Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean grunted and followed him up the steps. He opened the door and Dean followed him in, closing the door behind him. He'd barely turned around when Dean's arms closed around him, then lifted him from the ground. Dean kissed his face and twirled them around before putting him back down on his feet.

"I feel amazing, Ben. Like, fuck. FUCK! I feel good." Dean hugged him again, then released him. He shrugged off his coat and did a little dance before he caught himself and sobered.

"Don't, Dean. Be happy, this's good news. It does feel good. I'm so happy I could sing. I wanna, I dunno. I wanna celebrate."

Dean bit his lip, then smiled hugely. "Yeah. You're right. I didn't think, I mean, yea. This's fantastic. Ben, I feel like the first time you called me your boyfriend all over again." Dean picked him up again and spun around.

"You're a lot stronger than you look," Ben noted. He pecked Dean's cheek and stepped back to take his own coat off. "What'dya wanna do now?"

"I dunno," Dean said, but Ben could tell he was lying.

He gave Dean a look. "No, seriously, I'll do whatever you wanna do, let's do something to celebrate."

Dean danced from foot to foot, then he narrowed his eyes, locked on Ben's collar. "I wanna bury myself inside you," he admitted. "I wanna touch every inch of your skin." His rosy cheeks burned bright. "Sorry."

Ben rushed over to the thermostat, turned down to sixty while he had planned to be away. He bumped it up to eighty, then grabbed Dean's hand and dragged him back towards his bedroom.

"Ben?"

He was pushing his pants down his legs as they walked, underwear included. He hopped on one foot, then the other, then dropped them on the floor in the hall. He did the same with his socks, but left boyfriend shirt on. Once he got Dean into his room he threw him to the bed and slammed the door shut behind them.

Dean sat up, looking mildly confused as Ben dropped to his knees in front of him. "Ben?" He swallowed hard, waiting for Ben's next move.

"Do you like me in just your shirt?" Ben asked, scooting closer to Dean.

Dean leaned forward, bringing his face close, but not close enough to kiss. "I do."

Ben shivered, partially from the cold, but partially because of Dean. "Love you, Dean."

"Love you, too," Dean whispered. "What do you wanna do?"

"Whatever you want, Sir," he answered, leaning closer to Dean until just a few centimeters separated them. "I'm your bitch, Sir."

Dean growled in the back of his throat. "You're my bitch," he replied. Two cold fingers traced his cheek. "Fuck, Ben. I love you so much."

Ben pushed up from his knees and caught Dean's lips. "I love you, too." Dean's arms crushed him to his chest. Dean was crying again. "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay, Dean. Everything's okay."

"I'm just... so happy. Shut up, Ben."

Ben snorted. "Me too." He wiggled until his arms were free from Dean's embrace. Dean's hands slipped down around his waist as he wrapped his own behind Dean's neck. He kissed him once on the lips, then rested his head on Dean's. Dean wiped his tears, then pulled Ben up onto the bed.

"Lay down, Ben," Dean commanded. Ben didn't even hesitate, he crawled up on the bed and laid out on his back. "Good boy. God, I love your collar. I love the look of you collared. I love the look of you belonging to me, submissive to me. Of you being mine."

"Dean," he moaned, pulling a pillow under his head. It was still chilly in his room, but it was warming up quickly.

"God, the way you say my name is a wet dream, Ben." Dean crawled up the bed and he was disappointed that Dean hadn't lost any of his clothing. He stopped between Ben's feet and picked up his left one and kissed each of his toes before moving to the top of his foot.

"Dean," he moaned again. Dean kissed up his ankle, then up his shin to his kneecap. Ben's dick was growing firmer with each kiss, and by the time Dean kissed his way up to his groin he was tenting boyfriend shirt.

Dean moaned, then brushed his lips over Ben's tip through boyfriend shirt. Ben whined when he moved way too quickly, then started the whole progression again with his right foot. "You're mine, aren't you bitch?"

"Yes Sir," he whispered, transfixed as he watched Dean climb his body one kiss at a time again, painstakingly slow.

"Say it," Dean commanded, kissing his right kneecap.

"I'm yours, Sir." He trembled as Dean moved up his thigh, each kiss closer to his groin again. "Nothing makes me happier than knowing I belong to you."

Dean groaned, his eyes slipping shut for a minute. When he reopened them they were filled with a wicked glint that sent another tremor through his body. "Good boy," he whispered, lowering his head to Ben's tent again.

Ben whined and writhed under Dean as he bit Ben's cockhead, then kept it between his teeth. "Sir!"

Dean chuckled, then released his bite. Ben's back fell back to the bed. Dean's cold hands slipped under boyfriend shirt, up his ribs and behind his shoulders as Dean lowered himself onto Ben's body.

