Beneficiary of the Traveling Bra

Story Info
Helena gains bust size from her daughter and friends.
9k words
4.53
15.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With special thanks to echo

Chapter 1

"Would you like fries with that?" Helena asked, dressed in a pink blouse and skirt combo with a white apron around her waist. They featured deep pockets, stuffed full of napkins and some utensils. Her feet were adorned with matching flawless white roller skates with pink wheels. It was restaurant policy that the skates, above all else, remained pristine throughout service.

"Yeah, gimme a side of fries. And a milkshake, toots," the customer ordered, grinning widely as he played into the 1960s theme of the restaurant.

"You got it, daddio," Helena responded with a flourish as she took the order. She whirled away, her long brunette hair held in place by a pink and white headband.

Helena whipped around and skated back toward the diner proper. This job was hell on her feet, but she couldn't deny that it had done wonders for her fitness. Her legs were absolutely sculpted now despite her slightly chubby body--just a genetic disposition, she supposed. Standing at a below average 5'4, she'd felt slightly envious of taller girls before, but not having the burden of all that extra height made her more suitable for this job, at least. The taller servers often bemoaned their aches and pains more.

The customers tipped well too. Probably a function of the fun callback to the past, the cute outfits, the cheesecake attitude, or perhaps the biggest elephant in the room: the latent sexual appeal. Helena wasn't about to complain. She had a daughter to raise.

Nancy was getting to be of that age. Well into her teen years now, she was growing rebellious, a little mean-spirited, trying to find her place in the world. She was about the age when Helena had gotten pregnant. That was a discussion Helena had tried to have with her many times too.

Unfortunately for Helena, Nancy was... developing in a way that Helena never had.

Nancy's breasts were enormous. Ever since she'd hit early puberty, her breasts just kept developing, larger and larger. She'd had a hard time at school when all the boys and girls made fun of her until puberty hit them as well. Now she, along with her three friends who were similarly endowed and had formed a friendship out of their support for one another, were objects of sexual desire that all the boys in school lusted over. It had taken a large bite out of the single mother's family finances, starting off with training bras, and then having to shop for new ones constantly. Nancy had begun borrowing and sharing bras with those three friends of hers as they all swelled to massive proportions as if trying to outdo one another.

Worse yet, Helena had no idea how to even shop for bras for her daughter. She had no experience herself. Another reason that this 60s waitressing gig wasn't as hard for Helena as some of the others besides her short stature--her completely flat chest. She didn't have the aches and pains that the other more well-endowed women had. She apparently also wasn't tipped as highly, but that wasn't such a bad tradeoff.

So, Helena had never worn a bra in her life. And her daughter was sporting a pair of breasts that probably commanded their own gravity.

Oh well, perhaps it was just a fluke of genetics. Hopefully Nancy would want to have "the talk" tonight. Helena had tried many times, but now that Nancy was sporting a pair of F-cups, it would probably be wise to try and have it again...

Helena fetched a tray plated with a pair of wax paper wrapped doubles and two baskets of fries. Filling her apron with some glass bottles of classic ketchup, she rolled back out into the driveway to serve her customers. She looked down at her own unremarkable chest wistfuly. Hopefully this pair of diners would tip well.

Chapter 2

Helena got home at 8:00 PM after a tough double shift. Hopefully Nancy had eaten the leftovers that Helena had left in the fridge. Another pair of takeout boxes from Diner on Skates sat in her passenger seat, ready for tomorrow's meal.

The overworked mother got home to their small two bedroom apartment twenty minutes later. Her daughter was watching a reality show about the lives of the rich and big breasted. Helena couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy.

"Nancy dear, did you eat dinner?"

"Mom, I'm watching the show!"

"Can't you just pause it?"

"NO!"

"Nancy, we need to have the talk."

"Ugh! We already had it, Mom! Years ago!"

"Yes honey, well, that was before you got so big, dear."

"Is that a problem?" Nancy still hadn't taken her eyes off the computer.

Helena stood there for a while, unsure of what to do. Finally, she relented and just went to their little kitchen to deposit tomorrow's meal. She glanced back at her daughter. She'd probably complain about the meatloaf and mashed potatoes meal again. But Helena simply didn't have time to cook, and it wouldn't compare to the takeout from Diner on Skates anyway.

Why did her teenage daughter have to be so difficult?

