Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking it, Ben asked, "What is it?"

"The key to my heart," Emily smiled. "Open it and see."

Ben ripped off the paper and opened the box. Inside were two keys, a small gold one and a larger silver one that looked like a plain Yale door key.

Emily pulled Ben down to plant another quick kiss on his shocked lips, "Look for the padlock on my heart," she whispered. "It should be obvious what the other key opens."

To make sure Ben looked in the right place, Emily turned before shaking her ass and walking off. Snugged around her waist, just above her full ass, Emily wore a gold chain complete with a heart-shaped gold padlock. The chain twined through her bikini briefs, and the padlock had to be opened and the chain undone before the briefs could be removed.

Ben's already imminent erection grew more noticeable, so he quickly jumped into the pool to hide it.

'WTF!' He thought. 'Could Emily mean what she just said and hinted at? Surely not! I'm over twice her age.'

But he was certain the little minx meant precisely what she had hinted. She wanted Ben to use both keys to visit her tonight.

A little later, Mark, Gary and Beverly joined Ben in the pool.

Ostentatiously looking at the non-existent watch on his left wrist, Ben said, "Less than thirty minutes, as predicted."

Beverly slapped Ben's arm, "It was a fucking great twenty-five minutes, though. Literally. I must've cum three times."

Mark, as usual, said nothing, but a small smile played around his lips.

"I hope you two aren't leaking sex fluids into my pool," Ben said facetiously. "It already costs me a fortune to clean it without you two messing it up."

"I wore a condom, then wiped my cock on your curtains to clean up after," Gary replied with a grin. "Your pool's fine, but you'll need to take the curtains to a dry cleaner."

Gloria and Barry walked out of the house holding hands. Ben looked like the proverbial cat with the saucer of milk, and Gloria looked calm and pleased.

Nudging Gary's arm, Ben whispered, "Looks like both Corcoran men got laid by a Swanson woman today."

Beverly, who hadn't been aware that her daughter and Barry had slipped off, snapped her head around.

Watching the two obvious lovers, Beverly smiled, "About time our little slut of a daughter picked a decent man," she said quietly.

Gloria and Barry joined Ben and the others in the pool. Gloria sat on Barry's lap. She put her hand under her ass and onto Barry's rapidly hardening cock. Barry was wearing boardies, so it took Gloria a little time to successfully work them down far enough to expose Barry's cock.

Unconcerned about her parents being right there beside her or that her beau's father sat with them, Gloria moved her bikini bottom to one side so she could guide Barry inside her.

"Now," Gloria grinned. "What were we talking about?"

With a smile, Gary responded, "The first thing that pops up?"

Gloria smiled wickedly back at Gary, "It's definitely up, but it hasn't popped... yet."

Gary continued the banter, "Well, he's only young, and I'm sure it won't be long."

"I heard you lasted a whole twenty-five minutes," Gloria quipped. "Surely your son can match that?"

Gary smiled and nodded to admit he'd lost this battle of wits.

Gary turned back to Ben, "Your other two female housemates, fuck are they hot. How did you manage that?"

"Good luck, Gaz, that's all. I was so desperate for the rent money that I took in the first three people who applied. The only one I knew was Gloria, here."

"They're all okay about sharing with another guy and an old pervert?"

"Nigel's gay, and I'm a nice pervert," Ben replied.

"Do any of them get it on together?"

Holding his face still but winking, Ben answered, "What happens in the Stokes household stays in the Stokes household."

"You should ask me, Gary," Gloria drawled.

"Well? Gary questioned. "Do any of you get it on together?"

"I didn't say I'd answer," Gloria answered cheekily. She had been about to admit she'd fucked everyone in the house but thought better about confessing that with Barry's cock inside her.

'He might not handle that I've fucked Ben,' she thought. 'He seems like a nice guy. I might keep him for a while.'

Meanwhile, Barry had cum inside Gloria. The exoticness of fucking this woman in front of his father and her parents proved to be too much for Barry's inexperienced libido.

Feeling her new man pulsating inside her caused Gloria to cum as well, but she managed to do so quietly. Gloria wondered if anybody had noticed their orgasms and if she could make Barry go again.

But Ben put paid to that thought, though, "Might be time to move before we all get covered in semen," Ben muttered. "Let the lovers enjoy. I'm turning the bubbles on and getting in the Jacuzzi.

Gary, Mark, Beverly and Ben quickly climbed out of the pool.

Turning to face Barry, Gloria asked, "Can you go again?"

"With a little hand help, most definitely," Barry averred.

"Sit on the edge, and I'll blow you," Gloria suggested.

"With all these people about?"

"Well, if you're chicken?"

"Go on, then," Barry dared as he moved onto the pool's edge.

Taking things further than Barry had imagined, Gloria ripped his boardies off and flung them away. Then, stripping her bikini off, Gloria pushed Barry back until he rested on his hands.

Cupping Barry's big balls, Gloria grabbed the base of his shaft before swallowing all of Barry's five inches into her mouth.

Seeing two partygoers stripping naked sent a flurry through the crowd, and others quickly shed their clothes.

It was around 9.00 pm, and the party had raged for almost six hours. The more conservative of Ben's friends knew the debauchery would only ramp up from here, so they all quickly departed.

Oblivious to her surroundings, Gloria sucked Barry to fully erect. Then, taking his firm dick in her right hand, Gloria lowered her cunt onto it.

In these 2020 years, fucking in public is never a good idea because everyone has a phone camera and internet access. Ben knew this problem, and all phones had to be handed to the security guards at the front gate before the guests entered the party.

It didn't take long for Barry and Gloria to attract a crowd. Lining three deep, the revellers whooped and cheered or offered mostly useless advice.

"Smack her ass!" Someone yelled.

Gloria was up for that.

"Fuck her in the ass," another demanded.

Gloria was definitely up for that.

"Sit on his face so I can see your twat," somebody requested.

One guy was brave enough to try and join in. Aware that Barry was already struggling to maintain his erection in front of the crowd, Gloria shooed him away.

Any other time, with a more accomplished co-conspirator, Gloria would have happily let someone take her ass as she rode her guy.

Trying to stifle his orgasm sounds so as not to embarrass himself further, Barry came inside Gloria.

Seeing Barry's cum leaking back out of Gloria sent the crowd into raptures. Whooping and hollering, they all clapped and cheered before looking around for other entertainment. Many other revellers had paired up and were indulging in various sexual acts, so there were many raunchy scenes to choose from.

Knowing Barry was a little freaked out about what they'd done, Gloria quickly scanned the crowd. Sarah hadn't quite decided to leave yet. Ben's single guests were mainly too old for her liking, and the only younger ones were too young, being children of the guests.

All the people who had brought their younger children left the party way before it shifted into high gear. Hence, no one witnessed anything they shouldn't have.

Spying Sarah, Gloria brazenly marched across to her, grabbed her arm, and then dragged her back to where Barry still lay.

"Watch this, Bazza," Gloria demanded.

Gloria grabbed the back of Sarah's head and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

'Fuck!' Barry thought. 'Is that fucking hot, or what?'

Forcing Sarah to the ground next to Barry, Gloria pulled Sarah's swimsuit aside and went down on her.

Not an unwilling participant but surprised Gloria was servicing her instead of being forced to service Gloria, Sarah grabbed two handfuls of Gloria's dark brown curly locks and held her tightly to her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Glory girl, that is so fucking good," Sarah groaned. "Munch on my snatch; make me cum!"

Gloria doesn't actually like going down on a pussy. She loves making a woman go down on her, but it's the domination that Gloria craves, not the pussy munching. But Gloria had decided to make Barry her boyfriend, so she put on a show for him.

'He's so sweet,' Gloria thought. 'Just like daddy. Maybe I can have something like mum has with dad. A cuckold husband that loves watching me fuck other men.'

Poor Barry stood no chance.

Gloria going down on the stunningly gorgeous Sarah soon gathered the biggest crowd of the night. Virtually all of the remaining guests gathered around to cheer the two on.

Sarah seemed oblivious to the crowd as she allowed her lover to strip the swimsuit from her sexy body. All Sarah's overstimulated sexuality could think of was how good Gloria's tongue felt on her clitoris. But when Gloria's fingers found her button-hard nipples, Gloria reached ecstatic heights above any that she had before.

Gloria's ass waved deliciously in the air as she tongued her housemate's bald pussy. It seemed only a matter of moments before someone decided to kneel and take advantage of her lewdly spread ass and cunt. Barry recognised this and, with his aching and throbbing member pulsing in the patio's lights, knelt behind Gloria before placing his hands on her wobbly butt to lift himself high enough to enter her.

Gloria felt someone at her rear, but with her libido screaming, Gloria couldn't have cared less who it was. Groaning, she spread her knees to lower her ass, allowing the new person to enter her more readily.

With his target sinking, Barry misjudged his approach. Instead of entering Gloria's dripping-wet pussy, he slid partway into her ass.

"Fuck, yes!" The crowd groaned in unison.

"Gawd, Barry," Gloria groaned, looking back and seeing her man. "That feels so good, baby. Just pull back a little and spit on your cock's head before shoving the rest of it in."

This was Barry's first anal fuck. He'd fantasised about doing it and watched many anal porn flicks but hadn't found anyone to have it with. Obeying Gloria's request, Barry backed up before dribbling spit onto his cock. Gathering a little of it up, Barry smeared it around Gloria's ring. Then, at the crowd's urging, Barry slammed all of his meagre 5-inches into Gloria's well-used ass.

Before Barry had interrupted Gloria's tongue lashing of her pussy, Sarah had been about to orgasm. Protesting the interruption, Sarah demanded, "Get your tongue back on me, Gloria. I need to cum so bad!"

Knowing this spectacle would seal Barry to her forever, or at least until she got bored with him, Gloria used all of her exquisite oral skills to quickly bring Sarah's pussy back to the boil.

Holding Gloria's mouth tightly to her clit, Sarah humped her pussy up at Gloria's sucking and licking mouth, "Fuck, yes!" Sarah shouted as her orgasm blew through her. "Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck, Yes!" She screamed over and over.

Another guest, older than even Gloria but still gorgeously toned and exquisitely pretty, joined the fray. Holding her big, beautiful breasts in her hands, the woman knelt before lowering her cunt onto Sarah's mouth.

Sarah, taken away by her rapturous orgasm, eagerly tongued the newcomer. Sarah felt so great she wanted to return the pleasure to another. But Sarah rebelled when the new woman's partner tried to sit on her tits so he could fuck his wife.

"Get off me!" She demanded.

The two security guards, now wearing nothing but speedos themselves, moved quickly across in case there was trouble.

But the man moved swiftly off Sarah before apologising, "Sorry, Miss. I overstepped the mark there. Please excuse me."

Encouraging his wife to turn around and continue, the man offered his cock to his wife's lips instead.

Happy, Sarah returned her tongue to her older lover's wet slit.

Watching Barry fuck her daughter's ass as her daughter serviced Sarah's pussy as Sarah tongued the new woman who was sucking the new woman's husband's thick but relatively short dick had Beverley's juices flowing. She looked around for Ben, but Ben was nowhere to be seen. Beverly scanned the crowd for her husband but couldn't see him either.

'Probably in Ben's cupboard again,' she thought.

He was, but Ben wasn't in his room; he was two doors further down.

Beverly couldn't even see Gary, who would have done in a pinch, so she scanned for potential lovers. Spotting an older balding guy with a significant bulge in his tiny DTs, Beverly brazenly walked up to him.

"I'm Beverly. Would you like to fuck?"

Her chosen prey turned to her. Vibrant blue eyes took Beverley's hazel ones. Looking Beverly over appreciatively, he replied, "Yes. Yes, I would like that a lot! But isn't your husband here?"

"I don't care if you don't," Beverly stated.

"Will he be joining us?"

"No," Beverly said.

"I'm Rod," Beverley's latest conquest said. "Shall we go somewhere more private?"

"I doubt there's a spare flat place without someone fucking on it," Beverly answered. "But we can have a look."

Holding hands, they looked around the house for an out-of-the-way place they could use. As expected, every nook and cranny held couples and more in every type of sexual liaison imaginable.

In desperation, Beverly knocked on Ben's bedroom door. She thought that Ben would be in there fucking one of the guests but hoped there was enough room on the bed for another couple and that Ben would be happy to share that space.

When she received no answer, Beverly listened at the door, "I think Ben's bedroom is empty," she informed Rod. "Will in there do?"

"Of course, my dear," Rod politely replied.

"I hope you like blowjobs and anal," Beverly told Rod. "I need a mouth on my cunt, a dick down my throat, and a cock in my ass so badly."

"I think I can adequately provide all three," Rod replied with a smile. "I hope you like having your hair pulled and your ass smacked?"

"Oh, Gawd, yes!" Beverly moaned before dropping to her knees and swallowing all of Rod's surprisingly long 8.5-inch wang.

Meanwhile, back beside the pool, Sarah had cum a second time on Gloria's gifted tongue; she had licked the woman above her to an orgasm, and the woman's husband had cum over his wife's face.

The husband encouraged another to take his place, but Sarah had had enough.

'I don't even like pussy,' she thought. 'It's only because Gloria is so dominant that I can't resist letting her force me into things like this.'

Pushing on the back of the older woman's thighs, Sarah extricated herself from the sex chain before rolling over and getting up. Looking around, she realised someone must have purloined her swimsuit.

"It's here, Miss," A cute thirty-ish boy stated, holding Sarah's swimsuit and offering it to her. "It looks brand new, and I didn't want it trampled."

Looking the boy over, Sarah thought, 'He'll do. I need some cock to balance all the pussy I've eaten."

Sarah stood taller and squared her shapely shoulders; this forced her firm high breasts to stand proudly. She widened her eyes before batting them coquettishly, "It seems silly to get you to help me put it back on when I'm going to let you take it off as soon as we're in my bedroom. Would you like to carry it there for me?"

"Would I, what?" The boyish man responded. "Show me the way!"

Taking his hand, Sarah led him to her room.

Barry had spent himself twice in Gloria's ass and once in her cunt, as she tongued Sarah. He was exhausted and couldn't get hard anymore but still protectively held his place behind Gloria. Given that Gloria was enwrapped in bringing Sarah to orgasm, he knew she wouldn't care who was using her ass and/or cunt, so he stayed in position.

Barry wasn't aware, but he'd already fallen for Gloria. He liked that his new girlfriend was bisexual but didn't want another guy to sample the charms he wanted exclusively for himself.

As a result, Barry was glad when Sarah removed herself from the chain and Gloria turned her full focus back on him.

"Want to skip out and come back to my place?" He asked.

"You have a place?" Gloria responded.

"I have the granny flat over Dad's garage," Barry replied. "We'd be alone there."

"Let's go," Gloria said. "Give me a quick minute to pack a change for tomorrow and find my robe, so the poor Uber driver doesn't freak out, and we'll head off."

"You're not going to put some clothes on?" Barry asked disbelievingly.

"Why bother? Aren't you going to rip them off as soon as we're there?"

Blushing, Barry replied, "Well, yeah, probably."

"Kneel before me, undo my sash with your teeth, and I'm naked. Doesn't that sound good?"

"Fuck yes!" Barry acknowledged.

"Wait here, and I'll be back. Actually, no. Come up to my room. I'm going to blow you before we get the Uber."

Unable to believe his luck, Barry followed Gloria to her room. They never did catch an Uber that night. Instead, Barry spent the night trying to keep up with Gloria's rampant sexuality. He failed badly, but both he and Gloria had fun trying.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Catching everything up before I end chapter 1:

Exhausted, Beverly and Rodney fell asleep in Ben's bed. This forced Mark to sleep in the closet.

Sarah and her conquest fucked until the morning's light.

Nigel was at the party. We haven't discussed what he was doing yet, but rest assured, he wasn't missing out.

At the 1.00 am curfew, the two security guards gently but insistently encouraged the guests to leave. A clean-up crew arrived at 5.00 am to tidy up, so the place was spotless by the time Sarah and her lover exited Sarah's bedroom.

In case you missed it, Ben was absent because he was in with Emily. That scene I will explore fully in chapter 2.

In chapter 2, assuming there's enough interest to justify continuing this story, I'll explain how Barry captured enough of Gloria's heart to marry her and the events leading up to their wedding day.

The End, for now.