Dean kissed him hard, consumed him with his passionate kiss, and it was all Ben could do to keep up. His arms wrapped around Dean's neck, his fingers teasing into Dean's hair. "Love you," he whispered between savage kisses. "Love you."

The kisses trailed down his cheek to his neck. They tickled until Dean bit down, hard. Ben squeaked in surprise, writhing again, his back lifting off the bed with each firm bite. "Mark me more, Sir," he moaned. "Please."

Dean groaned, then ground himself against Ben's torso, the fabric of his jeans not as satisfying as skin on skin contact would've been. Cold fingers closed over his nipples and pinched hard enough to have him bucking, Dean's teeth still leaving a trail of marks down to his collarbone.

"I wanna tie you up, bitch. I wanna fuck you from behind, yea? All tied up so you can't get away. So you can't touch yourself. I wanna watch my cum drip out of your ass and down your legs while you're helpless to stop it." Dean emphasized his words with a sharp bite to his left nipple, hard enough to leave Ben whining.

"Do it," Ben whispered, panting. "It's so good, everything you do to me. So good."

Dean looked around his room and frowned when he didn't find what he wanted, then looked down and began to fumble with his belt. "Hands together, bitch," Dean commanded. "Above your head."

"Yessir," he hissed, hands above his head on the bed. Dean climbed his body and wrapped his belt around Ben's wrists, then pulled the leather tight.

"Too tight?" he asked.

"I dunno," Ben admitted. "What's too tight?"

"Should be firm, so you can't slip your wrists out, but also loose enough that it doesn't cut off circulation."

He nodded, testing his makeshift bonds. "It's good." As an afterthought he added, "green."

Dean nodded, then tugged on the belt, pulling Dean by his hands. "Good, good." He looked around again, then nodded to himself. "Move. Up, bitch. Come on."

Ben struggled to move as Dean tugged on his bindings. He was more dragged than voluntarily moved across the bed, then Dean looped the other half of his belt around the bedpost and secured him in place.

"Try to get out," Dean suggested, that wicked smile promising good things.

He yanked and tugged. The belt bit into his wrists with each tug, so he stopped. The firmness of the material around his wrists was comforting as much as it was binding. "I can't, Sir," he admitted.

"Ideally, I'd tie your legs up, too. Maybe next time." Dean fell back between his legs and pushed them apart with his own, then slid his cold fingers up Ben's hips and under boyfriend shirt again. "Fuck, you're so hot, bitch."

"Thank you, Sir," Ben panted, his eyes locked on Dean. He had no idea what was gonna happen next, and that was making him boil with desire.

Dean dropped his head down between Ben's legs and pushed up boyfriend shirt until Ben could see his purple cock, head glistening with precum. Dean licked the tip of his dick like a lollipop, eyes locked on him. "You're so wet, bitch. Are you this wet for me?"

"Yes, Sir," he agreed. "Please, Sir!"

"You don't even know what you want, do you? What you're begging me for." He thrashed his head side to side, but also agreeing with Dean. Dean chuckled, then his mouth closed over Ben's head again.

He moaned and whined as Dean bit down again, not as hard, but hard enough. "Fuck, Sir!" he moaned. "Sir!"

Dean chuckled with his mouth full of Ben's rod. He sucked hard and Ben slid deeper into his mouth, then deeper still, stopping only when Dean's nose pressed against his lower belly. "Sir!"

Dean chuckled again, then bit down. Ben thrashed, it was unconscious, but Dean shook his head and smacked his hip in warning. He whined, trying to force himself to be still. Ben gasped as Dean pulled back, his fingers digging into the leather of his restraints.

"Good?"

"Fuck yes, Sir," Ben panted.

Dean didn't hesitate, he sucked Ben deep again, then began bobbing his head quickly, too fast. Ben fought the urge to buck his hips, holding onto his restraints to keep himself behaving. Dean's mouth felt too good, he was gonna cum way too soon. He had a feeling he'd be in trouble if he came in Dean's mouth and tried to keep his mind focused enough to decide if he wanted to be in that kind of trouble, but he couldn't pay attention to anything but Dean's lips and tongue.

"Sir, gonna cum, Sir, please," he begged and cried at the same time. Dean ignored him, he didn't acknowledge that Ben said anything at all, just kept that same pace that was driving him crazy. "Sir!"

Dean's hands slid under his ass and pulled his cheeks apart, then one cold digit pierced him. It hooked around and pressed down expertly on his prostate and he was cumming, there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"Dean, Dean, fuck, Sir. Dean," he cried, his head thrashing from side to side as Dean sucked him dry. "Dean, don't stop, please, fuck. Sir. Dean."

