Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben used one hand to line Dean up with his gaping hole, trembling a little. Just the press of Dean's cockhead against his tight bud had his toes curling. Dean's hands wrapped around his waist and gently encouraged him down onto his rod. Ben gasped as the cockhead stretched him wide, then popped inside in the most satisfying way.

"Dean," he moaned, slowly sliding down his lover's hard shaft. "You feel so good. I never thought I'd want something in my ass. Past Ben was stupid."

Dean chuckled, but it sounded a little nervous. "Now Dean still thinks it's too good to be true," he replied, his fingers digging into Ben's hips.

Ben clenched on his cock. "Does this feel too good to be true?" Dean moaned and he snorted, then impaled himself deeper on Dean's sword. "Mmm, this feels good."

"Doesn't it hurt?" Dean asked, his fingers kneading his thighs now.

"Yeah, it does, but it also feels good. Isn't that how it's supposed to be?"

"Yea, but you aren't the normal gay guy," Dean noted.

Ben kissed him. "Shut up, Dean," he said between kisses. Dean kissed him back, then he was fully seated on Dean's member. He moaned into Dean's mouth.

"I don't deserve this," Dean whispered after a steamy kiss. "I don't deserve-"

"Dean, it's not about what anyone deserves. What do you want? Cause I know what I want, and I'm gonna take it." He rolled his hips, still fully planted.

"Ben," Dean groaned. "But-"

Ben clenched on Dean's cock again. "What do you want, Dean? I want you."

"Ride me, Ben, please," Dean gasped, his hips jumping, pressing himself deeper inside Ben's ass. "Ride me until I breed you."

"God, yes," Ben moaned, lifting his hips. He wanted Dean's cum in his ass so much. It was irrational, but he didn't care to be rational right now.

After a few more tentative trips up and down Dean's pole he was feeling much more comfortable, and began to actually fuck Dean. He found he really liked how it felt if he rolled his hips more than lifted up and down, Dean's cockhead was the perfect shape to press down on his prostate with every rotation in just the right way.

"Too good, gonna cum, slow down Ben, gonna cum," Dean panted. Despite his protests, Dean's hands on his hips continued to move him up and down his shaft. "Ben, slow down or I'm gonna cum."

"That's right," Ben whispered in his ear, slamming his hips down until Dean was as deep as he could be inside him. "Cum. Breed your bitch, sir."

"Fuck, Ben," Dean gasped. His fingers dug into Ben's flesh. "You're killing me."

"Breed me, sir," he begged. "I want your cum." It was true. The memory of how it felt to be gaping, to have Dean's ejaculate leaking from his ass and down his leg made him move even faster. He never wanted anything sexually as much as he wanted to feel Dean draining from him after he'd been bred. "Dean, fuck, Dean!" he exclaimed.

Dean bit his shoulder and quickly released it. "You gonna cum?" he asked, sounding strained.

"Want your first cum, sir," he grunted. "It's sexy as hell, when you breed me."

"Fuck, Ben," Dean gasped. His hips jumped up from the bed, then he was fucking Ben from below. "Cuming. Breeding you, my sexy bitch. Breeding you, Ben. You want my cum?"

"Dean!" he gasped. The next thrust that slammed into him uncorked his seal and his cum sprayed out of him with enough force to hit Dean's chin.

"Yea," Dean grunted, thrusting hard. "Cum for me, Ben. Cum on my cock as I breed you. Yesss, fuck, yes." Dean's hips lost their rhythm and then he was grunting as moaning as he filled Ben's ass with his creamy reward. "Don't stop!"

Ben came and came, ejaculating one pearly strand after another. He didn't even know he could cum that much, but once his hips finally stilled he found Dean's chest covered in his desire. He felt Dean's cock pulse in his ass just before Dean's entire body shuddered.

"Fuck, Ben." He leaned forward and dropped his head to Ben's shoulder.

"Was it good?" Ben asked, loving how it felt to have Dean's cock stretching his ass even after his orgasm. He loved that he could feel every twitch and twinge Dean made.

Dean snorted. "That may have been one of the best orgasms of my entire life." He looked down at his chest, then ran his finger under his chin. Ben's first dollop of cum was in Dean's mouth before he could stop him.

"Dean!"

"Tastes like you enjoyed it, too," Dean noted, licking his finger. He trailed it down his chest and collected another fingerful, moaning as he sucked it from his finger. Ben's face was burning. "Does it embarrass you, when I eat your cum?"

Ben nodded his head. "I'm, it's, you know. Doesn't it taste bad?"

Dean locked eyes with him. "I love the taste of your cum. I love eating your cum." He flushed, completely mortified. Dean pulled more from his chest and brought it to his mouth, drawing out the movements. "What?" Dean asked, after pulling his finger from his mouth. "Cat got your tongue? Usually can't get you to shut up."

Ben bit his lip, feeling naughty and embarrassed. It didn't help that Dean's softening dick was still inside him, though he could feel it slipping. He backed up out of Dean's arms, then clenched as his gaping hole began to leak. "I need the bathroom," he declared.

He rolled off the bed and practically leapt into Dean's bathroom. "You okay?" Dean asked, sounding nervous. "Sorry, if I did something-"

"Shut up, Dean," Ben interrupted from the toilet, Dean's cum leaking from him. "I'm fine. Didn't wanna leak on your bed."

"Are you sure?" Dean asked from the other side of the door. "I didn't, I'm sorry if I grossed you out. I don't wanna-"

He sighed dramatically. "You didn't gross me out. I already told you I didn't wanna get it all over your bed. I feel weird now, like, kinda exposed."

"Sorry," Dean apologized again. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It was fun. I'm just, this's all new to me, right? I promise you I'm fine."

He heard Dean's dramatic exhale on the other side of the door. "You're killing me, Ben."

"Love you, too, Dean," he countered without even thinking about it. It felt natural, it felt like they were a couple. He liked it a lot.

Dean was standing outside the door, his back to the wall when Ben emerged, all cleaned up. "Shit," he exclaimed, not expecting Dean to still be right there. "You scared me."

Dean opened his mouth to apologize and he put his hand over Dean's mouth. "No, none of that. No more apologizing."

Dean stepped back and Ben's hand fell forward. "I'm, ah, gonna take a shower, yea?"

"Oh, that sounds nice," Ben agreed. "I'm next, okay?"

"You wanna go first?" Dean asked, backing away from the door. "Sorry, you can go first. You're my guest and all."

Ben rolled his eyes. "I think we're past the 'guest' stage, at least I hope you don't treat all of your guests this nicely. Are you my boyfriend, or am I your 'guest'?"

Dean's mouth opened twice before he said anything. "Are... Like, you said, ah, and me, ah, like, boyfriends?"

Ben raised an eyebrow. "For real? I told my mom about you. Or, I was gonna, but we didn't quite get to that point before... Nevermind that. Yes, Dean. You're my boyfriend. We are dating. Unless I misread something?"

"No, yea, boyfriends," Dean said, his cheeks growing rosy. "I, you called me your boyfriend. It surprised me. It's still hard to believe, I mean, I know, but like, thought maybe just, like, um..."

Ben sighed. "Dean, get in the shower, you're covered in your boyfriend's cum. And when you get out I'll still be here, and I'll still be your boyfriend." The pink of Dean's cheeks grew darker. "Though I'll be a cleaner, fresher boyfriend once I have a shower, too."

Dean swallowed hard. "I know I'm being stupid about this, Ben. I just, everything, I mean. I don't wanna screw this up, or assume anything. I don't wanna lose you before I have to."

Ben stepped closer to him, then grabbed his hand and brought it to the black links around his neck. "This's yours, Dean. I'm yours. I chose this, and I chose you. Deal with it." He kissed Dean, and after a breath Dean kissed him back, gentle and sweet. His hand threaded through Ben's hair as they kissed, his touch intimate.

"Yea. Okay," Dean said, pulling away. "Shower. Yea."

Ben watched as he turned on the water and stepped into the shower too soon, enjoyed Dean's squeak of surprise at the cold water. Dean was so out of sorts he'd left the bathroom door open. Though he couldn't see through the shower curtain, just being there was soothing, listening to Dean shower. He smiled when Dean began to hum a quiet song, letting the intimacy of the moment wrap around him like a soothing balm.