Helena took the laundry hamper down the hallway and into the apartment's shared laundry area. Separating the whites with the colors, she tossed them into the woefully small washers and swiped her credit card. A few plugs of detergent, and the colors were on their way.

Looking for her stain remover, Helena grunted in annoyance when she realized there was almost nothing left in the bottle. She examined all of the thick, heavy, padded underwear that Nancy was sporting. They were filthy and stained.

Great, yet another thing she had to put off for tomorrow. And she was working a double tomorrow as well. A resigned Helena pulled out her phone and searched online for her usual stain remover.

They were out of stock. Of course.

She looked at related products. "Magic BE gone." Whatever. Helena bought it.

As the washer for the colors ran, Helena began to throw all of the undergarments and whites back into the hamper and headed back to their apartment. But to her surprise, she heard the beep of a keycard being swiped at the front entrance. A delivery man dressed in a strange-looking uniform she'd never seen before approached her.

"Package for Helena," the suit and tie dressed man handed her a package.

"Uh... yes, that's me." How did he know who to hand it to? And it was late at night! AND she had just ordered it!

"Thank you and we hope you enjoy Magic BE gone!" He gave her a goofy salute and scampered out of the building.

Helena just stood, stunned at the strange events. When the door clicked shut and the strange man had disappeared from view, she looked at the package. There it was, Magic BE gone. She didn't have one day delivery service, let alone one minute delivery service!

Oh well, might as well take advantage of the fortunate turn of events. She went back to the laundry room and, with some difficulty, peeled the plastic off of the spray nozzle.

Knowing that her daughter shared a lot of bras with her friends, Helena elected to test the stain remover on her own clothing first. Her waitress's blouse had accumulated plenty of grease throughout the day, so she squeezed the liquid blue cleaner onto her own uniform first. Grabbing the outer edges of her garment, she rubbed the dirty spots against each other. The detergent almost seemed to sparkle before her eyes! Must've worked too hard today. Or maybe it was the harsh overhead fluorescent lighting, reflecting off of something.

When she peeled the fabric apart, the stain was totally treated and already vanishing! She couldn't believe it!

Quickly, she tossed her white blouse into the washer. Moving onto her daughter's bra, she performed the same ritual, treating and removing the stains out of those thickly padded F-cups.

Just for fun, Helena slid the straps over her shoulders and tried to mold the underwear to her own flat chest. God, this thing was huge! She couldn't imagine what it would be like, having to carry such huge swells of flesh on her chest, supported by something this bulky with an underwire running through it. She reached behind her and clipped it shut. She could imagine how uncomfortable it would be, carrying this burden, day in and day out.

No, things were fine the way they were, she rationalized. Just experimentally, she looked down at herself and placed her hands on the large cups and pressed it to her chest.

Seriously huge. Yeah, things were fine the way they were.

The blue cleaning solution touched her clothes and seeped through. The shockingly cold liquid caused her to yelp as it splashed onto her own chest and nipples, making her skin tingle. She looked at the back of the bottle for safety instructions as she rubbed her own chest, unknowingly massaging the liquid to be absorbed even deeper into her skin.

No safety instructions. What was this stuff!?

She took off her daughter's or whoever's bra and threw it into the wash. Nothing else was in dire need of special treatment, and Helena chucked it all in there. Swiping her credit card once more, she rubbed her aching chest and set a timer for 50 minutes.

Fuck. She hoped nothing was wrong. She'd go rinse off thoroughly with a hot shower while she waited. Hopefully that would take care of the unfamiliar sensation ringing in her chest.

Chapter 3

Helena had folded the laundry long after Nancy had gone to sleep. Just when were they going to have the talk? She sighed as she put her daughter's clothes in her drawers. She was too deep in sleep to be disturbed.

In the morning, Nancy came out of her room with her t-shirt half over her head. Helena could see that Nancy was wearing the bra she'd just washed last night, complete with... blue sparkles? Helena blinked hard. When she reopened her eyes, Nancy had the t-shirt fully on, covering the impressive curve of her protruding bust. No sparkles in view.

Helena probably needed a day off.

Nancy grabbed her backpack from the small living room. She went to the fridge and opened both of the takeout boxes that Helena had brought back.

"Meatloaf in both!? Mom! I already had this yesterday!"

"Don't be picky. And we still need to talk, young lady."

"UGH!" Nancy grabbed a box petulantly. "I'm going to miss the bus!"

She ran out the door, chest heaving and bouncing.

Helena sighed.

Nancy met up with her friends Tinsley, Gabriela, and Bailey. The four were affectionately referred to as the big bad boobed bitches of the school. Tinsley was bitchy, Bailey was a badass who didn't care what people thought of her, and all of them were big boobed.

"Hay girls!" Nancy greeted them.

"You're late," Tinsley declared with a grunt of annoyance.

"We can't all have our own car, you rich bitch," Bailey retorted.

"Don't call it just a car. It's a luxury SUV," Tinsley corrected.

"My point exactly."

"Girls, girls, it's too early to be fighting, okay? School's about to start! We're going to be late!" Gabriela tried to make peace, her English tinted with a strong Spanish accent.

"Si, si, senorita Gabriela," Bailey replied.

"How many boys do you think are going to stare at us in first period?" Nancy asked with a big gleam on her face.

"Come on Nancy. Why do you care what other people think?"

"I care, okay! Is that so bad!"

"Watch out, you're gonna be just like Tins. Just without the money."

"Sounds fucking awful," Nancy giggled and elbowed her rich friend.

"It is. The money helps," Tinsley quipped. "You got my bra today? I want that one back. It's expensive."

"Yeah, yeah, just let me wear it for today, okay! My mom just washed it. It feels nice right now," Nancy rubbed her breasts subtly. The fabric felt especially soft, and her breasts were tingling pleasantly.

"Okay, but I want it back by the end of the day."

"Hey, I thought it was my turn next!" Gabriela whined.

"I changed my mind," Tinsley answered coldly.

"Tins, let Gabriela have it next. You said you would," Bailey interjected.

Tinsley looked at Bailey's hard glare and acquiesced.

"Tch. Fine. I guess you can have it next, Gabriela."

"Wuju!" the Hispanic girl whooped.

"Can I take your order?" Helena asked. She patted down the sweat on her forehead. Her headband was soaked. Not only was the sun beating down today, the brunch rush was especially intense. And her body had felt strangely flushed all day!

To top it all off, this senior citizen seemed to be staring at her. Staring at her chest, even. And right in front of his wife.

Helena panicked for a second. Was there something hideous on her blouse? The restaurant had very severe standards for dressing the part. If there was anything ghastly on the cutesy uniform, they were to change into a spare in the backroom.

The older woman gave her partner a shove and a death glare. He cleared his throat and ordered.

"Senior breakfast. For me. For the side, I'd like the fruit. Some big juicy melons..." He continued to stare at Helena's chest and even began to drool.

"Arthur!" his wife scolded him.

"Let the nice young lady take your order, Joanie. Take your time," he prompted.

"Same for me," she gave her husband a look, and then started laughing. Helena scribbled it on her little pad and skated away. She didn't see Arthur outlining a huge pair of boobs on Joanie's body and Joanie play slapping him for it.

Back in the restaurant, Helena took an opportunity to wring out her headband and run it under cold water. Wringing it out, Helena glanced down at her chest where that elderly man had been peering.

She gasped.

Breasts! She had breasts! Helena couldn't believe her eyes. How was this possible? Her whole life, she'd been flat as a board. Now, there were two undeniable swells of feminine flesh protruding from her chest. They weren't huge or anything... She remembered back to last night when she'd tried on Nancy's bra. Recalling that image, that feeling, she brought her hands up to her ribcage and "adjusted" those cups.

No, not even close. But still, what a crazy and strange development! And not at all unwelcome. Judging from the old man's leering, they must have been quite a nice looking pair too.

Putting her cool, moist headband back on, some ice cold water dripped down her blouse and onto her new swollen flesh. The water left a trail a sit drifted down her new modest slopes and tickled her nipples.

Oh god! Her nipples! That's what he must have been staring at! She'd never had to wear a bra in her life! Those things must have been poking out from underneath her work uniform!

She quickly rubbed the moisture off her breasts with a clean napkin. Helena was hit by a sudden wave of euphoric ecstasy, her new flesh so sensitive to her own touch. She struggled to suppress a moan when the towelette traced over her erect peaks. Oh god! It felt good!

Trying awkwardly to cover her twin peaks with her arms, she grabbed a tray of food for some of the diners outside. On her skates still, she rolled back to her customers and tabled their meal. An extremely self conscious Helena blushed furiously and grew even hotter as she noticed the male gaze glued onto the clear erotic shapes underneath her blouse, perky nipple and all, as she was forced to lean over and present his meal to him.

As she skated away, face tomato red with embarrassment, she felt her new budding breasts tingling once again. The blue sparkles were too subtle and faint for her to notice. But she was... proud of her new chest. Excited. Aroused.

"Nancy, the hell are you doing? Stop fidgeting!"

"I... can't! Something's wrong with your stupid bra, Tinsley!" Nancy hissed.

"What do you mean? That thing cost over a hundred dollars! Little bit uncomfortable in the underwire, but it really supports well and gives your cleavage that extra pop..."

"Girls! You will stop talking in class! And Nancy Poplar, sit still!"

Tinsley rolled her eyes but quieted down. Nancy whined as she continued to swivel and turn. It just didn't fit right!

"Mrs. Lee, I just can't! May I be excused to the nurse's office?"

Their teacher just glared at Nancy. But the girl seemed to be in genuine discomfort.

"Very well. You are excused."

"Nancy, are you okay?" Gabriela whispered.

"I don't know! No!"

She squirmed her way down the aisle to the snickering of the students around her.

As soon as Nancy got out of class, she unclasped Tinsley's stupid bra and let her puppies hang free. That was so much better! For some reason, it didn't fit correctly at all, and Nancy felt as if her breasts were chafing as they swished against the far too loose undergarment. Her boobs had been strangely tingling all day, almost itchy.

The buxom girl headed for the bathroom, her heavy breasts bouncing with every hurried step. Once she got in, she quickly checked the stalls for any closed doors and peeked for ankles through the gap at the bottom. Nobody around.

Nancy pulled off her t-shirt and massaged her aching breasts with relief. She slid her hands up underneath the loose bra and...

Wait. Loose!?

Nancy's eyes shot open in panic. It truly was loose! The thing didn't fit right at all anymore!

"What is this!?" she yelled out loud. Her voice echoed out into the hallway.

Her huge knockers that she'd always been so proud of were now merely above average. What the hell was this!? Was she sick!? Losing tons of weight? Nancy estimated that she was two sizes too small for the bra! And she had been secretly so proud of nearly overflowing it before! Tinsley might have a rich daddy, but Nancy could fill her rich friend's bra so much better than her owner.

But not anymore.

Nancy was on the verge of tears. She continued to massage her breasts, but the strange pain didn't go away. She stared in the mirror almost catatonically as she continued to squeeze and massage her feminine flesh. The shell shocked girl could swear they were shrinking by the second as she hefted and pinched. No... her mind must have been playing tricks on her.

The bell rang for the final period. Thankfully, school was almost over. Her classmates were flooding out into the hallways. Some of the girls would be invading her privacy.

Nancy slipped the now-too-large bra back on, her breasts protesting being contained in such spacious, ill-fitting fabric. But what could she do? It wasn't like she could go around bra-less.

With a deep breath, Nancy wiped the tears from her eyes and stepped back out into the hallway.

"Nancy? You okay?" Gabriela asked.

"I don't know, Gabby..."

"Walk it off. You're stronger than that," Bailey suggested forcefully.

"And gimme my bra back by the end of the day!" Tinsley demanded.

"Hey Tins, it's my turn next, remember?" Bailey reminded her, emphasizing her own dramatic swells.

Even Tinsley didn't dare speak back.

"Gladly. Take them," Nancy squeaked all too eagerly. The last thing she wanted to tell the girls was that she didn't need them anymore.

Chapter 4

Helena was working her second shift now. She'd rushed to a local retailer and bought a bra for the first time in her life ever since she was a teenager.

She had no idea what she was doing. At the huge department store, Helena panicked and just grabbed a bunch of bras of different band and cup sizes. One by one, she tried them on. There was only an hour for her to do her shopping, and she still had to eat!

But the sight of her full, curvy, spectacular chest distracted her. She began to linger with each and every bra, taking her time to admire just how seductive their large, mesmerizing shape could be, enhanced with some scarlet lace or some black padded cups that exaggerated her already luscious spheres even further.

Before Helena knew it, she was late for her second shift. A huge stack of bras littered the dressing room where she'd taken forever, not even trying on bras the whole time. She just cupped her chest and looked in the mirror, shifting her hands and causing her breasts to jiggle beautifully. She tried pressing her arms around their stark outer edges, pressing them together to close the wonderful gap of her cleavage, causing them to bulge upward and outward.