All Comments on 'Beneath the Ice Ch. 03'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Delightful story!

5

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Getting better and better.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

I love the way you keep building the tension between the two of them, and the role Zoe plays. Really good.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

I am really loving this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written Harliquin story. Enjoyable read

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Sweet and sexy and full of heart. Very nice. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gets better every time. This is so beautiful and really romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take Sarah up on her offer, girl!!! Quickly!

Fantastic writing as always. xoxo

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisterover 2 years ago

Great build up. I love how Zoe still calls him Grumpy!

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

Thank you! After my ex cost me everything and covid further destroyed my finances; I rely on Literotica, Inkitt, and my library card. Thanks again, l absolutely love your stories!

keepercoach01keepercoach01over 2 years ago

Love the story and the characters. I'm thinking Sarah should have her own story sometime.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 2 years ago

Fast moving relationship but i can suspend my disbelief. I like him much better than her, but she'll grow on me,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see your back but this relationship has moved at a mach 5 pace. He spends one weekend with Zoe and hes nicknamed her and doing nose touches with her already... I think he also let himself into their home after spending so little time with them (if I'm reading this right). Everythings happened much too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh great goodness, MugsyB is back! Comforter and believer in true love, stalwart plower through thickets of love despair, connector of the Island of Hockey at Champion Level with life as it’s lived. Welcome oh lovely sage. And thank you thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why doesnt the gosdiping slut Sarah help gind the courses or prograns that can help them instead of obsessing over relationship with Alexei!!

Just shows how low and cheap some people are

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES