All Comments on 'Bending Paula Ch. 01'

by LeoWpen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Wank fodder. Like too many pornos dude.

Nicely written though. 3*

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

A cheating bastard husband and a betrayed wife. The husband lost the mutuality fidelity and the wife would discover the open marriage. However the humiliation by the husband and the neighbor woman in the common house shows to a divorce direction in a clean case with cleaners for the soon to be exhusband....... I do not know what the Author wants to show us. However I finds interest the loverboy POV. I hope the narrator character will not turn this woman to slut. A good loverboy can help a woman to heal up from the betrayal, but the slut forming loverboys hate.

The 2 chidren will get excellent role madell from their parents. I agree some posters sometime the divorce better solution for the children to learn the consequence....

Sometime a good stepfather may be better role mdell, as the sperm donor.........

I do not give any stars, because I do not know the direction this story.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A BEND IS NOT FAR FROM A BREAK

and to dehumanize someone is terribly drastic. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

I am sorry I repeat these: A GOOD loverboy can help a devatated woman to heal up from the betrayal, but the slut forming loverboys I HATE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
These two

are no better than the husband.

Dumb slut and oportunistic predator... Sad.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just a nasty story with no plot or purpose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous