All Comments on 'Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 09'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
thealphamalethealphamaleover 4 years ago

I love seeing Dean be able to work through his past and let his guard down with Ben. Really well written and endearing characters. Can’t wait to read more of this and (hopefully) More Than Just Friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t wait

I hope there’s more soon! So good!

fudimozhifufudimozhifuover 4 years ago
More and quicker, please!

I am really expecting their first time.

It's is goning to be so hot!

Really love your story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving This

I am really enjoying this story.

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerover 4 years ago
So hot.

Can't wait until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

So glad i found your writings!! And that you are still writing:).

Amazingly well done. And so sexy and delicious - I love the dynamic and the building up of the relationship.

I was too busy wanting to get to the next chapter to add ratings until the last one. I’ll have to go back and five star them all!!! Please continue this one! if you feel it, of course Would

Love to read more of these two

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

This story is very much like Ben and Dean 's relationship, just right; full of surprises, tender and sensitive. I am discovering so much about MM relationships, BDSM and it's culture. I love it more than I could have guessed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love the progression of they relationship. I like that despite Ben's strong feelings about Dean, he's still learning about bdsm and didn't just blindly agree that Dean is his Dom. This feels so natural to me and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

I really dislike Aisha tho. I get that she's excited to meet someone like minded, but she really acted like they're suddenly best friends and that she's allowed to know about someone else's business just because they have a common interest. A common interest that Ben didn't even confirm, or told her about. She realized she messed up, which is great, but then acted all sad so Ben ended up feeling guilty about telling off a stranger to keep out of his personal life, which did not sit right with me.

Sorry for rambling. I just really dislike her lol. There's no shame being a girl who likes the idea of two guys together, but there's a lot of wrong about her behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES