Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even think of running, you little nerd slut," Gloria growled as Emily's eyes flickered with fear. "You need to be on the floor in front of me. Get on your hands and knees, crawl to me and kiss my feet."

Shaking all over, Emily obeyed Gloria's command.

Emily's rational mind screamed at her, 'You're not actually going to do this, are you? Tell the old cunt of a thing to fuck off, then go and pee.'

Unfortunately, it was Emily's wet and throbbing pussy doing the thinking. With her ass and pussy already clenching in anticipation of receiving pleasure, Emily crawled slowly across to where Gloria was impatiently waiting.

When Emily reached the indicated position and kissed her feet, Gloria said, "Stand upright but on your knees. Hands behind your head, keep your elbows back."

Emily hesitatingly assumed the instructed position. She didn't know what was happening here, but her cunt throbbed in anticipation of whatever it was.

"Close your eyes," Gloria demanded.

Emily's eyes snapped shut.

Once they were, Gloria unbuttoned Emily's pyjama top, one slow button at a time. Gloria lightly stroked her fingertips over the newly exposed flesh at every undone button. Three buttons later, Emily was shaking all over as her arousal fluids poured down her inner thighs.

Clenching and unclenching her closed eyes, Emily bit her lower lip, to stop herself from embarrassing herself further by cumming without any breast or genital stimulation.

All buttons undone, Gloria pulled the ends of Emily's pyjama top out of its pants bottom before sliding it off Emily's shoulders and flinging it aside. Then, cupping Emily's truly magnificent tits, Gloria found their nipples and lightly squeezed them.

"Oh, Gawd," was forced from Emily's mouth as she fought not to orgasm.

Squeezing her raven-haired housemate's nipples more firmly, Gloria kissed Emily's willing lips.

"Dirty little cunt licking whores like you are always multi-orgasmic, my dear. Why stop yourself cumming when you know you can do it numerous times?" Gloria hummed.

All control gone, Emily launched into the first of many orgasms she had that day.

Taking her strap-on off, Gloria held the back of Emily's head and forced her clitoris against the younger girl's mouth.

Snapping her fingers, Gloria pointed at Sarah, "You. On your knees behind me. Get your tongue in my ass."

Unable to resist the domineering older woman, Sarah hesitatingly joined Emily on her knees behind Gloria.

"What are you waiting for, you dumb blonde slut?" Gloria snarled. "Asshole, mine. Mouth, yours. You, stick tongue in asshole, mine."

Sarah took one of Gloria's ass cheeks in each hand to spread them apart before sticking her tongue out and sliding it into Gloria's ass crack.

Holding both girls' heads in her hands, Gloria squeezed them tighter to her nether regions.

Clipping the back of Emily's head, Gloria demanded, "Lick faster. More stimulation on my clit, less on my pussylips."

Pulling Sarah's ponytail, Gloria told Sarah to, "Get that tongue right in there, you useless bitch. You haven't gone close to finding my starfish yet."

'Maybe if you weren't such a tubby tart, it would be easier,' Sarah thought but didn't dare voice.

Sarah resembles her (almost) namesake a lot. If Sarah's overbite was just a little more pronounced, she could make money as Buffy's lookalike. Sarah has a 34-24-34 body with a 32C bust. So her tits are a little bigger than Buffy's, too.

Digging her fingers deeper into Gloria's crack, Sarah spread Gloria's ass cheeks wider so she could tongue Gloria's rear fuck hole.

"Fuck, yes, that's better!" Gloria moaned as Sarah's tongue swept across her ring.

Gloria held Emily's mouth to her clit. Then, pushing back at Sarah's tongue, she guided Emily's mouth and nose over her pussy.

"Well done, my little whores," Gloria groaned a few minutes later. "I'm going to cum."

With her patented 'almost scream', Gloria ripped through at least three back-to-back orgasms.

Sagging across to the bed, Gloria noticed that Emily had her face screwed up as she rocked from knee to knee.

"What the fuck is up with you?" She asked.

"I need to pee," Emily groaned

An evil thought flew through Gloria's mind. She knew how to grind her two submissive housemate sluts deeper into the roles she wanted for them.

Pointing at Sarah, Gloria demanded, "You, go get a handful of towels. Now, and hurry up."

Turning to Emily, Gloria said, "Take your pyjama bottom off. Sluts like you should always be naked in front of their betters."

Emily quickly obeyed. As her pyjama bottom hit the floor, the door opened, and Sarah rushed in with the requested towels

"Spread the towels two deep on the floor. Then lie on your right side in the middle of them. Next, raise your right leg in the air, then bend that same knee," Gloria instructed

Sarah was quick to obey and was soon in position.

