All Comments on 'Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 10'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thealphamalethealphamaleover 4 years ago

You never disappoint with this story. Absolutely love Ben and Dean together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love Ben and Dean! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hmm, a Catholic priest with a wife and kids. How's that work?

Great characters, and I love the story.

PDreadfulPDreadfulover 4 years agoAuthor
Oh my about Catholic priests!

So, good point on the Catholic priest comment about Dean's dad. Technically, Dean's dad, after a quick googling expedition, could have been ordained after he was married and had kids, this making him a very rare exception to the priests don't get married rule, but even that depends on your flavor of Catholicism.

But honestly, it was an oversight on my part. I'll go back and change his dad to Southern Baptist, which is what I meant to have it as, but I messed up.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, I really appreciate it! Comments and stars keep me excited to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another amazing chapter

Your narrative is so sensuous, so caring, and demonstrates the kind of loving relationship that makes the sex so beautiful. The honest portrayal of Ben's and Dean's insecurities and loving patience makes the story inspiring and moving. Wish I knew a Dean or a Ben in my life! Keep the story cumming!

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

Wow; it is just so Erotic reading all about Ben Deluca's first time getting fucked up the ass by his gorgeous lover. I feel envious.

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

Catholic priests married with children. Yea, well in Canada and potentially in the USA, after the Anglican Church / Episcopal Church allowed women to be ordained and sanctioned gay marriages, The Roman Catholic church accepted married priests to join as ordained priests even though they are married. There are a few other, little known examples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES