Beneath the Cassock Ch. 02: Communion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of the sensitive skin on her breasts being poked and scratched pulled her focus. Looking down, she saw Father Borromeo's fingers with their pointed claws pinching and pulling at her nipples. The sharp pain was a surprisingly nice counterpoint to the dull throbbing that had taken up residence between her legs. She watched as he sat up, shifting their bodies so she remained in his lap and impaled on his length. A genuinely pleasured moan left her as his tongue snaked out to glide over the lightly damaged flesh around a nipple. The cool appendage soothed and healed what his nails had defiled before moving to her other breast to do the same. After his work there, he leaned forward and took the firm nub at the center into his mouth and she found herself tensing and whimpering at the feel of his sharp teeth against it. He was unexpectedly gentle as he sucked and gnawed on it yet she couldn't relax into the pleasure he was giving her because of the constant threat of injury. Even when he moved to suckle at the other breast, she shivered with worry as his teeth grazed across that protruding nipple.

Through it all, her hips continued to move against him, doing what was needed and required. She knew her own pleasure would come, she could feel the heat of it growing within her, but that was not her goal. Her aim was to be of service to the demon wrapped around and within her. It went against everything she had been taught and believed. From the moment she opened her eyes kneeled in front of him with his erection in her mouth, she should have recited prayers, begged for mercy, done whatever she could to fight the beast.

But she had not.

Even when she had initially fought against him in fright, it was less because of fear of him than because of her fear of being exposed. She never before could say what it was within her that she felt she needed to hide, what the secret was that she held, but now she knew. And she welcomed his exposing it to herself.

Angela was aware of their bodies rising into the air, moved without either of them seeming to do it. For a few moments they rolled and tumbled as one while continuing to move against each other. Ignoring the vertiginous height and the sickening whirling of the world around her, she marveled at the sanctuary below and the parishioners continuing to worship unaware of what was happening above them. How many times had she sat in her usual pew, gone to confession, or lit a votive while the same thing had happened to some other woman, unseen high above her head?

"More than you will ever know." He pulled his torso away from hers as his thrusting became more intense.

Angela blinked realizing they had settled back into a stable position. Still in the air, she was again on her back with the incubus priest standing between her legs thrusting with purpose. She could feel his claws digging into her hips as he gripped them tightly. Impossibly, a second tongue extended from what should have been his navel to worry the stiff nub at the top of her opening. The warmth that had been steadily growing within her suddenly flared and she began to moan and writhe against him. A strange tension accompanied it that wasn't unpleasant. She'd never felt anything like it before and didn't know what to do about it.

"Just let go. Let it happen."

She wanted to comply with the quiet command but she didn't know what to release or what needed to happen, however her body did. As the fire within consumed her, her body was wracked by a strong convulsion that constricted every muscle before releasing and forced her to close her eyes against a sudden surge of sensation. Deep inside her, she felt the already large cock swell until it filled and even further stretched her already taught pussy. It pulsed against her walls and upon focusing on the new sensation, it seemed as if it was pulling something out of her.

Her eyes reopened in response to an earth-shaking roar and she saw the demon priest in the throes of his own pleasure. His head was thrown back and his mouth was open producing the sound. Seeing and hearing the creature in such a state should have been terrifying, but she felt a bit of pride that she had caused it along with a renewed surge of arousal which seemed to cause a redoubling of his response. Locked in a feedback loop, she was overwhelmed with sensation and her eyes again closed involuntarily against it all.

When she finally was able to blink her eyes open, she found herself standing in front of a clothed Father Borromeo. A quick glance at her surroundings showed that she was standing at the altar, obviously having just received the sacrament.

"You may return to your seat now."

Angela cocked her head processing the melodic Italian accent that suddenly seemed out of place coming from the priest's mouth. Her confusion grew as she looked down at the hand that touched her arm. Though she'd just had both broad hands with their long claws on intimate parts of her body, she was confused by their now human appearance. His touch also felt odd because of how gentle it was.

"Are you okay?"

She looked back up to the priest's face and slowly shook her head, not in answer but as if she could shake reality back into place. She knew what had happened wasn't a dream but at the same time, it was hard to reconcile her memories with the fact that she was standing in front of the priest as if nothing had happened. Admittedly, if he was a demon, he could probably accomplish the task of deception easily, but it was still disconcerting.

"Come, have a seat."

Angela turned at the sound of her mother's voice and allowed herself to be led back to their pew. Taking stock of her body, she could feel the ebbing of her arousal and found it no different than what she usually felt in the attractive priest's presence. She was certain she hadn't made up the event in her head, but as more time passed, it became increasingly hard for her to hold the belief that it had been real. By the time the service was over and she and her parents were outside chatting with family and friends, she was convinced it had all been an intense daydream.

"I am so glad I found you. Are you feeling better?"

Angela turned from the group to see Father Borromeo behind her. He had a genuine look of concern on his face that made her feel bad for the indecent, blasphemous thoughts she'd had about him. "Yes, Father. Thank you. I, uh, I don't know what happened."

"Let us just say you were moved by the intensity of the moment. But you are fine and that is all that matters. "

A blush rose to her cheeks from being favored with a kind smile that lit up his already handsome face. She found it difficult not to lean into the strong, comforting hand he placed on her upper arm.

"Allora, I just wanted to check on you," he said after a brief moment of silence between them. "And please, as always, come to me if you need anything. Feel free to call upon me at any time. Also, expect me to call on you later this week to make sure you are well."

As he gave her arm a quick squeeze before leaving them, Angela suppressed a gasp.

While she was certain no one else would have seen it, she was sure she didn't imagine the brief flicker of flame that took over the pupils of his blue eyes before he turned away.

12