"Emily. Spread your legs and place your cunt over the blonde slut's pussy."

Confused and desperately holding onto her bladder, Emily assumed the directed position.

Not knowing why they were in this position, both younger girls waited for further instruction.

Slapping the back of Emily's head, Gloria said, "What are you waiting for? Pee!"

Unable to hold on for another second, Emily's bladder released, and her urine poured out of her urethra and onto Sarah's clitoris and labia.

"Oh, fuck!" Sarah groaned. "Why does this feel so good? I should be disgusted, but instead, I'm as horny as all fuck!"

Emily thought she should be disgusted by pissing on Sarah, too. But found that she revelled in the power of doing such a degrading thing to her more beautiful housemate.

"Keep pissing, but grind your cunt against that other slut," Gloria instructed.

Sarah massively exploded as soon as she felt Emily's pussy against hers and Emily's water splashing over her.

"FU UH UH UH UH CCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" She screamed as several intense orgasms ripped through her.

Right behind her, Emily's stifled moans blew through the room, too. "Oh, oh, oh, OOOOOOOOHHHHH!" She groaned as her orgasm flew through her.

Standing over the two younger girls, Gloria smiled, "By rights, I should make you clean each other's cunt up with your tongues. But I'm feeling generous today, so you can both fuck off back to your rooms whilst I have a nap."

"This is my room," Sarah protested.

Looking around her, Gloria had to agree.

"In that case, little slutty Geller girl, you can crawl after me to my room. Then, after you've tongued me to another orgasm, you can fuck off."

Ben came out of his room as Sarah crawled into Gloria's bedroom. He was treated to the delectable view of Sarah's taut-toned ass and shaved twat before Gloria shut the door. With his cock rapidly hardening, Ben briefly considered if the two would like a man to join them. But deciding discretion was the better part of valour; Ben headed for the kitchen to make breakfast.

As he neared Sarah's room, Emily exited. Emily's naked tits bounced against the much taller Ben's flat upper stomach, and her hand rubbed against Ben's cock unwittingly.

'Fuck, that thing is big and beautiful,' flashed through Emily's mind as she felt Ben's dick pulse against her wrist.

"Beg pardon," Emily threw back over her shoulder as she ran embarrassedly to her bedroom. Ridiculously, Emily tried to hold her hand over her ass as she ran.

'WTF!' Was all Ben could think. 'How the hell have I managed to gather a house full of poofs and dykes?'

Entering the kitchen, Ben found Nigel bleary-eyed, drinking coffee.

"Couldn't sleep, buddy?" Ben asked, commiseratingly.

Buddy was a perfect name for Nigel because he looked a lot like the dead rocker Buddy Holly. Nigel has the same thick horn-rimmed glasses and the same curly brown hair over wide blue eyes. In addition, Nigel is tall and looks almost emancipated.

Nigel works for an international import and export company based in Berlin, Germany. He writes code for their IT department. Most days, Nigel's awake all night working in collaboration with his German counterparts. Then, after the rest of the house has gone to their day jobs, he sleeps.

Nigel has always believed he is gay.

"When you know, you know, right?" He says when asked.

Now, he is confused because fucking the rudely brazen Gloria gave him some of the best orgasms he's ever experienced. He'd like to play with Gloria again but has no idea how to say so.

Nigel also secretly lusts over Ben's big dick. Most mornings, as he waits for his housemates to leave, he masturbates to fantasies of sucking Ben until Ben blows in his mouth. The orgasm helps him sleep.

"With you and Gloria being so loud and distracting, I didn't finish my part of the project until nearly 4.30 am. Then, around 9.00 am, Gloria, Sarah, and Emily started playing. Sleeping wasn't happening, so I got up."

"Sorry, buddy," Ben said, but he didn't mean it. "Any plans for the weekend?"

"Nah. I might go to a club tonight, but that's it."

"You go to that one up in Spring Hill, don't you? The Sportsmens Hotel or something?"

"The Sportsman Hotel," Nigel corrected. "But, yeah, I love the drag shows there, you know?"

"I guess. Never seen one, so, dunno, really."

"Oh, you should," Nigel averred. "They're a blast!"

"Maybe one day," Ben replied, meaning 'not in my fucking lifetime, buddy'.

Life in Ben's house settled into a steady rhythm. Various couplings occurred, Ben with Gloria, Gloria with Sarah, Gloria with Emily, and occasionally, Gloria with Sarah and Emily. Nigel got his wish when Gloria pounced on him as he came out to make dinner around 1.00 am one morning.

Gloria had the next day off work and was lying in her bed masturbating to the image of Nigel's colossal wang.

