idea what you're doing, do you?"

"Sure I do," he said. He smiled warmly at Dean. "I'm trying to woo you. How'm I doing?"

"Terribly. Are you sure you're not eighty? Woo me..." Dean seemed to be calming down, which had him feeling a little calmer, too.

"I just said I was old," Ben confirmed.

"Only a few years older than me," Dean said, wiping his eyes with a Dunkin Donuts napkin.

"So, should I go tell Hugh and Justin about us? Is there even an 'us'?"

Dean struggled to find what to say, opening his mouth a few times before anything came out. "Why do you want me so much, Ben? It feels like a trap."

"You're just jaded," Ben dismissed. "Why wouldn't I want you? You're kind, and smart, and reliable. You've got a big heart, and you're freaking sexy as hell. You're hung like a horse, too."

Dean blushed hard and looked away, then snorted. "That shouldn't be something a straight man finds attractive."

Ben shook his head. "You keep calling me that, but maybe I'm not entirely straight? I wouldn't say I'm gay, but I know what your cock tastes like, and I like the way you give a blowjob."

"Jesus, Ben," Dean complained, blushing. He turned away, hiding his face. "You're so blunt."

"I'm not ashamed of what we did, Dean. If I was straight, I probably would be, right? I liked it, and wanna do it again. With you. I'll tell whoever you want, I don't care. I just wanna have a chance with you. I don't care if I'm the one who's on the bottom."

"You will," Dean grumbled.

"You can't tell me what I feel, Dean. I'll let you know, if I can't handle it. And we'll deal then." He set his arms across his chest, he wasn't going to let Dean scare him out of a relationship.

"You're so frustrating," Dean barked. "Fine, whatever. Don't tell your asshole friends, they'll make it worse. You can have your freaking week."

"You promise? You'll return texts and answer calls?"

Dean exhaled heavily. "Fine."

"And dates?"

"You wanna go on dates? In public? DeLuca, you're loco, yea?"

Ben shrugged. "Trust me, Dean?"

"I really shouldn't..."

"But you do," Ben said, smiling. He leaned across the car, surprising Dean so much that he was able to land a kiss right on his lips. Dean pushed him away a second later, those rosy spots on his cheeks teasing Ben's willpower.

"I will, but just for a week," Dean said, still pushing his face away. "No more toys, okay?"

"I'll make no promises that I won't buy more gifts for my lover," Ben declared, smiling playfully.

"Lover? Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves?"

"I've got a goal," Ben dismissed, excitement growing.

"Do you really like Firefly? You're not just saying that to, like, get me to like you?"

"As if," Ben scoffed. "Even if I had been, the second you get past the first fifteen minutes of the first episode, I'd have been hooked, anyway. Besides, have you seen where her legs and her back meet? And what's above that?" He mimicked Wash from the show's hand movements.

"Forget about that," Dean continued the quote, his breath still catching a little. "Have you ever been with a warrior woman?"

"God, I love that show. We should watch it. Like, marathon watch it," Ben suggested, growing excited at the idea.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, yea?" Dean said, but he was smiling.

"Can we do something tonight?"

"Don't push your luck, DeLuca." Ben made a sad face and Dean laughed, which made him happy. "I'll let you know later. Maybe, a kiss might improve your chances..."

Ben leaned across the car and grabbed Dean's head, pulling him forward. Dean kept it chaste enough, and kept it short. Ben wanted more, and knew that Dean would meet him later. Dean pushed him away, then bolted from his car in one slick movement. He ran across the parking lot, then twisted around when he got to the door, waving.

Ben let out a long sigh, allowing his tension to drain out of his feet. He felt giddy, and suddenly he was laughing. He had a date with Dean Kaczmarek.

12