Dean purred on his cock, sucking a few times past the last of his orgasm. He didn't say anything as he pulled off, but Ben recognized the look on his face, and the purse of his lips. Dean crawled up his body, stopping just before kissing range. He opened his mouth and Ben moaned at the sight of it filled with his creamy cum.

"Fuck, Sir," he moaned. Dean leaned in and kissed him, smearing his cum all over his mouth and tongue. It leaked out onto his lips. Dean swallowed some of it down, then kissed Ben until he swallowed down the rest of it. He kissed Ben for a few more breaths then crawled back down his body again, stopping between his legs.

Ben watched him curiously. Dean scooped up Ben's half-stiffie between his lips again and sucked hard. He'd just come, it was so intense, too intense. He thrashed. "Sir, too much!"

Dean looked up at him with that wicked glint again. "I'm gonna milk you dry, bitch, then you're gonna beg me to breed you."

"Yes, Sir," he moaned, his eager cock already refilling under Dean's coaxing hands. "Please, Sir."

"Good boy," Dean praised. He closed his lips over Ben's cock again and Ben whined, then bucked when Dean's finger went back into his ass. Dean calling him a good boy sent another wave of lust to his spent dick, making it jerk in Dean's mouth. Dean smiled around it, locking eyes with him just before he bit Ben halfway down the shaft again. He used the painful distraction to slip a second finger inside Ben's ass.

"You're still loose from before, my fingers slipped right in this time. You want me here, want me to fuck you again?"

"Fuck, yes," Ben moaned, unable to stop thrusting his hips into Dean's mouth. "I wanna be bred by you, Sir."

Dean growled again, sucking hard as he pulled off Ben's overly sensitive shaft. "I need you to cum again once more, bitch, before you can earn my cum. You want my cum, right?"

He shook his head, his hips lifting up, wordlessly begging for more sucking, or more fingers, or just Dean. Any, all of the above. "I need it, Sir. I need you to breed me. Always want you."

Dean sucked again and scissored his fingers inside Ben. Ben moaned and thrashed, fighting against his restraints and loving how they resisted him. How Dean teased him, tortured him. "Are you gonna cum again, bitch?"

"I don't know if I can, Sir," he cried, so hot and bothered, but also not close to another release. "I'm sorry, Sir!"

Dean sucked him down again and he nearly screamed as his overstimulated mind shut down. Dean's third finger made its way into his ass and he danced for him. "God, Ben, you're perfect," Dean whispered around his shaft. He pulled back and made eye contact with him. "Bitch, look at you. What a needy mess. You're such a slut, aren't you?"

"Sir," he begged.

"Are you a slut?" Dean demanded, his fist tight around Ben's shaft.

"Yes, Sir!" he declared. "I'm a slut, Sir. I need you to fuck my ass. Use me, please Sir!"

Dean growled. "You always know what to say," he whispered. The admission filled him with pride. The world turned as Dean flipped him over. "On your knees, slut," Dean commanded.

Ben struggled to comply, his bindings making his movement a little more challenging than his overstimulated brain could handle. Dean's hands moved him, his touch so gentle it made Ben's heart melt. In a second Dean's fat cockhead was pushing against his asshole. Something wet dripped down his ass crack and he realized Dean was lubing him up.

He moaned and waggled his butt, so eager for Dean to be inside him. Dean's chuckle sent a shiver down his spine, then his hard cock was pushing in quick.

He gasped and tensed, he couldn't help it, it hurt a lot more than he'd expected. Maybe it was the angle, but it was a knife-sharp pain that cut through his haze of lust. "Ben?" Dean asked, pausing mid-thrust. "You okay?"

Ben whined, feeling absolutely terrible about ruining it. "I'm fine," he ground out, unable to hide the pain in his voice. His ass throbbed around Dean's cock half inside him.

Dean slipped out of him and he buried his face in the sheets, humiliated that he couldn't be what Dean needed him to be. "I'm sorry, sorry Dean."

Dean's hands closed over his hips, then his body draped over Ben's. "Nothing to be sorry about. Also, you need to tell me when it's too much, with the colors."

"I don't wanna disappoint you," Ben whispered, trying and failing to escape from Dean.

"That will never disappoint me, you telling me what you want. What you need. Do you wanna stop now?"

Ben shook his head. "No, no, please, Dean, I want you. I'm sorry, I wasn't ready, or I didn't relax enough. I'll-"

Dean hugged him tight. "You still want me?"

"You're all I want. I wanna, you said, you know. About wanting to see it. Your cum. After. I wanna. I like... Why's this so hard to say?!"

Dean kissed his shoulder blades. "Because it's important."

Ben nodded. "Fuck me, please. Dean, I wanna feel you inside me. Even if it hurts."

Dean pulled back, then his fingers were spreading his cheeks apart. "You sure? It's okay if we take a break."

"I like how it feels," Ben whispered into the sheets, his face on fire. "When you breed me. After. Your cum. My, ah, ass."

Dean moaned. "Fuck, Ben." He slipped two fingers into Ben's ass and he relaxed into them.

"Sorry I'm ruining it." said Ben.

"Hush, Ben. Nothing's ruined." Dean's fingers traced over his prostate and his hips shook side to side. "There's a good boy." Ben whined, pressing his ass back into Dean's fingers. "I love an eager, slutty bitch, Ben. Are you my eager, slutty bitch? Will you beg me to breed you, to pump you full of my thick cum?"

"Fuck, Dean, fuck. Yes, please, cum inside me, as deep as you can. Please, Sir. Dean. Please."

He gasped when a third finger pushed its way inside. And then something foreign had him screaming and tensing and thrusting his hips over Dean's fingers. Dean licked his ass, nipping at the fleshy orbs between mind-numbing licks around his stretched hole. "Fuck, Dean. You're licking my ass!"

Dean chuckled, then pulled his fingers out. Before he could react Dean's tongue went inside him and his toes curled at the unexpected intrusion.

"I'm dirty!" he exclaimed, unable to pull his ass away despite his words.

Dean licked and sucked and nibbled in response. "I love eating ass," Dean admitted. "Ive wanted to eat your ass for a while, but, ah, I was afraid you'd, that you wouldn't like it."

"It's weird," he admitted. "But it's new, and I wasn't expecting it. I might need a bit more experience before I can make an informed decision."

"You sure?" He could hear the apprehension in Dean's voice.

He nodded his head into the sheets. "Yeah, I'm sure. Green."

Dean hesitated, then jumped back in as if worried he'd change his mind. He couldn't help the twitching and shaking his body was doing in response to Dean's tongue, and within minutes Ben's cock was full and hard, and nearly ready to burst again. "Fuck me, Sir, I'm ready. I'm close, oh fuck, that thing, fuck. You're, oh, god, Dean, Sir, fuck. So good."

Dean ate him out, and Ben could tell he was enjoying it. He pulled away after some additional amount of time Ben couldn't count, then his dick was lined up with Ben's asshole again. He slipped in easily this time, Ben was a gooey mess at this point.

"You're so sexy," Dean praised as he pushed himself deeper. "Feels so good."

"Sir," Ben begged. His hips gave out and Dean caught them, holding him up in the air. He molded his body to Ben's again, then began slowly humping him from behind. The movement had him rocking inside Ben, gentle motions that got a little deeper each time. "Sir."

Dean spooned him once he was buried to the belly, then used one hand to reach up and mess with the belt. He unhooked it easily and Ben's hands fell free, instantly tingly. "Are your hands okay?" Dean whispered into his ear.

He nodded, rising up to his hands and knees. "Yes, Sir."

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes, Sir," Ben whispered, pushing his ass against Dean's belly. "Please breed me, Sir."

"Gonna cream your ass, Ben," Dean said, pulling his hips back just before he thrust again. It was slow and deliberate, and precise. Dean's rod pressed against his prostate and he mewled at the pleasure of it. "You really are a bitch in heat, aren't you," Dean said, sounding proud.

"Fuck me, Sir. I need it. I need to be bred by you, please," he begged, nearly out of his mind with the need to cum again just from the intensity of it all. "Please, Sir!"

Dean thrust into him again, firm and slow. "Beg me more, bitch." His fingers slipped under the collar around Ben's neck. He didn't pull tight enough to choke him, but he pulled so the collar pressed into his neck, reminding him of exactly who he belonged to.

"Fuck me, Sir. Cum in me, over and over again. I'm yours, use me, please, cum inside me, Sir. Please!"

Dean's hips moved faster, and soon he was moving in sharp, staccato beats, easily sliding in and out of Ben's ass. "Ben," Dean moaned, riding him hard. "Oh, Ben."

"You fuck me so good, Sir," Ben moaned, his hand moving to his own needy cock. "I wanna cum while you cream me, please, Sir, I want your cum."

"Yesss," Dean hissed. His hips slammed into Ben's ass over and over again like ocean waves, and Ben longed to be filled with his salty foam. He rocked his hips back and forth, fucking his hand as Dean fucked his ass. "You're mine, Ben. Cumming, I'm cumming. Gonna cum inside you, you'd better cum while I breed you, bitch. Prove to me that you deserve to be bred and cum while I fill you up."

"Fuck, Dean," Ben gasped. Cum shot from him, catching him by surprise with the intensity of it. He was crying and thrashing and Dean was fucking him and then Dean came, burying his cock as deep as he could, filling Ben's ass in just the right way. "You're coming inside me, I can feel your cock twitching. Yes, Dean, don't stop, oh god, Dean."