'Why masturbate to the fantasy when the real thing is right here?' Gloria thought before climbing out of bed to accost Nigel.

Almost as taken aback as he was the first time, Nigel offered no resistance as Gloria dragged him back to his bed, ripped his pants down and devoured his long pole. Then, before Nigel was sure what was happening, Gloria had him on his back as she rode his huge stiff cock.

Doing his best to hold his orgasm back, Nigel tentatively reached up and squeezed Gloria's overripe melons.

"Gawd, yes, Nigel," Gloria moaned. "Pinch and squeeze those fuckers."

Nigel has experience with guys who like some pain during sex, so he did an adequate job of roughing Gloria up as she rode him.

Finally, Gloria seemed satisfied, so Nigel let go and his dick burst inside Gloria's slippery wet cunt. Nigel's cock was so far inside Gloria that he ejaculated onto her cervix, "Oh, fuck! That is soooo good!" Gloria cooed as she orgasmed again.

Instead of helping, this episode left Nigel feeling more confused about his sexuality than ever.

'I'm going to pick up Sat night,' he thought. 'A good arse rogering will set me straight.'

Calling a house meeting, Ben announced, "My 50th birthday party is next month. Saturday, the eleventh, to be exact. I'm having it here, and you're all invited. If you don't want to stay and celebrate with me, that's cool. But it will be loud, so I suggest you sleep somewhere else that night."

All four housemates said they wanted to attend and volunteered to help with the preparations.

"Some of my parties get a little bawdy and raucous," Ben warned. "But the men are usually well-behaved. If anyone steps over the mark, let me know, and I'll kick them out. Nothing non-consensual has ever happened at one of my parties, and I'm not about to let it happen this time. Oh," Ben added. "If you don't want to find people fucking on your bed, I suggest you lock your doors."

To ensure nothing untoward occurs, Ben typically hires two to three hookers to work the rooms and take care of anyone horny but without a partner. Ben pays them a generous amount for the night and a bonus of $100 for everyone they care of. He trusts the girls to be truthful about how many they've serviced.

The day arrived, and guests began arriving around 1.00 pm. Ben had hired two security guards to keep a lid on things and to check invitations at his front gate. The gate to Ben's backyard was locked shut for the occasion because Ben didn't want anyone seeing the pool or his guests partying from the street.

Ben wasn't kidding when he said his parties could get 'a little bawdy and raucous'. They often turned into full-blown orgies when the more conservative guests left.

Being a warm late spring night in Brisbane, most of the party happened on Ben's back patio and around his pool. Almost all guests quickly divested most of their clothing as soon as they reached the pool area.

Women of all ages and sizes were quickly in nothing more than bikinis, but the shyer ones left a T-shirt over them. The men were all soon in boardies or less. The ones with the better physiques or bigger cocks stripped to their DTs (Dick Togs or speedos), although many men who should have known better also wore DTs.

When the majority of the guests turned up around 3.00 pm, the party began to lift off. With the BBQ sizzling, the kegs popped, and the ice flowing, inhibitions were down, and libidos up.

Walking past Gloria's room, Ben heard her almost screamed orgasm. Looking at his watch, Ben thought, 'She lasted almost an hour before cornering some lucky bastard. Bet he won't be the only one she fucks tonight.'

Ben looked forward to Beverly and Mark's arrival, 'I'm going to fuck that fat tart almost as soon as she comes in the house,' he thought. 'Shame I can't get her and Gloria into the sack together.'

Still walking down the hall to the bathroom, Ben thought he'd heard a sob coming from Emily's room. Concerned, he knocked on her door before pushing it open. Luckily for him, Emily hadn't heard his knock as she was crouched at the closed curtains perving on the swimmers with her hand stuffed up her short skirt.

Her sob was a grunt of pleasure as she vigorously fingered herself.

Now ragingly erect and horny, Ben exited Emily's room quietly and shut the door. Luckily for him, Mark and Beverly chose that moment to walk in the door.

Walking swiftly over to say hello, Ben hugged them both before kissing Beverley's cheek. Then, guiding them towards the door to the patio, Ben held Mark back for a moment, "Go and see Gary, bud. Gary's keen to have a chop at your wife. You might be able to set something up there."

Mark's eyes grew bright as he quickly searched the guests for Gary.

"I'm taking Beverly down to my room for a fuck, okay?"

Mark absently nodded as he spied Gary and started to make his way over.

Taking Beverly's hand in his, Ben led her to his room. Sixty seconds later, Beverley was on her knees, blowing him. Two minutes after that, Ben was buried balls deep in her pussy as she squeezed his ass and demanded he fuck her harder.

Straightening their clothes and tidying their hair, Beverly and Mark prepared to rejoin the party.

