Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shouldn't, you didn't," Dean complained, sounding like he was panicking a little.

Ben licked his face, then chewed his ear, rubbing himself against Dean's leg. "That was amazing," he whispered.

"What is wrong with you?" Dean demanded, no longer fighting him off.

Ben gnawed his ear gently. "I want you to be in charge. I'm your bitch, aren't I?'

It was Dean's turn to shiver. "But you didn't come."

It took Ben four tries to say what he wanted to say, every time his words wouldn't come out. Finally he forced the words from his mouth. "Dean... I like it... when you, when you tell me what you want me to do. I... I don't..." He took a breath, his whole body shaking from nervous excitement, and fear of rejection. He'd never considered himself anything more than vanilla, but now, with Dean, he wanted so many more things. "I like you. I like you punishing me. I wanna make you happy, Dean. It makes me happy." He accented this by rubbing his aching manhood on Dean's pants.

Dean swallowed hard. "I..." He swallowed again. Ben kissed his jawline, normally now, all the way around to the other ear before he continued. "You... You really like it? This?"

"Mmm," he purred into Dean's ear, chewing it gently. "Very much. Never thought I would, never thought about it much at all. When you... When you tell me what to do, when you demean me like you do. Mmm..." he trailed off, at a loss for words.

Dean's finger's sank into his naked asscheeks. He pushed down and lifted his leg at the same time, grinding Ben's cock against it. He whined, it was painful, but it was also amazing. "You like this?"

Ben hid his face in Dean's shoulder, then nodded, his face on fire. "Yes sir," he whispered.

"And you like it when I make you blow me and swallow my cum?"

He nodded again, then shivered. "God, yes."

"Ben," Dean said, pushing him up, then rolling Ben off of him. Ben whimpered, but didn't fight it. "Ben, you make me wanna do mean things to you. I can't stop myself. I... I've..."

"Do them," Ben begged. "Please. I want you to. Please."

"Ben," Dean moaned. "Jesus, Ben. So, you want me to make you eat dinner with your raging boner?"

"I wanna do what you want me to do. What you think I deserve. If you don't think..." His voice stuck in his throat, so the next part came out in a whisper. "I should orgasm, because I did already today..."

"Naked? Eating naked at the table, with your cock and balls aching for release?" Dean's commanding voice was back, but there was a hint of fear, too.

He moaned, unable to stop himself. "Yes, sir. Whatever you think is best, sir. I'm your bitch. I'm here to serve you."

"Get on the floor," Dean commanded. Ben didn't hesitate. He got on the floor, kneeling before Dean for inspection. "Hands above your head, bitch." Ben moved, his eyes locked on Dean's face. Dean's lips pursed to one side in a small satisfied smile. "God, Ben. You're so fucking sexy."

Dean reached his leg out and pressed the bottom of his bare foot firmly against Ben's precum-stained cock. "Damn, bitch," Dean said with an evil smile. "You've make quite the mess."

"Sorry, sir," he moaned as Dean pressed harder, then rubbed his foot messily over his hard shaft.

"Oh, Ben, you got your disgusting precum on my foot. Be a good bitch and lick it off."

Dean lifted his foot to Ben's face and he didn't hesitate. He sucked Dean's big toe into his mouth. Dean laughed, then pulled his foot away. "Tickled," he explained. He returned it to Ben's cock. He had a better angle this time, and he rubbed his foot up and down over Ben's aching manhood.

Ben shuddered, trying to hold off the instant orgasm that was riding his balls up to his shaft. Dean seemed to know. He smiled wickedly. "You'd better not cum on my foot, Ben. You'd be in so much trouble if you did."

Ben's hips surged forward and so did his orgasm, shooting out messily between Dean's toes. "Oh, dear," Dean said in mocky pity. "What a mess you've made. You are definitely in trouble."

Ben couldn't stop, the shame and excitement forcing his hips to move faster, rubbing his passion into Dean's foot. "Dean," he murmured. "Dean, Dean..."

Dean used his other foot to push Ben back up so that he was again kneeling. "Hands over your head," he barked. Ben, still mid-orgasm, moved as best he could, but it caused his dick to slip, spilling his last lazy surge on the top of Dean's foot. Dean looked at his foot, then at Ben. Ben looked down at his half-hard cock and the mess he'd made on himself and the floor.

"You made a mess," Dean chided. "You'll have to clean it up now."

Ben nodded, then moved to stand, but Dean's foot, the noncum-coated one, held him in place. He stretched his other foot to Ben's face. "I said, clean it up, bitch."

"May I use my hands, sir?" Ben asked, swallowing hard at the shameful thought of licking his own cum from Dean's foot.

"Just clean it up," Dean snapped.

Ben took Dean's foot as if it were fragile. He shivered once before he stuck his tongue out, slowly lowering it to Dean's foot. He didn't want to eat his own cum, the thought was disgusting, but licking it off of Dean's foot had his tired cock twitching again. It was gross, and so sexy he could die right now. He moaned, watching Dean from the corner of his eye.

Dean watched him with an unreadable look on his face. After two licks he pulled his foot away. "Go clean yourself up and get dressed for dinner," Dean barked, he cheeks two rosy patches. Dean stood up and headed to the bathroom. He threw a towel at Ben, then slammed the door.

12