All Comments on 'Ben Makes a Mistake'

by Sissyrose69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 1 month ago

I liked this story quite a bit and do hope that there is more. I would like to read about him going for a full body shave and a manzillion and the shame of laying on the table in his panties as his body is shaved and then taking them off for the manzillion. Maybe the girls at work notice his previously hairy freshly shaved arms and the stockings peeking out between his shoes and pant leg.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stupid, stupid guy. He broke every rule of protection, which if you're dabbling in blackmail, you had better be ready for. Hell, he didn't even cover his face or disguise his body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Do you really believe being shaven sends a clear message. I shaved this past winter from head to toes even though I hit the gym now and then. My lower legs were exposed while working out and fully in the locker room. Great story. Loving it! First time, huh? Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

i feel for this guy because i know what he is going through .i have been caught by a cam girl half my age . i am now on my knees in lingeree .

IWant2baSissycumslutIWant2baSissycumslutabout 1 month ago

I really hope you continue this story! Great set up and I can't wait to see what Ben, I mean SissyRoseCumSlut ends up doing in his new career!

SchuifSchuif24 days ago

what a great start, can't wait to see where it goes

4Leather4Leather24 days ago

Think you’re set to hide your ID you fuck up. Has happened to me with email. Love to see where you are going to take this. Please next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous