All Comments on 'Bending Time Ch. 02'

by JohnAllen

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a slut

I know guys tat want to be with a slut but I don't know any that want to be married to a slut. Nicely written story but if it were more about "equal" sharing where he also gets some on the side I think I would like it better. For now, it is a one sided story about a selfish wife. Ya, you wrote that he gets off on it but still it feels like that notice is just through in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

Terrible story line, horrible dialogue equals lousy story.

1 star

faulltwfaulltwover 4 years ago

I enjoyed your story and hope you post another. I liked hearing it from the wife's view

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Misunderstood

The people that are so critical of this well written erotic take obviously don't understand what the category is for and about. I personally enjoyed the story from the wife's viewpoint. Don't let the ignorant people that don't understand what the Loving Wives category is about bother you, keep on writing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Annon

People can understand what the LW category is about and still criticize a bad story. The line has become so blurred about what a LW story really is as to make the definition useless. Probably a third of the stories don't involve a wife at all. My friend Lue says LW stories are all from the husband's POV and not the extra marital fun. I just can't see how any cuckold story involves a loving wife or really a loving anything. The BTB is a straying LW who gets caught and pays for the stray. Still well within the LW parameter. This genre really needs to split into a few new , well moderated, sub genres where one can find something that fits their interests. I don't read in any genre that I don't like, so I would leave cuckold alone, ir already hands a place, as do most of the other kinks that get tossed into LW. It's a mess, so don't tell me I don't understand what LW is. It seems to be whatever anyone wants it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Honest and interesting perspective from the wife

I felt that the female perspective was more authentic than most ‘loving wife’ stories that I’ve read. I appreciated the fact that she was knew what she wanted and wasn’t just a passive participant. The ‘cum fetish’ bit is obviously a common derivative fetish when taking other partners, but I think more attention could have been taken to explaining what it meant to her specifically.

Also, I did feel the pacing to be a bit rushed — especially compared to the first chapter which had a nice build up.

Very nice work and looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good, but not as great as part 1

So I thought part 1 was a great story on it’s own. There were ups and downs and the author did a good job bringing us along for the ride.

Part 2 was a bit more one dimensional, and isn’t as good of a story as the first, but I did blow my load reading it. The emma character is fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story of Realization

Great story of a woman who realized that one person can’t be all things to her. Her husband is loving and supportive, but that by definition excludes him from fucking her with wild abandon; the way she needs to be fucked.

Figuring that out is a tough pill to swallow and the author does well telling that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

In the long run, there is absolutely no way Emma stops (and remains happy) if her husband were to say ‘no’ to continuing. She knows now that she can have new and amazing sex and there’s no un-ringing that bell for them. Luckily he seems to want it to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Guilt Versus Something Else

It’s interesting that when the wife is asked if she feels guilty for doing what she’s doing, she says that she isn’t. She’s obviously concerned about what this all means for her marriage but the feeling isn’t guilt. It’s something else. How would you describe that feeling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nail on the head

Near the end of the story, when the woman tries to compare the sexual experiences of her husband and the other dude and comes to the conclusion that both were ‘complementary’ and not ‘competing’ really captures what a healthy Hotwife couple should strive for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her POV

Thank you for writing her point of view. I also like the lover's comment about getting what wasn't his. That comment showed his confidence and arrogance. She does have her lover's business card. He has her information from her presentation that day. Would be interesting if he pursues hers, and he gets her to meet him again.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
Good writing.

I enjoyed both stories. It was good to hear the same story from 2-different perspectives. I liked that Emma was hesitant to go with the new guy, but ended up putting the ball back in her husband's court. He gave her his permission and then developed incredible anxiety over his decision. The emotions generated on each of their parts was very real. I was holding my breath right along with him. I was a little concerned with her reticence in telling him the whole truth about the experience. The whole thing is about sharing the experience to enhance the married couples sex life. Holding back defeats the purpose and leads to leaving out more and out and out lieing. Good stories. Keep up the good work. Loved 'em. An easy 4 😊😊😊😊

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

It's always good to get the whotwife's perspective on making her husband a willing cuck. You can cut the angst with a dullbknife.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

It's always good to hear the whorewife give her perspective on making her husband a willing cuck. You can cut the angst with a dull knife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course no one could say this wife is a whore. She is a slut with his approval. He though is a spineless piece of shit. I hope she ends up pulling trains in low life bars and he watches and sucks the guys dicks after they fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And this is the beginning of rhe end of their marriage. They are just too stupid to realize it at this point.

They'll be divorced within 2 years. She'll become obsessed with finding dicks to fuck that will make her cum like her husband can't. And him...like the slow dim witted idiot he is...will eventually realize he's worthless to her in any other way except paying for shit and keeping her bed warm while she fucks others. He'll file for divorce and that is that.

What a ridiculous story and premise.

God people are dumb. This shit...especially "spontaneous" affairs like this always end badly.

They didn't communicate hardly at all before. Had never talked through things...and gee...guess what? She did it once and now wants to do it more? That's a surprise. Wow. Never saw that coming.

See...that's why doing this shit is like playing with fire. You do it once...and it forever changes the very nature of a marriage.

She'll eventually resent him for being weak and letting her do it. She'll lose respect for him. And he's too dumb to realize it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous