Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers

"We're not," D'metrius snapped. "He just, I mean, you have to know, if he's there, right? How it went, with his mom after the fallout? He was, let me talk to Straight-bait, Dean."

"Huh-uh," Dean said with a sniff. "He's in recovery, Metri. He's not ready to talk to you."

"Did she... If he's with you, that speaks loudly on its own."

Ben swallowed hard and sat on the edge of the bed staring at the floor between his legs. Suddenly he was very embarrassed that he was still in his underwear and needed to be wearing something or he was going to melt from the shame. He looked back at Dean with his jeans halfway up his legs, realizing there was a pause in the conversation. Dean looked mildly disappointed.

"Later, Metri."

"Dean, don't be mad at him for calling me first, okay? He was worried-"

"You called D'metrius first?" Dean snapped, instantly awake. Ben felt like he might puke, but he hadn't eaten anything since dinner with his mom... His throat was tight, it was getting hard to breathe again.

"Bitch, I just told you not to be mad at him," D'metrius barked tinnily from the speaker.

Ben closed his eyes, attempting to inhale deeply. "I, ah, yeah. Um. Just, thought you'd be upset. Like, mad. At me. Cause you told me..." He couldn't say anything at all as his throat tightened up. "Sorry."

"You didn't call me because you thought I'd be mad?" Dean snapped, his scowl deepening.

He swallowed hard, then couldn't swallow. When he still couldn't answer after his third try he just nodded, his back to Dean. He should go. He should go home. Goddamn D'metrius for throwing him under the bus, even if it wasn't on purpose.

D'metrius clicked his tongue. "See? He was worried you'd act something like this, but with your whole, 'I warned you' schtick. Now's your chance to prove him wrong, Dean. Cool your head and swallow your jealousy, or it's gonna ruin you, we talked about this."

His hand shook as he buttoned up his shirt. He couldn't find his socks, so he would just go without. He stepped quietly into the hallway, the wood of the hallway floor cold on his bare feet.

"Where are you going?" Dean snapped. "Ben, stop. Now."

He did, though he didn't want to. Dean just had him trained that well. "Sorry."

"Bye, Metri. We'll talk later." There was a moment of silence. "Where are you going?" Dean asked again.

"You're upset with me," he whispered, unable to make himself any louder. His throat was so sore it hurt.

"So you're gonna just leave?"

"Wasn't, I mean. Didn't... I just..."

"Ben, please, don't go." Dean sighed behind him, and he couldn't stop himself from flinching when those cold hands slipped around his waist. "I told you already, I'm a very jealous person. I want you to feel like you can come to me with your problems. Ah hell, I am your problem this time..." It sounded like Dean was fighting back tears now, too. "It just kills me that you called D'metrius first. Why didn't you call me?"

"You told me not to go," he whispered. "And I did. I thought you'd, you know..."

Dean sighed again, pulling Ben into a hug from behind. "Not for this. I just didn't want you to get hurt. After we fought, after we talked I tried to think of a million ways to tell you not to do this, tried a million conversations in my head trying to find the one that would stop you. There was nothing I could do, yea?"

He shook his head no, tears stinging his eyes. "I really did think my mom would..."

"Hush," Dean chided. "I'm just upset that you called Metri and not me. That you didn't trust me-"

"I do trust you!" he barked, his voice cracking in the middle. His throat hurt like hell. "I couldn't handle it if you were disappointed in me, too, okay?"

He tried to fight his way out of Dean's arms, but Dean held him tight and he quit after a quick struggle. "I wouldn't be. I'm disappointed in your mom, not you, Ben." He kissed Ben's neck, then trailed down to the still-sore area he'd bitten the night before. "It makes me so jealous that you called Metri first, Ben. I don't wanna share you, not even with my friends."

"I didn't think we were in that kinda relationship," he rasped, attempting for humor.

"We're not, and I'm not into that, that's not the point!" Dean growled, completely missing his levity. "I don't wanna, like, I don't want them to know our stuff, yea? I just want to keep you to myself, keep you from ever losing interest in me."

Ben sighed, half hoping Dean would bite him again. "I'm not gonna-"

"Don't make promises, Benjamin."

"I'll do what I want, Dean-jamin." Ben deflated. "I'm sorry I called D'metrius. I wasn't thinking right, it all fell apart so fast. I didn't even think about where I was driving after she made me leave, I just came straight here."

"No, I'm sorry, Ben. Metri's right, about me sabotaging this because of my jealousy." Dean seemed to sag, he was suddenly a much heavier weight on his back. He took Dean's hands and pulled them tighter around his torso. "It eats me up inside, you with Aisha, with Metri. With anyone. I'm selfish."

Ben snorted. "You're selfish? I wanted you to take advantage of me last night and you didn't. No matter how much I tried to convince you. Cause you knew I couldn't handle it, even though I'm sure you wanted to do stuff, too. At least, I thought you did."

Dean laughed, but it was a mean laugh. "Of course I did! But I didn't want you to regret it today and rethink our relationship. If that's not selfish-"

Ben twisted in his arms to face him. "Oh, shut up, Dean." Dean did, his mouth still open. "You know that's not the reason. It may be part of the reason, but it's not the whole reason. You were worried about me."

"Of course I was!" Dean snapped. "The emotional trauma of a bad coming-out, and you, you're not even gay!"

Ben rolled his eyes. "You and D'metrius both keep saying that. I could suck your cock right now, if that would help clear things up..."

"I'm being serious!"

"So am I," Ben countered. He wrapped his arms around Dean and hugged him tight. "Who cares about that. Like, whatever. I'm dating you cause I want you, Dean. Plain and simple. Cause I love you."

"It's not plain or simple at all," Dean grumbled, turning away from him. He sighed, then put his head down on Ben's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I don't wanna fight, you just went through hell and here I am being petty and, well, me. I'm sorry I'm like this."

"I'm not sorry you're like this. You are who you are, Dean. I accept you for who you are." Dean's body tensed up, then his arms squeezed Ben around the ribcage so hard it almost hurt. "What?"

"No one's ever said that to me," he said, his voice wavering. "Never."

"Well, I do. I mean it, too. Not just saying it to make you feel better."

Dean sniffed back tears. "I know. I know. You never do. You're so, you don't hide things. Your feelings. I like that about you. I wish, I wanna be, I dunno, Ben."

"Let's go back to bed," Ben suggested.

Dean nodded, then slowly pulled away from him. "You're staying?"

"I was only leaving because I thought you might not want me here after D'metrius threw me under the bus." Dean's shoulders bunched up. "No, no, please, I don't wanna fight. I don't want you to feel bad. I'm still learning you, right? I don't want to overstay my welcome, you know?"

"You're always welcome here," Dean whispered before stutter-stepping back towards his room. He sat down on his bed, tears running down his face.

"I'm sorry," Ben said, kneeling on the floor before him. He caught Dean's hands before Dean could push him away, then kissed the tears from Dean's cheeks. "I'll remember that from now on."

There was a tense moment where neither of them said anything, neither of them moved, and then Dean leaned in and kissed him on the lips. It was hard and fast, more of a miscalculated bumping of their mouths, then Dean pulled away just as quick. Ben caught him and brought him back for another kiss.

He pushed Dean back without breaking the kiss, but he had to break away for a second as he moved to straddle him. Dean looked nervous, and he hated that it was his fault, even indirectly. He paused just before his lips touched Dean's.

"What? Is something-"

"Do you want this?" he asked, wrapping his hands around Dean's neck.

"Want what? You? Of course I do," Dean responded, sounding confused.

"No, yes, that too, but this. Right now. Is it okay?"

Dean pulled back so he could see Ben's face. "Is what okay? Are you-"

He kissed Dean, smothering him with his mouth. "This," he breathed. "I don't wanna push you, don't wanna start if you don't want it. I'm not gonna want to stop once we start."

Dean looked surprised, then he laughed. "You don't wanna push me." He snorted. "You've done nothing but push me, Ben. The whole time. Don't stop now."

Ben blinked in confusion as he sorted Dean's words, then snorted out a laugh. "Are you sure?"

"You're killing me, Ben. Of course I'm sure."

He leaned in and kissed Dean again, gently as if he were fragile. "Thank god, cause my balls still hurt from last night."

Dean chuckled, then laughed. Ben joined in and they laughed together, then at some point they began kissing again. Dean laid back and pulled Ben down on top of him, freeing up his hands, which found their way under the hem of his jeans.

"Disappointing, that you put these back on," Dean breathed, his fingers slipping under the elastic of his boxers, too.

"I'm sure you'll figure out how to get them back off," Ben challenged.

"Are you sure you wanna taunt me like that?"

He smiled as Dean's fingers slipped deeper, wriggling until he got his pants unbuttoned. The fly was already down from when he'd put them on before. Dean's hands pushed in, sliding easily into his pants over his skin.

"Your hands are cold," Ben noted, kissing Dean's earlobe.

Dean firmly grabbed his ass, squeezing each cheek. "Don't worry, I'll warm you up. Maybe I could spank you?"

Ben shivered, suddenly terrified and eager to be spanked by Dean, but also not ready for it, not yet. "Dean, I can't. Not... Not right now."

Dean froze, then released his ass and began to pull away. "Sorry, of course. Yea, I'm being stupid, course you're not-"

Ben kissed him, interrupting him. "I wanna do this," he said, taking one of Dean's hands and pulling it back to his ass. "I just..." He swallowed hard, not wanting to bring up those feelings again. "I just wanna be with you for now, okay?"

"How, Ben? I need to know. I don't wanna fuck this up." Dean's hands were trembling.

"You arent gonna fuck this up. Just love me, Dean. Just, god, this's embarrassing. Just normal, well, not normal, but, can we just have sex? I wanna have sex with you, Dean."

Dean pushed him so he was sitting up, but his hand was still against his skin under his jeans. He scooted so he was sitting up, too. "Yea, okay. Yea. We can do that." His other hand fidgeted its way back to Ben's lonely ass cheek, then he began massaging both. "I'll get you ready, yea?"

"Yeah," Ben agreed, wrapping his hands around Dean's neck. "I really like how it feels to have your hands down my pants."

Dean's cheeks flushed, he'd never get tired of seeing those rosy circles when he put them there. "You're something else," Dean noted with a firm squeeze. He relaxed, then his hands slipped deeper. Ben shivered when those cold fingers brushed over his hole. "You want me in here?"

Ben shivered again, burying his head against Dean's neck, leaving a trail of little needy kisses in his wake. "Yes, sir."

"Should I go get a condom?" Dean asked. He really liked how it felt when Dean talked while he was kissing his throat.

"N-no sir," he whispered, his voice catching.

"Do you know what we call it, when a man comes in another man's ass without a condom on?" Dean whispered in his ear. He shook his head, still laying kisses where his lips landed. "It's called being bred, Ben. Do you want me to breed you?"

"God, yes," Ben replied hoarsely.

"Do you want me to fill you up with my cum?"

He shivered. "Please, sir."

"Tell me." He shook his head, embarrassed beyond measure. "No, no, Ben. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you. Anything at all."

"Love me," he whispered, tears stinging his eyes suddenly.

Dean's hands pulled away from his ass before he could react, then Dean's arms were encasing in a tight hug. "I do," he whispered, his voice low. "I do love you."

"Make love to me, then," Ben replied. "I wanna feel you inside me." He wiggled until Dean's arms relaxed enough to let him move, then caught Dean in another kiss. He could barely breath when Dean began kissing him back. It was wonderful. He lost himself to Dean's touch, Dean's kisses, and he felt whole for the first time in the last two days.

Dean's hands slipped back between his skin and clothing at just the right time to distract him from his earlier emotions resurging, those cold fingers taking turns stroking his tight bud. He pressed down a little more on each stroke, until he was pressing firmly against the tender flesh there.

"You sure?" Dean asked, blinking as he tried to catch his breath between kisses.

Ben raised his hips, grinding his ass against Dean's finger. It slipped past the tight ring of muscle and he grunted in surprise. "Get me ready?"

"Yea," Dean agreed, pulling his cheeks apart. "Yea. Get rid of these, first," he said, tugging on his pants. He pulled his hands away then leaned back. "Well? Do you need me to do it for you?"

Ben shook his head, then jumped up and pushed his pants and underpants down together, then tripped a little on the legs. "Shirt, too?" he asked.

Dean sniffed. "Of course." He ripped one of the buttons off his shirt in his haste to remove it. He tossed it to the floor. Dean's hand stopped him from returning to his lap. "Let me look at you?"

He flushed, then stepped back so Dean could see his body. He couldn't bring himself to lift his gaze from the carpet. Blush creeped down his cheeks and made his ears burn. "Yes, sir."

"God, Ben. You're so fucking hot. My perfect wet dream," Dean praised. "Turn around and let me see that ass, yea?" Ben moved shakily, following Dean's orders. "Oh yea. That's nice. You're gonna let me pound that tight ass of yours?"

Ben shivered, nodding while staring a hole in the floor. "Yes, sir," he said, his throat tight. "Please, sir. I want you, Dean."

"Spread your cheeks for me, Ben. Show me where you want me." Ben's hands shook as he grabbed his cheeks and pulled them apart. Dean moaned in approval. "Yea, that's nice. A real nice view. God, yea, Ben. You're so fucking sexy."

Ben jumped when Dean's hands covered his own, then pulled them off his ass. Dean knelt behind him, he hadn't heard him move, but now he was placing gentle kisses across his cheeks. "Dean," he moaned, not sure what he was asking for.

"Shh." Dean kissed his ass, then began gentle nips between his kisses. "I could worship your ass for days."

"It's not that good," Ben muttered.

Dean smacked him gently. "Hands and knees, Ben. And, if I say it's perfect, it's perfect, yea?"

