Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean collapsed on top of him, pulling him down onto his side on the bed, still buried deep. Butterfly kisses covered his neck as Dean continued to love him. "I don't wanna pull out yet," he whispered, asking for permission.

"Then don't," Ben answered. "Feels good."

Dean's arms wrapped around his body and pulled him close. "You're still wearing too much clothing," Ben complained. Dean went to pull away and he held him firmly in place. "Too late now, you'll just have to live with it. I mean, I'm still in boyfriend shirt."

"You're hot, in my shirt," Dean agreed. "It makes me stupid happy that you like it so much."

Ben lay in Dean's arms until his softened cock slipped from his ass. Dean pulled away and Ben went to complain, but a quick smack on his ass stopped him. "Show me," Dean whispered.

Ben bit his lip, then lifted his ass in the air just as the first ooze of cum slipped from his gaping hole. It tickled as it slipped down his crack and over his balls. Dean's finger trailed through it, making Ben shiver. "Fuck, Ben," Dean whispered, tracing a circle around his asshole.

Ben trembled. "Can I go clean up, Sir?"

Dean smacked his ass again. "No. I'm not done watching."

"You like it that much?" Ben asked.

"Do you?" Dean replied.

Ben nodded, his ass still high up in the air. "Thank you for collaring me, Dean. For loving me, and letting me love you, too."

Dean's fingers paused, then pushed into his hole. He hooked them then gently scraped more cum out of Ben's ass. His fingers were gone as quickly as they'd come, then his ass stung where Dean landed a sharp smack. "Go clean up, then we can figure out what we're gonna do next. We have a whole day ahead of us."

"I just want to let you know, for the record, I am one hundred percent sure I cannot physically come again today. Just, ah, putting that out there," he announced. He knew he was going to be literally butt sore for the remainder of the day.

Dean snorted. "It's been a long time since I've gone twice in one day." Ben frowned and Dean chuckled. "Why do you look jealous?"

Ben turned away. "Not jealous of your past boyfriends or anything," he lied. Dean sniffed, calling him on it, so he immediately changed the subject. "We should go buy some rope or something," he said as he rolled off the bed, trying to be careful not to make a mess until he remembered he'd already creamed his sheets.

He looked at the wet spot he'd made and frowned at how little cum was actually there. It had somehow been a miraculous third orgasm in six hours or something, and he wasn't young anymore, so he accepted it for what it was. He was probably lucky to come again at all the second time, much less the third.

Dean really did spoil him, though he knew if he said it out loud Dean would deny it.

"Rope?" Dean asked, tucking his cock back into his jeans.

"Or whatever you'd use to tie me up. I liked being at your mercy."

Dean hummed his approval in the back of his throat. "And some toys, maybe?"

Ben clenched his ass, trying to keep Dean from dripping onto his floor. "Toys?"

Dean nodded, then followed Ben out of the room so they could talk. Ben picked up his pace to the bathroom to clean up. "Yeah, sex toys. I, um. Like, underwear and restraints. Plugs. Vibrators. I dunno. You can look and see if you like anything, yea?"

Ben flushed. "Yeah, okay. Let me take another shower first." He tried to play it cool, but on the inside his mind exploded with the possibilities of what Dean might have in mind. He chanced a look back at Dean and found him looking just as nervous as he felt.

He smiled at Dean and Dean flushed, smiling back. "Are you taking a shower or what?" Dean snapped to hide his embarrassment.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going, I'm going." He smiled, his heart full and his ass sore as he prepped for his second shower of the day.