"I'll want you in my ass before tonight ends," Beverly ordered before peeking out the door and exiting quickly when she saw the hall empty.

Walking out to where Gary and Mark chatted, Ben noticed Barry, Gary's youngest child standing next to his father. A mischievous thought raced through his mind, 'I wonder if Gloria has finished yet? Barry could do with someone loosening that stick he has shoved up his ass.

Ben spotted Gloria chatting with some random guy over by the Jacuzzi.

Gloria, perhaps unwisely, given her size, wore only a tiny bikini. Her bikini top barely covered her big tits, and her saggy ass and plump upper thighs hung out of and around the bikini bottom. Her prospective beau didn't seem to mind, though. Not by the way he openly ogled her overtly luscious form.

Ben touched Gloria's elbow, apologised for interrupting, and said, "Gloria, before I forget, there's someone I'd like you to meet."

Not giving either of them a chance to protest, Ben gripped Gloria's elbow firmly and guided her across to where her father and Gary chatted.

Ben greeted Gary and Mark before turning to Barry, "Barry, this is Mark's daughter Gloria. Gloria, Garry's son Barry. I think you two might hit it off if you have a chat."

Gloria studied Barry as intently as Barry studied her. Then, internally shrugging, Gloria thought, 'Hey, a cock is a cock. I wonder if he's packing a big one?' Before saying, "Hiya, Barry. Want to go inside and have a drink and chat?"

"Sure," Barry bashfully mumbled before allowing Gloria to lead him away.

Twenty minutes later, there was no sign of them. Walking past Gloria's room, Ben heard the sounds of fucking again. Smiling, he went to find Beverly and Gary.

Gary dragged him away, "Can I use your room, bud?" He pleaded. "Beverley's hot to trot now, and yours is the only bedroom open."

"Sure, just strip the covers off before you fuck. Then change the sheets if you leave a mess."

"Where did Mark go?" Gary asked. "I haven't seen him since Beverly kissed and felt me up."

"He's probably in my closet hoping for a good toss as he watches you and Bev get it on."

"Fuck! Really?" Gary asked disbelievingly. Then shrugging, he said, "Whatever floats his boat, I guess. Thanks, mate. I'll see you in about 30."

"You've never lasted thirty minutes in your life," Ben deadpanned as Gary took Beverly's hand and walked away.

"How's it going?" Sarah asked at Ben's elbow.

Turning, Ben found himself stunned at how his housemate looked. Sarah had dressed as if she was about to do a porn shoot. With wedge-heeled high-heels causing her toned and firm buttocks to protrude provocatively and her calves to pop, Sarah looked like a horny man's wet dream.

Above the heels, Sarah wore a pure white, one-piece swimsuit. It clung to every curve on her superbly fit body. Across Sarah's pubis, vulva and perineum, the swimsuit was barely wide enough to be decent. At the back, the swimsuit widened before deliciously cupping and emphasising her tight and toned ass.

Over her swimsuit, Sarah had thrown a colourful sheer silk robe. The robe hid nothing but accentuated Sarah's lush cleavage.

Sarah wore only a modicum of makeup and had her sunglasses pushed to the top of her head. With her blue eyes and long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, Ben wondered when the paparazzi would jump out of the bushes or over the wall to take a sneaky shot of the porn film's star.

"Wow!" Was all Ben could say before forcing his eyes off Sarah's chest to meet her eyes.

Smiling and swinging her shoulders back and forth, Sarah said, "Good to see that I made the right clothing selection."

Sarah lifted onto her toes and kissed the surprised Ben lightly on his lips, "Happy birthday, big boy," Sarah almost sang.

'Did she just emphasise 'big boy' and sneak a quick glance at my cock, or did I just wish she had?' Ben wondered.

Ben is proud of his physique. Although he didn't quite make the big show, Ben played rugby league semi-professionally from ages 18 to 30. He still trains every day as if he might receive a call to play.

With a body like his, it's no wonder Ben wears DTs at every opportunity. With a big cock to show, Ben wears clothing that clings and reveals instead of concealing and hiding as most guys do.

Sarah spun away to check the party for any guys of a suitable age. Only then did Ben notice Emily. She'd been standing quietly behind Sarah, waiting to give Ben a kiss for his birthday and a small present.

Emily wore a bikini that was perfectly suited to her fuller figure. With a full brief and generous breast cups, the suit emphasised Emily's gorgeous curves, but it didn't scream sexy bitch like Gloria's did.

"Happy birthday, Benny," Emily said as she also got up on tip-toes to kiss him. "Hope it's a great one. I got you this little gift," she added, handing Ben a small wrapped box.