Ben dropped to his knees, then lifted his ass in the air as he lowered his head to the carpet. "Yes, sir."

Dean began kissing again, but this time the nips were harder. After a bit the nips turned into full bites, and the kisses disappeared. Dean's bites gradually increased in firmness, too, until Ben was writhing from every place Dean's teeth landed. On a particularly sharp bite, Dean's finger circled his hole, and on the next one it plunged into the tight ring of muscle.

"Dean!" He whined when Dean's finger disappeared as quickly as it had breached him. He opened his eyes to find Dean getting up, and the first thought in his head was that Dean had thought he didn't want this. "Please, don't go!"

"Lube," Dean grunted, pulling open the bottom drawer of his dresser. "Stay."

He whined. "Yes, sir."

"Fuck, Ben. You look so goddamn good, ass up on my floor. What did I do to deserve this?"

"You were you," Ben said.

Dean didn't reply, but the sound of the cap opening on the lube bottle had a dollop of precum stringing from his sore cock. Cold fingers, now slick with lube, circled his hole three times before one pierced him. Dean didn't hold back, he slipped his finger as deep as it would go in one firm stroke.

He gasped and Dean chuckled deep in his throat. "You like how my finger feels in your ass?"

"Mmm," he moaned. "Mmm-hmm."

Dean pulled his finger out and Ben gasped again at the empty space left behind. He didn't have to wait long before Dean's finger pierced him deep again. He plunged his finger in and out of Ben's ass in long, slow movements. Ben's cock ached with need, and soon his ass was rocking in time to Dean's strokes.

"Yea, that's right, Ben. Ride my finger like you want my dick."

"Another finger," he moaned.

Dean's rhythm was thrown off for a beat, but he picked it back up quickly. "You want another?"

"Please, sir," Ben begged, his mind going hazy.

On the next stroke the ring of muscles burned as two fingers stretched him wider. He moaned, pressing his ass back, urging Dean to go faster. "Such an eager bitch," Dean noted.

"Your bitch," Ben gasped. Dean sped up, thrusting his fingers a little harder and deeper. Ben whined when Dean's other hand caught his member and squeezed down hard. Ben tried to thrust into his hand but he quickly pulled away.

"Tsk, tsk," Dean chided. "Look at all this precum." Ben turned his head, prying his eyes open so he could do as Dean told him.

"Sorry," he moaned. Dean's fingers stopped deep inside him and he whined. Dean spread his fingers wide in response.

"So much precum, Ben," Dean noted. He moved his hand closer to Ben's face. Ben could see the shiny wetness of his need on Dean's finger. "Is this all for me?"

"Y-yes," he stammered. "S-sorry, sir."

"Can't waste this, then, if it's for me, right?" Dean asked, bringing his hand back up to his face. Dean slowly licked the fluid from his fingers, his eyes locked with Ben's. "Delicious."

Dean scissored his fingers again, then pulled them out. There was the sound of the lube again, then a third finger pushed inside him. Between Dean savoring his precum and the stretch of a third finger he nearly came, he was so close that now he was fighting off an orgasm.

"Did you almost just come?" Dean asked. "You tightened up a lot." Ben hid his face against the floor and nodded. Dean's cold fingers around his cock again had him thinking cold shower thoughts just to keep from coming.

"Dean," he moaned, begged, pleaded.

Dean thrust his fingers deep inside, then left him empty when they disappeared. "It's okay if you cum now."

Ben shook his head against the carpet. "Wanna cum with you inside," he begged. "Please."

"Sometimes it makes a guy go soft, the pain at first," Dean said, sounding worried.

"Please," Ben begged, forcing his body to be as still as possible. Dean's fist on his manhood had him mere seconds from coming.

Dean released him, then pulled him up off the floor and into his arms. He kissed Ben while crushing his body against his own. "Love you so much," he whispered. "Come here and ride my cock, Ben."

Dean sat down on the bed and Ben watched him. He should feel weird about it, wanting a man as much as he did Dean, but he didn't. He tried not to overthink it as he watched Dean's erection bounce as he scooted back across the bed. When had Dean taken his clothes off?

Dean stopped when he got to the top of the bed, then pushed pillows behind his back against the headboard. Ben lost his train of thought when he met Dean's eyes. Dean looked at him like he was the best thing he'd seen all day. Ben flushed, feeling more than special.

"Come here and ride me?" Dean asked, patting his lap. He didn't hesitate, he crawled across the bed then straddled him, sliding Dean's distracting erection between his legs. Dean cracked the lube bottle open again and stroked himself until his entire member was shiny, then he threw the lube next to them and wiped his hand on the sheets.

PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers