All Comments on 'Bending the Rules Pt. 03: Battle Test'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Heyo!

So much more to the world! "They're a Valkyrie, come to take goblins to Valhalla!" I fricking love it! So many varied branches of things, subclasses and etc. Beautiful. This is what I want from my life in an RPG. Do what you want, be what you want.

Part of me still has hope for Adana. As she said, she's still low level, and there are loads of powerful things out there. She is what she is, and that does lead one to think things will go a certain way, but only time will tell. And if she did... well, its not like he hadn't earned it. Pulling from her left, right and center. She may have lost herself earlier and bartered it away when he was upset with him. Either way, I'm hopeful they get to meet again and talk this out. Even if she's the bad guy, it will be fun to hear what she says her side of it, and how he deals with the situation.

His true name is a gamertag now. Lol, so perfectly in tune with the world as it is. Thank you for another lovely chapter, looking forward to more adventures. And as a personal note, just set in my own fantasy and imagination, I can't help but think of Dervishes. Whirling dancers of blades. >.> Not saying anything more than I enjoy being able to live inside of good stories and think thoughts in them, and you've created a wondrous environment. Good on yah! ^.^ The story will be what it will be, as the author wills it. Regardless of where their inspiration comes from ~writes the cheeky bastard.

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 3 years ago

Having only recently started reading (listening on Audible actually) any of the LitRPG genre, I find this story to be a great story. The scene with the priest was a little difficult to visualize, but the story is excellent. I appreciate your imagination to come up with the world and system.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...